𝓒𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓷𝒆𝓻 - PLEASE, NO POSTING

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

𝓒𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓷𝒆𝓻 - PLEASE, NO POSTING

Postby xCatastrophex » Sat May 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Cat. (: I'm a student, living in the southern United States, living a pleasant life by the cost of North Carolina. I live where you vacation! I'm currently in high school , but I'm soon going to be heading off to college, which I'm nervous about, but excited about at the same time. In the future I see myself as a veterinarian, taking care of all my favorite four legged friends, something I've been wanting to do ever since I can remember. I'm your typical animal lover, loving any kind of animal that walks the earth and I'm an avid animal rights activist and I'm a proud Christian! I love art and writing and you'll usually find me doing those in my spare time. I'm also an equestrian, but unfortunately, I do not own a horse at this time, but I am hoping to own one in the near future! I have several pets: A Golden Retriever/ Lab mix, who I love to death and American Shorthair cat who is my reading buddy.

You've probably seen me around the forums. I'm semi-literate to literate Roleplayer. I love to write stories and create characters, that show my personality through them, and role playing is the perfect way to do that. I started role playing a long time ago, when Foopets was still a thing and I soon fell upon chicken smoothie, back in 2009. I can't remember how I came across Chicken Smoothie, but I'm glad I did! I've come in contact with some great and creative people and some of them have become some of my closest friends (you guys know who you are :3).i plan on staying on CS as long as I can.

In my corner I will display my Characters, My personal characters and my Roleplay characters, and little bits of things that reflect my personality. All I ask is that you don't steal any of them. I've had this done in the past, and I don't appreciate it. If I find out you have stolen my personal characters or the personalities of my roleplay characters, I will report you. I have no tolerance for art theft or theft of any kind.

I also ask you not to post on this thread. If you'd like to talk to me, don't be afraid to shoot me a Pm, I'm a very social person and I wouldn't mind a chat! (:

Thanks for stopping by! Keep looking back for updates and such! (:
Last edited by xCatastrophex on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
Sнє/нєя • 26 уєαяѕ σƖɗ •Sємι/Lιт Rρ'єя
{Ƈαт'ѕ Ƈσяηєя} { ωє ♥ ιт } {ǀMƲU}
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hooғιe'ѕ Corɴer NO POSTING

Postby xCatastrophex » Sat May 03, 2014 1:29 pm

[center]Hi there I'm Hoofie!
I'm a college student trying to become
a veterinarian. My favorite animals are
Horses and I ride a lovely paint mare
By the name of Belle. I love to roleplay
and make new friends. My forte is Equine
related and Wolf Roleplays. Though I
love the occasional human Rp aswell.
You may see me around the forums,
so don't be afraid to shoot me a
Pm with an open Roleplay to join,
though only semi-lit
to Lit please. (:

Merry Christmas!

Better Together Hoofie's Corner
[/center]
Last edited by xCatastrophex on Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xCatastrophex » Sat May 03, 2014 1:40 pm

This is the Place were you can meet my Fursona: Armay PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY CHARACTERS! if i find out you have, you will be reported and Foe'd. Other than that, please feel free to do Fan art or just admire them. They don't bite.... Ok, maybe some of them do... But i promise they don't bite much!

Info WIP
Last edited by xCatastrophex on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xCatastrophex » Sat May 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Username: .:Hoofbeats:.
Horse Number: #1
Horse's Registered Name: Thunderstruck
Horse's Nickname: Thunder
Horse's Gender: Stallion
Horse's Personality: Thunder is the complete oposite of his name. He's very gentle, but wary to trust. He's completely blind, so he tends to shy away from strangers. On the inside he wants to have an owner and be loved, But its hard to find someone who wants to take in a horse with a disability like his. Once you break his shell, he'll show you that he is kind and gentle, willing to please to the fullest extent. Thunder is very good with kids, and loves for you to scratch between his ears. He'll follow like a puppy, light on his feet to avoid hurting anything that he senses with him, wether it be a human or another animal. It's best if he has a companion to keep him company and help him find his way around a new paddock, because he can't see to find his way around himself.
Horse's History: Thunder Has been blind since birth. Because of this, he has been placed at many rescues because he 'unsellable'. No one really wanted a blind horse, especially a draft horse like him, so it was very hard for them to place him. After about a year at a particular rescue, Thunder was able to find a fitting buyer. The buyer was an older lady, in her late fifty's early sixity's but still at the top of her game. The woman was know as Christine, a kind and caring lady, who indeed had taken in a blind horse from this rescue a few years prior, in which cancer had just recently taken from her. At first glance, Christine fell in love with thunder. He was everything she had in mind of the horse that she wanted. He was a little bigger than the blind horse she used to have, but she'd manage. She ended up taking him home that evening.

Thunder settled in fine at his new home. He was put in a paddock with a Gelding name Koda, who would be his companion to help him find his way around. Him and koda got along well, and spent almost every second with each other, either running around or chasing each other thorugh out the paddock. Koda was an older horse, 13 years old to be exact, but he could still keep up with Thunder. Koda soon fell ill, and the two had to be separated for about two months, but they were soon reunited together and have been fine ever since.

~About two years Later~

The air had gotten colder and the days had grown shorter. Koda and thunder had been put in the paddock one morning by Christine, who bundled them up nicely in the winter turnouts. It was late-afternoon and Christine had yet to show, to give them their evening dinner and take them into the barn for the night. Turns out, Christine wasn't feel all that good that day, and she had gone back into the house, after turning them out that day and went back to bed. Christine had a serve stroke, and passed away in her sleep, Koda nad thunder being completely oblivious to what had happened. The duo spent the night in the paddock, growing more and more worried. The next morning Christine's daughter who stopped by everyother day to check in on her mother, noticed that Thunder and Koda were still in the paddock. knowing that they were almost never out that early, when she came over, so she suspected the Christine hadn't taken them in last night, which was very unusual. Christine's daughter found her in her room, dead. The woman had passed away in her sleep.

Koda and Thunder ended up having to be split up. Koda going with Christine's daughter, but Thunder having to go to a shelter because the daughter didn't think she could take care of a Blind draft horse by herself. Thunder was heartbroken, and was soon put up for adoption again, totally confused as to what was going on. Whenever her was put into the paddock, he would run into the fences. The groups of stallions that he was with often pciked on him, and he was at the bottom of the pecking order, getting the brunt of the picking that they did. He was soon transferred to Savanha farm, because he became to much of a problem, because the workers thought he was the one causing the fights between him and the other stallions, but it was the complete opposite. He came to Savanha Farm, to hopefully find a new home and recover from the past events that he has encountered.
Others: He is completely blind

Name: Lakita
Breed: Quarter Horse
Personality: Lakita is a very flighty, yet gentle mare. She has been through a lot in her years, so it is expected. She is completely deaf, but it doesn't stop her one bit. She has a hidden talent of being able to read lips like a champ, she she knows what your saying, even if you think she doesn't. She's very easy going towards other horses and is usually more comfortable if there is some one there to keep her company
History: Lakita Was once Loved by a family, and was a competitor in Local Barrel Racing classes, by Her Owner's Daughter until an accident that left her with a broken leg. She was about to be put down, but the vet came up with way to let the leg heal. The family went on with the vet's treatment, and soon her leg was healed, but the daughter had found a new horse, because it took over a year and a half to get her leg well enough that she could compete again. The daughter said it took more time to fix than what Lakita was worth, so the girl's father sold her. When Lakita got to the new home she was wecomed into the family. The owner was an older lady, well in her sixties, but she still looked young and healthy. The woman loved her and took very good care of her. She looked stunning. The lady that bought her often showed her in halter classes, and showed her in Western pleasure shows aswell. She was her pride andd joy. The lady soon fell ill, and had to move in with her daughter, forcing her to sell Lakita, to a not so friendly Man. The man was a mean one. He kept her out in the paddock, most of the time with three other horses... with almost no food or water... Her ribs began to show, and her heatlh detiorated. She got so weak she could barely stand... onbe of the other horses had died, and she thought she was next.

she thought she was a goner until one day, a Cop had gotten a complaint of severly under norished horses and he came to investigate. the complaint was valid. The two horses that were in the paddok were sevberly malnourished and looked absolutely awful. The cop arrested the man and he summoned for a shelter to come and take them away. Lakita was split with her paddock friend and taken to a differnet shelter, one that could take care of her and make sure she was taken to a wonderful home. Her health began to improve and she was becomming her self again. She was soon put up for adoption, and she awaited her new home.
Disablities: She is completely deaf.
Other?: Nope.
Last edited by xCatastrophex on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crickette

Postby xCatastrophex » Sat May 03, 2014 1:54 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬- image is not mine, all credit for the photo goes to it's rightful owner! -

NAME ;; "My name is Crickette.
It's pronounced Crick-et"

NICKNAME;; "Is Crickette that
hard to remember?"

AGE ;; "I'm approximately 4.5 years old"

GENDER ;; "100% Female."

