Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

── ❝ the downfall of the kiznaiver ❞

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xthe kizna system. a project where peace and happiness can be ensured one hundred percent. it started
xwith various experiments on monkeys before trying it out on people. it didn't go as planned, the experi
xments killing the subject. the system had then came up with the idea of making nineteen children into
xkiznaivers. all of the children's mother or father worked for the kizna system, their belief in it, stronger
xthan the safety of their flesh and blood. the experiment started out really well, the children's bonds to
xwards each other stronger than ever. a boy named ______ took the kiznaiver project very seriously to the
xpoint where the project backfired. all of the children's pain had been redirected all to him, causing his
xlife to hang by a thread. they treated the painful attacks with a medicine that numbs all emotions and se
xnses. this spread out into a few of the children. five of the children were effected by it, though only on
xe of the five got to go home while the others were stuck in the facility. the child's name was Mai. a ram
xbunctious girl who lost the ability to feel pain, most of her emotions null. now six others have been dra
xgged into the kizna system, all hiding dark secrets and undeniable guilt within each of them. now they all
xshare Mai's and each other's pain. these seven will not only go on crazy missions created by the kizna syst
xem, but also will learn to understand what is in their hearts and what it's like to feel someone else's pain.
xthough these seven don't get along with the three working for the system, and only wish to break away.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby munchqueen » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:12 am

munchqueen wrote:
munchqueen wrote:
Welcome to The Beyond... The land of the Outcasts.
Well, perhaps we're not outcasts; not entirely. But it is what we are called.
We are the wolves. Wolves live in packs, tightly bound family-like groups; many wolves in singular packs are related, so I suppose you could call it a 'family'. Life in the wild is not easy, and every wolf must do their job in order for the pack to survive. Those who do not, those who are a hindrance to the pack, are exiled to The Beyond.
We were sent away.
We were forced to become part of the Outcasts. Life in a pack is hard...
Try living without one.

The Beyond is always cold, a never-ending winter, the ground always covered in snow.
Food is not abundant here; snow hares are the most common prey, but even they are often hard to find, and even harder to catch. Elk are seen as well, but every wolf here is alone, and a lone wolf cannot kill an elk, so they are usually not hunted. Quarrels over food break out often. It is rare that a wolf does not have to fight for their meal, so clever wolves have found loopholes to this rule. Some wolves use their charm to their advantage, seducing others into getting what they want. Others use wit, their cunning and trickery fooling many. Some use brute strength, violence; these wolves leave paths of blood in their wake.
Few are born here, and, generation after generation, have adapted to this lifestyle; however, they are even more primitive than the ones who murder to survive, you can see the wildness in their eyes. They are no longer wolves; they are the Lost.
Every wolf has a different way of surviving in The Beyond. Of course, the simple compromise would be to make a pack, would it not? This has been attempted many times, but none have succeeded. It is as if a monster lurks in the shadows cast by the trees, only there to make sure that the unspoken rules of The Beyond are obeyed. Those who do not follow these rules...
Shall be punished.

Main Thread

Discussion Thread

We are currently accepting females, but would appreciate more males.
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Hi there! I'm munchqueen, it's nice to meet you - kind of
meet you, that is. I consider myself an artist, as I really
do love art. Really, all of my interests revolve around art...
But, then again, I do believe that everything is artistic in
it's own way. If you're interested, check out the links in
the top corner of my siggy >>
I would really appreciate it!

gemini | slytherin | thunderclan

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•Materea High•

Postby 14InAHeart » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:15 am

The envelope seems to have appeared in your room overnight. It wasn't in yesterday's mail, and it's unlikely that a family member stuck a wax seal on it just to sneak it under your door. On one side, your name is handwritten in looping calligraphy. You open it up and read...

Welcome to Materea High,
an elemental roleplay.
Please be considerate of those of us with social anxiety in your trade rules.
It's a disorder that we cannot help!

Consider joining my rp? •Materea High•

Note: The "14" in my username is a reference to an inside joke about an anime. I've used this username for years before i ever knew of the trend of using this number. It does not mean anything besides that said above.
14InAHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:24 am

This roleplay takes place a few months after the Pacifist ending. All the monsters have been living happily on the surface for a few months. One day, a tension breaks out between the humans and monsters. They are weary of each other. Flowey takes advantage of this, spreading several lies to each side about the other. A few days later, a new war breaks out between the two races. Humans are trying to force the monsters back underground, and they're forced to fight back.

Most canon characters open!

