Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Narutofoxlover » Mon May 30, 2016 4:04 am

Narutofoxlover wrote:
Narutofoxlover wrote:Hi I'm Narutofoxlover.Feel free to call me Fox or Kyuubi.I'm looking for a 1x1 rp partner.

What I can do:
My literacy level varies but i can get up to high semi lit if i like that topic and have enough inspiration
I'm on pretty much on all day every day but there are times when i may get grounded or something comes up.Plus i can get distracted because in between posts i watch videos.
I may sometimes take a while to reply if the post doesn't give me much to go on or if i'm unsure how to best reply so please don't give up on me.
I will let you know if I lose interest.However even if i do lose interest i often regain interest at some point and will be willing to continue or start over
I can play both male and female genders well but sometimes i will have a specific gender that i want to be
I can contribute to the plot and suggest new ideas
I don't mind ooc chat
I prefer using a fourum to roleplay but i am willing to rp through pm
I am fairly good at using grammar and punctuation and i rarely use text speak
I can rp some canon characters, for some of my plots this will be required of you
I live in Pennsylvania so i have an Eastern Standard Time zone
If a topic is striked out it means i'm not interested in that type of rp at the moment

Rp ideas i'm interested in
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (( have a naruto crossover plot of this if interested )
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (( have a plot for this if someone is interested))
Naruto. (( I have a bunch of ideas for this right now and I'm really craving it ))
Fruits Basket
Tokyo Mew Mew
Inuyasha
Warrior cats
My Little Pony
Just about anything supernatural
Angels (( I have angelxhuman plot idea that ideally want to do.I would be playing the female angel ))
Demons
Shifters
Werewolves (( really want to rp this weredragon idea I have right now if someone is interested ))
HTTYD (( have several plot ideas for this and really want to rp them
Paranorman (( have two plot ideas ideas for this, one involves werewolves and the other involves Norman being a teenager ))
Vampires
Nekos
Dragons
Any form of werecreature
Percy Jackson and similar ideas
Harry Potter (( I have a basic plot for this and my character is a young wizard who was recently bitten by his werewolf uncle )
Mermaids/Mermen (( if your a Thirteenth Year fan i have a plot idea for that ))
Witch/Sorceress/Wizard/Sorcerer/Warlock curses
Animal and/or supernatural dna experimentation (( as in people fused with animal dna and then experimented on or supernaturals captured and experimented on or people fused with supernatural dna and then experimented on ))
Teen Wolf (( have a several plot ideas for this if interested ps idea involves canon characters, however I'm only good at rping Stiles if you want me to be a canon character.i can also do Lydia well enough but not as good Stiles since my personality is more similar to his, though I am somewhat similar to how she has been acting in the more recent seasons)
Wolf Children ((have a plot idea for this if interested ps plot involves canon characters))
Red Riding Hood the movie(( the one with the big bad wolf being a werewolf )) and other similar ideas
Beauty and the Beast/Beastly type plot
Wolves
Foxes
Pokemon (( has to be an interesting plot, preferably involving gjinkas or people either being turned into pokemon or gaining the ability to transform into one at will )
Okami/Okamiden (( have a Naruto crossover idea for this if someone is interested.I really want to rp this one ))
Shiver/Wolves of Mercy Falls series
Romance for any of the plots above
Crossovers of any of the plots above
And anything not mentioned above feel free to suggest I don't bite and i love creativity

I also have an rp idea that involves people becoming supernatural creatures when they meet their soulmate.Basically they are a secretly a supernatural but start out human till they meet their mate.Then they begin turning into a supernatural.It takes some form of stressful situation to make them transform into their supernatural form for the first time.This rp would have either both characters being supernatural or just one being supernatural depending on your preference

Currently I'm reaaly interested in a AngelxHuman rp based on the song Angel by Theory of a Deadman Link to song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwykXejwXYs

I also really want to rp an Inuyasha Naruto crossover with a few twists such as Naruto replacing Kagome and my female oc replacing Inuyasha.Please let me know if you are interested.

I currently reeeaaaaly want to do a Rosario +Vampire rp.

