Top Secret Highschool Chat

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Top Secret Highschool Chat

Postby nightfire » Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 pm

Thats totally fine! Life happens, and hopefully everything will pick back up as soon as you come back. I will be here, as this is one of my favorite role plays. I understand! ^-^
❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅

Image__

❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itskatsworld » Sun May 03, 2015 2:24 am

Well, my mom surpirsed my family with a trip to Cuba from Monday to the 12th so I might be inactive, but I definitely will try if I have internet to write something. I feel like I've been gone a while so sorry guys.
I'd love it if everyone checked out my new RP

Dear everyone,
Just call me Kat
itskatsworld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Helmuth » Mon May 04, 2015 8:54 am

Posting in a few moments!
Helmuth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Helmuth » Mon May 04, 2015 9:39 am

BTW, nobody kill the bleeding assassin who has a gun and is threatening everybody. He's going to be a new character. Mwahaha!
Helmuth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightfire » Mon May 04, 2015 10:20 am

Cool post! I'll reply in a bit ^-^ Oh, okay! I won't have Juliet cut his neck then... She'll just... Poorly attempt to threaten him with a tendril of water.

itskatsworld wrote:OZZY

As soon as the gun went off, Norman pushed him away, and he fell into a tree, and h=due to his disorientation, he created a copy of the branch he grabbed to stop from falling. His eyes grow wide when he sees the man pointing the gun at his new friend, however cowardly he may seem. Without even seeming to think twice, he rushes behind the man and pushes him down, hitting him in the back with the branch. "Hey, honey, are okay?" He calls out to the girl. "How about you, Bambi?" He turns to the boy, accidentally giving him a nickname. He looks the boy up and down and nods slightly, since he's so horrible with names that he'll probably end up calling him that.

(Okay, Ozzy will have many nicknames and Bambi just seemed so Ozzy for Norman though. So sorry)

@Itskatsworld we've been inside for like... Two posts now

Image__

nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightfire » Tue May 05, 2015 4:02 am

You're totally fine!

Image__

nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunchild » Tue May 05, 2015 9:06 am

I'm totally fine with time-skipping because we need to get this role play going again, it's literally frozen now.
sunchild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby youre_the_onlyreason » Wed May 06, 2015 2:59 pm

Hello friends! Ana here! I know that most if you don't know me, but I know the owner does. I just wanted to inform y'all that I am going to try and join this role play, as long as it is okay with Beaty, of course.

By the way, I will be calling the owner (Lucilla) Beaty, because we actually knew each other from another role play when she had a different username. I don't know if any of y'all know him when she had the username, but if ya did, then I know you can relate.

But just wanted to give a heads-up!

Thanks!

~Ana

LOST IN THE RAIN, 21 MILLION MILES FROM HOME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxєνєяувσ∂у кησωѕ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou CRIED last night

BUY US SOME SHOES AND TAKE US FOR COLA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι нανєη'т ѕєєη α ρυριℓ ιη нιѕ єуєѕ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor SIXTEEN days

he ratellis
youre_the_onlyreason

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Helmuth » Sun May 10, 2015 3:52 am

Oh dear.

I'm contemplating going through with this role-play. Should we go ahead...? I love the characters but suddenly everything's gotten slow. Should we go ahead and do the time skip until dinner/fighting/etc?
Helmuth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightfire » Sun May 10, 2015 3:54 am

well, it is technically dinner time. We could wait for Lucilla, but I say just Roleplay dinner, and then everyone going to bed. Hopefully that'll give Lucilla enough time to come back. ^-^
Helmuth, did you see what Juliet wrote? I said that she had invited Norman to stay, at least for the night. He could be standing/sitting next to her or something.

Image__

nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me