C H O S E N → wolf romance rp → discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: C H O S E N → wolf romance rp → discussion thread

Postby chemical. » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:32 pm

-- 'course- I'll reserve those for you c:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬| Image |▬▬▬▬▬▬
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malédiction » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:11 am

How odd it is that although it is your name, others use it more often than you do. This young wolf has had multiple surnames in the past. The only one that stuck with her was Princess Red Leaves, no matter how many times she'd tried to shake it off. The sobriquet reminded her too much of blood, but she could not get rid of it. No one knows of her title, she is simply known as Red, or Death, by most. Any mention of how she'd gotten the pseudonym are few, if not at all. Ask her, and this wolf will not hesitate to snap your neck. She is still quite young, settling at a solid 4 years, being born on September Nineteenth. If it wasn't clear enough already, she is indeed a female. Red currently occupies one of the Warrior positions of the Painted Skies Pack.

Captivating is a word that comes up more than once when describing Princess Red Leaves. This young fae radiates beauty, with her sleek black pelt, and light amber eyes. She is quite tall for a female, and tends to tower over both genders. She earned her height thanks to her legs, which she had taken from her father's side of the family. She is also slim, and slender, which most often mistaken for neglect, and malnourishment. I assure you, Princess Red Leaves is not starving, it is just the way her body was built. Her fur is soft and long to the touch, and even though her top coat is black, her under coat leans more to the red and orange side. That, and her clear amber eyes are the only ressemblance she has to any members of her family. If they did not know any better, everyone would have thought she was adopted.

Princess Red Leaves is definitely a mystery. She's like a puzzle you can't complete, an enigma you can't solve. Her dark nature is often associated with her silence, making this black wolf an obscure animal. The fae has taught herself to be as silent as the breeze, and she does not make a sound. She is always wrapped in a noiseless atmosphere that is only disturbed by the noises of the world around her. It is almost as if Princess Red Leaves were a ghost. If that wasn't enough, Red also does not speak very often. Communication for her is head nods and tail flicks. Don't be fooled, this she-wolf is not mute. She was taught that silence is the only way to survive, and has since then been a quiet wolf. Another intriguing trait of hers is she is extremely difficult to read. It may be because she's become emotionally detached, cold, and distant, but no one is certain. Despite her quiet demeanour and seemingly heartless attitude, Red loves listening. She's become an expert at catching even the smallest sounds, and rarely will anything surprise her. This black she-wolf is a secretive fae, and she never directly approaches anyone. Some say her crypticness is almost intimidating, and rarely approach her either.

Princess Red Leaves wasn't always as silent as she is now. In fact, out of all 6 pups in her family, Red Leaves talked the most. When she was born, her parents, Lady Flame and Lord Alaric, had named her Princess Whisper. It was quite ironic, considering her voice was anything but a whisper. She had 4 brothers; Prince Phoenix, Prince Casper, Prince Blaze, and Prince Spirit, along with one sister; Princess Echo. The family had been royalty. The Rubellas, they were called. Lady Flame and Lord Alaric had been the Alphas of the Blood Moon Pack. They're eldest pup, Prince Phoenix, had been the next-in-line for the 'throne' as they called it. They started their training at a young age, the pack fearing that because of their title, others would try to kill them. Princess Red Leaves was a natural at everything, but she excelled in stalking and fighting. There were multiple mentions of giving her the Alpha position instead of Prince Phoenix, but they didn't live long enough to make that happen. The day they turned one year old is the day Princess Red Leaves lost her whole family. They were just out on the territory, hunting rabbits when the rogues surprised them. Killed all the royal family members, or so they thought. Red looked nothing like the Rubellas, so they didn't even give her a second glance. That was their first mistake. Princess Red Leaves was angry. All her training came back to her, and she murdered every single last one of the rogues. The scary part? She didn't even regret it. That was how she came to be an assassin. She doesn't kill just anyone, only the ones that break pack law, or are a nuisance to families or packs. Not really royalty anymore, now is she? Princess Red Leaves is a wicked thing, let's only hope no one else is darkened by her shadow. After that, Princess Red Leaves roamed the forest freely until she came across a certain Hawk, who taught her the ways of an assassin. His exact words had been: "To be an assassin, you must be silent, and you must not care. For to make noise will be your death, and to care will be your undoing." Princess Red Leaves earned her name after a certain assignment of hers turned the fallen green leaves around her target red. Hawk died soon after, and Red was forced to live on her own once again. She stumbled across this pack a year later, and joined without hesitation.