Currently I'm just interested in Naruto,Inuyasha,Okami/Okamiden,Rosario+Vampire,Fruits Basket and Teen Wolf rps.As well as crossovers of them.My muse has been really bad lately and these are the only topics that I'm still able to rp decently in.I currently have a Danny Phantom rp idea and I need someone who can rp Danny.I have four Naruto rp ideas, one is a inuyasha crossover, another is a Fruits basket crossover and one is a Rosario+Vampire crossover.The fourth idea has some elements of the Okami/Okamiden games in it but you don't have to know anything about those games for the rp.For the Fruits Basket and Rosario+Vampire ideas I would rp Naruto, for the other two you would be required to rp Naruto.Please let me know if you are interested I really want to rp these ideas.

Naruto plot i really want to do: While Naruto was away training with Jiraiya for those two years he got captured by Orochimaru and was experimented on.Two years later he manages to escape and makes it back to Konoha.But he was badly injured when he escaping and he ends up collapsing in the middle of the training grounds Hinata uses.She finds him and sneeks him home to nurse him back to health.But she soon learns that he isn't the same Naruto she grew up with.The experiments changed him, he's not fully human anymore and he no longer trusts people the way he used too, afraid of what they might think or do if they found out about what he is now. I would rp Naruto and my rp partner would rp Hinata.

I currently have a pokemon idea I really want to do.A kalos trainer is really close to her Ninetales to the point that it lets her pet its tails.One day while out in the forest there is a mixup and she accidentally touches the tails of a wild Ninetales.Angry, it curses her and she becomes a shiny Ninetales, not only so that she will know how it feels for the tails to be touched but also so she will be coveted by trainers.Her Ninetales returns to find her in her new state and says he has heard of a trainer from Unova that can talk to pokemon.He suggests that they set out to find him, believing he could help them find a way to return her to normal.I would be doing the trainer and my partner would be doing her male Ninetales. Please pm me if you are interested.

Feel free go pm me if any of these interest you.I look forward to rping with you :3

Really want to do a HTTYD Brave crossover rp.I would be rping Hiccup and my partner would rp Merida.Its got a cool twist and I really want to do it.

Also want to do a Jacksepticeye/Antisepticeyexoc rp with a supernatural twist I have a basic plot in mind, doesn't matter who rps Jack/Sean.

I also have a Ben 10 idea and a Skyrim idea

I currently have a cuggaaconroyxoc rp idea.it involve my oc and chuggaa getting sucked into the pokemon world and getting turned into pokemon and being caught by a trainer, Ash if you prefer.

Really want to do a Big Hero 6 HiroxOC rp and a Descendants rp possibly Ben or CarlosxOC
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Mon May 30, 2016 4:23 am

Hello there! As you can see, I’m King Macleod. Feel free to call me any variation of that you may want to. I’m not really that picky. So, for this, if you don’t want to read all of it, just skim for the bolded things. That’ll tell you the really important stuff. So, a little about me. I’m agender, which means I go by they/them/their pronouns. I live in the EST time zone, if that matters to you. I’ve been roleplaying for about six years now, started here, actually. That basically means I know what I’m doing. I like to place myself somewhere between semi-lit and lit, I kinda waver back and forth between the two. As it is, I never write below 300 words in a reply. It all depends on what my partner gives me. Like most people, I tend to mirror what I’m given. My grammar and spelling is usually correct, but I am human. I write all genders and sexualities, as I’m part of that community. If you’re not comfortable with that, even if you want a mxf rolelay, do not message me. As for you, I’d like you to be kinda similar to me. Whatever time zone you’re in doesn’t matter whole lot to me. But, your reply should be somewhere around me and your spelling and grammar should be decent, at least. I don’t feel like I’m asking for a whole lot.

For fandoms I’m willing to roleplay, there is:
Hamilton
Supernatural
iZombie
Twin Peaks
For nonfandom things, I’m willing to do:
Supernatural creature
Bad romance clichés
Honestly, I’ll do almost anything as long as you have the plot.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Realm » Mon May 30, 2016 4:27 am

Realm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( one x one request. )

Postby tsun » Mon May 30, 2016 5:39 am

╔═════════════╗

Hello! The name is Cinnamon, but please just call
me Alice. Since I'm home pretty much all day with
almost nothing to do, I've come searching for some
one x one's. I only play females, and am open to
either female x male or female x female. I
only use anime face-claims for my RPs, and would
appreciate it if you did the same. I'm semi-lit,
always posting with 3 sentences or higher.
I would like you to be semi-lit as well. Sometimes,
you might have to be patient with me, as I tend
to lose my muse easily.
My timezone is MST(Mountain Standard Time).
List of RPs I'm willing to do is on the right!

