Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [review rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [review rules!]

Postby Bleating Ram » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:36 am

I've been looking for a 1x1 for quite some time now (and just recently discovered this ^^'), so if you'd be interested in roleplaying with me than just read further and send me a PM if you're interested :D

Me: I'm Bleating Ram, though you can call me whatever you want really ^^', I've been roleplaying for...years now o-o I don't even know how long. I can normally post around 1-10 lines (because this all depends on my mood and on what I've been given o: so if you give me: She followed. I'm going to give it right back to you. However, if you give me a paragraph, I will do my very best to match you in length and such. So literally, what you give is what you get. I am semi-literate I guess and have excellent grammar (though like anyone else I will make mistakes). I'm very active, only really poofing suddenly when it's time for dinner or I'm going somewhere. I can rp any gender really, and I do any type of romance (mxm, fxf, mxf), and I rp just about anything actually minus some fandoms c:

What I'm looking for in you: Someone who is active, and won't ditch me for no reason, I mean if you're gonna quit, at least tell me? ^^' Please don't make it all about your character, have your character have everything happen and then complain about how unlucky they are (this really irritates me). You can be as literate as you want, just keep in mind, what you give is what you get. Please help with ideas for the plot and such ^^' don't just leave it all up to me. I will do my beset to keep it exciting, the least you could is try a little?

Rps: I'm not that picky tbh c: I role-play just about anything, some things I struggle with more than others, but I still will try.

Interested in:
mxm Romance of any sort (supernatural, normal, etc)
fxf Romance of any sort (supernatural, normal, etc)
mxf Romance of any sort (supernatural, normal, etc) (I rp any gender)
Some fandoms (keep in mind some I'm not familiar with, ex: Doctor Who)
Supernatural
Mythological
Highschool
Zombie apocalypse
Black Butler- SebastianxOC
Warriors- Human ScourgexHuman Bone
Anything really ^^' just offer something

Not Interested in:
Overly cliche things
Fandoms I'm not acquainted with: Doctor Who, Supernatural (just two for now until I remember some more)
━━𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄
Call me Ram!
toyhouse
━━━𝐓𝐎
Bleating Ram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow of the Insane » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:39 am

Shadow of the Insane wrote:
Shadow of the Insane wrote:Hello! I'm currently looking for someone interested in doing a 1x1! I might do a few of the same, so don't worry if you don't think you "didn't get here first". But! I have some qualifications...

-proper grammar
-full sentences
-correct spelling. (I don't mind mistakes or misspelled larger words. I have trouble too)
-active and reply at least 3-times a day. (I will try my best to do so as well. And I understand you being busy)
-please be nice in OOC. If I find you aren't kind to others, I will cut off the RP.

Now! I will not give out the plot here, but I will say what it is. It's a HTTYD2 alternate universe. If you have not seen either movie, don't bother asking to join. Pm me if interested!

Thank you! Have a nice day!
ImageImageImageImage
Made by Yuukon. ~<3 Image
Shadow of the Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theawesomeepicgirl » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:07 am

A little about me

I am home schooled so I am home all day everyday
I am a girl
I love to role play
I do prefer girls but I can do guys as well

What you can expect from me

I mirror sometimes
I can be semi-lit
I can be both genders I prefer girls
I reply fast
I will tell you when I will be gone for a day or two

What I expect from you

you can be both genders
You tell me when your going to be gone for a few days because I don't like to be left hanging
Your nice OOC

Role plays I like to do

Teenage romance
Best friend
Bad boy/bad girl
Bad boy/ good girl or visa versa

Role plays I'm not interested in doing

Warrior cat
Gay/lesbian
Famous people
Rp' s based on book or movies
Band rps

Thank you for reading I hope we can rp

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

theawesomeepicgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kotalicious » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:31 am

kotalicious wrote:
kotalicious wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm kotalicious but feel free to call me Kota.
About me:
I live in the EST
I'm on almost all day
I am not always on on the weekends because of horse shows
I post 5+ sentences
I can play both genders but I prefer female
I'm friendly and love to chat ooc

About you:
I would like you to be able to post at least once a day.
You must post 5+ sentences. I find it hard to reply with any less.
I would prefer if you could play the male but I'm willing to double up if you want.
Please be nice.

What I want to rp:
There are only a few at the moment all of which I am really craving. I would like romance in all of these, but it doesn't have to be the main idea.
Mermaid x sailor
Thor x my oc
Werewolf x human
Captain America x my oc
Zombie apocalypse
Country girl x city boy
Good girl x bad boy
Draco Malfoy x my oc
George Weasley x my oc

I think that's all. Feel free to message me with suggestions :)

Horses aren't my whole life, they make my life whole. ~Unknown.

