C H O S E N → wolf romance rp → discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: C H O S E N → wolf romance rp → discussion thread

Postby teddy.bear » Sun May 03, 2015 12:41 pm

Bone is a male by the Age of three that holds the Rank of loner. He goes by Bo and is very brave and bold. he enjoys being alone though, he isn't afraid of most anything and is very brave and bold obviously. he holds lots of through traits of tigers and lions being brave bold wild hard-headed and strong-hearted. he is a timber wolf with amber eyes and brown, grey, and black fur. Bo is a strong male, mostly because of his past. He grew up a loner with her mother, but at the Age of six months her mother died and he was on his own. When he was two, he met a female and he soon after became her mate, Sarah was her.name but hse ran off with another male after she had her pup which died because he ran off and a hunter shot him, this leads to Bo being stern andcareful with pups. He currently has no mate, no Crush and no pups. maybe you could very female to make him see the world again?

Carl is a six month old with the Rank of pup/newblood. He doesn't have any nicknames, but he dI'd like it when his mom called him car-car honestly he misses her. Carl is a sweet, harmless pup with a large heart and a small brain. He is a flirt but mostly he is shy and gullible. CARL was born a loner and grew up with his father. His mother died when he was just two months old but his father left him when he was five months. He had survived alone for a while until found Sephora and she adopted him. He now lives happily with no Crush, obviously no mate, and obviously no pups.
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ DON'T WAIT ▒▒▒▒▒▒
▬▬▬▬
For the PERFECT Moment ▬▬▬▬▬
T A K E T H E M O M E N T A N D M A K E xxxxx
It
↠ ↠ ↠xxxxx Perfect
xxxx

Ƨɛρнσяα
    Name;; Sephora
    Age;; five years
    Gender;; female
    Rank;; hunter
    Description;; Seph is a pure white female with amber eyes and sleek fluffy fur. She has brown ears and a tip on her tail, and brown on her left front leg. She is a larger female with a broad build and long legs for speed.
    + Traits;; protective, loving, gentle, shy, reserved, careful, petite
    - Traits;; gullible, stern, ruthless, cunning, aggressive, hostile, fierce, brave, bold
    History;; sephora was born alone, though she had found this pack at the Age of three and has been with Sebastian and Bane since then.
    Full personality;; Sephora is a gullible as nd ruthless generous, with the heart of a lion. She is loving and gentle, malinger just slightly reserved and shy. She is only open and outgoing towards Sebastian and Bane.
    Past relations;; none
    Crush;; none
    Secret Crush;; Sebastian has stolen her heart but nobody knows... she plans to tell him soon.
    Pups;; Carl
    Family;; Carl
Last edited by teddy.bear on Mon May 04, 2015 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
teddy.bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Sun May 03, 2015 3:13 pm

-- Acccepted, though can you make an adult male as well? We can't start until we get an even number so everyone gets assigned a mate.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬| Image |▬▬▬▬▬▬
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy.bear » Sun May 03, 2015 3:22 pm

he is finished! Hope to start soon ~♥
teddy.bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GallopingHowl » Mon May 04, 2015 1:53 pm

I have a small question about this rp: will we start out by assigning mates or will we progress and get to know one another then assign them? I prettied up and fixed my forms a bit, so if anyone wants to check them out they can.

════♔════
- Exo -

She/Her pronouns
Practically a horse
Music freak
xxxxxxxxxx
Tolters
Characters
xxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage

GallopingHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Mon May 04, 2015 2:06 pm

It's a wolf rp only, as stated in the title. He can't be a dog breed.

And, I'm going to have mates assigned pretty quickly. The plot of the rp is that the wolves get assigned mates regardless of how they feel about each other, not have them form big bonds and pick and chose. Having your wolves start off with crushes would be good, since it would add drama, as later on the rp[if we get that far], they will obviously try to break off from their chosen mates to be with who they want to be with/have affairs/etc, and we can go from there.

Mates will be chosen by a generator, I'll be giving each wolf a number[by genders] and sticking them all in two different generators, and whatever two numbers come up will be picked as mates. Which is also why we aren't starting until there is an even number of males and females in the pack[loners, pups, and bane don't count]. Currently, not counting mustaches wolves since I've not added them to the front yet, we have 6 males and 8 females, so, we need some more dudes in the pack.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬| Image |▬▬▬▬▬▬
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deku. » Tue May 05, 2015 12:48 pm

(I can make another male, if you'd like.)
ImageImage
╔═════════════╗

hello i'm deku! i like roleplaying
and collecting pets c:
i like anime: op, bnha, etc!

╚═════════════╝

deku.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GallopingHowl » Fri May 08, 2015 10:31 am

If you feel it's necessary you may want to accept only males at the moment, because that may speed things up a bit so we can get this rp started. So excited for this to begin and I can't wait to see all the drama.. I can see at least two wolves like Sebastian at the moment so I wanna see how this plays out..

════♔════
- Exo -

She/Her pronouns
Practically a horse
Music freak
xxxxxxxxxx
Tolters
Characters
xxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage

GallopingHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deku. » Mon May 11, 2015 5:08 am

(It's been awhile... I'd like to ask if this is still going to be active?)

Last bumped by deku. on Mon May 11, 2015 5:08 am.
ImageImage
╔═════════════╗

hello i'm deku! i like roleplaying
and collecting pets c:
i like anime: op, bnha, etc!

╚═════════════╝

deku.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes