Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

missy's one x one search

Postby emblo » Wed May 10, 2017 2:00 pm

missy's one x one search

x x x x x x x x x x x

xxx
Hello! I'm missy and I'll try to keep this as short as possible.
I am looking for a semi-lit partner who can post around 100-
400 words per post
, though I'm fairly flexible with this. I am
a full time student with a life, so I probably can't post every
day
, but I will try to at least a few times a week. I want
someone who will be chill with this, will not rush me, has at
least understandable grammar, and can post at least a par-
agraph or 2. Interests are to the right, pm me if interested!
Even if your idea isn't on my list, feel free to ask me bout it.
Interests:
➳ werewolves/shapeshifters
➳ other mythological beings
(vampires, harpies, w/e)
➳ people with powers
➳ runaways/survival type
➳ some realistic animals
➳ some romance maybe
➳ original ideas? I'm pretty open
xxx

x x x x x x x x x x x
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Domina's 1x1 Search

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Wed May 10, 2017 2:07 pm

Hello! I'm Domina Umbra, or Shadow! I'm looking for a RP partner to RP with.

A little bit about myself;
I've been role playing since I've played DnD (or Dungeons and Dragons) I've started to write my posts longer then 1-2 sentences long. I'm trying to be more descriptive with my posts. I do have school! (But, in 19 days I won't~) But I am on throughout the day, so don't worry. I'm in the Eastern Standard Time Zone, and I'm very creative when it comes to Roleplays! I don't really care about coding my posts, I care about the roleplay more then that. I mostly play female characters, but I've been roleplaying males as well.

What I expect from you;
- Please try to be active! I understand if you have something going on, but if something does arise, please tell me beforehand.
- Have some kind of grammar in your posts, alright? I understand if you make mistakes as everyone does.
- Please don't have a one word response, try to expand on it, alright?
- Can play both genders if that arises.
- Can handle more then one character if that arises.

What you can expect of me;
- Very active, and will almost immediately respond if I have nothing going on.
- Understanding if something happens in real life, we all have problems.
- I tend to write my posts long but, if I can't think of something it will be short. It will be at least 1-2 sentences if that happens.
- I can play both male and female characters.
- I tend to have at least 2 characters in roleplays, and can handle more.

Anything that's with this * symbol is what I want, alright?
If anything is like this I already have a RP partner, sorry!
Fandoms/ Interests;
Doctor Who*
Supernatural* (Not up to date on the seasons! ((I'm in S4 currently))Please do not spoil anything!!)
BBC Sherlock*
Warrior Cats*
FNaF
Undertale*
Skyrim*
Star Trek
Portal 1 and 2*
Wolves*
Anything pirate related*
BlackButler/Kuroshitsuji (Manga or Anime version)*
Dragons*
Law and Order (Any of them)*
Advengers/Marvel/D.C.
Assasssins Creed (Movie version or game version)*

See anything that interests you? PM me and we can work something out together!
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby lilac sky » Wed May 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Hi frens! I'm currently searching for a high school roleplay. I can write at least two-three good sized lines and my grammar and punctuation are good. I can play both male and female, and have done mxm romance as well as mxf, I haven't tried a fxf romance and it is a bit out of my roleplay comfort zone. I live in the central timezone and am on a lot. Underneath are some of the pairings I'm interested in doing, PM me if you've got more ideas!!

Shy boy x popular girl (would like them to be friends at first, and then maybe some romance?)
Popular x New kid in school (can be romantic or just friends)
loner x popular (can be romantic or just friends)
best friends(can be romantic or just friends)
summer camp role play
PM me with other ideas!
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Wed May 10, 2017 3:01 pm

This is like, a super quick post so don't mind this. But anyway let me know if you're interested in a one on one c: I'm mainly interested in:
    - wolves [ both realistic and powers ]
    - humans [ street/gang rps mainly, i don't like highschool rps because they're boring. but i'm open to anything so bring my your ideas ]
    - heroes/villians [ dc comics based, i like to play both canon and non canon chars. i like the batman universe mainly, so i'd play probably nightwing and harley quinn, and i have my own too ]

Alright let's talk about a boring topic- me. So I run on EST time and between the times 5am-7am and 3:30pm-11:30pm I'm almost always active. I only roleplay semi-lit to lit rps and I can write a crapload depending on muse. I like to play around eight characters and can evenly balance/control all of them. All I ask for is more than 2 chars for you and a good reply I can work with. I tend to be picky with one on ones so if I'm not interested I'm sorry :c
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

grσwl's 1х1 sєαrch

Postby growl.lingo » Wed May 10, 2017 3:52 pm

I'm growl!