Horses lend us the wings we lack ~Unknown.

Give a horse what he needs and he will give you his heart in return. ~Unknown.

There is no secret so close as that between a rider and her horse. ~Unknown.

Its not a phrase, its my life. Its not a hobby, its my passion. Its not for everyone, its for us. Equestrians

kotalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vigilante Wolf » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:59 am

HOLA~

Hola meh amigos I'm PKMN Trainer Gold and I'm looking for a 1x1 partner c:

Okie so basics first....

About moi:
I'm a super crazy random person. I'm a girl and I do have a pretty bad obsession to the tales series games and pokemon and some gaming creepypastas. I'm doing my best to become semi-lit. But I can do pretty good posts if I have something good to reply to so.. huehuehue. I'm active! I get on every day! And I'm homeschooled so I tend to get on while I'm doing work XP. I live in the central time zone to yesh..... I'm also super nice and I would love to talk through OOC! I'm also a huge YAOI shipper so warning (\owo/)

Edit: I also have a kik, skype and google hangouts if you prefer we RP on their c:

What I would at least like from you-
-To be kind, I don wanna roleplay with someone rude >:T
- Write at least from 2 to 3 lines at least c: I need something big to respond to so I can respond back :3
-Won't Ditch me for any reason.
- Active. OwO

What I will do-
It depends on from the scale of 1-10
1-3= Not really looking for a RP for this but will do it, but needs good plot
4-5= Kinda looking for a rp for this. But you need a good plot to intress me.
6-7= Looking for a RP of this, but needs good plot.
8-9= Searching badly for a RP of this.... O_O
10= O_O I will fluffing luv chu.

(Italics in shipping names will be the ONLY character I will do.
Bold shipping will be shippings I will gladly do any character
Yaoi pairings, I suggest we do through other websites or email or Kik or skype and stuff ._.)

Pokemon (10/10)
Shipings~
Goldx Red
Goldx OC
Goldx Crystal
Goldx Silver
Redx Yellow
Redx Green
Redx OC

Type of RP~
Pokemon Mystery dungeon (6/10)
Pokemon Adventure Manga (9/10)
Pokemon Games (10/10)
Pokemon's only (4/10)
Pokepasta (through only other stuff. Cause not aloud on CS)(7/10)

---------------------------------------------------

Blue Exorcist (8/10)

Shippings~
Rinx OC
RinX Yukio
._. Ya that's all.

----------------------------------------------------
Sword art online (8/10)

Shippings:
Kiritox OC

Type of RP:
Sword art online it self (8/10)
Alfiem Online (6/10)
Gun gale online (2/10)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The legend of Zelda (7/10)

Shippings:
Linkx OC
Linkx Midna
Linkx Zelda
Linkx Dark Link
Ben drowned x Link

Type of RP:
Twilight Princess (10/10)
Orcarina of time (8/10)
Majoras Mask (8/10)
Link between worlds (4/10)
Skyward Sword (5/10)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Video Game mash up together (7/10)

Shippings:
Goldx Video game Character
Linkx Video game character
(game) Redx Video Game character

(I am looking a rp for this. BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE A REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD PLOT.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Tales of Symphonia, dawn of a new world (6/10) (you gotta have a good plot.)

Shippings:
Emilx Marta
Emilx Lloyd X,D DON'T ASK.
Emilx Ricter
Emilx OC
(seriously I mastered Emil's personality c;)

tsht. That's all X,D

Tales of Symphonia (normal) (4/10)
Tales of Symphonia (dawn of a new world) (6/10)
(Note: I havn't finished either game XD but my dad did so I can ask him what happens in the end of tales of symphonia. But not dawn of a new world. IM WORKING ON IT.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tales of Graces (6/10) (Like I said, Good plot.)

Shipping's:
Asbelx Richard (die hard fan of this fluffing ship.)

Tales of Graces (normal storyline) (6/10)
Tales of Graces (F storyline) (6/10)
------------------------------------------------------------
Tales of the abyss (6/10)

Shipping's-
Lukex Tear
Lukex OC
Luke x Guy

You have to have a really good plot for this.
Note: I havn't FINISHED the game yet so XDDDD
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tales series mash up. (6/10)

Shippings:
Asbelx Yuri (don't ask. Some people ship this. I kinda do.)

(You need a good plot to intress me XP)
------------------------------------------------------
Multifandom (7/10) (but you gotta have a good plot.)

I think that's all ._.

