clothed in l a u g h t e r >> character display

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What'cha think?

I don't like it.
No votes
Pretty good.
36%
I like it!
64%

Total votes : 11

clothed in l a u g h t e r >> character display

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:59 pm

ⓦ ⓔ ⓛ ⓒ ⓞ ⓜ ⓔ

Hello. This is my character thread.
I'm sure you've seen one before,
but just in case you haven't,
I'll explain. Here I will post the
roleplay forms for each of my
characters. Please don't steal my
characters, because I come up
with them myself or use face claims.
I do not own any of the images, nor
do I claim them, but the character
names/info are mine. Bumps are
appreciated, and feel free to look around.

-Boulderstar
Last edited by a s h e s. on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 9 times in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● ● ●

● ●
● ● ●
● ● ●

● ●
● ● ●
● ●
● ●
● ●
● ●
● ● ●
Last edited by a s h e s. on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:12 am, edited 32 times in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

ⓡ ⓤ ⓛ ⓔ ⓢ

Do not steal! As said in the intro, these
characters are mine.

Do not post! This thread is for observation
only. PM me with comments.

Please be kind. I think you understand.
Have fun looking, and if you are unsure
about the rules, ask me!

f a c e c l a i m s

katie cassidy, barbara palvin,
marina abrosimova, rosalina nacken,
taylor momsen, mancini lorenzo,
emilie nereng, charlie mcdonnell,
alex pettyfer, susan coffey,
justus eisfeld, lana dey rey,
dylan o'brien, luke hemmings,
abbie cornish, nathan kress,
sydney sierota, emma watson,
crystal reed
Last edited by a s h e s. on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Larkstar

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 pm

name;; Larkstar, formerly Larksong
age;; 36 Moons, or 3 years
gender;; she-cat

clan;; DawnClan
rank;; Leader
mentor/apprentice;; Wolfpaw

crush;; She has a mate
mate;; The Deputy, Fallenheart
other;; Nothing, for now.

TRIP TO THE PAST
      Larkstar was born Lark-kit, with a brother named Redkit and a sister named Sandkit. Her mother was Dawnstar, the leader, and DeathClaw, the deputy. She was an eager kit, and knew she wanted to be a deputy or leader one day. As an apprentice, she was hard-working. She was always competing with her siblings and showing off, but had a good heart. One day, her brother Redpaw was killed by a fox. Her remaining sibling was so distraught that she ran away to become a loner. Larkpaw was all alone. She formed a close bond with Fallenpaw, another apprentice. When they were named warriors, Larksong and Fallenheart, she realized she loved him. Before she could think about it too much though, the Great Battle broke out. This battle lasted for 2 years, with smaller battles going on the whole time. Because all warriors were fighting, little prey was hunted. The Clans grew weaker and many cats died. Larksong was named Deputy because the current Deputy was killed. Larksong knew her mother was on her last life, and when Dawnstar was killed, Larksong and Fallenheart made a decision. The battle had to end. Together, they stopped the killing. Larksong became Leader, naming Fallenheart her Deputy without hesitation. 3 seasons later, they became mates.

DIGGING DEEPER

Larkstar is a very energetic cat. She is fairly young to be a Leader, but has a lot of experience. She is very agile, which makes her a good fighter. She's smart, but has a very active mind, so it's hard to make big decisions. She often turns to her Deputy for help. Though she is a good fighter, she isn't very violent. Defensive/protective, yes, but she won't start trouble. She likes training apprentices, and likes kits. She doesn't like the idea of sitting useless in the nursery though c;

She misses her family terribly, since they've all died, and tries to talk to StarClan frequently. She knows nothing about herbs, and would make a useless Medicine cat. However, as a Warrior, she was one of the best in the Clan. That's why she's leader!

forum by;; Chandler Riggs
Last edited by a s h e s. on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Volepaw

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:14 pm

name;; Volepaw, warrior name is Volefoot
age;; 7 moons
gender;; Tom

clan;; DawnClan
rank;; Apprentice
mentor/apprentice;; Nightfrost

crush;; None, yet
mate;; Too Young
other;; His sister is Mousepaw

TRIP TO THE PAST
      Volepaw was born in DawnClan, with a sister named Mousepaw. He loves his sister, but she was bored with DawnClan and left. She's training in DuskClan now, and Volepaw still misses her. Still, he is determined not to let her or their parents down. He trains hard, and is an especially good fighter. He fights because it gets out his frustration and sadness about Mousepaw. He knows she's happier in DuskClan, but wants her back. He dreams of someday being in the same Clan as her again. He can't wait to visit during Gatherings.

DIGGING DEEPER

Volepaw is an interesting tom. He is playful and happy...or was. When his sister left he calmed down a little, but is still very kind. He's smart, but only with strategy. He can plan an attack quickly, and his brawn makes him a good fighter. Still, he can't hunt to save his life. He only talks to other apprentices, because he's a little shy around older cats. His best friend is Mousepaw, but he never sees her anymore, so he is a little lonely. (he needs a friend please!) He loves his parents and wants to impress them and Mousepaw. He doesn't want to be Deputy or anything like that. He's young, and knows Warrior training takes a long time, so he just hopes to do well.

a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stormcloud

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:15 pm

name;; StormCloud
age;; 35 Moons
gender;; Tom

clan;; DuskClan
rank;; Deputy
mentor/apprentice;; Mousepaw

crush;; None
mate;; None
other;; Looking for a mate. Can someone play his sister?