Code: Select all
    [color=#BF0000]P R I N C E S S R E D L E A V E S[/color] [color=#808080]➳[/color] Red/Death - Female - 4 years - Assassin - No Crush - No Mate - Tags:[/size][/center]
    [left][quote][size=85]There is something
    secret burning in her
    heart, and I can
    smell the smoke.[/size][/quote][/left][center][size=85]text. text. text. text.[/size][/center]

- - - - - -

He goes by Dorado, and nothing else. It means 'golden'. He is a brute who is currently 5 years old, and is a Hunter. His family currently lives with a Pack across the land, but Dorado left them when he was 2 years old. His mother was named Summer, while his father was Zloty. He only has one brother named Broken. He has no crush, no mate, and definitely no pups.
    Dorado has a unique pelt. It is impossible to describe it one hundred percent accurately, but you can try. His fur is a mixture of beiges and browns, varying from golden yellows to light reds. Most of his tips are black, which can make him look darker than he actually is. He is average sized, although a little more on the big side. He's got very muscular legs made for running long distances, which he has done most his life. His eyes are a pale yellow that match his fur quite well, but they are surrounded by quite a dark circle, which makes them pop out more.
    If you think this brute was named Dorado because he had a golden personality, you have never been more wrong. He is by far the most insufferable brute anyone can meet. This yellow wolf has some anger issues that he's never resolved. Seeing as he gets angry easily, which often leads to aggressiveness and violence, Dorado prefers to keep to himself than to go out and hold a conversation with his pack mates. He is very ill-tempered and snappy, which are all flaws that he isn't ashamed of having. His philosophy is simple; Be the hunter, not the hunted. To him, that means attacking anything that moves and hope not to get killed in the end. If his anger problem wasn't enough, he also has an over-protective trait to add onto that. Despite his getting attached to little, when he does Dorado becomes like an over-protective father. You as much as touch someone or something he cares about, and he will be be on you in a second. But, just because Dorado gets attached (hardly) doesn't mean the other does too. Dorado knows he is someone who is very hard to understand, to care about. He doesn't complain. He's quite fine being on his own. Well, as alone as you can be when you live in a pack. But that's not it. Dorado is also very quick to judge. One look at you, and he already thinks he knows what kind of wolf you are. Of course, he never actually does, but he was never particularly fond of the saying; Don't judge a book by its cover. In the end, Dorado is not a wolf you want to meet. He will snap, growl, or even intimidate you until you listen to him. He is very vicious and territorial, unfair and any synonym to any of the the words aforementioned. He is cruel, yet a wise wolf. His recklessness make it so everyone only sees the bad in him. Not that there is much good to see.
    Dorado grew up the offspring of the Alpha pairs. Seeing as he was the older one, he was meant to take over. His brother, Broken, wasn't too fond of that. Everything was a competition to him, and he always felt as if he was in his older brother's shadow. So, as any other jealous brother had done, Broken tried to kill him. Only, when Dorado defended himself, Broken made it look like he was the victim in the situation. His parents disowned and exiled him, and since then he's been a cruel brute.
Character and Information © Endless Sorrow
Form Idea © Endless Sorrow
Pictures © Rightful Owners

Code: Select all
    [center][size=90][color=#BF8040]D O R A D O[/color] [color=#808080]➳[/color] None - Male - 5 years - Hunter - No Crush - No Mate - Tags:[/size][/center]
    [left][quote][size=85]We are each
    our own devil,
    and we make this
    world our hell.[/size][/quote][/left][center][size=85]text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text.[/size][/center]
Last edited by Malédiction on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malédiction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GallopingHowl » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:15 am

Chemical--, is it ok for my wolf Storm to have a crush on Sebastian?

════♔════
- Exo -

She/Her pronouns
Practically a horse
Music freak
xxxxxxxxxx
Tolters
Characters
xxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage

GallopingHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:33 pm

Accepted, and of course it is. ^.^ I don't mind who had a crush on who- and starting with crushes will add drama when the mate get chosen! cx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬| Image |▬▬▬▬▬▬
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Eternal~ » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:55 pm

Name;; Luna
Nickname;; None
Age;; 3 years
Gender;; Female
Rank;; Loner
Fur;; Midnight black
Eyes;; Icy blue
Height;; Average height for a female her age
Frame;; Slim yet fit
Strengths;; Fast reflexes, Defending herself
Weaknesses;; Fire, Tight spaces
Crush;; X
Mate;; X
Pups;; X
Likes;; Night, Te taste of rabbit
Dislikes;; The Elder, The pack
Brave, Smart, and Stealthy are a few traits to explain Luna's personality. She may be a Loner but she would still die to protect those she considers close. Luna works harder than most to stay away from the pack and one wolf in particular, the Elder. She has always hated him for forcing two wolves together and birthing healthy pups. At the mention of him her blood boils and Luna can become rather scary. She has a kind and gentle side but only shows it to those she trusts. In other words, if she doesn't trust you, you'll only ever see her heartless and rude side. Luna is very independent and prefers to do everything on her own, especially if it has to do with her. You might not ever see a she-wolf who's mood swing as quick as hers, nor who's bite is sharper than her bark. If you had to sum it all up, Luna is a wolf you do not want to be on the bad side of, or even mess with.

