Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby derision » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:18 am

long ago the winged ones lived in peace
all was right, nobody fought

you can guess what happened next
or why would I be telling you?

because all went in chaos.
something hit the planet yoewin
and the radioactive supply went inside the wolves' DNA

they all gained powers, and used them to fight battles
there were four different packs

one of the mind
one of the element
one of the blending
and one of the weather

click on picture. please join, I want it to be a successful roleplay
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby intristin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:36 am

intristin wrote:

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

but it's more than that. it is a fairy tale. alice in wonderland, cinderella, red riding hood--every myth ever spoken has come to life now in maine, which has been mysteriously abandoned. mythical creatures roam in the woods and over the moorlands, while princes and princesses live in the city. there is a strong enchantment lying over the land. none of the fairy tales know why they are here or how they are here. and for the past year, no one asked any questions and they lived in peace.

but then six kids stumbled into the mystical land. perhaps peter pan had a hand in letting the children through the protective shield that kept all humans out. but they are here now. they do not understand why these people in maine are acting so strangely, or why they see glimpses of wolves walking like humans. while they stay in a hotel and explore a bit more of the land each day, the mythical creatures are frantically trying to find a way to get rid of them before their true identities are found out. but it may already be too late.

▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▓▓▓▓ ♔ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
┌──┐
└──┘
┌──┐
└──┘
███████
██▒▒▒██
██▒▒▒██
███████
x
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒▒
███
███
███
███
𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊! 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊! 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊!
███████
█▒▒▒█
███████
x
Image Image
┌────────┐

adult.
writer & artist
-
feel free to
pm if you
need anything
c:
-
coding credit

└────────┘
x
▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓

𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯
𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯
𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯

──────┘
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
── 𝐼𝑀𝐴𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁! ─ ───
intristin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Can YOU Handle Us | Dauntless RP | Limited Spots

Postby AngelsRuin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:25 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

The minutes seem to go on for hours, as the excitement spreads like wildfire.
Looking around, you realize that your not the only one. People around you,
dressed in many colors. A certain faction catches your attention, drawing you
away from the other teenagers who are forced to make a choice. The faction
that you recognize as Dauntless, causes the most noise through the room.
Cheering as yet another recruit has joined their ranks, and now it's your turn. So
choose carefully, because once its done you can't go back.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

Can YOU Handel Us | Discussion Thread
AngelsRuin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Random Life » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:39 am

Random Life wrote:
Beginning of The End

Foots steps echo as there is movement down a broken street in what appears to once have been a town. Although now most of the buildings are horribly damaged and smudge with a sort of ash like color. It appears to be empty and abandoned from the looks of it. Apon gazing at the remains of the town a newspaper shred can be seen blowing by.

Residential evacuation is underway after a series of unexplained explosions. There has been suggested link to radioactive testing in near by experimental laboratory's but there has been no confirmation of this yet. The Mayor of Deepstead has made the decision for a mandatory abandonment of the surrounding area of the explosion sites and an advised watch and maybe even similar abandonment of other risk areas. This is said to be for the safety of the people to protect them from a still yet unknown risk at hand. They have also been sighting of strange creatures now in Deepstead, people are advised to....

The ripped article stops there, giving no further information. But some knowledge is gained from this: this seems to have seemed from somethimg radioactive, most of the town has probably gone, and there are strange creatures lurking about. But a thought now has probably occurred, "did it affect people?" A glance or possibly a felling can answer that question. Things are defiantly not the same. And without caution this seems like it could be the beginning of the end.

Link:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2521439
I have been increasingly busy as of recent, so I apologize to those who post with me if my replies are super slow. Not sure if or when they'll be back to normal
Random Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||D E T H R O N E D|| Wolves || Semi-Lit ||

Postby L.I.N.G.E.R » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:42 am

Here lie two packs that exist with no hope of peace between the two. These two packs haven't been at war for long, in fact the war didn't happen until Keisari took the throne. The previous Emperor had been a powerful and respected leader, but Keisari was just a joke. A goofball in all forms, it wasn't supposed to be him who took the throne, but his elder brother Galit. Galit was the eldest son, the alpha of the pups with his siblings obediently following his lead, trained for his entire life to lead while Keisari was left in the shadow of his older brother. Keisari was the runt, the omega, and though he was cared for he was never meant to rule, he was never trained for such a thing. He lived out his life relatively unknown to the rest of The Empire.

One day disaster struck, and the eldest heir was no more. There was one wolf who wanted this era of peace to end, one wolf who wanted war. Her name was Aruka. A black female who wanted the royal line to end and chaos to ensue so herself and her own family could take the throne. She had one living daughter, all the others had perished. They were sick and Aruka begged The Emperor for help, but he turned her away knowing there was no hope for the sick pups. Two died, but one survived and Aruka decided to fuel her fire and make her hate the royals so together they could plot the destruction of the royal family.

When Aruka felt her daughter was ready the two snuck into the palace and together they killed the king and queen, then they found the pups, but one unknown pup was not there. Galit and Keisari's two sisters were slain without mercy. After their work was done the two females left, satisfied that things would soon descend into war and chaos. However, Keisari stumbled upon the scene in the morning, discovering his parents and siblings dead at the young age of two years. He called for the royal advisors and when the scene was discovered a meeting was held between all the nobles.