BREED ;; "Purebred
Chesapeake Bay Retriever"

RANK ;; "Pedigree's."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

PERSONALITY ;; Brave,
Kind, Protective, Loyal, Trustworthy,
Dependable, Fun, Shy, Akward at times,
Level Headed, Laid Back, Confident,
Strong Willed, Hard Headed.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CRUSH ;; Open.

MATE ;; Open.

PUPS ;; "I've never had
puppies."

PAST CRUSH ;; "What is in the
past, stays in the past. It doesn't need to be
dug up."

PAST MATE ;; None.

Crickette is a very soft spoken girl, though she will speak her mind. She is wary of strangers, though she will warm up to you in time. She is very social. She likes to be with others, feeding off of their energy. Being the independant soul she is, she likes to do things her self, though it usually gets her into trouble and she'd need help to correct it. She can be rough, beings that she grew up with four brothers and her being the only female in the litter, but she is usually very sweet and caring. Crickette is not one to open up her feelings to you, she keeps them bottled up right until the point she's about to explode, not really wanting to burden anyone else with her own problems. It breaks her heart seeing anyone hurt, sad or left out, so she tries her very best to lend a paw, a shoulder to lean on, and give them a friendly person to talk to. So, don't be afraid to come talk to her.

Like most dogs, she has her off days. Days like this she just wants to be left alone. She can be very emotional on these days, wether it's sadness or anger. You can tell she's having an off day, because she's usually spaced out or day dreaming when she's sad or distracted and she just can't do anything right, which causes her to become angry or discouraged. Sometimes she just needs someone to tell her that she is a great person and she should not change anything about herself, because she can sometimes have self-confidence issues, thinking she's not good enough. She can be very sensitive, though she doesn't always show it. Anything you do or say to her affects her wether you know it or not.

Crickette is a very caring and conciderate individual, you just have to give her a chance, and encourage her every now and then. It'll pay off in the long, becasue she'll be your very best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crickette has never had a mate, though she has been close. She's Saving herself for the right brute that manages to steal her heart, Though this is not an easy task. She believes in the mate for life, meaning she will only love one person and will stay faithful to that one person, until somethings happens and makes her feel otherwise. She is willing to open her heart to the right person, but you must get to know her first. You will not win her over by force. If You try to force her into it, you will fail miserably, and she will lock her heart up from you forever. No second chances. She likes to take things slow, she is not willing to jump right in. You must prove to her first, that you are worth her time getting to know you. she is not one to take too kindly to her emotions being toyed with, so watch out and prove to her that you are worhty of her love.
Last edited by xCatastrophex on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Axel

Postby xCatastrophex » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:07 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬-- image is not mine, all credit for the photo goes to it's rightful owner! -

NAME ;; "My name is Axel.
It's pronounced Axe-el"

NICKNAME;; "Is Axel seriously
that hard to remember?"

AGE ;; "I'm approximately 5 years old"

GENDER ;; "100% Male."

BREED ;; "Purebred
Doberman"

RANK ;; "Lead Jock."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

PERSONALITY ;; Brave,
Protective, Loyal, Trustworthy,
Dependable, Fun, Akward at times,
Level Headed, Laid Back, Confident,
Strong Willed, Hard Headed.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CRUSH ;; Open.

MATE ;; Open.

PUPS ;; "Not likely,
but we'll see."

dug up."

PAST MATE ;; None.

Axel is a very intelligent guy. However, he is very sporty, and focuses a lot more on sports than anything else, though he does assosciate with the dramas, and a few other select groups. He is rather hard to get, but if he likes you you probably won't know it anyway. He is swift to anger and is short-tempered, so making him angry wouldn't be the best thing ever. He is protective, and would give his life to protect those he cares for and doesn't back down from a fight. Other dogs that like to cause trouble, tend to stay away, they know they've met their match. On the other side of him he is kind, and caring, he rarely puts his own needs before others. He is strong-hearted. Once he gets started, he is nearly impossible to stop. He can seem mean and aloof, but he truthfully is not. He likes fighting, even if it is practice or for real. He is a great fighter, usually thinking and watching the enemies' moves before moving himself. He is usually either near his friends, or a little ways from the others, though he is always alert to his surroundings. He is not much for crowded areas and normally stays away from other dogs.

Axel is a very caring individual , deep down. He's willing to help with any problem once he has gotten to the point where he trusts you. It takes a lot for him to be able to trust you, so take it slow and prove to him that you are worth his time and energy. If for any reason you do something to break that trust he has bestowed on you, its next to impossible to get it back, so tread with caution. Axel hates to see any other canine upset. He will usually go and talk to them or at least try to make them feel better, it makes him feel better too,

When Axel forms a bond with you, he will be your companion for life. He is very protective over the people she loves and will defend them to the death if he has to. He has a big heart and had a will to please the people he has bonded with. He usually bonds with only one person. He gets very jealous when they are paying attention to another canine, mostly other males, rather than him. It hurts his feelings in a way, making him think you're trying to replace him or he isn't good enough for you. If his mate or someone he has his eye on pays attention to any other male, other than him she becomes quite jealous and will usually become very aggressive towards other males, and becomes possessive over the person who struck his fancy, doing all he can to eliminate the competition.

