Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby PrincessKitten » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:39 am

Looking for a small literate roleplay. I'm thinking only 3-5 members and that moves slowly, about 2-3 replies per person for a week.

I have a few warrior cat plots that include;
natural disaster
no starclan
twolegs destroy the clans
or even an OG clan.

I'm currently busy with college and work and just need a slow moving but advanced roleplay.
PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:26 pm

looking for someone who might want to co-own some sort of superhero roleplay with me (Marvel + DC or just DC). I'm a fan of rps based around the children of canon heroes & villains, but most of those I've been in haven't lasted very long. I had a rough idea for an rp that would include both second-gen ocs and canon characters but haven't really gotten around to making it, so that could be a potential starting point orrr it could be something completely different?
      aaanyway hmu if you're interested or would just join that kind of thing
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vhenan. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:16 am

hey! i have a couple ideas for a roleplay that i'd love to do - including old ideas of mine that i'd love to bring to light again! i'd like to have them be semi-lits, but with only a paragraph (5-7 sentence minimum).

these would be on brand new threads, with discussion forms too.

cloudburst.
    alternatively, can be drought-based instead.
      the african wet season has only just started, but the rain is ceaseless. the water's rising and time is ticking. loner or pridemate, you must determine if you'll stay home to wait out the floods, or find some new home. original.

flea city.
    flea city can be made for dogs and/or cats, but the original idea is for cats alone.
      a small chain of empty cities now blooms with life, a life under the name of flea city. cats have formed their own society in these places. from criminals, to celebreties, to even landlords and gangs, flea city has become a beacon to any and all cats. so, what life will you have here? can you survive in the bustle and roughness of flea city? revamp of this.

famine.
      winter brings harshness. any wolf would know this. their home has always been cold, but never this cold. packs have turned on each other, loners becoming desperate. how will you survive? revamp of original.

tc29.
      tc29 is a mission that many are unaware of. tc29's existence has been hidden, but it's motto is simple: explore. ally. learn. tc29 is the twenty-ninth mission of the outer space exploration association, or osea. the osea has been tasked with finding a new, inhabitable planet for humanity to thrive, to gain information and to gain allies. but what if the mission fails? the crew aboard the osea pioneer will have to face space travel first hand, after years of cryosleep, the crew of the pioneer are finally waking up again.
vhenan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:23 am

V I K I N G S

semi-lit. message me if you are interested.

askywalker wrote:

𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐖𝐍
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ‡ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬
𝐢 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝
|
|
𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐖𝐍
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐢 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧
|
|
𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❂ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miauhyun » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:03 am

dragoncry is a vrmmorpg in beta testing. with groundbreaking technology, players can fully immerse themselves in the game and feel everything their character does! don't worry, if you die, you'll just respawn. at least, that's how it's supposed to be. a week into beta testing, significant malfunctions have been discovered. most of the beta testers are unable to respawn or exit the game.

when players create a character, they choose one of seven races: elves, fae, human, valkyrie (female exclusive), beserker (male exclusive), wolfskin, or kitsune before customizing. each race has different base stats.

this rp will be anime and game faceclaims only. not really sure what the "goal" of the game will be, or if it will be more of a free-reign thing. if anyone has any ideas, please message me.

game features:
      guilds + guild wars (??)
      class system (knight, mage, etc)
      weekly events to earn rewards

this rp is loosely based on the premis on the sao (players getting stuck in a vrmmorpg game) but will otherwise be different. any similarities are coincidence.
miauhyun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Outlander- based RP

Postby Skyet » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:13 am

Idea
I am a massive fan of Outlander. So basically the idea of this roleplay follows the idea of Outlander. Outlander revolves round Claire,
a woman from 1940's Britain who travels back in time through standing stones in Scotland. She then gets caught up with the MacKenzie clan and the handsome Jamie Fraser. The story then follows them through the Battle of Culloden and various other events,
with Claire travelling back to her own time, before coming back.

The Actual RP plot:
Everyone knows of the myths and tales that surround Scotland. From kelpies to the Loch Ness Monster, to tales of druids and magic.
You've come to Scotland, for either a holiday, work or to live. Whatever reason you've come to Scotland, you've heard the tales that surround the village.
On the morning of Halloween you sneak out to Craig Na Dun, to watch the village woman dance in an old Gaelic ritual. You aren't the only one there, and a fight breaks out after the sun rises. And then suddenly you all find yourselves' back in 1743 Scotland, a time of bitterness between the English and the Highlanders who live here.

Character Spots
I'd be looking to have five spaces open for 'modern' teenagers/young adults and spaces for people from 1743, who could be Highlanders, British soldiers, etc.

Requirements/Rules
1) Characters will be between the ages of 16-24 years old.
2) All orientations, etc. will be accepted. Just be aware, that in 1743, coloured people were rarely seen in Scotland.
3) Tess' rules must be followed at all times.
4) No Mary Sue's/Gary Stu's will be accepted. People have flaws, and Outlander is a show which characterises' this.
5) Please be literate and post regularly.
6) PM me if you wish to learn any further or if you are interested. I am willing to do 1x1 or small groups.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:41 pm

hey guys!
    I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in making a Voltron RP?
    the basic idea is that the lions have somehow stopped responding to the current paladins and they have rounded up a group of people from all over the galaxy to find new paladins. cannon characters that are alive/there at the end of season 4 are all playable, as they will act as mentors for the new paladins (keith included).
    currently, there are only two rules (will probs add more). these are:
    1. follow all cs rules
    2. no relationships between canon characters
    rule no. 2 is there because there is quite a bit of conflict surrounding ships, and I'd rather not have that conflict continue into this rp.

pm me if you're interested in joining or even helping me make the rp. suggestions are more than welcome!

edit;;
    and they're fighting Zarkon, by the way.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woopperoni » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:42 am

I was thinking of making a bird rp?

So basically what I have so far is that there was an illegal breeder for many different breeds of birds, not only for parrots but also birds that are a bit more exotic and could be illegal to own. It turns out that him and his accomplices (which were all scattered around the world) made up a pretty big part of the bird breeding industry. So now it is even rarer for people to buy birds as pets since there is a less supply in birds. Bird breeding has become a million dollar industry. People will often try to catch exotic birds if they see them. The birds in this flock (the ones that have escaped from the main breeder) have come together, even though they are not the same breed, to survive and try to find a permanent place to live.

Pleaasse message me if you want to help me develop this or if this sounds interesting to you 😁
woopperoni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herbalwolf » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:01 am

Hello! I have just made an Avatar roleplay yesterday and I'm still waiting for members to join it. If you are interested in this rp, please click on the link below. ^^

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3737326
herbalwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Interest Check

Postby moe, » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:18 am

a roleplay based on the book the thousandth floor by katherine mcgee. while it wouldn't be mandatory to have read it before hand, i highly recommend it. a tower is set up within nyc, stretching 10, 560 feet into the air. surpassing anything that mankind has built before. at the base, it stretches for a mile. the higher up you live, the more money you have. a form of status being pressed onto you simply from what floor you can afford to live on.

the roleplay would be revolving around the teens of the year 2154 as they attempt to focus on school work, while also going to holographic laser tag matches, the garage, a local pub and lounge on the 563rd floor, getting their iris's changed, freckles done, and so on.

this would be a semi-lit roleplay of the sorts, a requirement of 400 words needed each post; give or take 50. not sure if i should do pre-made roles, or choose-your-own. i'd love ideas to add to it, and i'd love some help with coding! if i can find five or six people at the least that are interested in this, i'd happily spend some time attempting to make it. <3 feel free to message me about this.
moe,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me