Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Lacuna » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:51 am

Do not post on this topic more than once per page. If you spam, you will receive a warning.

Looking to advertise your group roleplay or to join one someone else has already made? You've come to the right place.

Remember, several roleplay topics are not allowed:
      • Mature content romance
      • Minor x adult or incest romance/relationships
      • Ongoing and/or unprovoked abuse
      • Creepypasta/Rainbow factory
      • Gore/excessive violence
      • Teen pregnancy
      • Pregnancy as main plot
      • Mental health/asylum roleplays
      • Substance abuse
      • Yaoi/Yuri (this does not ban regular homosexual relationships)
      • Slave/Master (as of 20/06/14)
    • The one image per form rule now applies to this thread as well, posts containing multiple images to advertise each RP will be edited, continuing to break this rule will result in a warning.
    • If you are advertising a thread only post information about the plot, any entry requirements, and a link to the roleplay.
    • If you are looking for a roleplay to join you're welcome to post asking if there are any roleplays of that genre/theme; please take further discussion to PMs to avoid creating spam in this thread. Remember, if you're looking for a private roleplay you need to use the one on one search thread.

Like any roleplay, you must follow the CS forum and roleplay rules.

Tess wrote:As this is a family website, we have strict rules on romance-related or abuse-related roleplays.

The same rules apply for PMs.

Anyone found to be requesting or indicating that they want to roleplay something against CS rules may have their communication abilities revoked, or may be banned if the situation is considered severe enough.

If you want to roleplay something which is not family-friendly, you should find another website to do that on. This is not the right kind of website for these roleplays.

There is no excuse for breaking the rules.

If you're not sure if a plot is appropritate check with staff first, if you see a plot you're not sure is allowed then report the post.

Thanks to the Amazing Quill~! We've got us some Badges! Show your support for the thread by slamming these bad-boys into your siggy! x3 And remember, the more people know about this thread, the more likely they are to see and join your Roleplay!

Code: Select all
      [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=330676][img]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee475/jedimasterquill/stamp_ad_v2.gif[/img] [/url]

Code: Select all
      [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=330676][img]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee475/jedimasterquill/stamp_ad_v1.gif[/img][/url]
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby NovaSkye » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:57 am

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

Hello, I suppose you are looking for a roleplay!
I have one you may like!
Enjoy roleplaying as a Warrior cat? Like the Warrior series?
I have a roleplay you might be interested in!
By tooth and claw you'd fight for your clan.
Possible love interests may ensue.
Start as a kit in the clan, or even an apprentice or warrior!
Want to live life dangerously?
Start as a rogue or kitty pet!
We even have the Dark Forest!
There is room for all cats in Shadow Clan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note that this is not based on the real Shadow Clan
Warrior Cats and Their Clans' rights belong to Erin Hunter
Image shown is of MY CAT Calypso,
photo was taken and edited by ME.
Rights to that photo belong to me.
Can be found on my DeviantArt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am the host of the roleplay. Be sure to read the rules!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2767243
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by NovaSkye on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:08 pm, edited 9 times in total.
I used to love this site. I was very active, helped around with LO/LO, and engaged in the adopt communities. I found myself losing interest and seeing more toxicity on here and from people here over on other websites. I don't find myself on here anymore and I doubt I'll come back. To my friends: I miss you. I hope you're well. Hopefully 2020 gets better for us. See you on the other side.
NovaSkye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вєαяℓу » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:59 am

Years ago, six wolves banded together. They made there own pack calling themselves The Rejects, although there pack name came to be Moonlight Pack. The six wolves names were Larentia, the alpha female, Amoux, the alpha male, Sköll, the beta male, Kiyiya, the beta female and the packs two omegas Hrolf and Makoce. They lived happily like that for a few months, that was until the alpha female fell in love with the beta male. The two wolves kept there love a secret from Larentias mate until he caught them red handed. Banishing the two wolves forcing them to leave the pack as they moved away closer to the mountains, Larentia and Sköll made the choice to start there own pack with the name of Forgotten Pack. Amoux had no idea of the growing pack only miles away from his own growing pack, soon Sköll's pack sent out a battle party attacking Amoux and his wolves. The battle was a tradgic fight leading to both Sköll's and Amoux's life. Larentia and Kiyiya became enemies there packs fighting for territory and just pure hatred. But as a new alphas rise to power and winter creeps upon the packs will history repeat its self, or will the wolves be forced to work together to survive.

[Nine Ranks still open.]

Main Topic ;;Here
Discussion Topic ;;Here
вєαяℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:00 pm

The heroes of the world. Without them, we would've all been killed by aliens and horrible criminals long, long ago. Now there's a new league of evil rising. Each team won't defeat them on their own. Will they join together and defeat or will they be too stubborn and sure of themselves?

Link: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/posting.php?mode=edit&f=28&p=89386497

The Season Born

Only few people are born with a season inside. These people are special and different. They look like that season, they have the personality you'd think that season might have. From cold, heartless Winter, to bubbly, beautiful Spring. They don't always fit in and their taunted for their special gifts. Your parents take you to a school called Four Seasons School and you are enrolled. The people here are going o teach you how to control your powers along with normal school things. Will you do well to keep in line or will you cause disruption in classes? Oh and one more thing, you're powers are at their best in your season so if your a Winter born and it's winter, your stronger then all the other Seasons. Good luck!
Link: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2776542&p=89837623#p89837623

[center]ƒɾεε, ÿετ сαρτυɾεḋ

As a wild mustang, born and rasied in freedom, you run from them. They come on tame horses with their ropes and take you to a fort on the other side of the river. You try to make small herds to keep each other safe. Unfortunately, it's only a matter of time before they capture each and every one of you.