He is very trust worthy and is a good person for some the other dogs come to if they have a problem, though none usually do. He will keep your secrets and take them to the grave unless you give him permission to tell them.
Last edited by xCatastrophex on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Theo

Postby xCatastrophex » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:08 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬-- image is not mine, all credit for the photo goes to it's rightful owner! -

NAME ;; "My name is Theo.
It's pronounced Thee-o."

NICKNAME;; "Is Theo really that
hard to remember?"

GENDER ;; "100% Male."

BREED ;; "Purebred
Rottweiler."

RANK ;; "Fighter,
Because that is what I
Was bred to do, and that's
What I'm good at."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

PERSONALITY ;; Appearence: Bitter,
Cold, Hard Headed, Strong Willed, Independent Hurt.
On The Inside: Sensitive, Tender Hearted, Caring.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

FAMILY ;; "I had two brothers
and two sisters. I haven't seen them since I
Was adopted."

CRUSH ;; Open.

MATE ;; Open.

PUPS ;; "I've Sired three litters.
I'll leave it at that because I don't want
to relive it, because I'm ashamed
Of what those pups have to live
Through."

dug up."

PAST MATE ;; None.

Theo is a short tempered, hard-working, and independent brute. Now, we all know what short tempered means, right? It means if someone made a rude comment about him or someone/something she cares about, he cracks right after. He's not afraid to show his brawn, and it's known that he is a force to be reckoned with. He carries his head high, chest out and faces the world with an attitude that could scare even the toughest brute willing to test him. Theo acts on impulse a lot and it gets him in trouble a lot of the time, but he doesn't stick around to see what the consequences to his actions are. He is a very protective brute, and he is very possessive over the things that he has claimed as his, wether it is territory, a female, or anything else that has struck his fancy, and he is not afraid to do what ever it takes to keep it. He is not the one to mess with, he will have you eaten to shreds before you even know what's happening, so keep that in mind if you want to test him.

Once you have gotten past Theo's rock hard exterior, he is a very caring brute. he just finds t exteremly hard to show it. He's willing to help with any problem once he has gotten to the point where he trusts you. It takes a lot for him to be able to trust you, so take it slow and prove to him that you are worth his time and energy. If for any reason you do something to break that trust he has bestowed on you, its next to impossible to get it back, so tread with caution. He's very trustworthy and will help you with any problem or situation to the very best of his ability, something that is rare in the world today. When Theo falls in love, he falls hard. He'll do everything he can to make that one special person happy, and he get upset when they ignore or push him away. If his mate or someone he has his eye on pays attention to any other male, other than him she becomes quite jealous and will usually become very aggressive towards other males, and becomes possessive over the person who struck his fancy, doing all he can to eliminate the competition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Humans have not been in my best interest for the past few years. Unlike most dogs around here, I have come from some of the most vile, unheartening, situations known to man. The fighting ring. For most of my life I was shown no love. No compassion. Nothing. The only time I saw the light of day was when it was my turn to either train or to fight to the death, only hoping to come out strong to see another day. The humans that owned me only thought of themselves. They made me do the dirty work and the. They pocketed the money that I won them. They weren't thankful. If I was lucky enough to loose and survive, which has only happened once, they would beat me and push me harder. I learned the first time not to loose anymore. My days usually consisted of trying to lay down in a cage that was far too smal to house a dog like me, waiting for my turn. Most of the time I had to stand, which isn't so fun. I would often have small, painful cuts on the pads of my feet from the wire bottom of my cage. I slowly made my way to being their top money maker, yet they never rewarded me for any of it. The only time I actually got a break was when I was taken off the roster to fight to be bred. Only to produce innocent pups that had no choice but to grow up in the filth that I did. You can trust me when I say it was a living hell."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬- image is not mine, all credit for the photo goes to it's rightful owner! -

NAME ;; "My name is Theo.
It's pronounced Thee-o."

NICKNAME;; "Is Theo really that
hard to remember?"

GENDER ;; "100% Male."

BREED ;; "I'm a mutt.
An American staffordshire terrier
mix."