You can find the roleplay here!
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵒᶤᵈ

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:53 am

Adriana101 wrote:ᵐᵃᶤᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ
ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᶠˡᵘᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵒᵖᵉᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵉᵗ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ˢᵗʳᵃᶰᵍᵉ. ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˡᵃʸᶤᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᶤᶰ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢᵒᶠᵗ ᵖᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵒᶠ ᵍʳᵃˢˢ. ᵃ ˢˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ᵇˡᵒʷˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵉˢᵗ. ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵒᵃᵏ ᵗʳᵉᵉˢ ʷʰᶤᶜʰ ᵗᵒʷᵉʳ ʰᶤᵍʰ ᶤᶰᵗᵒ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶤᶠᵘˡ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵐᵒᵒᶰˡᶤᵗ ᶰᶤᵍʰᵗ ˢᵏʸ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᶤʳʳᶤᶰᵍ, ˢᵒ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵃˡᵒᶰᵉ. ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵒʷ ᵈᶤᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ? ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶰᵒᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒᵒᵈˢ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠʳᶤᵉᶰᵈˢ, ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵐᶤˡʸ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵒᶰˡʸ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ. ᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶰˣᶤᵉᵗʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗᵉʳʳᵒʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᵗᵘᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ˢᵉᵗ ᶤᶰ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒ ˢᶤˡᵉᶰᵗ, ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᶠʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ᶤᶰ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ. ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ˢᵗᵒᵖˢ ᵇˡᵒʷᶤᶰᵍ, ᵗʳᵉᵉˢ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ˢʷᵃʸᶤᶰᵍ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶤʳ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᵠᵘᶤᵗᵉ ᶜᵒˡᵈ. ˢᵘᵈᵈᵉᶰˡʸ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˡᵒᵘᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵒᵒᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉˢ ᵛᵒᶤᶜᵉ ʳᵉˢᵒᶰᵃᵗᵉˢ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᵃʳᵉᵃ. ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤˢ ᶤᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ? ᶤᶰ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢʰʳᶤˡˡ ᵃᶰᵈ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᶤˡˡᵉᵈ ᵗᵒᶰᵉ, ᵗʰᶤˢ ᶤˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ˢʰᵉ ˢᵃʸˢ.

ᵃʰ, ᵐʸ ˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᶤᵒᶰˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉ! ᶠᶤᶰᵃˡˡʸ! ᶤᵗ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵃᵗˢ ˡᵒᶰᵍ ᵉᶰᵒᵘᵍʰ, ᵃ ʷᵉᵉᵏ. ᵖˢʰ, ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ ᶤᵗ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵈᶤᵈᶰ'ᵗ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˡᵒᶰᵍ... ᵃᶰʸʷᵃʸˢ, ᶤ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᶤᶰᵏᶤᶰᵍ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒᶰᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈˢ ᵘᵖ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᶤᶰᵏˢ ᶤᵗ. ˢʰᵉ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉᵈ, ᶜˡᵉᵃʳᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵃᵗ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵍᵒᶤᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ᶤᶰ ᵃ ᵐᵒᶜᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒᶰᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵛᵒᶤᶜᵉ.

ᵒʰ ᶰᵒ! ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃᵐ ᶤ? ʰᵒʷ'ᵈ ᶤ ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ? ʷʰᵒ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ? ʷʰᵒ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᶤᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ˡᵃᵈʸ ᵗᵃˡᵏᶤᶰᵍ? ᵇˡᵃʰ ᵇˡᵃʰ ᵇˡᵃʰ. ᵃᶰᵈ ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ʰᵉʳ ᵛᵒᶤᶜᵉ ᵗᵉᵉᵐᶤᶰᵍ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗᵉʳʳᵒʳ.

ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰˢʷᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ. ᶤ ᵃᵐ ᶰᵃᵗᵃˡᶤᵉ ᵃ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉˢˢ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤᶰᵗᵒ ᵐʸ ˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ. ᶜʰᵉᵉʳᶠᵘˡ ᶜˡᵃᵖᵖᶤᶰᵍ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵃᵇʳᵘᵖᵗˡʸ ˢᵗᵒᵖᵖᶤᶰᵍ.

ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉʳᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳᶤᵉˢ, ˡᵒᶜᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵃʷᵃʸ, ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ. ᶤᶠ ᶤ ᵍᵃᶤᶰ ᵃ ˡᶤᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵃˡˡᵒʷ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳᶤᵉˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ. ᶰᵒʷ, ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᵉᵃᵐᵐᵃᵗᵉˢ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ, ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵈᵉᶜᶤᵈᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᶤᶜᵏ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒʳ ᵍᵒ ᶤᵗ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷᶰ. ᶤ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᶜᵃʳᵉ. ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ˢᵗᶤᶜᵏ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ. ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ, ʷᵉˡˡ, ᶤᶰ ᵐʸ ᵒʷᶰ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ! ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᶤᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐʸ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰˢ ʳᵘᶰ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ. ᶤᵗ'ˢ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵒᶤᵈ. ᵃᶰ ᵉᵛᶤˡ ᶜᵃᶜᵏˡᵉ ᵇᵒᵒᵐˢ ˢʰᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ.