Luna was born like many others, to a pair who weren't actually in love. Luna would watch her parents with sad eyes and confusion swirling around in her stomach. She had always wished to help them, unlike her siblings who clearly didn't notice. Luna grew up to be a strong she-wolf with never ending loyalty to the pack that had taken care of her. She was, at one point, the Head Warrior and one of the most trusted wolves. But that was before the Elder made his decision. Luna had been crushing on a specific male for a few months and always prayed they'd be paired together. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. On the day of her pairing, Luna was to become mates with the male beta. She refused at once and a huge fight broke out. Luna was soon driven into the forest and into the crevis of a large rock wall. She could see the Elder watching with a blank expression far above, but he was soom blocked from view of her parents, siblings, leader, and beta male. Lighting struck a tree nearby and set it to fire. The tree soon gave way and fell, trapping Luna in the crevis and blocking her from the others. Ashes filled her lungs and stung her eyes, making her vision blurry. In a desperate attempt to live, she leaped over the fallen tree on fire, harming her under belly and leaving a flame looking scar. She ran for what seemed like days, refusing to stop in feat of being caught and brought back to the pack. Ever since then, Luna has lived along the packs borders as a Loner and refuses to ever go back.

Name;; Artemis
Nickname;; Arte and Arty
Age;; 3 years
Gender;; Female
Rank;; Warrior
Fur;; Light brown, black, and white
Eyes;; Chocolate brown
Height;; A few inches smaller than average females her age
Frame;; Slim yet fit
Strengths;; Fighting, Fast feflexes
Weaknesses;; Pups, Hunting
Crush;; X
Mate;; X
Pups;; X
Likes;; Stars, The taste of deer
Dislikes;; Losing, Being asked a lot of questions
Artemis may seem easy to over take but don't be fooled by her appearance. Artemis is known to be fearless, loyal, and clever. She can easily trick her opponents and does so with style. She keeps a cool head in battles and arguments, refusing to be seen as stupid. Artemis can be quiet stubborn at times, but is one of the best wolves you'll meet. She works hard than most and never gives up. Artemis uses her greatest fear as her greater will power in everything she does which helps her throughout life more and more. She never backs down from a reasonable challenge and can be very scary once angered. Artemis isn't all that baf though. Gentle, considerate, and kind can also describe her, but that's a rare sight to see.

Artemis was born like all the other pups were except for a few things. Her mother died giving birth to Artemis and her siblings, leaving them under their fathers care. Their father was a cold and merciless commander who never liked Artemis, claiming her to be weak and fragile. Artemis was always picked on and labeled, but that only feuled her desires and ambitions. She worked hard and trained day in and out, not stopping till she couldn't even move anymore. Every day she pushed her limits and became better and better. When the day finally came for her to have an official rank, Artemis was claimed as a Warrior without a doubt. Her father wasn't pleased though, so she kept training like before. Her father died a few moons after her claimed rank but Artemis could swear he had smiled at her before passing on. She keeps pushing her limits, still feeling as though her father is standing right beside her and watching every move she makes. With this in her head, Artemis only continues to grow stronger and better with each passing day, refusing to stop.
Last edited by ~Eternal~ on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still A Better Love Story Than Twilight

Heyo! I'm ~Eternal~ but you can call me E.T. Your probably reading this cause you wanna know more about me, right? Well, your wish is my command. Firstly, you should know that I am working on becoming an author. Writing is just my passion, next to reading. I love nature and wolves though I don't know why. I enjoy watching the stars and cuddling. I like to watch movies or read a good book. What else...? Oh! I'm in love with anime/manga. Especially the cute couples. Heheh. I'm a good listener so if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to PM me. Also, I love to RP so if you have a RP that needs members, just ask me! ^^ Want to know more? Well, I'm a girl, single, and I have a Wattpad account (OokamiGurl)
~Eternal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:25 pm

Not accepted- you need to reread the rules.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬| Image |▬▬▬▬▬▬
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Eternal~ » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:44 pm

[I've made drastic changes to the forms. Please look over them and tell me what you think]
Still A Better Love Story Than Twilight

Heyo! I'm ~Eternal~ but you can call me E.T. Your probably reading this cause you wanna know more about me, right? Well, your wish is my command. Firstly, you should know that I am working on becoming an author. Writing is just my passion, next to reading. I love nature and wolves though I don't know why. I enjoy watching the stars and cuddling. I like to watch movies or read a good book. What else...? Oh! I'm in love with anime/manga. Especially the cute couples. Heheh. I'm a good listener so if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to PM me. Also, I love to RP so if you have a RP that needs members, just ask me! ^^ Want to know more? Well, I'm a girl, single, and I have a Wattpad account (OokamiGurl)
~Eternal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:45 pm

Accepted, though do you think you could make a male?

We can start once we gain at least 3 males- I'm not starting with genders this uneven as this rp is quite literally centered around them all being given mates. ^^
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬| Image |▬▬▬▬▬▬
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malédiction » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:56 pm