RANK ;; "Fighter,
Because that is what I
Was bred to do, and that's
What I'm good at."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

PERSONALITY ;; Appearence: Bitter,
Cold, Hard Headed, Strong Willed,
Independent, Hurt, Short-tempered,
Aloof, Tough, ruthless, vigilant.
On The Inside: Sensitive,
Tender Hearted, Caring, kind.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

FAMILY ;; "I had two brothers
and two sisters. I haven't seen them since I
Was stolen."

CRUSH ;; Open.

MATE ;; Open.

PUPS ;; "I've Sired three litters.
I'll leave it at that because I don't want
to relive it, because I'm ashamed
Of what those pups have to live
Through."

dug up."

PAST MATE ;; None.

Theo is a short tempered, hard-working, and independent brute. Now, we all know what short tempered means, right? It means if someone made a rude comment about him or someone/something she cares about, he cracks right after. He's not afraid to show his brawn, and it's known that he is a force to be reckoned with. He carries his head high, chest out and faces the world with an attitude that could scare even the toughest brute willing to test him. Theo acts on impulse a lot and it gets him in trouble a lot of the time, but he doesn't stick around to see what the consequences to his actions are. He is a very protective brute, and he is very possessive over the things that he has claimed as his, wether it is territory, a female, or anything else that has struck his fancy, and he is not afraid to do what ever it takes to keep it. He is not the one to mess with, he will have you eaten to shreds before you even know what's happening, so keep that in mind if you want to test him.

Once you have gotten past Theo's rock hard exterior, he is a very caring brute. he just finds t exteremly hard to show it. He's willing to help with any problem once he has gotten to the point where he trusts you. It takes a lot for him to be able to trust you, so take it slow and prove to him that you are worth his time and energy. If for any reason you do something to break that trust he has bestowed on you, its next to impossible to get it back, so tread with caution. He's very trustworthy and will help you with any problem or situation to the very best of his ability, something that is rare in the world today. When Theo falls in love, he falls hard. He'll do everything he can to make that one special person happy, and he get upset when they ignore or push him away. If his mate or someone he has his eye on pays attention to any other male, other than him she becomes quite jealous and will usually become very aggressive towards other males, and becomes possessive over the person who struck his fancy, doing all he can to eliminate the competition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Humans have not been in my best interest for the past few years. Unlike most dogs around here, I have come from some of the most vile, unheartening, situations known to man. The fighting ring. For most of my life I was shown no love. No compassion. Nothing. The only time I saw the light of day was when it was my turn to either train or to fight to the death, only hoping to come out strong to see another day. The humans that owned me only thought of themselves. They made me do the dirty work and the. They pocketed the money that I won them. They weren't thankful. If I was lucky enough to loose and survive, which has only happened once, they would beat me and push me harder. I learned the first time not to loose anymore. My days usually consisted of trying to lay down in a cage that was far too smal to house a dog like me, waiting for my turn. Most of the time I had to stand, which isn't so fun. I would often have small, painful cuts on the pads of my feet from the wire bottom of my cage. I slowly made my way to being their top money maker, yet they never rewarded me for any of it. The only time I actually got a break was when I was taken off the roster to fight to be bred. Only to produce innocent pups that had no choice but to grow up in the filth that I did. You can trust me when I say it was a living hell."
Last edited by xCatastrophex on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Humans

Postby xCatastrophex » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:13 am

- image is not mine, all credit for the photo goes to it's rightful owner! -

Name ;;
My name is Emilee Nicole Anderson. No one has really called me any different, so I would like it if you would just call me Emilee.

Gender ;;
I am a female.. Last time I checked.

Age ;;
I was born December 22, 1994. That would make me 19 years young.

Eye color ;;
My eyes are beautifully blue.

Weight & Height ;;
I weight about 140 lbs. not too heavy, not to light. I'm very proud of it. I'm kinda tall, I always have been. My exact height is 5' 9" and quarter.[/size]

> S h y
> C a r i n g
> F u n
> I n d e p e n d e n t
> C o m p e t i t i v e

Personality ;;
Emilee didn't used to be shy, it just sorta happened as she went through school. Temperence lost her hearing when she was very young, due to a tumor on her brain. The doctors said the tumor could be removed, but there was an 80% chance her hearing would never return. Unfortunately, it Didnt, So she was left deaf. It hit her parents pretty hard, but it hit her harder. People at school started to make fun of her, so she has become very shy. Because of this, people seem to think she is stuck up, which is definitely not the case. She's just scared she'll get hurt again. Just because the wall is there, it's not impossible to to get her to trust you. It'll take some time.