You, as a "cowboy" were recruited to capture and tame the wild mustangs who rule this part of Montana. You're supposed to find every herd and take them all to fort Bravo, only using the horse you brought and lassos. Of course this isn't as easy as it sounds. Are you up to the task or will you buckle under pressure?
Link: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2763237&p=89284402#p89284402
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalacticGardens_ » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:04 pm

"When the sun shines above, you wake up with the one you love. Not you and me, yeah"
GalacticGardens_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Banished] looking for members

Postby emblo » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:07 pm

x

Navigation wrote:[one] plot
[two] rules of the road
[three] human village
[four] werewolf ranks
[five] characters
[six] relationships
[seven] reserve
[eight] reserve
[nine] reserve
[ten] open!

discussion thread
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Deep in the forest lies a small village. Although their members are few they seem to be going strong, living with only the assistance of each other. The age is before that of technology, and each family is responsible for their own little task. Weather that be to run the bakery, raise the cattle, or sew the clothes, without those individuals doing their job the whole village would fall into ruins. For this reason, there is a strict set of rules that everyone must abide by, for if not, they are banished. Sent into the woods with only the clothes on their back. It's a sure death wish. The forest is cold and harsh and without the aid of others....well nobody is expected to come out alive. Completely unknown to the majority of the village, they're all dying. Slowly and without pain, but they only have a few months to live. It's not completely understood what caused this disease, but some believe it had been a strange herd of boar that had come through. Admittingly, it tasted...off, but food is food and the townsfolk aren't picky if it means survival. However, the town elders know of this disease, and they have a cure. Although it's fairly simple to manufacture, they keep it hidden among themselves, offering it to the rich in return for a large lump of land or goods. But how will they fare in just a few short months when their village population starts to die out? Or perhaps...this was intentional? And those banished? Cast away because they knew too much.

However, there is another cure. A rather unconventional one at that, but these individuals don't have the disease, even if they happened to eat the boars. Another village, unknown to the first, lies a few short miles out into the woods. A pack of werewolves. Whenever an individual would get banished, they wouldn't die, they were taken in and changed, with their consent, into one of them. Although they can put up a fight and defend themselves when needed, there not these savage huge wolves that come to some people's minds. Yes, they can shift their body into that of a wolf, but that's basically it. They're average sized canines with average colors, they just happen to have a human counterpart. This shift is not caused by the full moon, or their current emotions, but simply by their will. Werewolves, for one reason or the other, are immune, even if they get changed days before they were going to die. They have no idea that they posses this cure, or even that the humans have this disease, but their village is also dying out. A short month ago, a small pack of vicious rouges came through and wiped dozens of them out, leaving only broken families. In an attempt to get their pack flourishing again, they're taking in humans. Not against their will and without telling them what they are, but slowly and surely they are convincing humans to come with them, hoping these few individuals will be enough to keep their pack going strong.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Info wrote:This is a semi-literate roleplay with a very minimum post length of three lines per character. If you don't think you can fulfill that requirement, than please don't join. The link is there if you click the first link on the navigation.
We have not started yet, so you will not miss anything. However, we are starting tonight so you also won't have to wait! There is no longer any werewolf positions left, however there is still a few human slots. Private message reservations to me or dreams;
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:10 pm

"In a land far, far away lies the kingdom of Fiore, a small, peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic. Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace. For most magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they've devoted their lives to its practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds, they ply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name... is Fairy Tail."

It's the year x931, long after the legends of Tenrou Island have passed. The Fairy Tail guild is again the #1 guild in all of Fiore and is filled with many strong and unique wizards. These wizards have come together in one purpose, to build a guild where all are free to practice their magic and form lasting bonds with one another. Together, they make each other strong. Together, they'll stand against the odds and bring down anyone who dare try to harm their family.

So, will you join them? Will you stand by Fairy Tail? Or will you join another guild? Are you a freelancer? A member of a dark guild? A non-magic user?

Who will you be?

Forms & Discussion Thread (POST FORMS HERE!)
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:13 pm

Searching for role-plays to join:

Prefferd Fandoms wrote:
Warrior Cats
Adventure Time
Steven Universe
Five Nights at Freddy's
Not Looking For wrote:
Semi-lit or lit
Multifandoms
Goofy/Derpy Role-plays
Anything Outside of My Prefferd Fandoms
Role-plays I Might Enjoy wrote:Realistic Canine
Furry
Realistic and Unrealistic Humanoid
Zoo Role-plays
Dragons
xxxx
when you feel lost in the darkness,
i see you.

hi, i'm windy. if you need someone
to talk to, feel free to message me.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:13 pm

welcome to fairy tail. you are either a new member or the descendant of older members, erza, natsu, lucy, gray and the others. this is the same old guild but not the same old magic. there are new types and old types of magic and also new dangers but if your a really member of fairy tail you will never back down.

clicky!
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me