Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:16 am

Moon

LOOKING FOR CO-OWNER! Must be experienced in RP and 16+!

☽✧MOON✧☾
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩"There is no glory in battle worth the blood it costs"✩⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Werewolves came out of hiding in 2014 and started to slowly reveal that the world's greatest leaders were werewolves. The shock of this to the human race caused fear and destruction and war. All over the world was a tidal wave of fear and destruction. Wars broke out between werewolves and humans, with the werewolves dominating them all. It was only when the Alpha King of the werewolf race made a treaty with the humans, agreeing to turn them and give them the near-immortality they all craved that the wars then died down. When there were no more wars and all the humans turned or slaughtered for refusing the Alpha King decided he needed a Queen. He called upon all eligible females and hosted the Mate Chase. The mate chase is simple, females are released into a forest surrounded by walls, and males are released an hour after to chase after their mates. The scent of the female varies with rank. The stronger the scent and richer, the higher the rank. The King hasn't found a suitable mate in any chase in the past decade and is starting to lose hope when he catches the scent of a little vixen. She is --. During the Blood Moon, she finds herself hounded by challengers and must prove to the pack that she is worthy of her title. During the Mate Chase, the Royal Beta, Delta, Warriors, and other royalty find their mates. The little vixen is the hope of all the werewolf race. She is to provide the next heir for the throne.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a. seemanni » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:17 am

hello!

would there be any interest in a semi-lit+ roleplay based in the witcher usiverse? there would be five slots, one from each school (i kinda planned to take griffin but I Am Flexible.) if so, inquire within. plot is written and ready to go, i'm just not sure how well it would do.
a. seemanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guil » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:19 am

coming in for an interest check, but is anyone interested in a digimon rp?

i'm still coming up with ironing out the details of plot and higher setting and juggling it with back-to-classes prep, so...
it may take a bit, but i'd like to know if there'd be a lot of interest or only a little since it might affect things.
i'm also open to ideas for the rp too, since *plankton meme voice* i didn't think i'd get this far.
you'd be credited for helping with plot, obviously!
i'm also probably going to want a somewhat experienced co-owner to the rp too? i lack confidence in myself haha,,

feel free to pm to express interest in the rp as a player, co-owner, ask questions, posit ideas, etc!

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

i haven't polished it into sentences so i'll leave it as a bulleted list, but the current setting/plot details are as follows:

─ setting details, i haven't ironed out the digital world details yet.
    ─ starts in real world
    ─ digimon aren't considered normal, and don't 'exist' fictionally within the setting either.
    ─ there is an organization tracking realized digimon with agents sent out to detain, capture, and either train +
    contain or forcibly (ex)terminate the ones they catch. it's shady, and is meant to be totally secretive.
    ─ certain individuals are chosen tamers and have come across digivices with no idea why/how they appeared,
    from which they obtained their digimon partner which they now have to hide.
    ─ there have been mysterious disappearances as of late still being investigated, that aside from all happening
    fairly recently seem random.
    ─ there's also been a rising uptick in digimon realization cases, to the point that civilians may get involved and
    secrecy regarding digimons existence and realization events might be compromised. the organization is getting
    more aggressive and swift with dealing with realized digimon and investigation into possible causes is underway.
    ─ as far as anyone with knowledge of digimon knows, only realization of digital things into reality is possible.
    there's been no confirmed cases or methods of making a real thing digital again.
    ─ of course... with the situation escalating with no apparent stop, who knows what could happen.

─ with enough members, there would be two main groups/affiliations between the playable roles
    ─ agents working for organization tracking realized digimon. includes tamer-digimon duos and members
    that work with digimon but aren't chosen tamers.
    ─ tamers and partner digimon, wild digimon, people who aren't chosen tamers but are involved (or will
    be) with the conflict.
Last edited by guil on Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
G U I L M O N ——— !!!
xx ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ xx
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

▞ ─────────── ▚
nev or guil.
he/they. adult.
nb bi, here 2 cry
bc college hurts.
i draw + rp.
past usernames:
tiz, saikyouiku.