Even though she has built up a wall around her self, she still cares about others. She doesn't want anyone to feel the way she did when she was younger. She trys her best to make them feel better.If she sees someone who is down or sad, she will drop what ever she is doing and will go talk to them, no matter what. She is very easy to talk to, and is open to talk anytime, so don't be afraid to talk to her if you need to, she's a very good listener.

Emilee loves to have fun, wether it be hanging out with her friends or playing video games. What ever manages to take her mind off of her being different than everyone else, she considers it fun. She loves to party and have a good time, but she knows the limit and when it's time to stop. When she was living with her parents, she used to ride horses a lot and it really helped her to get some of her confidence back. Anything to do with animals she adores, so she'll light right up when she's around them. Emilee also likes to read and draw in her free time aswell, which can be fun for her.

Like most people, when she set her mind to something, she is determined to do it. She won't stop until she gets what she wants, wether it be a goal or something else. This sometimes gets her in trouble. When she has her mind set on something, she doesn't really want help, but she might need it. She just doesn't want to admit it. Emilee can also be competitive at times, but she knows how to control it. All in all, she is independent.

History ;;
Emilee was born in a small town in central part of North Carolina. She is a family of four: her mom Anna, her dad Jacob, who died when she was about seven, and her older brother and best friend, josh. Their house wasn't that big, but it fit them just fine. Her parents have been married almost 25 years. And are still happily married. The first four years of her life were great, but shortly after her fifth birthday she developed a tumor on her brain. The tumor caused her to lose her hearing. Every doctor they went to, they said that the tumor could be removed, but there was an 80% chance her hearing would not return. Unfortunately, it did not return so it left her deaf.

When she turned eight, her family got Theo for her. She was really going through a rough time, so her family thought it would be a spirit lifter. A close family friend in Sweden bred Ardennes, and was happy enough to give him to her. They became instant friends. She would talk to him about her problems and he would listen. She knew he would always keep her secrets. Theo and Emilee were inseperable.

Going through school being deaf was really hard for her, but her brother josh was always there for her, but Theo has been there for her more times than him. Being only a year apart, they went through high school together so it made it easier. But people were still mean to her though. Her brother played football, so the team helped keep an eye on her as well. Now that she's graduated, she's got the opportunity to train here and hone her skills as a dressage rider.

When Emilee turned twelve they had to move from North Carolina to Massachusetts because her mother was offered was offered a new job, one that he couldn't refuse. They almost had to sell Theo, but Temperence refused to leave if Theo wasn't with them. It took months for her to get them to give in, but they eventually gave in and let E,ilee move in with her aunt June. They were boarding Theo at another equestrian center, but when she found she could live with her aunt, they imediately moved him to Rosewood Stables.

House ;;
Since moving, her parents moved into a new house, closer to her father and mother's work place.house is bigger than her house back in North Carolina.

Car ;;
Temperance got a truck on her 17th birthday. She never really wanted a car, because she'd always go mudding on the weekends with her brother and friends.

Pet ;;
Temperance has a Pit bull named Ronan. She's had him since she was 17. She's her buddy.

Crush ;;
Temperance has had one crush in the past. She had a crush on one of her brothers friends that played football with him. She figured he knew, but she never mustered up the courage to tell him. But now, no one has caught her eye or proved themselves worthy of her attention.

Boyfriend ;;
She has never been in a real relationship. If some one proves to her that they are trust worthy, it might change.

Other ;;
She's deaf, so it might take some time to get her attention. She knows both sign language and can read lips. If you know sign language, feel free to talk to her that way. If you can't, just speak slowly so she can understand. Other than that Nothing. (:

Name ;;
My name is Jason Alexander Clarke. I would like it if you'd just call me Jason.

Gender ;;
I'm am 100% male.

Age ;;
I was born November 5th and I'm twenty two years old.

Eye color ;;
They're blue, but the color changes from a bright blue, to a more grayish blue from time to time.

Weight & Height ;;
I am 160 lbs, but it's mostly muscle. I try to keep my self in tip top shape. I am also 6 foot tall. Even.[/size]

> L a i d B a c k
> Q u i e t
> R o m a n t i c
> F u n
> I n d e p e d e n t

Personality ;;
Jason is a very laid back individual. He rolls with the punches and is very level headed. It takes a lot to get him angry, but once you do you better stay out of his way. He's a force to be reckoned with. He's not one to talk a lot and is usually very quiet, some what aloof or distanced. He likes to do his own thing and is very independent, but he will engage in activities with others aswell, though he doesn't like a lot of attention brought to him.

Some may call him a hopeless romantic. He likes to treat his girlfriend with respect and try to give her the best experience possible. He carefully plans out the best dates and put his heart into every little detail. Though he has been burned, more times than not. Because of this he's kind of apprehensive to begin a relationship, so it will take sometime for him to get to know the right person, but it will be worth it.