╚═════════════╝
╔══════════╗

Underlined is who I'll be playing.
Bold means craving.
Italics mean romance is optional.
--------------------------------------

ALfheim Online Roleplay(oc's)
Sword Art Online Roleplay(oc's)
Fate/Zero Roleplay(oc's)
Pokemon Roleplay(oc's)
--------------------------------------
neko X human(f x m only)
neko x neko(f x f only)
childhood friends
chuunibyou x normal student

╚══════════╝
tsun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vetra~ » Mon May 30, 2016 6:02 am

Hi!
I'll be really quick, I promise.

I'd like to do some 1x1 or small group rp's.

Me; Quite literate, posts about 5 lines (sometimes way more, though), UCT+1, from the Netherlands
You; Quite literate, Nice :)

What I'm interested in;
Marvel (I'd love a CaptianxBucky rp)
Anime (Black Butler, Death Note, Fruits Basket, Tokyo Ghoul)
Fantasy
Historical
Romance
ANY good plot
~Vetra~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaptureMetro » Mon May 30, 2016 6:33 am

Hi there! My name is Dovey and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm looking for a couple RP partners to RP with, mainly to help keep my RPing/writing skills intact, also maybe to give them a challenge as well at one point or another. I'm sorry if I come off a bit awkward or shy, it's because my social skills aren't the best and it is one of my weakest points. I will open up to you pretty fast especially if you try to talk to me first, or share some of my interests. I love when people talk to me about stuff I love. I have a lot of experience in Role playing about 7 years worth of it, and depending on my creativity I can write about a paragraph, I'm not very literate with my RPing, but I can keep up a post so I keep things interesting if you can. I am more comfortable RPing a girl, but if asked I can RP a guy too. So I'd love to get started Ploting and RPing with some of you guys, so just a few things before we get into what I want to do.

Rules
1. Spelling, and some grammar is all I ask of you.
2. No text talk while RPing please
3. Please try to keep your replies long, or at least longer then 2 sentences.
4. Please give me a heads up if you are going to disappear for a long time
5. I am creative, but I do like to do other peoples plots as well.
6. If you don't wanna RP with me anymore please, please tell me, I get really discouraged when people just leave our RP without a reason.
8. I am perfectly fine with doing AUs especially if we have no idea how we are going to RP in the world they are located in.
9. I enjoy doing FxF or MxM relationships and sometimes prefer RPing those instead of a straight relationship, just be open and flexible with different relationship types besides the norm.
10. I hope we both have fun!

What I'm interested in RPing
Guidelines

♫- Eh, I don't really think I'll be interested unless you have a really good plot planned out for this
♫♫- I guess, might not have much interest, again you'll have to have a good plot for this
♫♫♫- Sure, I'm up for this RP, this could be fun with a good plot
♫♫♫♫- Yeah I'm always up for RPing something like this!
♫♫♫♫♫- I REALLY REALLY want to do this, please message me so we can plot and RP!!!
(Underlined names are who I wish to RP for the RP)

South Park♫♫♫♫♫
Tweek OC
Butters x Kenny
OC x Canon (I can try and RP any canon, as long as you rp a canon for me ;3)
(You can also suggest your own ships, but I don't really ship much besides Bunny)

Forbidden Romances♫♫♫
Also I like doing High school romances of opposites attract pairings

Soulmate AU♫♫
God I love the creative ideas people can come up with these! Hit me up if you want to be nerds and just have a super cute romance RP!!

Gravity Falls♫♫♫♫
Gideon x OC
Young!Fiddleford x OC
Mystery Trio
Older!Dipper x OC

League of Legends♫♫♫♫
Viktor x OC
Singed x OC
Canon x OC
(I can try playing a canon character for you if you want!)

