Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby bigwig. » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:34 pm

ok I just wanted to pop in with a really quick idea --
I was just thinking about the idea of werewolves fighting zombies and...I really like the idea of werewolves fighting in a zombie apocalypse. in skyrim werewolves are immune to diseases, so I was thinking of a similar concept being that werewolves/lycans don't turn even if they're bitten and don't rise if they die. that would make the very powerful/difficult to kill werewolves very strong allies and very intimidating enemies, and would lead to a whole bunch of other complexities as well, such as humans seeking out factions where they are protected by werewolves. it would probably also include normal humans as characters.

my two primary ideas are a roleplay fairly directly based on the walking dead, which would incorporate canon characters from twd with some of them as werewolves/lycans. likely some sort of blend of the tv show and comic universes, with possible alterations to the story. or, perhaps, it would still be directly twd based but with a different plot pattern, which would let the rp be a little more freeform/open it to the less knowledgeable about either canon continuum/might accommodate a lot more characters at once. ocs would probs be allowed too. idk if any other twd fans might...have any interest in the walking dead: lycan apocalypse (but I do)

or a roleplay not directly based on any series, with perhaps different zombie lore. this would be original characters only, but the setting/factions/storyline would have to be developed separately or over time.

I'm thinking more...underworld/skyrim type werewolves rather than twilight-style werewolves that just look like big wolves. not 100% sure on all the specifics of the lore but...I really like the concept! please pm me or respond if you have any questions/suggestions/ideas!!
──Image ──Image
    ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ⊰

──bigwig • he/him • adult • used to be coral. • writer •
    ──roleplayer • watership down • twd comics • hannibal
    ──• cyberpunk • danganronpa • horror fan • comic fan
    ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ⊰
───Image Image Image
Image Image
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:53 am

So I've had this idea ever since I finished Your Lie in April but would anyone be interested in just a group roleplay revolving around that plot? Once characters run out, that's it.
All that I would ask is that you have good grammar and you use quotation marks and everything for your dialogue, I will not allow you to make one sentence. The roleplay does not have to be exactly like the anime, but certain aspects such as their likes, relationships, diseases, etc.

There will be an estimated 5 characters?? I may allow you to bring in an OC or two,, limited to one character per person.
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thunderborne » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:40 am

Hello there, everyone. I was thinking about starting up a Star Trek roleplay, seeing as I haven't seen one around at all.

It would be literate, at least 8-10 sentences per post, as I want it to be fun but nice to read. There would only be about 10 character slots, as well; pretty structured, and really only for experienced roleplayers.

Due to the fact that the 2009 reboot movies are most well-known, it would follow them in terms of technicalities and canon information.

The premise is that, long after the original Enterprise crew retires, a new crew is brought on for a special Starfleet task force. The 10 characters would be those who have consoles on the bridge (or are commanding officers, in regards to the medical officers who don't have consoles), and would follow the classic Star Trek story line of them being the 'main characters' who go on away-missions and travel through deep space. As the roleplay progresses, the crew receives missions from Starfleet that they must complete on various planets and space stations. In true Star Trek fashion, of course, there's a secret underlying plot that is happening in the background, which is the actual driving force of the roleplay.

Because I want this to be something other than simply a fan-based roleplay, the characters would not be related to the original crew at all, nor would they have ever met them personally. I want to minimize the likelihood that the characters would turn into carbon copies of the originals. It's about making a new crew with new relations as much as it is about the plot points.

If anyone is interested, or has feedback, I'd love to get some PMs about it.
thunderborne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Itto » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

Well, I am active on CS again, and wanted to RP. I have recently wanted to participate in a MLP Roleplay, but the fad has died down so I have been unable to locate one.

The setting of my RP idea would be Greater Ponyville, comprised of Ponyville & Draftshire.

If you didn't know, In Greater London (the real place) there is the City of London, and the City of Westminster. Think New York Boroughs too.

My proposal would be set in the far future where Ponyville has expanded and so now has two mane ;P areas. City of Ponyville and City of Draftshire. Draftshire would be comprised of more modern buildings east of Ponyville river (as to not destroy apple farm) with some filtering across and circumferencing the original show setting. There would be a park immediately east of the river onlooking the town hall (think Central park) but beyond that, buildings.

As for plot, initially relationship building and then maybe moving onto the elements. Tis the future after all.

I would hope for this to be in the literate section, as I find it tedious replying to one sentence posts. Two small to medium paragraphs seems fitting.
Itto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dakotaawolven » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:24 am

hey guys, I have a couple rp ideas, but I'm not sure which one would be more successful and I'm truly torn. should I do a clan cat roleplay, or a wild horse roleplay? pm me!

p.s. both will be semi-lit.

