Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:24 pm

KyokoKirigiri wrote:
KyokoKirigiri wrote:
KyokoKirigiri wrote:I am looking for an Artemis Fowl RP book works I'm only on the 5th book though, as well as the movie works. PM me please. I need an rp for it.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NekomaruNidais » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:12 pm

so the plot of this is basically like... it's kind of like a table-top RPG with elements of rolling dice and randomization, but it's also heavily story and action based. it's kind of a long plot, so i'm gonna boil it down:

the plot i have in mind involves danganronpa next gen ocs [as in, kid ocs whose parents are canons], and it's sort of like a mafia/town of salem game, but with quite a few structural differences. before i spend time posting it to the forums, i just wanted to know if anyone would be interested? if you are, feel free to dm me.

i'm also gonna be posting some of the mechanics and ideas on my rp storage thread if you want to check that out.
my thread links
arctofelis
jackhunds
dracofelis
hi, call me neko/nekomaru/whatever!
he/him, transgender male, gay
NekomaruNidais

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:19 pm

i would like to see if anyone is by any chance interested in a small, laid-back warriors rp? i have various
      plots in mind, but it the main one i would like to use is one concerning a journey between a band of cats
      in order to either save their clan from an illness or create a new one from scratch. another idea i had is
      that the clan could be suffering from some kind of ill omen/curse but the only way to lift it is by getting
      help from a nearby band of rogues, which could either go great or terrible.

the rp would consist of a small group of about 6-8? perhaps a tad less or a tad more. writing requirements
      would probably be real low about 100-200 words at least, but more would be appreciated, but not required.
      the rp could also have a discord for communication purposes. in all honesty i just want a relaxed and chill
      warriors rp that won't die within the first few pages.

only requirements would be that you're able to write 100-200 words and are active. please message me if
      interested, i'll make a thread if i get enough users. don't be afraid to send me suggestions too! also i have
      been looking to make a small canine rp as well, so if you're interested in that too then message me for that
      as well. thank you. <3
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:14 pm

sunhorse99 wrote:Would anyone be interested in doing an RP (preferably a group of 3-6 people) based on any of the following?

Soul Eater
Attack on Titan
One Piece
A wolf Pack or fox RP
An RP based on the reality TV show Survivor
Or brainstorming on a light fantasy plot

Message me or quote if interested! ^_^

I'm down for some light fantasy, perhaps!
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:16 pm

villainelle! wrote:
sunhorse99 wrote:Would anyone be interested in doing an RP (preferably a group of 3-6 people) based on any of the following?

Soul Eater
Attack on Titan
One Piece
A wolf Pack or fox RP
An RP based on the reality TV show Survivor
Or brainstorming on a light fantasy plot

Message me or quote if interested! ^_^

I'm down for some light fantasy, perhaps!

Great! Wanna message about that to brainstorm an idea?
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rootspring » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:00 pm

okay so i've got a 'warrior cats' style roleplay idea (feral cats in colonies but in a very different universe) and i want to see if anyone would be interested in it! it's still a work in progress but you can view a plot summary and a few more details here.
i'd like it to be semi literate and since there's four colonies i have an unlimited number of slots.
thanks for any feedback or interest!! it's my first time really putting all this out there for people to see haha
rootspring

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berristar » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:55 pm

Hello~
I have been side-eyeing this rp forum for a while and now I have decided I want to join in on the fun. I am looking for three other people to have a nice 4 people roleplay. I have no concrete topics in mind, though I have a few small ideas.
I'm thinking that the way this would work is that we'd set up a discord or a post here and we'd all agree on specific times during the week that we would all be online (since in the past, group roleplay's for me have always ended with a big disaster of no one ever being online at the same time as me).

If you're interested, please pm and I'll make a separate post, and if you'd like, feel free to add some ideas of your own! Once we get all four of us, we can create a poll about what we'd like to rp :3

Some ideas:
- guardian angel verse
- The Purge
- classic werewolf/vampire
- witch/witch hunter
- medieval magic verse
∆ Find me on other social media ∆
DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/daaniarts
ArtFight: https://artfight.net/~Daani
Tumblr: http://daaniarts.tumblr.com
Toyhouse: https://toyhou.se/Daani
berristar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:25 am

here's a bit of the storyline*
All has been peaceful in zootopia for decades. No one has tried to pit predators and prey against each other since the Bellweather incident. everyone is living in harmony and you being an creature full of hope has moved to the big city of zootopia for a new start. No sooner than you have settled in prey and predators alike start coming up missing. The two sides that once lived harmoniously have now started to blame the other side and crime and an upcoming civil war loom in the distance. Who is kidnapping these creatures? Why are they doing it? Can you stop the upcoming civil war?*

**disclaimer** you don't have to be a cop just tell me how you got dragged into the mystery and why you want to solve it.

Please pm me if intersted
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:58 pm

Artemis Fowl RP, Nancy Drew Diaries, CW Show Nancy Drew, Precure. Not semi lit, okay with first person. PM me please
Sorry the format isn't pretty.
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:50 pm

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a small roleplay based off of Monster Hunter? For plot, I'm thinking of a group of hunters traveling to a different/new land via airship, only for said airship to get attacked by a monster. They end up stranded on an island and have to figure out how to survive with limited supplies on an island full of all kinds of dangerous monsters. Please let me know if you'd be interested in that!
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me