[☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Postby akame, » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Whispering Sun

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sexuality: Straight
Feline or canine?: Feline
Nickname: Sun,

Personality: Whispering Sun is known to be impulsive and very apologetic, she always feels guilty which makes her always sad no matter what event it is 24/7. Sun is naive and maybe a little dense when it comes to it.
Family: Fallen Soul (Sister), Unknown parents
Mate: None
Crush: Open.
Offspring: None

History: Whispering Sun and Fallen Soul are sisters. Sister who were unsepretable from each other and always covered each other's backs. Until that one damn day happen that one horrid day.. Fallen Soul had kits; Sun was jealous about her mate and their kits, without a second thought she thew them fiercely to a pack of hungry cyoutes. She was horrified of what she did. She was apologizing to her sister and her mate without words. Soon the day came where she could not live like this anymore, this was the bigfest mistake Whispering Sun had ever did to herself. She told them everything, of how she threw their kits to some cyoutes, to apologizing without actually saying it. "YOU MADE ME INTO THIS FALLEN!" She screeched and ran off. That was her final goodbye to her sister as she took off, she didnt know where to go or what to do the moment she started to run; she let her instects tell her where to go and she ended up where she and her sister were born. She was in the abandoned city. Her paws led her to a dark alleyway, where she made her home with a few other felines and canines, maybe it was really not true that Fallen Soul and her we're gonna die together in this place they now call "home".

Scent: She has a salty scent like the oceon. You can also smell her fearscent all the time but it's not because of this world. It's because of the thought of Fallen Soul and her kits coming back to haunt her once more,
Voice: Its sharp and rigged, like a strict, overprotective mother
Other: She loves anything that resembles the Sun, she has a few items she stores too look at but she only see them so often. Her hobby is basically looking for things like that.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay Example: Done! Also again the spelling mistakes. Im I'm in mobile once more! I will put the image later, I can't seem to find it on mai phone, I have it saved on my laptop DX.

Awakening Souls; Let me know if you want me to add anything I missed!
TidelCurrent; For relationships, Wisteria has a crush on Aster, is it done that you can put that in? Thank you^^
Last edited by akame, on Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hirundiiniv » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:34 pm

And I'm finally done! :3 My friend gave me inspiration and creativity once again, so I shouldn't have writer's block anymore! Aaahahhhhhh!! This is so exciting! x3
hirundiiniv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 am

That's good to hear :D
Hopefully I dont have writers block either cx
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:40 am

șȘSwallowTaleȘș - 1 male feline Sorin is accepted
queen_2.o - 2 female felines, 1 female canine
Frostyfox64 - 1 male feline Cyclone is accepted
inevitable. - 1 male canine, 1 female canine

Akame-chan Do you want to put a picture in? Or would you like me to give her the same description as Fallen? (For when I add her up front c:)
Yes, I'll add that to the relationship board~

Looks like I'm just left with putting up my Golden Retriever, Pyrrha, (yes I have a plan now, hehe...) and I'll be set on working out the rest of my character's relationships.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:45 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Female Golden Retriever Bisexual
Red Bandanna Amber eyes 2yrs 6mos
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pyrrha is a fiery young dog, hence her name.
Pos.Traits: Friendly, kind, courageousxxxxxxx
Neg.Traits: Daring, Hyper, Fearlessxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pyrrha was born into a family of 5. Excluding her mother, Ray, who died at their birth. Their
father, Sol, was kind to them, and tried to raise them the best he could. But, alas, he died at
the catching of an unknown disease. She believes it was from a water-borne illness. She and
her three siblings; Shaeila, Kasai, and Shindera, were only a year and a half when it happened.
At the coming of their two-year birthdays, Pyrrha got separated from her siblings due to the
storms all so common in their terrain. She hasn't seen them since.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fun fact: All the names here are derived from fire, or words closely related to it.
Fun fact 2: Photoshopping a bandanna is hard.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:52 am

-TidelCurrent

I've added a pic! I'm sorry I wasent on my laptop that had the pic! I have a pic now C:
Last edited by akame, on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:12 am

Also great job on photo-shopping that bandanna XD
akame,