ᶰᵒʷ, ᵗʰᶤˢ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶤˢ ᶠᶤˡˡᵉᵈ ᵐᵃᶰʸ, ᵐᵃᶰʸ ᵏᶤˡˡᵉʳ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉˢ. ˢᵒ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ ᵒᶠ ʷᶤˢᵈᵒᵐ. ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᶤˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵇʸ ᵈᵃʸ. ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢˡᵃʸ ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᵃʷᵃʸ. ᶰᵒʷ, ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵘʳᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵗʰᶤˢ. ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᵐᵒᵐᵉᶰᵗ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ˢᶤˡᵉᶰᵗ ᵃᵍᵃᶤᶰ, ᵗʰᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ˢᵖʳᶤᶰᵍ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉ. ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶤʳ ʷᵃʳᵐˢ ᵘᵖ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵘᵍˢ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ᵇᵘᶻᶻᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ. ʷᶤˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵘʳᵛᶤᵛᵉ, ᵒʳ ᵇᵉ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃᶰʸ ᵗᵒ ᵈᶤᵉ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᶤˢ ᵘᶰᶠᵒʳᵍᶤᵛᶤᶰᵍ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵃˢ ʷᵉˡˡ?

ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵒᶤᵈ

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zutopia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:50 am

DOWNTOWN DOGS

You were either thrown out or just born into the free life. Its not sweet out here in New York because well you
see there will always be someone watching you or even chasing you so just remember that you arent so safe ar
ound these parts of New York. On your way you'll meet tons and tons of other canines! But, will they be sweet,
rude or rather ignorant? Will you make friends? Will you make enemies? Or will you find love? Here in the down
town parts of New York anything can happen..

post your forms here!
main thread.
NEEDS MEMBERS! xx
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:00 am

[
7 celebritys no matter if there the most well known singer to the greatest work out host to an instagram star they
]
are chosen to go toa remote area in the smokey mountains no filiming, no wifi, but there are paparazzi there here for some sort of experiment....
[
Link to main thread
]
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .KeithKogane » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:39 am

Welcome to Sacred Woods
This land has been lived in for many generations of animals, home to the supreme king. The wolves. It's land is rich with prey of all kinds of varieties, all free from the touch of humans. It's a wildlife reserve that goes on for many-many miles. Never has an animal been without food in this rich land, whether they are the predator or the prey. Usually all is calm and peaceful in the world of the Sacred Wolves.
Yet it's just coming out of the cold winter months, reaching the end of February. Mating season. Tension has risen within the pack as it's not the largest to begin with. The alpha is without a mate, meaning she is letting her subordinates breed among themselves. Yet will they branch off to make their own pack and leave their loving alpha? Or will they stay with her to the end?

Roleplay

.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:10 am

────────────────────────────────
DESOLATION
────────────────────────────────

a sense of sorrow, misery, and depression.

what is a pack without its land, its structure, and its loyalty? well, that is what has become of these handful of wolves. their home destroyed by deforestation, fires, and humans. what more could possibility go wrong for this pack? to top it off, a illness swept through their depleted numbers. there was nothing left for these canines, their home was literally nothing but barren land. no prey and their once fresh water turned brown and filled with decaying vegetation and oil. days turned to weeks of the wolves slowly showing signs of starvation from the slim intake of prey they could find. some disappeared during the time in which the humans had occupied the area enough to destroy it. at the time, only fifteen remained of the once prosperous pack and as time passed, even those numbers dropped.

it's been only four months since the wreckage of their territory, the place they thought they would never leave until death. the remaining eight wolves no longer occupy the land. instead, they have traveled miles to reach the last place they wanted, a human city. though small, it blocked their path and it seemed there would be no way around it. though before they would be able to move through the city, they would have to pass through the town surrounding it. from the hill they had stood situated on the night prior, they could see the humans and their pets. no wolf would ever understand the concept of dogs and why they allowed themselves to be owned. though of course the wolves knew nothing of strays and how they lived. the closer they drew, the more they would have to either blend in or interact with the dogs and humans. this is the true test of their journey, far past the city lies uncharted territory for the wolves to settle down and rebuild.

there are so many factors that could change for this small pack, will dogs join them in hopes of better living or will they only get in their way? some of the wolves will have no qualms with hurting another animal that is keeping them from getting to where they need to go. roles could change if the majority find one leader to be leading them down the wrong path, it's only a matter of time before the right face their own inner battles with each other and within themselves.

thread
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:27 am

This roleplay takes place a few months after the Pacifist ending. All the monsters have been living happily on the surface for a few months. One day, a tension breaks out between the humans and monsters. They are weary of each other. Flowey takes advantage of this, spreading several lies to each side about the other. A few days later, a new war breaks out between the two races. Humans are trying to force the monsters back underground, and they're forced to fight back.

Most canon characters open!

You can find the roleplay here!
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me