They decided that despite him being young Keisari would be made the new Emperor and his ceremony was held later that day. Unfortunately once he was made The Emperor Aruka and her daughter expressed their disapproval, upset by their failed attempt at chaos. Aruka quickly devised a plan with her daughter to rally his subjects against him. Some turned to their side thinking that he was unfit for the position of Emporer, though none knew of the true treachery behind the story. All they knew was that he was the only living heir, and suspected he killed the rest of his family for the throne.

Aruka and her daughter quickly amassed their troops and marched on the castle, but their ragtag group was no match for the well trained nobles. They were banished and chased off, but in the process Aruka was fatally wounded by a noble she was fighting and ended up dying on the run. Her daughter took the lead of The Banished pack becoming the alpha female. She swore revenge on The Empire as she lead her pack away building up her numbers and properly training her troops. Soon their would be a war, her pack is preparing and The Empire is being ruled by a wolf who was never meant to rule. This is what happens when an omega becomes an Emperor.

L.I.N.G.E.R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hideś » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:44 am

Hideś wrote:
.Ze Awesome Prussia. wrote:
ヘタリア ᗩᑌ
The personifications of the countries have been turned into Angels (a type of winged creature), and they are living on a huge, un-mapped Island! Although none of them remember their pasts, they do recognize who everyone else is. It seems like something mysterious is taking place, were they meant to live here after all? Well, it seems that there are no humans to worry about...not yet at least. Maybe the countries can finally be themselves, create relationships, and do a bunch of other things they weren't able to do before. However...there is evil on this island. A source of darkness in the heart of the tallest mountain that can only be defeated if they all work together. As the countries turned Angels slowly divide into separate flocks (yet still connected), and new Angels pop up every so often, the darkness grows stronger. Time is ticking...the darkness must be defeated before it engulfs the entire Island. Fate is about to change. Its up to them to decide where it leads...
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓❟
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━
┏───────────────┓
┖───────────────┚
━━ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 ━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━
◂𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄▸
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━ 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒
Image..Image
𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ━━━━━━━━━━
Hideś

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AngelsRuin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:50 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

The minutes seem to go on for hours, as the excitement spreads like wildfire.
Looking around, you realize that your not the only one. People around you,
dressed in many colors. A certain faction catches your attention, drawing you
away from the other teenagers who are forced to make a choice. The faction
that you recognize as Dauntless, causes the most noise through the room.
Cheering as yet another recruit has joined their ranks, and now it's your turn. So
choose carefully, because once its done you can't go back.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

Can YOU Handel Us | Discussion Thread
AngelsRuin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Xanorus [Dragon/Human RP] {Semi-Lit/Lit}

Postby Duplicity » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:00 pm

TheFoxLord wrote:
~Xanorus~
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

You've heard of Pandora right, Like from the movie Avatar? Well Xanorus Is kinda like Pandora, but instead of being inhabited by blue people and weird creatures it is inhabited by another human-like peoples and dragons. There are some other creatures on Xanorus but they aren't the main focus here. Dragons are the more important creature. They are respected, loved, cherished. Most live peacefully alongside the people that live there. They even form certain bonds with them that last forever and can never be broken. Sadly there are evil dragons and people on Xanorus, some even wanting to start a war but first they need the numbers, and they are gaining them. With every passing hour, an evil man named Darius and his dragon Sulphur gain more and more followers. Soon they plan to attack. So who's side will you join: The evil ones known as Mördarna or the good ones known as Styrka?

Duplicity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:01 pm

long ago the winged ones lived in peace
all was right, nobody fought

you can guess what happened next
or why would I be telling you?

because all went in chaos.
something hit the planet yoewin
and the radioactive supply went inside the wolves' DNA

they all gained powers, and used them to fight battles
there were four different packs

one of the mind
one of the element
one of the blending
and one of the weather

click on picture. please join, I want it to be a successful roleplay
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Glowing Pack*New*Accepting High positions

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Subject: Glowing Pack*New*Accepting High positions

TaintedLove<3*Taint* wrote:Ranks

Alpha Fae: to be decided
Alpha Brute: Fox-russet red brute with green eyes-TaintedLove<3*Taint*
Alpha Pups:
Furture Alpha:

Beta Fae: Dezi-black she-wolf with blue eyes-TaintedLove<3*Taint*
Beta Brute: reserved
Beta Pups:

Delta(s) #1:
Delta Pups:

Delta(s): #2:
Delta Pups:

Delta(s) #3:
Delta Pups:

Gamma Fae:
Gamma Brute:
Gamma Pups:

Omegas:

Lead Healer Brute:
Lead Healer Fae:
Healers:

Lead Hunter Fae:
Lead Hunter Brute:
Hunters:

Lead Fighter Fae:
Lead Fighter Brute:
Fighters:

Lead PupSitter Fae:
Lead PupSitter Brute:
Pupsitters:

Elders:

Mothers:
Jay--broooooke1234

Pups:
Thistle--brooooooke1234

Loners:

Undecided:

Lead Rouge: Vince--teke
Rouges:
Vexus--teke
Locust--teke
Lacintania--teke

Crushes

Him -> her: Crush on her
Him <- her: crush on him
Him <-> her both have crushes on the other

Mates

As soon as you post your form you are auto accepted!

Form:
Name:
Crush:
Pups:
Mate:
Looks-description ok:
Personality:
Powers
Other:
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items