What I WON'T do-
Anything IRL. I get bored of that.
Anything off a book ._. Seriously I'm to lazy to read.
Anything with OC's only... Cause I don't own any OC's -_-'
FNAF. I hate this game its scary. Period.
Anything I don't know ewe..... I won't do docter Who, Digimon, Hunger games, etc. Cause I dun know dat stuff >:P

Well that's all~ Please PM meh if your interested!

Bai~

~PKMN Trainer Gold
━━━your━
░░░░░░░░
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
link - link - link - link
text text text text text text

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Vigilante Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Be~Happy<3 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:11 am

Be~Happy<3 wrote:
Be~Happy<3 wrote:

Hello! :) I'm Be~Happy<3, but call me Happy, if you'd prefer. :) I am looking for a few 1x1's to join (though I suppose that's pretty obvious, isn't it? Haha). If there is too much here for you to read, just read the bold letters.
Here is what you can expect from me:
-I'm generally pretty nice and easygoing, and I like to talk in OOC. But, if you prefer, I won't do a lot of talking in OOC.
-Generally, I keep my signature attached to my posts, but if this is a problem for you, I can try my best to remember to remove it.
-I can play both genders, but I'm not as great at playing most boys. I'm a bit better at playing girls, and there are certain topics where I will only play girls because I'm not good at playing certain male characters. I will say, however, that I'm getting quite a bit better at playing boys, lately - but only if the female character has a more outgoing personality (I know, a little odd, but I'm getting there haha).
-I'm Semi-Lit, so I can write at least 3 - 12 lines, though I often mirror posts unless I either get really inspired and write beyond, or have an awful case of WB and only write 3 lines. I can also write far beyond 12 lines, but that's usually only if my partner is of a higher literacy level and can give me that many lines in response.
-I also only do MxF pairings, in terms of romance. I have nothing against other pairings, I'm just not comfortable RPing it, and I'm just horrible at it, anyway. If it's anything OTHER than romance, I'm completely fine with roleplays only involving one gender.
-I usually write in 3rd person.
-I'm generally on quite often, if I am slow I'm either really busy or have bad WB. I'm also very patient, so I swear I won't be bugging you in PM's or by bumping the forum way too much. :)
-I guess I should mention this - Sometimes RP's I'm in get pushed several pages back and I will sometimes forget to reply. ;-; (lately, I'm notorious for it because of all the forum games I play *sigh* I'm trying to rid myself of some of the games so that this won't happen quite as often) If this happens, all you need to do is bump the thread, I will get to it when I can! :3
-I do use a little bit of text talk in OOC (just omg, lol, things like that. Nothing annoying or illegible), if you find this annoying, I won't use text talk).
-I only use real pictures in forms.
-I only RP in the forums.

What I expect from you:
-Can play both genders (I will understand if you play one better than the other, I know I do sometimes, which will depend on the topic. XD)
-If you don't want to talk in OOC much, that's fine, but when in OOC, please be nice.
-Be patient. I get on often, yes, but as previously stated, there will be times where I'm not the fastest at replying. If I'm going to be inactive, I'll let you know if I can, but please don't be impatient.
-Be active, please. :)
-Is Semi-Lit, the more sentences the better, preferably someone who writes 5+ lines, at least. I like roleplays where I can write quite a bit and have a lot of ideas. It's kind of hard to do that when only writing 3 or 4 lines, more often than not. However, if you can write at least 3 good lines, you can still feel free to PM me about doing a 1x1. :) I won't be opposed to making a RP with you!
-Please have proper grammar and spelling.
-Only uses real pictures instead of animation/anime for characters, or at least doesn't mind using them, for forms.
-Contributes to creating a plot/gives ideas.
-Will bump the post if I haven't replied to it in a while. I probably didn't see it (if I do see it and didn't reply, I'm either not able to respond right away, I saw and totally forgot to respond for some reason or another, or am plagued with a bad case of WB, though I will try to reply when I can), or, as previously stated, my RP's will sometimes get pushed back several pages, and I tend to forget.
-Will RP on the forums. I'm not the best at keeping up with RP's via PM, and it tends to get rather cluttered. ^~^
-Whether you write in 1st person or 3rd person doesn't matter that much to me - I just prefer writing in 3rd person these days, but it's totally fine if you don't want to do that!

Here is what I really want to roleplay:
-Alice in Wonderland (10/10)
-5 Seconds of Summer (10/10 craving
and I will love you forever if we can do one <3 I will only play female characters in this, as I'm not good at playing the boys, I have learned.)