Jason loves to have a good time, but knows the limit. He likes to party. Keegan is big on sports, mostly soccer, football and equestrian sports, and finds it easier to talk to people when the subject is about sports. He can't really stay still for long and has to be doing something, or he might end up becoming destructive. He usually works out or goes riding.

History ;;
Well, there's not much to say. I've lived in Massachusetts my whole life. My mom and my dad divorced when I was five. My dad left and I stayed with my mom. You can say my dad was kind of a dead beat. At first, I wasn't all that into horses, but my mom sent me to this summer camp that had trail rides everyday, and I immediately fell in love. When I got back, my mom set me up with a trainer and she leased me pony to learn to ride. Best decision I've ever made.

After about two years I began out growing my pony, so we started looking for a horse we could lease. We soon found a guy willing to let me lease his horse as long as I took care of her for him. I agreed. Not long after, my mom and the guy, named Aaron started going out. I kept with the lessons and I learned how to jump. My mo and Aaron got married and I started working. I saved up enough money to get my own horse. She was a Swedish Warmblood named, Lark. I guess we are at present times now.

House ;;
Well it wasn't a very big house, but it was big enough for my mom and myself.

Car ;;
Well my mom and my step-dad got me a Ford Mustang GTR. for my 19th birthday, but after I won my first major jumping competition with lark, and after I dipped into my college fund, I was able to pay them back for half of it. I plan in paying the other half aswell.

Pet ;;
I don't have a pet at the moment. My golden Retriver, Riley just recently past away from cancer. I'm not ready for a new pet right now.

Crush ;;
I have no crush at the moment. No one has impressed me yet. Then again, that might change.

Girlfriend ;;
No girlfriend right now. It'll take some time before it'll get that far.

Other ;;
Not at the moment.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Theo - Horse

Postby xCatastrophex » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:14 am

Name ;;
"My Name is Theo. Just call me Theo"

Age ;;
"I am 10 years old. I have been with Temperence since I was a foal, and it's been the best 10 years ever."

Breed ;;
"I'm a full blooded Ardennes Gelding. A family friend breeds them and gave me to Temperence as a birthday present."

Discipline ;;
"Me and Temperence do mostly Leisure but I do jump a little on the side. Not as much though."

Level ;;
"Intermediate I would say. We're definitely not experts."

Personality ;;
> G e n t l e
> C a r i n g
> P r o t e c t i v e
> I n d e p e n d e n t
> C o m p e t i t i v e

Tyson is a ver gently and easy going Stallion. Temperence has spent a lot of time to train him and socialize him so he can be around even the smallest of children. He is light on his feet and always conscious of his surroundings, making sure to keep an eye out if something is near him that shouldn't be stepped on. Wether it be a child, another animal, or anything else. Although he is easy going and gentle, like all horses, he can have his off days. When he is having an off day he may buck or just be a little stand-offish, so just have patience.

He's also a ver caring individual. He doesn't like it when another person, wether it be horse or human upset. He'll try to make them feel better by doing something silly, or just stand there until they feel better. Friesians are usually referred to the golden retrievers of the horse world, so it fits him well. He's a very good listener, so don't be afraid to talk to him about something.

He is very protective over Temperence, beings she can't hear anything. He usually walks very close to her, making sure nothing bad happens. If some one he doesn't know, walks up behind Temperence, and he is with her, he will move closer to her and it usually gets her attention. He's taken it upon his self to protect her and be there for her when she needs it, beings people have been so mean to her in the past. It's very hard to gain his trust when she is around. When he does trust you with Temperence, he usually lightens up.

Like Temperence, he can be independent, and it is influenced by her, he likes to do things himself wether its something hard or easy to do. He usually needs some help, but does not like to admit it. He can also be very competitive. He loves to win, but he knows he should be a good sport about it, he doesn't like cheaters at all. It makes him angry when people resort to cheating.

History ;;
Tyson was born on a ranch a friend of Temperence's family. Once he was weaned he was given to to Temperence as a birthday gift and a spirit lifter for her 8th birthday. Temperence had been going through a bout of depression and sadness when she lost her hearing. It was very hard for her. Her parents thought it would be a good idea to get him for her. When she first laid eyes on Tango, her whole attitude had change. She smiled sincerely for the first time in ages. Her and Tango became instant friends.Tango was always Temperence's go to guy whenever she needed to talk about something or just needed a friend when her brother wasn't home or off doing something else. It helper her get some of her confidence back.