About me ||
    I'll be honest. I haven't roleplayed in quiet a while, but I when I did write often I could easily hit 300 words, and with some effort 1000+. Muse is a fickle thing, and I will try my best to let you know if I'm in a mood with writing. Some warnings about me though, I am a student, actor, and artist. Which means sometimes my time is limited! The added bonus at least, is that if I really love our roleplay I'm bound to draw out some scenes c; So like if your into art, and okay with my schedule then we'll mesh well!

My expectations ||
    Honestly I don't like to put much pressure on my partners so there isn't much I want from you really expect to be okay with me. I do like chatting [ooc] thoroughly about plot, and characters so you'll have to be okay with me private messaging you often. One thing I wish of you is to be okay with playing more than one character at a time. I'm not really the type to want to focus on only one character so it's nice if you can do the same even if it's only small parts.

Interests || [bolded indicates what I'm most interested in]
    Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler -- I can play canon characters, and don't mind pairing them with your oc's so pm me if interested !!
    Bungou Stray Dogs -- Never done this before, but I think it might be fun.
    Yuri!!! On Ice || Mainly looking for Yuuri x Viktor, not exactly sure what I would want plot wise, but I'm willing to try this out.
    Voltron Legendary Defender || Open to basically everything!! Man oh man I am craving this bad actually. However I will not rp Shallura as I simply do not enjoy that ship. I might be open to Klance though I would prefer Keith in that situation. I'm really into rarepairs like Coran x Allura (corallura) and Coran x Alfor and ect. Anyway I'm really up for anything, and would be totally in love if you wanted to do a voltron plot with me c:

Honestly message me, I'm very flexible and all about pleasing my roleplay partner. If you're interested in something not on this list, and I know about the fandom then I'm willing to give it a try c:
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu May 11, 2017 12:37 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1x1 roleplays. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. Please be aware, I do have a job. I don't get on much when I work doubles. I usually will stay up if I have the next day off. If I forgot about it, just bump it up. I RP in fourms, and will double up if needed. Just ask me about doubling up, I will be happy to do so.

One rule is that I don't want someone who will just quit on me. Not tell me they don't want to roleplay with me here. If you are one of those people that do, don't bother of roleplaying with me. At least tell me if you're going to be gone for a couple of days, and that. :/
Roleplays I am looking for

I have a plot idea for a Halo and Destiny roleplay.
For the Halo one, I was thinking about a new ODST. They are bit of a trouble, and always seems to run in trouble. The Spartan has to end up saving them which makes them not so happy. But one day, the ODST gets seriously hurt from trying to save the Spartan from getting hurt. The Spartan gets very worries, and they soon start building a relationship.
I'm fine with MxM on this one, and MxF. If we do chose MxF, I would like to play the female ODST

For the Destiny tbe hunter's friend has recently turned to the darkness. It's their job to get their friend back to the light. It won't be that easy, but they want their friend get back. They would risk their life for their friend. The two had known each other for years. Can they get their friend back to the darkness, or will they join their side? I would love for this one to have romance in it.
I'm fine with MxM, or MxF. If we do MxF, I would like to play the female hunter.

Kidnapped x kidnapper ( Would love to do a M x M one. I would like to play the person who gets kidnapped.

I would love to try a midevil vampire x human RP. I would like to play the human, and prefer it to be M x M.

I would like this one to be M x M only. I was thinking about my character having a power. He's the first human to have one. The government has been after him, and a certain one. He ends up going after my character, and takes him in. My character doesn't like him so he eceaspes. Can he find him before it's too late? What if my character starts to like him. I would love try try this out. )

Charlie scene x my OC ( I just started to get back into Hollywood undead, and would love to do this one. )

I would love to a Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer roleplay. I prefer the two don't know each other at the begining. I would like to play Desmond. I was thinking Desmond could wake up in Alex's time era. This would be interesting for him.