Here is what I still want to roleplay quite a bit, though not quite as much as the ones above:
-One Direction (8/10 I will try to play as one of the boys, but may not be the best.
I apologize in advance, if I'm not that great at playing one of them! :()
-Teen romance (MxF only - 9/10 I have a few plots in mind, some cliche, others not quite as much. I'd most likely prefer to be the girl, or double up, but if you want to be the girl, I will play a boy with little to no trouble, most of the time:))
-Celebrities and normal people (real or fake) (7/10)
-Bands (7/10)
-Fantasy-themed plots (depends on the plot) (8/10)
-Holiday-themed plots (Such as a Halloween RP) (9/10)
-Various video games [Animal Crossing (10/10), Mario (5/10), Minecraft (10/10), etc.]
-Certain Disney RP's, if they have an interesting plot (PM me)
-Ghost x OC (8/10)
-Imaginary friend x OC (8/10
I have some plots in mind, and would also love to hear your ideas)

Here's what I will roleplay, but I'm not looking for many of them:
-High school roleplays (3/10 eh not a huge fan of them,
but sometimes they can be interesting)
-Average life (6/10)
-Long-distance relationships (4/10 Not a big fan of these, now, but not totally opposed to it...)

What I won't roleplay:
-MxM or FxF, if romance
-Halo, Call of Duty, and other first person shooters
-Justin Bieber
-TMNT
-Pokemon
-Warrior cats
-Anything involving the apocalypse or zombies
-PLL
-Adventure Time
-Hunger Games
-Big Time Rush
-Divergent (haven't seen it, so...)
-Harry Potter
-Animal RP's
-Transformers
-Percy Jackson (I liked the movie, but don't know a lot about the series)
-My Little Pony
-Demons
-OUAT (love the series, but haven't watched it in forever, so I feel I'd be totally lost as to what is going on, at the present time. ;-;)
-Twilight
-Anime
-Teen pregnancy

(If there is something you don't see on either list, PM me. I'll let you know if I am interested or not. :) I'm open to suggestions!

If you want to know a little bit about my characters (and would like to choose whatever one you want me to use - honestly, I don't mind if you would prefer I use a certain character/certain characters, haha) click this! :)

If you want a writing sample, I's be more than happy give you some from higher literacies and lower ones. Just let me know what you want to see. ^.^

So, whether you just read the bold print or the entire thing, thank you for taking a look! :) I hope to hear from some of you, soon! ^.^
Hey, guys. I apologize for the long hiatus! Still not completely sure if I will able to be on as regularly as I used to, as I am still dealing with some issues, but working through them. I will try to get on when I can, though, and may join/make a roleplay or two (my forms will not be as great as they used to be, since I only have access through my 3DS - and posting images is quite tedious on this thing - but, if you would like to see my old forms for reference to my literacy level, I can certainly send or post a link to one. c: ). Again, I apologize for the long absence! On another note, I'm always up for a good trade (however, I will say that I cannot edit trades, so if you want to try offering another trade [or PMing me to see if we can make a deal) if I don't accept the first trade or two, please feel free to. c: I don't mind]! :3 Just be fair. That is all I ask. x3
"Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.
Watch your actions; they become your habits
Watch your habits; they become your lifestyle.
Watch your lifestyle; it becomes your destiny."
Be~Happy<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire And Ice » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:18 am

Fire And Ice wrote:
Fire And Ice wrote:
It's Fire And Ice here,

I'm going to make this VERY short and simple. I'm a semi literate roleplayer,I usually write around 5-10 lines per post. I also can roleplay both genders but I usually prefer the male(depending on the topic). I'm looking for a wolves(fantasy),anthros,Fairy Tail,Ouran High School Host Club or a dragon RP but if you want to do any other topics just suggest it,I'm usually cool with any topic. We can work out everything else over PM.
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison Reaper » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:54 am

Poison Reaper wrote:
Hey.

I'm looking for a not so-serious roleplaying buddy.
I would like to roleplay humans, doesn't matter if it's fantasy or realistic.

About me:

-I am on sporadically. (THink 1-5 a week)
*I have huge course loads and not enough time sometimes for internet; weekends I'm much more available

-I can post about 4-10 sentences
*Depends on how much free time I have and my mood

-I am no good at RPing fxf; I'm ok (not great) at mxm, but prefer mxf. Nothing against them, I'm just no good.

What I want from a person:

-Able to write at least 5-7 (standard paragraph); I do however understand writers block
*Please have good grammar! (Please)

-Someone who is patient, and won't let the RP die
*As I stated before, I have an academic life, so if you aren't on EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. It's fine.