▚ ──── Image ──── ▞

▞ ─────────── ▚
links go here
rp ad adopts
... ... ...

▚ ─────────── ▞

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀
▖──────────────────────────────▗
" A Digimon which has an appearance like a
dinosaur that still retains its youth. Although
it is still a Child, its potential as a "Combat -
- Species", something which all Digimon nat-
-urally possess, is very high, and it hides the
ferocious personality of a carnivorous beast.
The mark drawn on its abdomen is called the
"Digital Hazard", which is inscribed on those
that have the potential to cause massive da-
-mage to computer data. " ——— wikimon.

▘──────────────────────────────▝
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
guil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:48 am

KyokoKirigiri wrote:
KyokoKirigiri wrote:I am looking for an Artemis Fowl RP book works I'm only on the 4th book though, as well as the movie works. PM me please. I need an rp for it.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:20 pm

hello!

is there any interest in a small, semi-literate dog roleplay? i have a number of potential plots, including but not limited to the following:

+ a group of military dogs in a nondescript war zone must find a way to survive in the midst of chaos surrounding them.
+ the kennel drama of a racing greyhound kennel
+ a slice of life with interpersonal drama between outdoor herd protection dogs

if you would be interested in joining one of these, please send me a message. if two more people message, i'll go ahead and make the rp. thank you! <3
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:41 am

hello! i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a wings of fire rp?

the first idea would be something concerning jade mountain academy. i'd
      like to think something involving a prophecy of sorts, but otherwise im not
      really sure.

another idea i had was that the tribes were being destroyed one by one, by
      a new force that none of them have ever seen before. so a few dragons are
      sent to go on this quest, to find out what exactly the threat is before all the
      tribes are destroyed.

^note the above plot can be modified to fit a regular dragon rp as well. soo
      please pm if interested. ^^
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:26 am

Interest Check For A Few Semi-Lit RP Ideas

1. Ghost Hunters
      - Characters are a team of paranormal investigators in [insert spooky place here] and the plan is to stay in this place for a few nights and collect evidence of a haunting. I'm thinking the plot might lead to them uncovering some kind of terrible mystery or crime or conspiracy and having to deal with that, which is way out of their realm of expertise, but no one else is gonna do it.
      - Character ideas I have so far are the host, the medium, the camera crew, and the researcher. Possibly also a home owner or property manager who isn't with the crew, but hanging out anyway?
      - If this sounds interesting, 100% I would love to brainstorm and flesh out the details :)

2. Small-town Supernatural Masquerade
      - rn I just have a really general concept for this one. Inspired by all those 90s mermaid movies (but this wouldn't strictly have to revolve around mermaids)
      - A small group of people in a small town find a few supernatural humanoids who have been living away from humanity, but now have to try and blend in among the other residents of the town. The town itself is also pretty weird, but there's no other active non-humans (that anyone knows of.)
      - Character ideas so far: 1-3 supernaturals, 1-3 people helping them out, 1-3 people who don't know the truth yet, 1-3 hunters. The regular human characters could have their own secrets as well, and since it's a small town, everyone knows everyone and you're bound to have varying relationships with all the rest of the characters.
      - This idea is even less fleshed out than the ghost hunter idea at this point, but again if you're interested and want to brainstorm, hmu

In either case, I'd be posting it in the lit/semi-lit forum, and would probably make a discord server for discussion. Let me know! :)

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:21 am

OLYMPUS VS TARTARUS

a greek god and goddess personified as canines roleplay
      looking for a large amount of people! the roles include fourteen gods/goddesses and twelve titans

the olympus pack have been thriving ever since they banished the tartarus pack. however, after many years of peace, things are going down hill. the monstrous canines working under the canines of pack tartarus have been escaping and causing havoc - attacking the canines of olympus pack. even though these monsters are not much of a threat to the gods and goddesses, they know something is wrong. the titans of tartarus pack are figuring out a way to escape the darkened forest that they had been banished to so many years ago.

