Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

mustang apocalypse.

Postby bawnbawn. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Would anyone be interested in a wild horse roleplay, where it's set during a radioactive
apocalypse? I'm thinking the humans will be wiped out, and a lot of the animals are mutated in order to
give our characters a bit of a challenge. There may or may not be a main herd, though the
horses will start out as loners. Send me a pm if you'd be interested!
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby . nash . » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:54 pm

idea one :

a role play based on a futuristic earth were the human population used up most of the natural resources. there would be two main groups: group one would be the people just wanting to ration better and group two would want a select few be the controllers of said small source of resources and, in the end, in control of the human race. of course there would be a few smaller groups of humans trying to make it on their own.

idea two :
      jurassic park. dinosaurs. need i say more??

message if interested~~
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UndertaleFan92 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:19 am

Hello this is for an Anime (K Project)

Hello I would like to make a new type of K Project. It is kind of the same but, Like a King there will also be a Queen within each Clan. The Queen will be a second in charge commander type. She will also have a type of authority within the Clan. The Clans can also have Strains and other creatures like Wolves, Foxes or other things with powers. You can have forbidden romances for different Clan members. Each Clan will be totally different and everyone will have powers and will also wear a Tribal Symbol just like the Clans in K Project as well. Anyone with Powers can also have weapons also.They will also give off an Aura as well like the show.

I need help with Symbol ideas and possibly Clan names. I might do like Warrior Cat Clan names Idk really. I would like a Fire, Storm/Lightning, Shadow/Ghost kind of Clan, maybe Ice/Water, Any other ideas would be great.

:D I'm open for anything and would appreciate the help XD Thanks you

If you have any info or ideas, you can write me with a message or write on here I guess?
UndertaleFan92

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:53 am

greetings! just seeing if anyone would be interested in a steven universe roleplay.

the roleplay would take place a little bit before the rebellion, around the time earth would be discovered by pink diamond. there'd be more focus on gems than humans (although there will be some interaction with them) and what they've been made to do. by the time the rebellion does start, they can pick whether to protect homeworld or join rose.

there'd need to be at least over ten different gem roles, plus rose quartz and the diamonds.
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyneth » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Been planning for awhile to revamp an old group rp I made that was very successful that died due to rpers starting to all hate eachother (It spiraled out of control?? lol still really confused by all of that.)

Basically it was a mature, advanced rp (like semi lit to lit+ I guess) sonic the hedgehod INSPIRED rp(not related to sonic in the slightest). Eventually we ditched the 'sonic' aspect, and it became more anthro, but you get the idea. I'm fine with either way, it would be determined by what interested rpers want.

Anyway the world is created already, so is the plot but considering revamping it. Let me know if you are interested in bringing this to life with me, send a pm and i'll give ya the details?
Lyneth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:21 am

I've wanted to do an rp inspired by the Mysterious Children series and the Bright Sessions podcast for a while! It would basically be human/humanoid characters with superhuman abilities who are in hiding, being hunted down by nefarious forces who seek to weaponize them (or something in the same vein).

I'd prefer for it to be semi-lit at least, and for it to be really heavily character based since I love me some good character development, if you're interested or have any ideas or anything please hmu, I'll be happy to talk to you and I really hope this actually happens!
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:02 am

Would anyone be interested in doing an x-men roleplay I've been thinking about making one but I am worried that no one will join. I'd like to do with a good plot and devoted members but I am having trouble finding people who would want to start up a roleplay like that with me. I would appreciate any pms and or advice/help with plot.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brindle. » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:46 am

would anyone like to join a horse x rider role-play?
id be thinking it would be set in canada, possibly t
oronto, where each rider is assigned a horse, playe
d by another user, so its more realistic, obviously e
veryone would have to be active, and both english
and western would be involved, shoot me a pm if i
nterested c:

©

Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌─────────────────────┐

'ello I'm not going to go by my real
name on here, so just call me alex xx
i ride horses, and own a few
im bisexual and confused about life
i love broadway musicals

└─────────────────────┘
ImageImage
┌─────────────────────┐
link - link - link - link - link - link - link

└─────────────────────┘
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω
┌──────────────┐

farouche / shy
honestly I'm a disappointment
space / tb gelding
cassie / qh x tb mare
mira / warmblood mare
eli / halflinger gelding

└──────────────┘

brindle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cpt-Red » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:36 am

Alright, i write it here, just in case it become forgotten.. yes, i'm worried about the absence of probable answers or partners..

so, i do plan to accept some other verses, as a crossover RPer, i find it more fun to mix two verses and building a new story, instead of being forced to follow point by point the arc, episodes of One Piece for exemple..

the other verses i can allow:
-Gravity Rush,
-Jak & Daxter,
-Ratchet & Clank..

what i would avoid is the romance, because i get thrown into it way too much often, that i got sick of it.

I prefer PMs over forums, because i don't receive the notification, so, if i can find a partner, i could be happy.

if you have a verse you want to suggest, go ahead, as long i have heard of it (this is why i prefer a game as a other verse).

so, if anyone is interested, let me know.
On a long hiatus, probably not returning.
Cpt-Red

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

horse roleplay

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:49 am

hello! i was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a horse roleplay if i created one.

this would be lgbtq+ (i know it's not realistic, but all of my roleplays are like this) and perhaps even semi-lit, so all included would have to be accepting of lgbtq+ and write at least 100-200 words per post.

the plot i've come up with so far is:

after traveling far and wide from a desert, a small group of horses finally come to an isolated plains, save for the other animals. there, they begin to settle down and claim it as their new home. although, a band of other horses come along and ensue war, saying that they had been here first. when both of the leaders fight and die, the horses decide to unite instead of fighting anymore. but will there still be tension within this new herd?

throughout the roleplay, there will be small fights within the herd (although they will not get split up again unless i decide it as a major drama), predators that attack, and natural disasters to create more action along the way.

pm me if you'd be interested, and if there's enough people interested in it, i'll make it!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me