xx cats rap up xx

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

xx brightheart

Postby fruitbat » Sat May 10, 2014 8:26 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

my head's above the water

let's leave no words unspoken

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BASICS
----name brightheart
----gender she-cat
----age twenty-four moons
----rank warrior
----clan ///

APPEARENCE
----fur deep ginger
----eyes pale green
----build strong
----scars few
----markings light tabby

PERSONALITY
----good caring, motherly
----bad shy, trust issues
----impression independent
----strengths hunting
----weaknesses swimming

RELATIONSHIPS
----kin none
----friends the clan
----crush pm me if interested
----mate none
----kits none
X
X
X
X
brightheart is a kind she-cat. she isn't the one to storm into battle or into anothers territory, but she is the type of cat to try and discuss her way though things. as a kit, she was clam and collected, unlike others who loved to play and jump around. as a apprentice, she started to peek though her shell, though she was still very shy towards others. she had a new outlook on life, as her clan-mates helped her to become "more out there". it helped a lot with brighthearts problem, though she still hid behind a smile most of the time. no, she isn't sad, she just had major trust issues. although being born into the clan and growing up with most of the other warriors, brrightheart still likes to keep to herself. now this doesn't mean that brrightheart cant have fun. you can sometimes find her in the trees, hungry for adventure. though this is rare, as she does it by herself. she will and can laugh, and when she does, it is either quiet or she can burst like a firework. overall, she is a motherly figure with a shy soul.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me