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood♫♫♫♫
Kimblee x OC

Yogscast♫♫♫♫
Smiffy x OC
Canon x OC

Avengers♫♫♫♫
Bruce Banner x OC

Harry Potter♫♫♫
Draco x OC
OC x OC
Luna x Draco (my favorite crack ship)

Youtubers♫♫♫
OC x OC
OC x Youtuber
(Ask me what YouTubers I know)
'Well I have a splitting headache and I think I'm dying, how are you?'~Patrick from MLAndersen0
'I'm expecting Pizza, and I don't want you having any'~HABIT from EverymanHYBRID
RaptureMetro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr unlucky » Mon May 30, 2016 8:03 am

hello there! As you can see, my username is mr unlucky, although alternatively I can be called Graybay or GB. c:
A few things to know about me -
I live in the US Eastern time zone. Now that the school year is coming to a close, I will be a lot less inactive. I can be on most days of the week most of the day.
However, I usually cannot be online full time from Tuesday-Friday during the school months(although during summer and other breaks this changes), so that means that I won't be able to reply regularly every day. Sometimes I cannot come on during weekends but this is very rare and if I think it's going to happen I'll definitely try and tell you beforehand. During the days I can not come on full time, I can make posts with my phone as long as I am not out of cellular data. If I need to take a break for a longer duration of time, I will let you know. Please do the same for me!
I try my very best to mirror posts when it comes to length. I don't mind how much you write, as I know muse fluctuates, but in my opinion at least a paragraph is nice.
I write characters with all genders and sexualities. I ask that you are comfortable with that.
I'm a little shy but I definitely like to talk OOC a lot so I get to know the person I'm RPing with!
I like to role play through PMs and forums both, so whichever you are more comfortable with is okay with me!
I'm not too great at coding, however, if you can't tell by the quality of this post. The most I may do to make my posts pretty is make it colored and centered.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to PM me and ask!

Interests
Fall Out Boy/Young Blood Chronicles - I'd love to do a FOB RP of some sort, and I'm not too picky about what kind. I have a slight idea that can be developed on for a Young Blood Chronicles centered roleplay, or we can always go with a regular universe RP. Or, if you have an AU idea, I'd love to hear it. I suppose this is what I'm most interested in at the moment. As far as ships go, I'd love to add some Peterick(Pete/Patrick) in this(in any AU or regular universe), but I'm also cool without ships. I'm most comfortable playing Patrick.
Invader Zim - I'm always up for an Invader Zim RP! I'm most comfortable playing Zim. Ask me about ships. I also have original characters that can be used for this as well.
The Walking Dead/Zombies - I'd love to do this, although I think it would work best for me with original characters. However, I also love Telltale's The Walking Dead video game. If we were to do that, I'd be most comfortable roleplaying Clementine.
Original Ideas - I've got lots of original characters, so if you have an idea, I'd like to hear it. I'm a sucker for the best friends to lovers cliche as well as angst.
Silent Hill - I've never watched the movies, but I've played/watched walkthroughs of most of the games. I'd be fine with original characters or canon for this.

Sadly that is all I can think of at the moment, but if you would like to roleplay, PM me! thank you so much for your time and I hope you have a great day! c:
mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Mon May 30, 2016 8:28 am

aye yo i'm nova. semi-advanced roleplayer looking for something to keep me occupied. i'm making this
short and simple. basically at this point i'm mainly looking for a Cow Chop related one x one. the youtube
group - with Uberhaxornova and ImmortalHD (formerly members of The Creatures). I don't mind if it's a
NovaHD one x one or a OC related thing. I can do doubles - with the whole James x OC and Aleks x OC.
But ya know, we can work out details in PM. Please, if you're interested shoot me a message!

If you happen to have no idea who these guys are, i'm also looking for a horse and rider one x one,
anything youtube related, or werewolves. details can be discussed in PM! (:
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

!!

