Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby `sappho » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:35 pm

id like to do an rp based off of the netflix show stranger things. i don't have a specific plot but i was thinking of doing something with the original plot but maybe just have ocs? we could also have canons but i don't mind either way. anyways, hmu if you are interested!
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:27 pm

Would anyone like to do a roleplay based on the game Paladins? Preferably with a particular plot, and only involving characters in that area (Like for example, a story about the soldiers in the Magistrate's army before the Sentinels last mission, so it would center characters like younger Fernando, Ash, Kinessa, Strix, Viktor, Tyra, Vivian, etc... That's the only non-game timeline related storyline I can think of that can involve that many canon characters.) Of course, OCs allowed.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apochrypha » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Would anybody be interested in any of these ideas? If so feel free to hit me up!

WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE wrote:
a "slice of life" night vale rp where all the characters are night vale residents just living their daily lives? characters could be literally whatever you could design since the residents of night vale and night vale itself are so unique.

POST APOCALYPTIC/PLAGUE CANINES wrote:
**credit where credit is due: this is an idea based off an rp site I wanted to join but which has been closed for a while called Tamer Animals, particularly their concept of this particular disease strain and its effects.

basically, there's a strain of rabies which still kills, but in a far more sinister way. picture it as a combination between rabies and a hemorrhagic fever; the victim progresses through the traditional stages of infection, but later begins bleeding from orifices. if they don't die during this stage, which is often the case, the brain damage nearly halts at this point and the infected individual roams around as an insane, enraged, and dangerous beast until they succumb to their illness—which can take several months—or are killed by some other means.

we would play the canines who are dealing with the aftermath of this outbreak when the vast majority humans have been wiped out by the virus and the ones who are encountered are also rabid. there would be the possibility of continuing to play characters throughout the disease as well to add another dimension.

apochrypha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

interest check <3

Postby kanata » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:03 am

hi! i'm sorta looking for an rp based off of the works of nakamura shungiku (sekaiichi hatsukoi, junjou romantica, hybrid child.)
        i haven't really been able to find anyone who even is remotely interested in these works, haha.

so, i have a couple au's and the ones i'm most interested in are apocalypse, idol and magic school.
        for apocalypse, it'd be a canon divergence like they're just leading normal lifes but then the world turns in on itself. idol and magic school would be completely different universes, as expected.

but, i'm completely fine with playing canon roles! ex. when takahiro finds out about their relationship.
        i prefer either playing as misaki, hiroki, isaka, yukina or nowaki. though, any role is really fine (except hatori, for some reasons.)
        you don't have to play my characters lover as well! platonic friendships would be wonderful... (coughs at shinobu/misaki)
        for expectations, i don't have many except that i do not like when people use *asterisks.* i also expect you to be lgbt friendly (of course, i mean these characters are lgbt, i also expect that you understand i have a bit of a tight schedule on weekdays.

spoilers are a given as i've caught up with the manga so please beware! tell me if you haven't finished either manga and i'll try to keep it as anime friendly as possible!

please pm me if you're interested even a bit and i can work things out! c:
    psst! i love you!

instagram + deviantart

▔▔▔▔▔
          call me prince!
          i like enstars, jjba and more
          it/its pronouns,
          x male, x  bi
          i'm autistic  .  + .  mentally ill
          i .am .an .osdd-1 .system !!
          endogenics  . don't . interact
          im  . unfortunately  . a  . kinnie
kanata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roleplay interest check !!

Postby mean&gay » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:31 am

yo, so i have a few ideas i'm keen to try out, so i figured i'd see which'll gain the most interest. note, all of these will be relaxed but semi-literate ( quality over quantity ) and will require realistic faceclaims.

plot one wrote:
    ghost hunters;;

group of friends who like to hunt ghosts. pretty heavily inspired by the 'ghost facers' from supernatural and a little bit of buzzfeed unsolved ( shane and ryan, ya know ?? ). won't be centered around the paranormal, unless everyone wants to make that a main aspect. i have a few ideas for characters; the leader of the group is a super hardcore believer in the paranormal, there's probably some guy who's pretty skeptical, i expect there'd be some sorta complete wuss who's scared of everything, someone who makes all their fancy equipment, and prolly someone who wants to kill all the ghosts for whatever reason.

plot two wrote:
    gas station;; ( or some other cheap ass store )

workplace romance kinda deal ?? or just a friendship. basically a bunch of people either run or just work in some run down shop and they're all super tight and stuff. prolly all bond over how crappy their job is. their boss is prolly some sad old pratt who treats them like ass but secretly loves them, and they're constantly playing pranks on each other.