Please PM me with any RP suggestions!! I'm open to (mostly) anything!
Thanls, and have a great day!
Info~ wrote:Mood/News; moving sucks I hate being adult
Music; my chemical romance

Updated: 9/11/22

Poison Reaper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:55 am

Hello, my name is Stonefly but feel free to call me Stone.
I am here in hopes of finding a role-play partner.

A little about me:
I only speak English, but I am learning Spanish.
I love reading, anything from history, to comics.
I live in the pacific standard time zone

But back to the point, I am looking for a partner to start up a role-play with.
Here are the things I can do, or are willing to do:

Role-play on-site or off.
5+ lines to a paragraph or two.
I can play both male and female, but prefer male.
I am online most of the day all week.
My grammar and spelling is okay, working on expanding and fixing it.

Kind of role-play I am looking for:
Marvel - Avengers, Hawkeye x Canon or OC, Oc x Oc in a marvel universe. - Craving -
Detective Comics/DC - Justice/Young Justice league, Batman x Canon or OC, Batman and Nightwing, Nightwing x Canon or Oc, Oc x Oc in DC universe.
-Really wanting to do a marvel or DC roleplay-
Warrior cats - Clans, or rogues.
wolves - Must have a good plot.
Equestrian stables - Might have a plot for this - Craving -
Lions - Craving
Minecraft - Must have some sort of plot.

If you have any more questions or are interested in doing a role-play with me please PM me <3
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Wings~ » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:13 am

Alright guys. Hi, my name is Miss Wings, but please call me either Swift or Vause. So, I am obviously searching for a one-on-one rp. (and have been for a while now. Lol) But here are some things you are going to need to know about me if you want to rp with me. If you don’t want to read this entire post, just read the words in blue.

I am a girl, and I personally only use female characters. I am Canadian, and I am in the Central Standard time zone. I can rp up to three or four characters, but I prefer to only have one or two. I am currently in school on Tuesdays and Thursdays, plus volunteer work on Tuesday evenings, but I try to get on as often as I possibly can. Generally I am on most evenings and later into the night, due to the fact that I am a major night owl. I don’t have the “normal family dynamic”, and things around here may require me to go offline suddenly and for different amounts of time. Also, I am generally watching tv or YouTube videos when I am online, so I tend to get distracted easily and may not respond right away. I personally love when rp’s have lots of twists and activity, otherwise I tend to just lose interest in the rp very quickly. I personally prefer rping through pm, however I am willing to use forum or go offsite on Advanced Scribes. I tend to get writers block for no apparent reason, but I always try post as much as I can. I tend to write from in between one to three paragraphs per post, depending on how many characters we decide on having. And I will let you know, that generally, I am either on my iPod or on my laptop, and I am still getting used to my laptop, as it is new, and on my iPod, I have a harder time trying to make posts. And most of my rps must have at least a little bit of romance in them.

These are some of the things I hope to see from you.
I hope that you try to reply at least once every two days, if not, I will definitely lose interest very quickly. I expect you to be semi-lit and have good writing skills. (Proper grammar, good spelling, no txt tlk, fairly long posts {maybe one to two paragraphs} ect.) I would like it if you would be able to come up with some new twists and turns for the rp, not just me. I am very open to new ideas, and I love creativity! I don’t mind if you tend to go offline suddenly, as long as you don’t do it all the time, every day, ect.

Alright, so these are some ideas of possible rp ideas that I would like to try. (More ♥, the more I would like it. Bolded words mean those are the characters I would like to be.)
- Forbidden Love
o Romeo & Juliet
o Bad Boy/Good Girl
o Royalty/Servant {{ex. Arthur & Gwen}}
o Jock/Outcast or Loner
o ♥♥♥♥♥
- Mutations Escaped from a Testing Facility
o ♥♥
- Murdoch Mysteries
o If you know what it is
o Julia & William
o ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
- Haunted Boarding School or Mystery
o ♥♥♥
- Vikings (tv show)
o Ragnar & Lagertha
o ♥♥♥♥
- Orange is the New Black
o Alex & Piper
o This one may need to be done on Advanced Scribes
o ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

>>Any ideas you might have for other RP's, I would love to hear them!!<<

However, some rps I will not do are:
- Bands and/or Famous People of any kind
- Male/Male (Nothing against, I just don’t play males)
- Fish
- Birds
- Horses

PM me if you are interested! (:
x
♚♕☠♛♔
xImagexxx
♚♕☠♛♔

#GOJETSGO
♥Shadow♥
HockeyShe/Her
LesbianCanadian