When Temperence turned 11 and Tyson was fully broken and ready, they started taking Riding lessons together. At first they were doing show jumping, so she could learn balance and form. When she became eve more serious at riding, her parents got her a trainer that helped them start Dressage, Tyson and Temperence were naturals, and took to it like flys to honey.

Crush ;;
"I don not have a crush. No body has really caught my eye. But that may change as time goes on."

Mate ;;
"I don't have a mate either. Hopefully that will change."

Allergies ;;
"I'm actually allergic to molasses, corn, oats and timothy/orchard mix hay. So Temperence keeps me on a strict and natural diet."

Other ;;
"Not at the moment."
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Super Nova

Postby xCatastrophex » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:15 am

Name ;;
"My Name is Super Nova, Please just call me Nova."

Age ;;
"I am 7years old. I have been in the wild my whole life"

Breed ;;
"I'm a mustang/quarter horse cross."

Discipline ;;
"I'm wild, so I have not been broken yet. I'm very fearful and will spook easily."

Level ;;
"I have no idea what this means..."

Personality ;;
> S h y
> W i l d
> C a r i n g
> P r o t e c t i v e
> T r u s t w o r t h y

Nova was born and raised in the wild, so naturally she is shy and easily to spook. She's fearful of almost anything that humans are a part of, including the other horses around the ranch. She has been wandering the ranch land for most of her life, keeping a good distance away during the day, and coming a bit closer at night to eat the hay that has been left out in the paddocks and pens. Nobody really knows of he existance here, but a few horses, but they don't usually pay her any mind. Nova has, believe it or not, been captured before and the people tried to break her, but she got loose and disappeared, this has caused her to by come even more afraid of humans and will do almost anything to get away from them.

Nova is a very caring girl, deep down. She's willing to help with any problem once she has gotten to the point where she trusts you. It takes a lot for her to be able to trust you, so take it slow and prove to her that you are worth her time and energy. If for any reason you do something to break that trust she has bestowed on you, its next to impossible to get it back, so tread with caution. Nova hates to see any other horse sad or alone. She will usually go and talk to them or at least try to make them feel better, it makes her feel better too,

When Nova forms a bond with you, she will be your companion for life. She is very protective over the people she loves and will defend them to the death if she has to. She has a big heart and had a will to please the people she has bonded with. She usually bonds with only one person, and gets very jealous when they are preying attention to another horse, rather than her. It hurts her feelings in a way, making her think you're trying to replace her. If her mate or a stallion she has her eye on pays attention to any other mare, other than her she becomes quite jealous and will usually become very aggressive towards other mares, doing all she can to eliminate the competition, so she is usually kept in a separate pen then all the other mares.

She is very trust worthy and is a good horse for some the other horses come to if they have a problem, though none usually do. She will keep your secrets and take them to the grave unless you give her per mission to tell them. She has big interest in the little ones. She was the foal watcher in her heard before they were separated when Nova was caught. She made sure they were safe and kept a good eye on them. All around, Nova is a pretty sweet girl. She just has a few quirks and insecurities like almost everyone.

History ;;
Nova Grew up being the only filly in her small herd, and is that wasn't enough already... She was The smallest and most fraile of them all. Her mother went to great lengths making sure her only daughter survived, and it has paid off. Nova only knew her father for a short while, before he was taken away by the humans, though she asked about him often... she never got any good answers. She's basically clueless about her father. As far as the other colts, They all picked on her alot when she was little, beings she was then only girl, but she learned how to defend herself and soon she was able to play right along side them. They became very best friends and they looked after each other, like all 'siblings' should.

When Nova was about a year and a half old, their mother fell terribly ill. She took care of her the best she could, but her mother kept deteriorating up until the point the illness took her away. It devastated her. She was very close to her mom, she had the tightest bond. She was left on her own. She was taken in by a very kind mare, afterwards, who was a part of the even smaller herd.

Crush ;;
"I don not have a crush. No body has really caught my eye. But that may change as time goes on."

Mate ;;
Nova has never had a mate. She's Saving herself for the right stallion that manages to steal her heart, Though this is not an easy task. She believes in the mate for life, meaning she will only love one stallion and will stay faithful to that one stallion, until somethings happens and makes her feel otherwise. She is willing to open her heart to the right person, but you must get to know her first. You will not win her over by force. If You try to force her into it, you will fail miserably, and she will lock her heart up from you forever. No second chances. She likes to take things slow, she is not willing to jump right in. You must prove to her first, that you are worth her time getting to know you. she is not one to take too kindly to her emotions being toyed with, so watch out and prove to her that you are worhty of her love.

Allergies ;;
She's allergic to some shampoos, it just depends on the ingredients.

Other ;;
"Not at the moment."
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me