plot three wrote:
    explorers;;

you know those videos you see on youtube that are like 'exploring abandoned house (HAUNTED) (GONE WRONG) (CHASED OUT)' ?? yeah it's pretty heavily inspired by those. guilty pleasures of mine, aha. so, in case you don't know what i mean, this group of friends get kicks out of breaking into abandoned or creepy areas and exploring them. minus the youtube element bc that's kinda lame for a roleplay. it'd prolly have loads of drama and they'd meet all kinds of people whilst exploring. hecc, maybe the group in question could be a band of criminals, or some sorta gang too. idk.

plot four wrote:
    radio station;;

buncha kiddos who run a radio station. that's about it, really. each of them prolly has their own special section on the channel, and in between they just play music. needs a lot of work, but i feel like it could be cool. maybe we could add an extra element, like they got powers or they're shapeshifters or sommut cool like that. and they all live in the building where they broadcast from, and it's all really low budget but they love it anyway.

plot five wrote:
    fallout inspired;;

you don't have to have played any of the games to join this, it's just loosely based on the games. basically, there's some sorta world ending apocalypse, and all the characters are born years and years into the fall out of it. so like the world is in ruins and they're just sorta trying to get by. this'd probably be better as an au for one of the above plots tbh.

if you're interested in any of these, send me a pm !! please please please title the pm 'raincheck' so that it gets sorted into the right folder, otherwise it'll get lost. thanks so much !! xx
mean&gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Third times the charm...

Postby baron zemo. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:26 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
••Hallizzle homies, it's ya birb!
So, I was thinking to create a Hamilton/Turn AU rp, but with a limited cast due to my last two rps starting strong and failing to pick up steam. Nonetheless, this will be Semi-Lit. to Lit. and probably by Invite only basis. While I haven't figured out how this AU will work, just know that it will have some sort of fantasy element, and that it will be slightly more mature (nothing that violates the rules, of course).
If you're interested, please hmu on pm! I'd love to hear any ideas or accept claims!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a tf2 styled roleplay?

Postby Chiirios » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:36 am

Chi wrote:
i'm currently obsessed with tf2 my bad
would anyone be interested in like a Team Fortress Two styled roleplay with animals or something? Rather than being about two teams versus each other, though, both teams would be trying to work towards a common goal. perhaps defeating an enemy? I want the sides to be pitted against each other between characters rather than the entire focus is revolving around the teams being against one another. It would be like the main game, yes, but rather than the sides fighting, they would have to work together. Since there are nine roles for each team, I guess up to eighteen people could roleplay? That is, if each person only took one role. There could also be villains or something like that...
It's not too fleshed out. I'm just looking for an idea.
PM me if you are interested? perhaps you could help me develop this out a little more...

If you don't know what tf2 is... xxx
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:24 pm

Would anybody be interested in an rp sort of based around Steven Speliburg’s new movie ready player one. Pm me if interested. I really want to do a Ready player one movie rp with multi fandom characters.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:45 pm

Idea title: Generation V
Plot:
[I]
Originally, the vampires thought they were on the top. After all, they ruled the country. They were in charge of everything. Every aspect of society. However, they failed to notice the traitors in their midst. By accidently turning some unwilling humans into vampires, they caused what could lead to their downfall. Those channeling turned against the vampires. Those who were turned for their knowledge began trying to figure out a way humanity could fight back. We couldn't best them physically.. we had to outsmart them. Then came the breakthrough. They questioned, ' what would happen if humans received vampiric blood.. without becoming vampires? If there was a way to get on the physical level of vampires, without the drawbacks. ' after numerous failed experiments, they succeeded - and we were born. We have the strength and speed of changeling vampires. Our senses increased. We don't even need blood - though many of us have to take iron supplement pills, as many of us are anemic. However, we lack the immortality of vampires, and though we heal faster than the average human, we don't have the same healing capabilities as vampires. We get fatally wounded, while vampires might live we're gonners. We're also marked somewhere on our bodies with a cursive V. The vamps call us the fanglings, but that's not what the normal humans call us. It's ourjob to take down the vampires. We've all ready Won back a few states - though the casualties are great. You have those of us out fighting. Then there are those guarding hq. None the less, there are rules. No fighting purebloods or halflings alone. No relationships with the enemy. Don't conspire, or plan treason with the enemy. And watch out for the fanglings. They're like us, but their mark is red. It was originally black Like ours, but they got the color changed. They are the enemy as well. We are the resistance. We have to either take back what's ours, or succumb to the fate of livestock. Humanity has fallen. We're their last hope. We are Generation V.

( soooo... opinions?)( please pm me opinions and feedback)
Copyright owl0430, March 29 2018
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:00 pm

might anyone be interested in a tabletop-inspired rp that takes place in a post-apocalyptic setting? what I'm envisioning is a fairly typical zombie/plague apocalypse setting, though it could end up being something different if a better idea comes my way. I already have some pretty good ideas for classes that would fit the setting, and I just think it could be really fun, even just to host?? So pm me if that sounds good or if you want more details
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me