TRIP TO THE PAST
      StormCloud was born a loner, technically. His parents were Clan cats, but they took him away because the Clan was full of sickness. He was born with a sister, Mistkit. When DuskClan was healthy again, the two kits were taken to their Clan. They were 3 moons old, and very strong and healthy. After another three moons, they became apprentices. Stormcloud was mentored by a tom called Stagtail. He trained very well, being 'average' at everything. He was determined and hard-working, and very good with strategy. He and his sister were named Warriors, and he loved his name from the start. Stormcloud. After 4 seasons, he was named Deputy. He was the only cat willing to help lead during the Great battle. He has been Deputy ever since.

DIGGING DEEPER

Like I said, StormCloud is very hard-working and puts a lot of thought into his actions. He will plan everything out before he does it. He likes training apprentices, but has only had one. He wants a mate and kits. He's a really good 'family' tom. He loves the idea of raising strong warriors for his Clan. He knows he won't be leader, and he's fine with that. All he wants is to be a good Deputy, retire one day and be remembered for a long time.

a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ivypaw

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:15 pm

name;; Ivypaw
age;; 9 moons
gender;; she-cat

clan;; DawnClan
rank;; Apprentice
mentor/apprentice;; Fallenheart

crush;; Ebonypaw
mate;; Too young
other;; None

TRIP TO THE PAST
      Ivypaw was born with a sister, but the other kit died after only a moment. Ivypaw's mother had post natal depression, and was very distant. Ivykit grew very close to her father because of this. When she was five moons old, her father was injured by a fox trap. His leg was twisted, and he had to retire early. Ivypaw visits him all the time when she isn't with her best friend. You see, as a young kit she befriended Ebonykit because he was all alone. They've been together all the time ever since. She takes care of him, and he understands her. He listens to her dreams and supports her, so she does the same. She knows they will be friends forever, if not more.

DIGGING DEEPER

Ivypaw is a lot of things. She is very protective of her father and Ebonypaw. She is normally very sweet and adventurous, but will claw the ears of of any cat who insults her loved ones. She has a slight temper, but it never shows because Ebonypaw always makes her happy.
      She is a good hunter, because she's very stealthy. Her mostly-black pelt keeps her hidden, though the white...not so much. Her eyes are pale gray, like heavy clouds. (not really personality , but you know...) She loves winter, and always goes out to play in the snow. She hates liars and bullies. She believes you shouldn't judge a cat by its pelt, if you know what I mean.

a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Liz Montrell

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Rider
Name: Elizabeth Nicole Montrell, but she goes only by Liz.
Age: 19 years, 3 months, and 13 days. Born in March, on the third.
Riding style: Western
Personality:I'm not a goody-two-shoes, I'm just not...exciting. I never have, and never will, get up to much. I'm nice because bullying is the lowest thing a slimy jerk can do. I'm not perky all the time, but I laugh when something is funny and I might tell a joke or two myself. Don't be surprised if I'm grumpy in the early morning, but that's pretty standard. As a kid (birth to seven years) I was super boring. Average grades in school, no friends (by choice) and never once told a lie. I didn't do bad things because I couldn't be bothered. I never had anything to complain about, I just didn't DO anything. I grew up around horses, but didn't have my own yet, and our ranch was just getting started.
For my tenth birthday my parents bought me a yearling. Suddenly I was happy, finally getting out there. I rode Chase constantly, only stopping for a few things: Food, sleep, school, and the bathroom.
Mom & Dad were thrilled that I'd come out of my shell. My grandmother (whom I was named after) was, too. Until she died a few months after I got Chase. My horse got me through, helped me stay happy. That's why I don't go by Elizabeth; it's too painful to think of my namesake.

Horse
Name: Chase (Competition name is Up for the Chase)
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Maze Runner rp

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:17 pm

gender; female
age; seventeen
height; 5'4"
weight; 99 lbs
(very skinny)

eyes; shifting
hair; brown
skin; tan

Kallisto was named after a bear. Literally, a legendary bear from ancient Greece. Thankfully, she has a nickname. She calls herself Kalli. Pronounced like Calley? She never liked her name, not that she remembers much else. Just flashes of things, places without names. Music she cannot hear.
Kalli is skinny and tan, very athletic. Her hair is long and brown, her eyes are...odd. They change color a lot, usually things like blue, green, or gray. She doesn't like people much, as she isn't very trusting. She also doesn't like change, or anything out of the ordinary, which makes this whole maze thing even worse.
Kalli isn't one for following rules, usually. Rules that make sense, sure. Like "Don't talk to strangers," or "You can't steal." Of course she follows those. But she always stays up later than she's supposed to, and typically does whatever she wants. If everyone does one thing, she will do the opposite. (She doesn't remember this, but if every kid liked a certain singer, she would hate that singer, just because).
Still, Kalli is nice and supportive when she needs to be. She is very realistic. When she was little she didn't believe in the tooth fairy or anything like that. She can be very hard to convince when something strange happens, as she'll just think you're making it up. Because of this, practical jokes annoy her, since she really believes some things. If you fake an injury or say someone is hurt and you're joking, she will probably make it so the injury isn't fake anymore.
As far as talents go, she is sporty and quick, but not enough to be a runner. She likes healing people, and thinks she would make a good med-jack once she gets to know the place.

⊰⊱
Last edited by a s h e s. on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mist

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:19 pm

Personality: Mist is a strict wolf. She follows the rules and doesn't like those who talk back. She has a kind heart, but won't put up with nonsense. She is calm and friendly with wolves her age, but can be impatient with pups and learners.
History: Mist was born in a litter of three, but her siblings died shortly after. She was from another pack, but left them when famine struck. She joined the River pack a year ago, and Cody could tell she would be a good hunter. She learned quickly under the training of the pack.

Crush: open
Mate: none, it would take a lot to win her.
Pups: none...ever
Last edited by a s h e s. on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me