conquer ; discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

conquer ; discussion thread

Postby kortico » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:01 am

check out the roleplay here.

the following are the rules.

important information is bolded.

> please read the herd traits, they are important for what your horse will look like and where they should live.
> anyone and everyone is welcome as long as you can write three sentences per post.
> feel free to make your own form as long as it has the information i provided in mine.
> the usual no powerplaying, godmodding, overpowered characters, etc.
> fade to black when needed.
> if a land has no ruler please pm your form, the character i feel would fit best as the ruler will get the position.
> your horse can always challenge a ruler for their mares, but not their land.
> a ruler can always step down and appoint a new ruler if they feel it is correct.
> mares can only be claimed if they are in the middle meadows. if they are claimed they have no choice but to go with the ruler.
> fights between stallions should be discussed through pm between roleplayers to decide who wins. if i need to step in i will.
> male rulers can choose to let their mares mate with other stallions or not.
> please be respectful to each other.
> drama is encouraged.

this is where you post your forms! c:

Code: Select all
 please note- stallions and mares must get invited or claimed to be able to join a herd.
[img]image here[/img]
username;
name;
gender;
height;
build; (ie; draft build, pony build, thin + athletic, etc.)
personality;
herd; (this is for you to edit once/if your horse gets claimed.)
other;

kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

crimson prince

Postby kortico » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:03 am

c r i m s o n p r i n c e

crimson prince / crimson to those close enough to him

stallion

ten years of age

16.1hh

king of the eastern scorch

crimson is a leader, a dominator, somebody who is driven and focused. he was born from high blood of previous equines that ruled the same lands he does. kept in the safe haven of his herd's land, he was used to a spoiled life- though hardened by the general rough lands and scorching heat of the eastern scorch. rebel at a young age, crimson was known to frequently intrude onto other lands and pick fights with rival king's guards. now that his foalhood home lies under his reign, he runs a tight ship and is sure to pick his alliances carefully, and is quick to keep his herd in check.

offspring- none.

kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ luna - southen frost - mare ]

Postby tequila. » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:41 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Luna
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇs ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

The Basics
    ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇLuna
    ɴ ɪ ᴄ ᴋ ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇn/a
    ᴀ ɢ ᴇTwelve
    ɢ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀMare
    The Aesthetics
    ᴇ ʏ ᴇ sShe has two wall eyes
    ᴄ ᴏ ᴀ ᴛTri-Coloured, with barely visible dapples
    ʙ ᴜ ɪ ʟ ᴅApprox. 17hh, Mustang x Percheron x
    Warmblood x Thoroughbred
    Relationships
    ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴅQueen of Southen Frost
    s ɪ ʙ ʟ ɪ ɴ ɢ sAn older brother
    ᴏ ғ ғ s ᴘ ʀ ɪ ɴ ɢnone

ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏLuna is a very headstrong mare, and is not easily persuaded into what she doesn't want to, however she will always have everyone's best interests in mind, she would willing follow those she trusts where ever the world make take her, but is very apprehensive in giving her trust away. Also, she is very focused and rational, thinking through every move she makes as though it were a game of chess, each move planned and precise, more over she is very smart, quickly figuring out logic puzzles that may be placed in front of her. Furthermore she is very hard working, not settling for anything but her best , as well as throwing the odd encouraging glance at those around her, willing them to achieve their personal best.
    Although, it is not all work and no play, Luna has a very outgoing and playful personality that even the foals some times have trouble keeping up with. Though Luna is known to have a fiery temper that upon rearing it's ugly head could destroy who ever may choose to cross her path, never at any point does this usually calm mare show mercy when it comes to protecting those around her against any threat.

ʜ ɪ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ʏLuna knows very little of where her family came from, and her past has been very uneventful however, her mother had always seemed guarded whenever she brought up topics involving her family's origins, they had never disclosed anything more than, "were lucky to be here." This had always left Luna curious and wanting to find out more, but she never pushed the matter. Surely her mother wouldn't keep anything important from her?
    As she grew older she came to the conclusion that it was best not worrying about, and after her mother's deaths it became even less of a worry.

Last edited by tequila. on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
( Great, we're all bloody )━
───────────────┐
hi i'm quila, newt is bae. want a
one x one rp? pm me, rest assured
i don't bite... much... jk, i'm nice c;
lifecodingrpers click here

└───────────────
━━━( i n s p i r e d )━━━━
tequila.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: conquer ; discussion thread

Postby kortico » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:53 am

accepted, as you know cx !
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:11 am

Meet
W o l f ______ C r y

'Let me hear your war cry!'

