A Title to be Made [Advanced lit | Fantasy | Setup]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

A Title to be Made [Advanced lit | Fantasy | Setup]

Postby 0Zero0 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:05 pm

This is a HUGE WIP Please do not post till it is ready. You may bookmark/subscribe though so you know when it will be ready if you like. This post will contain all the basic info that will be spread a crossed the different posts including some of the graphics We'll see.

Navigation
Backstory
• Rules •
• Character Creation •
• Members •

▬▬▬▬

[:: ~About ~ ::]

I wanted a Roleplay that was fantasy based and had high literate active people apart of it. Something like Dungeons and dragons mixed with Norse Mythology, and meets a little bit of classic medieval monarchy. If you have questions feel free to ask them, I'm willing to answer any you have.
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[A Title To be Made] • Back-Story

Postby 0Zero0 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:48 pm

Back to Navigation

The Back-Story off the RP

[:: In the Beginning ::]
    As all fantasy stories start in the old of old, as all sad long adventures are to begin and end, and as new beginnings rise to bring hope to others, there was a war. A large war of course, no one would expect anything smaller then what had become of the land. Of course it was for the good of the people. The war was about blood. The Great beginnings of how only one family is allowed to be on top of the world, and only one man is allowed to be closest to his beliefs. All of this would soon change to include a new ruler, a ruler of a different species.

What started out as simply humans planting a tree, a small sprout that was only beginning to grow, turned into a plant with such size that no one being understood. The tree, in turn of kindness of letting it grow, gave the world a form of energy that was like no other. Some call it Mana, others call it Magic. It was given many names over the years such as Qui, Soul, fire, Myrrh, and life itself. The Form of energy changed the world drastically, even going so far as to bring new species to the world. These creatures were beyond man kind’s imagination at the time and era. Most would call them demons as the new lifestyle would frighten them, but some, not many, would call them angels. There to protect the earth they stood on tell end of time itself.

[:: The Belief of a man ::]
    The King was one of these people who believed so. Thought the old man had to keep his beliefs at a low tone, as a fear that he would be brought down from the throne if he did so. The man was content with life even with the threat of the tree, at least till an evil group of men came and took down the tree with dark forces. At this point the man was too old to defend it, and only had one choice at his arsenal to protect his land.

He must give up his daughter.

His daughter was the only other human who knew about the tree, about its history, and was the only one willing to give her life for it. He Ordered her to Disguise herself as a man, so she would not be brought down due to gender, and follow the dark mana trail that stole the magic from there kingdom. She was their only hope. This was the king’s last wish.

[:: A Long Adventure ::]
    The Daughter Sailed the land in search of the darkness, hiding under the guise of a young mercenary whom was eager to work. Through lots of friendships, and those who were kind to her, she eventually came a crossed a great evil. A small gathering rather on the visible side, but it was more than enough to smell the stench of dead and heartlessness. They were going to revive a great warlord from the past wars, one who came before the planting of the seed, but somehow knew more magic then any in the entire kingdom.

The young girl had to keep her mouth shut about it, as she wasn't strong enough to face them all, but she trained, and hard. Over time, and after gaining the trust of her friends to be on her side, she was prepared to protect her kingdom as she was endowed with magic, strength, intelligence, Courage, and friendship. She set out to slay the great warlock that was to destroy all living life. It was however extremely too late for her to stop the darkness before it had risen. It was her fault entirely though, as she spent too much time trying to find a way out of it, but nothing could be helped.

The Evil rose from the ashes of the many wars before its existence, and due to this, great distortion was to become of the land for bewitching the evil to be locked away. This creature was ruthless, vile and ten times more powerful then the princess who tried to stop him, so thus the princess failed.

[:: A Dark Turn ::]
    The Darkness, however, after several years of destructive ruling and severe lack in mana, the evil overlord had became bored, and rather greedy. Whilst no hero would stand to stop the evil anymore, as no one could even try, it thought it would be best to set the world to ashes, so the dark creature gave life to a new being. What he wanted would be a being that was capable of love and command, something that could crush the word by his side. The evil overlord wanted to be immortal, and powerful, but not entirely alone.

He created this creature with the last of his mana, and it rose into the world the way he wanted it. It was powerful, beautiful and strong. The female creature was fiery and bird like in appearance, yet dragon like in strength. It was able to follow commands, and it had the ability to love, but there was one major fault. She didn’t love him, and she wasn’t willing to take orders.

In the end she picked a chosen one to slay her creator, a human to be precise. This human was protected by the creature until the human rose up to defeat the darkness. In the end, the human won and restored piece to the land. The creature became the new ruler, brought back the tree of mana, and all seemed at piece once again.

0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[A Title To be Made] • Rules

Postby 0Zero0 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:51 pm

Back to Navigation

Follow these Guidelines

[:: Be Respectful ::]
    This is rather simple to follow I hope. You should already know this one at the very least- things like no godmodding, mary/gary sues, powerplaying etc. There is guides for this if your unsure how this works.

[:: Be a Literate roleplayer ::]
    I ask that you post at least a seven sentence paragraph minimum. I would prefer two to three paragraphs of information per character, but I will accept at least a single paragraph if it has substance to it. I'm not expecting you to be a perfect roleplayer, as I make grammar and spelling mistakes myself, but if you could try to use a word doc, or a web browser that allows you to see your spelling mistakes that would be great. I'm pretty lenient most of the time, but it would be nice to read and write a decent story with you all.

[:: Be Active ::]
    1 post a day. No more, no less. Why? This is so we can keep the rp active, but not so active that not everyone can keep up. It will give time for others to read previous posts and also time to type your next one.

[:: Work with everyone ::]
    Everyone is apart of this role-play and it would be nice if it stayed that way. We're all a team working towards a goal, be it the same goal as our characters is a different story, but none the less we are all working to make a fun story to be apart of. It's not fun if your left out, or if you have to sift through posts that don't involve you. Reading posts shouldn't be a chore but an enjoyment.

[:: Reading and Creating a profile ::]
    There wont be an exact formula you have to follow, but please provide plentiful information about your character. The information below is to help you integrate your character into this particular world, however it doesn't have to follow it exactly. I would love it if you read through the available information so you know what your getting into, as it's there for a reason, but I'm not going to make you be a specific character type for obvious reasons. You may use the guide below to create your character or just use it as a reference to the world. it's all up to you. All I ask is be creative, and have fun.

0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[A Title To be Made] • Character Creation

Postby 0Zero0 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:38 pm

Back to Navigation

Creating a Character