Postby lol » Mon May 30, 2016 8:41 am

ImageImage
xxxxxxboi waddup!! i'm llamb, but feel free to call me monty. i'm going to try and make this short and simple for all of you out there!! i live in the est timezone, and i'm practically out of school, which you know what that means, i'll be online constantly!! i am looking for someone who can portray canon marvel characters quite well, and has good grammar, exceptionally online enough, and isn't afraid to talk just a little bit in ooc!!
xxxxxxas i briefly mentioned above, i have gotten back into my marvel phase. which means i'm looking for a ton of marvel roleplays, but come warned i'm slightly looking for only male x female roleplays or just straight on male x male! if you worry about the plot don't worry about it!! i'm sure the both of us could figure out some pretty good plots!
xxxxxxnow, this is what i'm looking for! (italicised is the character i want to play as, bold is the concept that i'm most interested in!)
xxxxxxxxxxxx-spiderman/peter parker (andrew garfield not tom holland) x female oc
xxxxxxxxxxxx-kylo ren (star wars) x female/male oc
xxxxxxxxxxxx-kylo ren (star wars) x rey (star wars)
xxxxxxxxxxxx-deadpool x spiderman
xxxxxxxxxxxx-deadpool x female oc (maybe, i'm not sure about this plot idea just yet...)
xxxxxxxxxxxx-captain america x bucky barnes
xxxxxxand that's pretty much it!! if anything catches your attention let me know!! have a nice day!! ^^
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nix3 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:10 am

HEYO!

I'm nix3, or Nixy! As you can probably tell, I like cartoons. I'm a bit of a newbie to roleplaying, but I have a keen eye for grammar and tend to post chopped up paragraphs so it doesn't look like a wall of text! I live in the U.S. Eastern Timezone.

RP SAMPLE:
nix3 wrote:Dipper pressed his face into the window as much as he can without totally mushing his face into it and looking silly. "Mabel... are you seeing what I'm seeing?!" Mabel responds, but Dipper, despite asking her a question, doesn't hear her. Weirdness! Here! OUTSIDE OF GRAVITY FALLS!

The 12 year old suddenly jolts up. "I-I've got to take a picture of this!" He tries to grab the emergency disposable camera inside his vest, but suddenly the bus jerks to a stop. Thankfully, Dipper didn't bump into anything and the camera was intact. He snaps several pictures of the giant woman and the falling figures. "This is great!! Think we'll find other oddities here Ma-"

Putting down the disposable camera, Dipper's face heats up in embarrassment. Outside the window was Mabel, who had apparently gotten off without him. He hurriedly gets out.

However, you can ask me to post paragraphs and I'll post 'em. Just ask nicely.

About Moi

I'm not comfortable with talking about what I look like or what my gender is, but I can tell you that I: am careful not to hurt other's feelings, try to get into a character's mindset, and tend to 'copy' the feel of the show/movie that the RP is based off and put that into my responses.

What do I want in a RP partner?

For a RP partner I'd like
    -good grammar (a few mistakes is forgivable!)
    -good sport (not being mopey if something doesn't go your way)
    -being blunt about what you want in a RP (tell me OOC if you have an idea and want something to go your way!)
    -an open attitude. I'm not just looking for a RP partner, I'm also looking for a friend. (as cheesy as that sounds!)

Ok, what do I like?

Cartoons are my primary interest, but don't be fooled! I love a ton of stuff. A skele-ton, if you will!

Rule:

♡/♡♡/♡♡♡ = I used watch/play, probably forget details from it
1 ♥ = I like it. (If full) might forget some stuff
2 ♥♥ = Love it. I won't forget anything!
3 ♥♥♥ = I'm obsessed with it atm!!

Games
-Undertale ♥♥
-Portal ♥♥

Cartoons
-Steven Universe ♥
-Wander Over Yonder ♥♥♥
-Gravity Falls ♥♥♥
-South Park ♡♡
-Invader Zim ♡♡

Anime/Manga
-Attack on Titan ♥
-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ♥♥
-Black Butler ♡
-Danganronpa ♥♥♥

(ask me if I watch/play something that I didn't list. I left out a lot!)

And as Wander always says:
Last edited by Daan on Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Let's rip and tear, fellow contestants.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

☽ MONOLOGUE WITH THE MOON
UNDER THE SULFUROUS SUN ☉

Hullo~ I'm Nix, a Genderfluid Sys Host.

Interests: writing, art, voice acting, horror,
    sociology
    & psychology (typology/paraphilias)
    Currently into: Fear&Hunger, Hiveswap

Pssst this is my 2023 comeback (hopefully)
    Slow replies but inbox open.

+++++Image+++Image
    GODS++++Image
    +THAT
    ++DANCE
    +++IN++THE
    ++NIGHT

Image++++Image.......

nix3

My pets
My items
My wishlist