{Introduction}This stallion is called wolf cry, some other horses do call him 'wolf' or 'cry' for short, he is currently 6 1/2, he does wish to lead a herd but he is currently a lone stallion, his coat is pitch black, along with his mane.
{Getting to know him}Wolf is a sensible male, he will protect his herd at all cost, he has a soft spot for mares and often finds himself thinking before he commits to his decision, he is a born leader and that will show, well, it will if he ever finds a herd that will accept him. He has a fear about being rejected but will push past it for the well-being of his fellow-horses
{History} His farther was actually a tame horse, he worked in the army but after a accident he ended up wild, he met Cry's mother, the lead mare and soon they became mates, his mother died giving birth to him and he was left as a orphan to fend for himself when his farther was captured and taken back to a horse riding school.
{Love Life} This male has not yet found a mare that has suited his liking and he has not had any foals either.
{Other Information} He has a sweet but clearly masculine voice and his theme song is 'ghost town'
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:12 am

Meet
W i l d_________S p i r i t

If you ever get on my bad side......
run.

{Introduction}This lovely mare is Wild spirit, she prefers to be called 'Spirit' rather than 'wild' if you want to give her a nickname. She is 7 years old and is currently a loner searching for a herd to stay in.
{Diggin' in deeper}Spirit is a confident mare, she prefers to do things her 'way' but will not hesitate to listen to the leader, or dominant stallion. She is quite a motherly mare, and has a soft spot for foals, she thinks of any foal, with a mother or without a mother her own and treats them kindly, she will fight if someone tries to hurt them but she does not like fighting and will do her best to just talk some sense into the other horse.
{History} She has not had much excitement in her past life, she was born and raised on a farm before the barn caught on fire and she ran away with her mother who was soon killed by wild dogs, she met Wolf cry when she was 3 years old and now thinks of him as her brother as he thinks of her as his sister, they will protect each other and now currently stay together trying to find a herd. text
{Love life} She has not yet met her 'special' one and has no current crushes on any stallions, she does, however wishes for a foal of her own but until she finds that special one she will have to focus on what she needs to do now.
{Other infomation} Her voice is gentle, calm and is very clearly feminine, her theme song is 'my demons' by imagine dragons.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:23 am

both are accepted ♥

we may now begin, as well c:
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:24 am

;;Okay <3 I will wait for you to post c;
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:27 am

ame ;; Storm's Heart of Courage (Storm)
Sky's Thundering Heart (Thunder)
Gender ;; Mare/ Stallion
Age ;; 4 years
Rank ;; Loner

Breed ;; Nakota
Coat ;; Blue Roan/ Black
Eyes ;; Brown/ Blue
Height ;; 15.2 hh

Mares ;; None
Stallion ;; None
Heat Stage ;; Stage 2
Offspring ;; None/None

Personality;; Brave/Couragous/Sweet/Spunky/Flirty (Storm)
Strong/Loyal/Flirt/Adventurous

(they are Siblings)

Name ;; Alpha's Kingdom (Basileus)
Gender ;; Stallion
Age ;; Ten Years
Rank ;; Loner

Breed ;; Mustang/Frisian
Coat ;; Black Paint
Eyes ;; Dark Brown
Height ;; 15 Hands

Mares ;; Tba
Stallion ;; N/A
Heat Stage ;; N/A
Offspring ;; Ten

Personality ;; Wild, Strong, Stubborn, Silent, Determined, Brave, Fighter

Name ;; Solar Eclipse's Downfall (Eclipse)
Gender ;; Mare
Age ;; Seven Years
Rank ;; Loner
Breed ;; AQH
Coat ;; Dun
Eyes ;; Dark Brown
Height ;; 15 Hands

Mares ;; N/A
Stallion ;; Open
Heat Stage ;; Stage 3
Offspring ;; Two

Personality ;; Sweet, Stubborn, Friendly, Curious, Motherly, Teacher

Name ;; Summer's Romantic Ballad (Nocturne) Songs of Peace (Adagio)
Gender ;; Mare, Filly
Age ;; Seven Years, 1 month
Rank ;; Loner
Breed ;; AQH/Mustang
Coat ;; Bay/ Chestnut Paint
Eyes ;; Dark Brown
Height ;; 15 Hands/ 10hh

Mares ;; N/A
Stallion ;; Open
Heat Stage ;; Stage 3/ NA
Offspring ;; Two/ NA

Personality ;; Motherly, Protective, Strong, Brave
Curious, Explorer, Gets in Trouble, Fun
Last edited by Perfect Polish on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:33 am

none of the horses start in herds c: they must be claimed in order to join a herd, they all start in the middle meadows.

otherwise accepted :>
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me