the olympus pack's territory is beautiful - lush flora, plentiful fauna, and clean water. each of the gods and goddesses have their own dens that were designed by athena and crafted by hephaestus. the canines who live here are living in comfort. the twelve (or fourteen) greek gods and goddesses comprised the females hera, athena, aphrodite, demeter, artemis, and hestia and the males zeus, poseidon, hades, hermes, apollo, hephaestus, ares, and dionysus. zeus is the alpha of this pack with his mate, hera.

the tartarus pack's territory is the complete opposite - barren flora, lack of fauna, and poisoned water that burns the throat. it is tough for the canines of this pack to survive here. the titans can die, but they are brought back to life to endure the harsh living forever. the first twelve titans comprised the females mnemosyne, tethys, theia, phoebe, rhea, and themis and the males oceanus, hyperion, coeus, cronus, crius, and iapetus. cronus is the alpha with his mate, rhae.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:39 am

Sith: Darth Severus wrote:
I have a few ideas for RPs, so if you are interested in any of these ideas, let me know

FNAF RP

This RP takes place after the events of FFPS/FNAF6. William Afton went to Hell after dying in the fire at the end of the game. He makes a deal with the devil and is reincarnated into a newborn baby boy. He still has all the memories of his life before his death, and as he grows up, he becomes the same person he was before his death, a heartless murderer. He opens up a new company which is basically the same as Fazbear Entertainment, just under another name.

It's been forgotten, finally. The memory of Fazbear Entertainment and the tragedies behind it have faded away, just like the agony of any tragedy. Sadly, that's not entirely true. When the pizzeria burned down, the spirits trapped in the animatronics were indeed freed, and William Afton indeed went to Hell where he belongs. But do you really think a psychotic killer would allow himself to be destroyed like that? If you do, you're very wrong. William made a deal with the devil, and that deal was the start of something much worse. William was brought back to life in the body of a newborn boy. He would grow up into the same murderous psychopath he was before his death. And now, Fazbear Entertainment, while dead in name, has been revived as Donk E. Cheese Incorporated. And now, the nightmare has been reborn.

Warrior Cats RP

The clan, known as TreeClan, lives far above the forest floor in the trees. Their camp is made from an abandoned twoleg treehouse. They are significantly different from other clans because of their ranks, and the fact that they have a written language which they use to record historical events, such as the creation of the clan, the migrating to the tree canopies, and a civil war from long ago. If you have questions about what sort of ranks there are, let me know and I'll gladly explain them. I don't have a plot for this one, not yet at least

AU Harry Potter

So, I got this idea from a fan fiction. Basically, instead of trying to kill Harry Potter, Voldemort kidnaps him and makes Dumbledore believe that he's dead. From then on, Harry Potter is no more, Voldemort uses an old ritual to make Harry his own flesh and blood, and renames him Harrison Riddle. From then on, it's basically the same as the movies/books, only with Harry now known as Harrison as a Slytherin, and Voldemort is still alive and well. I don't have a lot of plot ideas for this except possibly for Harrison to open the Chamber of Secrets.

Paper Mario

This RP takes 2 years after the events of Origami King, but there won't be much relating to the game other than a few features, so there won't be a ton of spoilers in the RP. It combines the Black Paint concept from Color Splash with the Folded Soldiers from Origami King

It's been 2 years since the incident with Origami King Olly. Peace has returned to the Mushroom Kingdom, if only for a while. As a wise man once said, "If we do not learn from our history, it is bound to repeat itself." This couldn't be any more true than it is now. The Origami Craftsman found a strange piece of paper, and folded it to give it life. However, the paper was tainted with the evil Black Paint. Now, a greater evil than ever before has arisen. The Origami Craftsman fled into hiding, but not before creating his last creations, a new hope for the world of paper. His creations were the four Elemental Origami Sprites, each meant to watch over the four shrines. But will they be able to defeat the Dark Origami?
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:16 am

Would anyone be interested in doing an RP (preferably a group of 3-6 people) based on any of the following?

Soul Eater
Attack on Titan
One Piece
A wolf Pack or fox RP
An RP based on the reality TV show Survivor
Or brainstorming on a light fantasy plot

Message me or quote if interested! ^_^
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me