Hey, the name's kotaa.
I'm almost out of high school, I've been a horse trainer for four years, been riding since I was a toddler. I'm honestly a HUGE nerd. I love Pokémon, Yu-gi-oh, Supernatural, Heartland, SHERLOCK, Divergent(love the books, HATE the movies), LOTR, Harry Potter...the list goes on forever. I am a proud Slytherin with Ravenclaw tendencies, my Patronus is a Falcon, and my wand is Maple, Phoenix Heartstring, 12 3/4 inches, Supple flexibility(Thank you Pottermore). I ship Drarry.
I love to Roleplay, just shoot me a PM if you want me to join one! I am open to pretty much anything, though I tend to struggle with Anime-based roleplays. I'll still give it a try though.
I am a very friendly person, don't worry. want to trade someone? I'd be happy to try to work something out with you! Having a tough time or going through something and want to rant or need support? Just shoot me a PM, I'm happy to listen and try to help you. If you want to rant or talk about something but don't want advice? Just let me know and I'll gladly only listen and support you.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephyricle » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Hello!! love this new thread! >.<

Ok so if youre interested, here's what will happen: PM me. tell me what you think of any ideas, etc to add to the plot or whatever. you and i will make a discussion topic and go from there. (the first person) the next people will be given a link to the topic and we'll continue the conversation, eventually making a vote for each thing

Here we go:
Requirements:
Literacy: SEMI-LIT (one paragraph more or less..
As long as it isnt one liners or 5+ paragraphs)
Grammar: Have good grammar, but please don't
be a super grammar nazi, it's not cool... I know
I miss a capitalization sometimes or skip an
apostrophe or comma... it's cool to fix a bad
typo, but rude to acknowledge every little thing
you think is wrong.
Compatibility: must be tolerant of LGBT+ relationships
(dont have to play them, but others might want to)

Character rules:
No overpower characters (superstrength without
weakness, unlimited powers, more than one power)
Characters can have similar powers
No oversob stories.. This means don't focus the
story about how depressing your character is. Yeah
they can have a hard life, but it's not what the story
is about.
No perfect characters. That's what the twist is for ;)
No completely imperfect characters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roleplay type: SMALL GROUP or INVITE ONLY

Character type: Humans with or without certain powers
catch: powers have to have a twist. Example: can shape shift but only once a day, can read minds, but is mute, etc.

Plot: Multiple options! can be more than one and different versions of them etc.
--- Option 1
group is being chased by an organization that hunts and tries to eliminate all power influenced people

--- Option 2
group is in conflict between different clans

--- Option 3
group is part of huge society that is to be kept from the humans and are trying to live normal lives, but something happens to society

--- Option 4
... well We're open for ideas!!!

eh i tried to make it look pretty. Anyways, I'm looking forward to anyone interested :)

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS DRINK MILK!!!

Previously Happythorn07 :)
She|He|They
Zephyricle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:04 am

ok, so i had a percy jackson roleplay, but no one really joined and those who had reserved spots, never posted their forms.
i have a prophecy in mind, but i need a better plot to the thread, or maybe more spots to the character list.

requirements ;; - must have at least 3 lines of text per reply. - one character per user. - please be acceptable of the lgbt community.
- grammar must be decent, at least. i'm a big grammar nazi, but i expect people to at least try.
role play type ;; it's going to be a small group.
character rules ;; - no perfect characters, obvi. - at least one ability on top of their godly parent given abilities, though it's okay not to have any. -
use real face claims, animes or cartoon faces will not be accepted. - relation charts should be posted after
everyone posts a form.
character type ;; demigods. simple as that.
extra ;; i'm also looking for a co-owner that could possibly help me make coding for the thread.

thank you for your time ; ❝ heatwave. ❞
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mx.Percy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:11 pm

Is anyone interested in a Hamilton (musical) RP?
percy sky
uwu

Image Image
Image Image
Mx.Percy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gregor the overlander

Postby glimwoods » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:23 pm

anyone interested in a group or 1x1 gregor the overlander roleplay? ❤️
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allo vera » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:53 am

I have this vague idea for a post-apocalyptic / somewhat horse-centric roleplay.

So I love all these various horse barn rps, yeah? But after a point they all tend to blend together and tbh it's sometimes hard to keep interest in something that doesn't always go anywhere. So I had this idea of this post-apocalyptic wasteland, where the main mode of transportation is on horse-back. So horses would be a focus, yes, but also trying to survive out in the wasteland while staying alive.

I'm just not sure where to go from here? There could be one big tribe that moves together, perhaps? Or my other idea was that a group of people would end up meeting at an oasis. I'm just not sure how to bring the characters together. Also, I do prefer young adult/teen roleplays. Any ideas on a plausible reason that all characters would be in that age range?

I'd also toyed with the idea that horse and rider would have a special connection (radiation effects? idk) that perhaps even went as far as letting them communicate telepathically. Good idea? Bad idea?

Please please if you're interested in this shoot me a pm! Especially if you have ideas on how the rp would work out, I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for reading. :3
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me