Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby FerretMonarch » Thu May 04, 2023 1:43 pm

Would anyone be interested in a DND rp? Like honor among thieves-esque.

Basically we would be rping adventuring with dnd characters cause why not?

Message me if interested
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby girmu » Mon May 15, 2023 1:44 am

i’ve got some ideas floating around in my head for a small group roleplay, and i will regurgitate them onto you now:

• based in the grishaverse. i’m more familiar with six of crows (my only introduction to the series before soc being the tv show) therefore would like something based on ketterdam/the barrel with lots of gang politics. perhaps lieutenants from each gang trying to outsmart the other to grab more territory/resources. a bunch of scrappy young adults pretty much.

• something based in or around the edgerunners show and cyberpunk verse.

• the red jenny from dragon age or borrowing from it. a secret society of assassins in a fantasy world who target those that gladly step on the little people of thedas.

pm if interested!
girmu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:45 am

*peeks* hope its ok for me to revive this thread!

i'm not great at hosting RPs, but there's none running that i'm looking for, so here's an interest check for one i'll try hosting myself:
      multifandom + OC roleplay with focuses on character interaction & introspection
      semi-literate; 3+ sentences required
      no character limit; as many as you can play allowed!

plot involves an ever-changing manor that characters are mysteriously transported to and trapped inside. RPers are free to create areas and rooms within the manor as they wish, as the manor is built to be eerily familiar to the characters that find themselves within it. this may be places they've visited before or finding objects of significance to them
      in order for them to be able to leave, they must fulfill a certain goal; they must realize what the way they live means to them. there is no right or wrong answer to this. in this way, players can explore and push their characters to be as dynamic as they want & stop playing when they wish

i have the thread drafted, but won't be able to post for a few days. please PM if interested!
xxxx

rec me some
retro games!‎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

_now playing:_

MMX; FFIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:41 am

So, I've gotten an idea for a Pokémon RP, and I wanted to know what anyone thinks of it. In the Kroel region, there are seven dangerous Pokémon that represent the Seven Deadly Sins. If you don't know the Seven Deadly Sins, they are Pride, Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, Greed, Envy, and Lust. The seven Pokémon are sealed away in seven temples, with a powerful trainer keeping the key to their respective temple from falling into the wrong hands, and the key has been passed down through their family for generations, the first person owning the key was one of the seven sages that sealed the seven Pokémon away in the first place. The villainous team is trying to find the descendants of the Seven Sages in order to steal the keys and free the seven Pokémon in order to use them to establish a new world order. The region is full of original Pokémon, as well as some regional variants of canon Pokémon, such as the Kanto starters, Aipom, and Meowth. If anyone is interested, shoot me a DM. And while this may sound unusual, there are some details that may make you have to design your character to fit the role, the main example being that the Guardian of Lust is the only female member of the Seven Sages, and she only uses female Pokémon in battle.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzzzy » Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:34 am

I have an idea for a daycare / preschool / preschool based rp with anthro child characters
if anyone is interested, be sure to message me :)

Messages open! (No minors please) I’m just shy, trying to come out of my shell a bit more

He/Him - Adult - Queer - Disabled - Autism+

<3 animals, games, toys, plushies, 90s/00s nostalgia, books, furries, arts/crafts, cartoons

Fizzzzy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:52 am

So, I have an idea for an unorthodox Warriors RP. I don't have a name for the clan yet, but they are not feral cats, they are a fiction species of wildcat that I came up with called Insectivorous Wildcat, which as the name implies, survive off an insect-based diet. If you're interested in hearing more about the Insectivorous Wildcat, or have any questions or interest in the RP, give me a PM.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:42 am

Had a semi-interesting Idea and I thought I'd post it here to see what y'all think. Here is the basic Plot Intro:
For millennia Pineclan and Pondclan have lived peacefully side by side. Two seasons ago war broke out when One apprentice from each clan was found dead on the wrong side of the border. A vicious war broke out, and the warrior code hung in the balance, as more and more rules were ignored. Starclan felt that they had little choice, and the stars began to fall. For three days the stars fell without stopping, and on the night of the Half-moon when the medicine cats met at the moonstone, the last fell and destroyed it, killing the cats there and sending shock waves out. It had been a very dry green leaf, and all it took was a spark. The surrounding forest went up in flames, and many lives were lost in the following days, either due to the fire itself or to the smoke.
With both clans halved, they can do little but join together, shedding Pineclan and Pondclan, and becoming Craterclan. ____Star - the former deputy of Pondclan - has been named the First Leader of Craterclan, but is without nine lives. A Loyal former Pineclan cat was chosen as ____star’s deputy, but without any connection to Starclan, Medicine cats, Healers, or Seers, will this budding clan survive the coming leaf-fall?

Pondclan is/was more traditional with ranks and naming, while Pineclan had a whole thing when it came to names and different ranks too. Both clans lost about 3/4ths of their clan so they had little choice but to survive together or die.

Anyways, that's the basic Idea. Let me know if you are interested.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:07 pm

To save me making a bunch of roleplays that may not take off or get interest, I had a couple of group roleplay ideas to put out there. PM me if either of them take your interest!

1) Musical Mayhem
- A musical-themed multi-fandom roleplay. Essentially, a bunch of characters from different musicals find themselves in a mansion/on an island/etc. Shenanigans and chaos ensues. In order for them to get back, they must find a specific item that holds importance to each character - whether through a series of puzzles or perhaps the character has to learn a lesson. Only when all the characters have their item may they all return to their original musicals.

2) Reunion
- A group of friends reunite after several years, catch up on the years, maybe reignite old flames and spark old rivalries? Each character would have a role that indicates what they've achieved over the years. One member of the group would have managed to reach out to each person and they'd go to a resort for a couple of weeks for this reunion. Or, for a slightly darker reason for why the reunion occurs, one member of the friend group that everyone was close to died, and they all received an invite to the funeral/memorial.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:05 pm

hello all, I have noticed that warrior cats rps are still fairly popular on cs, and though I haven't rped warriors in quite a while, I had an idea I thought might be interesting based on the setting. The roleplay dives in to the center of an all-out war between 4-6 clans, mostly centered around the warriors and leadership, with a lot of wartime political intrigue type stuff (that might be a bit on the dry side for some roleplayers). A prophecy may be involved but I'm not sold on the idea.

I also had the thought of including animals other than cats? as a fan of watership down, I thought it might be interesting to have the clan cats collaborating with other animals - possible ideas include animals such as dogs, foxes, and rabbits, who are recruited to the cats' cause through tentative agreements
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:28 am

would anyone be interested in a group warrior cats RP consisting of six cats? one from each of the four original clans, and then one rogue and one kittypet? they would all be united through a prophecy following the destruction of the lake territories (making this a canon-divergent AU with OCs), and then would begrudgingly have to work together at starclan's will. the non-clancats would find warrior customs/traditions & the concept of starclan ridiculous, constantly rebuffing it, while the clancats would struggle to even get along with one another, let alone the insolent rogue and kittypet duo. over time and through the course of their journey, however, they begin to bond and take shape of a completely new clan, starclan guiding them the whole way.

the RP would take place here on CS. all OOC/world-building communications would be through a shared discord server.

please PM me if this interests you! there are currently 4 hypothetical slots open.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me