⚡️STORMCLAN V.2 DISCUSSION THREAD⚡️

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ⚡️STORMCLAN V.2 DISCUSSION THREAD⚡️

Postby zena~heatha » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:02 pm

it's fine!

sorry
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riinii.Riin » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:10 am

Hollypaw
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
╔════════════════════════.♚.══╗
"I don't nearly complain enough for it to be considered whining! Hmph!"
╚══.♚.════════════════════════╝
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

THE BASICS
Past name(s) Hollykit Hollypaw Hollythorn;
Age; 6 moons [recently apprenticed]
Gender; Male
Rank; Apprentice
Mentor; XXX
Desired Rank; Warrior

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; Amber
Pelt; White fur, medium-length(fluffy). Back left leg incased in a black "boot" to knee, black ear-tips, faded black tail-tip
Scars; Nicked right ear

CLOSE BY
Crush; XXX (pm for story plot ideas, NOTE: I do not force my characters to crush. PM if you want YOUR character to crush on him, not reverse please. My character MAY evolve in rp to return those feelings)
Mate; XXX
Kits; XXX
Mother; Beetlesong (deceased)
Father; Unknown Name
Brothers; XXX
Sisters; Otterpaw, Silkkit (deceased)

BACKSTORY
Beetlesong wasn't the most popular cat in StormClan. Sure, she was kind, and usually put others first... but she tended to break the rules, or not pay attention to directions. Often times Beetlesong was considered to be the "annoying" member of the Clan. One such rule breaking time was when Beetlesong happened upon a loner across the border. The two became friends, and Beetlesong(the hopeless romantic she was) was quick to fall in love. Although the loner stated he would not join the Clan, nor even stay nearby very long, he agreed to keep Beetlesong company for a few moons at least. He did warn, however, that one such night he may not appear. And it would be because his traveling would begin again. The loner never stated why he had to keep on the move.

Soon it was realized she was pregnant with his kits. Overjoyed Beetlesong rushed to the border on their next meeting night, sat herself down, and waited impatiently for her handsome tomcat's arrival. He never did show up. The feeling of betrayal and hurt drove Beetlesong to completely disown her love of the loner, and instead devote herself to her kits.

This thought process did not last long, though. The annoying warrior soon became the depressed queen. Any positive comment was interrupted by Beetlesong offering a negative one, the she-cat just dead set on finding the worst in things. She was really a sorry thing to be around. When her three kits were born, she was quick to name them. The oldest daughter, Otterkit. The middle son, Hollykit. And finally the youngest, Silkkit.

Two moons after their birth, Beetlesong was finally getting on her paws. Her kits really did bring out the life in her. She became a little happier, but still not the old and cheery Beetlesong the Clan all knew(and probably avoided). Except she had another crash in hope, when a hawk circled the clearing, and little Silkkit was not able to reach the nursery in time. Beetlesong was horrified, although Otterkit and Hollykit really couldn't understand what was going on anymore. Because suddenly their sister is flying, and the Clan is panicking. What.

It was a few days later Beetlesong disappeared. A patrol discovered her the victim of a fox attack. Poor Hollykit and Otterkit couldn't understand why their family was disappearing. First Silkkit was gone, and no one could quite find the words(and Beetlesong said they shouldn't know) to tell them she was never coming back. And now Beetlesong was gone as well. Eventually, someone sat down with the clueless kits and informed them about life.

Otterkit became the responsible sister, in charge of keeping her brother safe and being a good warrior. Hollykit became the annoying brother, constantly looking over his shoulder and complaining about life's bad things. The two don't get along very well.

At the moment, the two are FINALLY apprentices. New, inexperienced, and still just as clueless.

PERSONALITY
Holly is, what one would say, a very 'negative cat' to be around. He always seems to look on the bad side of things, and his complaints about even a fraction of a problem prove this very well. He just can't stop talking, always feeling the need to open his jaws and voice his opinion, no matter the situation. Holly is a grumpy one, usually with a sour tongue and sharp words not pleasant to the ears. But he does want friends, even if he's in denial about needing any. Holly really does want cats to like him, even though he doesn't change his attitude to try and work for that goal.

SKILLS
Best; Riling up others. Hey, you could totally consider this a skill, ya know!
Good; Battling. He's not a bad fighter, you could say.. err... emphasis on 'could'....
Worst; Stalking. He's too impatient for boring old STALKING
Ehh; Hunting. Hollypaw can't keep silent for the life of him.
[/quote]
Last edited by Riinii.Riin on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riinii.Riin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DerpyWolfGirl » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:38 pm

accepted! Beautiful form!
Also, @Claw- sorry bout' that! Does anyone want to mentor Hollypaw and Breepaw?

Hi! I'm DerpyWolfGirl!

I like: Warrior cats,
Wolves & Roleplaying!

PM me for any 1x1 Role Plays, I'll do any!

MissMoonMoon is my friend in real life,
but chances that you will see her are very slim...

(More to be added when I think of stuff)

SIGNATURE MADE BY MA BRO, BOUNCEBERRY88
Stormclan
DerpyWolfGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:28 pm

well, I've narrowed the list down to

Fangfur, Fangstrike, Fangtail, Fangflash, Fangtooth.

any last opinions?
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:53 pm

okay I'm afraid to post because I'm confused as to what is happening.

can someone please... (ive forgotten the word where is my brain)... sum up what I missed for my chars?

thanks!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Owlpaw asked Toadpelt about training with the others.

Moonpaw said Hi to Brambleheart, then Cherryflame asked her to train Sunsetpaw while Gingerpelt was on a patrol, then Gingerpelt decided to take Sunsetpaw on the patrol, so Cherryflame just asked her to come help with all the apprentices.

Cherryflame sat down with Ivypaw, having a minor panic attack but trying not to show it.

i hope that's all the interactions with your characters, I'm not good at full recaps
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:23 pm

THATS THE WORD RIGHT OKAY

thanks I'll go post now, may take a while since I'm watching a live YouNow.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:27 pm

okie dokie
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:59 pm

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that today till Friday (January 23-27), I will be gone on a snowboarding trip. I will be staying at a hotel, but I don't know if I'll have wifi or not.
~Nature~
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:06 pm

can someone update me in my characters?