Or maybe we could do something with Altair and Desmond. Feel free to suggest plots with it. Again, it doesn't have to have romance in it. I'm totally fine with it not having romance between the two.

Destiny ( I don't mind the paring in this. It can be Exo x human, Awoken x Exo, etc. )
Super heroes. Villain vs hero. ( I would love to play the Villain. I'm really looking for a M x M on this one, but I'm alright doing M x F. I would like to play the female. )
Transformers
Halo
Assassins creed ( I'm fine with OC and cannon characters. )
Vampire/Werewolf/Hunter
( I have a good plot for one. A male vampire has been watching a werewolf for a quite awhile. The female werewolf is aware, and doesn't like him that much. Little does she knew, my character is a danger. The male vampire has to protect her at all cost. Can he? Will she fell in love with this vampire when it's forbidden. I would like to play the female werewolf. )

Prototype ( I'm really looking for a Alex Mercer x my OC )
Vampire/Werewolves/Human
Marvel ( Deadpool x My OC, Spider man x my OC. Please I want to do this one! )
Deadpool x Spiderman ( I personally would like to play Spiderman. )
Multi Fandom
Vincent x my OC ( I was thinking what if my OC human from Transformers. It would be hilarious because my female character isn't the nicest. xD )
M x M ( Would love to do a human x vampire. I would like to play the human. I'm fine with any other m x m too )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Thu May 11, 2017 12:38 am

Light Bringer wrote:
Hello, Chloe here. I'm looking for someone to 1x1 roleplay with. Im fine with LGBT+ and I'm fine with playing both male and femal characters (although I do prefer male). I usually try to write 3-4 sentences but I can sometimes write as much as a couple paragraphs, I honestly don't mind how much you write as long as it's enough for me to work with. I live in Australia and I'm on alot of the time, I'm pretty much only off when I'm alseep or at school. Also please don't just bail on me, tell me if you don't want to roleplay anymore and I'llbe fine with it.

Things Im interested in:

Michael Grants GONE/FAYZ
Supernatural
Grimm
Red dead redemption
Ghostbusters

Characters I would love to play:

Lucifer (Supernatural)
Crowley (Supernatural)
Gabriel (Supernatural)
Balthazar (Supernatural)
Monroe (Grimm)
Drake Merwin (GONE)

Plot ideas: (Characters underlined are the characters I'd like to play)

Gabriel and Sam's prank war
Gabriel X Crowley
Deanifer - Lucifer X Dean
Sabriel - Gabriel X Sam
Crowstiel - Crowley X Castiel
Grimm and Supernatural crossover
The walking dead and Supernatural crossover
Zombie apocalypse (not the walking dead)

Things I won't do:

Harry Potter
Doctor who
Sherlock
(^^never seen them)

I would really like if you would be able to contribute to the plot as I am terrible with ideas.

Just PM me if you're interested in any of these and I would love to hear if you have any ideas, these are just some things I'm craving to roleplay about.

~Light Bringer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Domina's 1x1 Search

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Thu May 11, 2017 12:48 am

Hello! I'm Domina Umbra, or Shadow! I'm looking for a RP partner to RP with.

A little bit about myself;
I've been role playing since I've played DnD (or Dungeons and Dragons) I've started to write my posts longer then 1-2 sentences long. I'm trying to be more descriptive with my posts. I do have school! (But, in 19 days I won't~) But I am on throughout the day, so don't worry. I'm in the Eastern Standard Time Zone, and I'm very creative when it comes to Roleplays! I don't really care about coding my posts, I care about the roleplay more then that. I mostly play female characters, but I've been roleplaying males as well.

What I expect from you;
- Please try to be active! I understand if you have something going on, but if something does arise, please tell me beforehand.
- Have some kind of grammar in your posts, alright? I understand if you make mistakes as everyone does.
- Please don't have a one word response, try to expand on it, alright?
- Can play both genders if that arises.
- Can handle more then one character if that arises.

What you can expect of me;
- Very active, and will almost immediately respond if I have nothing going on.
- Understanding if something happens in real life, we all have problems.
- I tend to write my posts long but, if I can't think of something it will be short. It will be at least 1-2 sentences if that happens.
- I can play both male and female characters.
- I tend to have at least 2 characters in roleplays, and can handle more.

Anything that's with this * symbol is what I want, alright?
If anything is like this I already have a RP partner, sorry!
Fandoms/ Interests;
Doctor Who*
Supernatural* (Not up to date on the seasons! ((I'm in S4 currently))Please do not spoil anything!!)
BBC Sherlock*
Warrior Cats*
FNaF
Undertale*
Skyrim*
Star Trek
Portal 1 and 2*
Wolves*
Anything pirate related*
BlackButler/Kuroshitsuji (Manga or Anime version)*
Dragons*
Law and Order (Any of them)*
Advengers/Marvel/D.C.
Assasssins Creed (Movie version or game version)*

See anything that interests you? PM me and we can work something out together!
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tosuka~ » Thu May 11, 2017 1:59 am

~Tosuka~ wrote:
~Tosuka~ wrote:
~Tosuka~ wrote:
Introduction:
-Greetings. This is ~Tosuka~ and I am looking for a few more 1x1 RP's.

About Me:
-I reply very fast when I am online, but time is restricted due to school.
-I can post three lines at the least for a character, and can post 1-3 paragraphs at the most. That usually varies on the type of device I am using at the moment.
-I prefer using a female character, but I can still do both genders.

What I Expect From You:
-That are you semi-lit.
-Won't leave the RP unless we both talked about it.
-Is able to reply quickly.
-Has proper use of grammar and punctuation.
-Can help with the plot.
-Can hold a conversation.

What I Will Roleplay:

-RWBY- [4/5]
- Undertale [5/5]
-Fantasy- [4/5]
- F/F- [4/5]
- M/F- [5/5]
- High School/Romance/Fluffy/Slice of Life [4/5]
- Apocalyptic Setting [4/5]
- Arranged Marriage [2/5]
- Persona 3/4 [4/5]
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon [4/5]
- Kidnapper x Kidnapped [3/5]
- Demon x Human [4/5]
- Demon x Angel [3/5]
- Halo [4/5]
- Red vs Blue [3/5]
-Sword Art Online [5/5]
-Log Horizon -[5/5]
-Open to suggestions- [3/5]

What I Won't Roleplay:
-anything that isn't listed above-

Conclusion:
-So, that's it. If you are interested, shoot me a PM. I don't bite or anything, and I'll be happy to look at any suggestions or anything. Thank you. :3
~Tosuka~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Thu May 11, 2017 3:37 am

~JOJO ~ wrote:
Hi! My name is JoJo and I'm looking for a partner. I live in central timezone and I'm online most the day. I looking for an ACTIVE 1-4 post a day AT LEAST ) I'm a semi lit writer, but I will mirror post!I'm out school for the summer,so I'll be on everyday. I won't just leave you hanging without an explanation. I need a partner that has aloooot of imagination so we can make this fun!

What YOU Need

•be active(post at least 1-2 times a day)
•Be friendly
•Be lgbt accepting. My main OC is hetero ,but this is just a requirement
•Willing to rp male and/or female
•No one liners
•Willing to help with plot.
A BIG IMAGINATION.THIS IS A MUST ♡
(Even if you don't fit what I described, still pm me! I'd love to give it a shot!)

Plots I Craving:
Stars indicate how badly I want to Rp the Plot

•Percy Jackson ☆☆☆☆☆
•Demon x Human ☆☆☆
•Angel x Demon ☆☆☆☆
•Spy High School (would need help with story)☆☆☆☆☆☆
•High School Romance ☆☆
•Post Apocalypse ☆☆☆☆

•Shapeshifters ☆☆☆
•Movie Star x Movie Star/Or Hometown Friend☆☆☆☆
•Heist Society☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
•Maximum Ride☆☆☆☆☆
If you have a cool plot in mind,let me know ! I willing to give anything a try!

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me