β€œ ⊰ π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—‡π—‚π—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 ── 𝙛&𝙙 ” β˜… ⊱

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

discord interest?

yes
89%
no
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: β€œ ⊰ π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—‡π—‚π—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 ── 𝙛&𝙙 ” β˜… ⊱

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:07 pm

hey everyone! I'm tyjo, you can call me tyjo, ty, or kait!

I've had a busy past week so it's taking me a bit longer to complete my forms, apologies for that!!

My characters are Mothcry (pg.1), Phantomwatcher (pg.1), Skullcrusher? May change his suffix ... his form will be on page 2. And then I also have another character in the making... haven't figured out the name. I'm thinking maybe a rogue she-cat but not entirely sure.

I was thinking if I do that, maybe she could have a romantic relo with someone inside the clan? That could be interesting.

please pm me if anyone's interested
I'm open to Phantomwatcher having an apprentice if anyone would be interested in that as well.

I'm super excited for this roleplay, I've just had a bit of writers block & been busy! sorry about that (:

Everyone's characters are sooo cute! I'm excited to read through all of the forms & think of relos

... also... everyone's forms are so good??!? I'm so bad at coding. I'm thinking of adding song lyrics for each character (is that what you guys are doing? or quotes and/or song lyrics?) lolol , if anyone has tips on coding so I can make my characters look a bit better that would be awesomeee
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β€œ ⊰ π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—‡π—‚π—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 ── 𝙛&𝙙 ” β˜… ⊱

Postby ζ˜₯ι›·,, » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:54 pm

tyjodunseph wrote:... also... everyone's forms are so good??!? I'm so bad at coding. I'm thinking of adding song lyrics for each character (is that what you guys are doing? or quotes and/or song lyrics?) lolol , if anyone has tips on coding so I can make my characters look a bit better that would be awesomeee

quotes and song lyrics both work! honestly i just kinda go with the vibe lololol but honestly even without coding just making the form look neat and ordered is fine!! often adjusting/cropping images help with sizing too but regardless i like how organised your forms are!! i like the positive + negative traits sections too :)))

but yeah so many people are cracked at coding here HAHHAHAHA but coding or not i'm loving the looks of all the characters so far!!! so excited to see the rest and talk more relations hehe :D

also i'm dumb so i've aged up stormsight and darksun by a few moons (i might make more adjustments later i am so indecisive please the only way to stop me is a lobotomy AHJHEBJJBHAWE). i might also add a relations section under each of my characters' forms just to keep track of everything bc i have a brain the size of an amoeba HAHAHHAHA
ζ˜₯ι›·,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:04 am

okay perfect, I will try to somehow add that in there at some point without it looking out of place lol.

I was also wondering, how do you indent your responses and make them more compact? I've been playing since like 2013 and still don't know lol. I tried doing a tab code ? but that didn't work maybe I'm stupid hahaha

I also need to adjust ages/add them in.

I have one more character I'm going to create (might make more soon) but I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with them....

I'll also work on more in depth relationship sections for each of my characters sometime soon (:
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ζ˜₯ι›·,, » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:28 am

tyjodunseph wrote: okay perfect, I will try to somehow add that in there at some point without it looking out of place lol.

you're doing fine! you could create a character storage maybe and experiment around with what you like and see what works :D
tyjodunseph wrote:I was also wondering, how do you indent your responses and make them more compact? I've been playing since like 2013 and still don't know lol. I tried doing a tab code ? but that didn't work maybe I'm stupid hahaha

indenting is the "list" command! so with square brackets instead of round brackets it would be (list)text text blah blah(/list) for one indent, then if you want to double indent it would be (list)(list) text text blah blah (/list)(/list). the more indents you want the more (list)s you add pretty much LOL

if you want to make them more compact then shrink down the text size, so i do (size=75)(list) text text (/list)(/size)

you can always just press "quote" on someone's message to have a look at how they coded it too and analyse what they did to achieve what affect!!

hope that all made sense HJAEBHJWAHJE I'M NOT THE BEST PERSON TO ASK FOR CODING STUFF i'm just kinda brute forcing my way through as well :sob:
ζ˜₯ι›·,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€œ ⊰ back at it again at krispy kreme ── *flips* ” β˜… ⊱

Postby guh-huh! » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:40 am

hey everyone!!! i went ahead and added more characters because i'm never satisfied, but i think i'll call it a full house right now with three warriors and two apprentices! if you'd like to have any set relations with my characters,,, let me know! i promise i'm cool and love to chat about anything and everything!! otherwise i'll just go ahead and create a masterpost of all my cats and their opinions on everyone. but if there's anything you'd like to talk over, i'm here! c:

and as somebody who's been on cs for a long, long time,,, i have never judged somebody on their coding, rather always the quality of their posts! coding is hard work, and i promise you that i have only ever really cared about posts being full of love! a good form is just icing on a cake, and as long as you're putting effort into your characters, things will be great for everyone!! but also, if you need help,,, i am totally cool with people referencing my coding or using parts for their own stuff! i can also make stuff for people if you'd like...

but that aside,,, everyone's characters look great and i'm so excited to rp with you all! i know that rogan said that a discord wasn't planned atm, but i'd be cool with a discord to help us all chat and keep this running <33.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€œ ⊰ scorch ” β˜… ⊱

Postby silverlock » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:47 am

ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝙸'𝙳 πšπ™°πšƒπ™·π™΄πš π™»π™Ύπš‚π™΄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxπš‚π™Ύπ™Όπ™΄π™±π™Ύπ™³πšˆ
β–‘β–‘independent and quiet, scorch is not one for social games and petty rivalries. as the leader and seer of the
β–‘β–‘rogues, he keeps a cool and steady head at all times, and he prefers it that way. highly analytical and
β–‘β–‘strategically oriented, the tom is gifted with insight into the strange happenings that plague the forest,
β–‘β–‘allowing him to lead the rogues on a safe path paved solely by his instincts. scorch's fine attunement to the
β–‘β–‘shifting of energies in the forest is an invaluable skill to him and his followers, and is the biggest reason
β–‘β–‘they chose to ally with him. stubborn to a fault, his convictions are just as unshakeable as his suspicions,
β–‘β–‘often making him a victim of analysis paralysis. despite his young age, scorch is frail and skinny
β–‘β–‘and does not stand a fair chance in a fight with any adult cat since he cut his apprenticeship short by
β–‘β–‘leaving thornclan, now opting to hide behind the physical prowess of his allies, hinting at a scared,
β–‘β–‘vulnerable, indecisive side of his personality which he conceals under layers of cold calculating at any cost.
β—ˆβ”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”‰β”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”ˆβ”‰β”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”‰β”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β—ˆ
β–‘β–‘born to father coalclaw and mother breezesight, scorch, then named tarkit, was the healthiest kit in a litter
β–‘β–‘of three, showing promise to grow up into a strong warrior. but that was before darkness consumed the forest...
β–‘β–‘tarkit had barely reached 5 moons of age when the sun vanished and unseen, dangerous creatures invaded the land.
β–‘β–‘one day, while breezesight was tending to his siblings in the nursery, tarkit was kidnapped by
β–‘β–‘a pair of sprites that replaced him with their own child. he lived with them, soon imprinting a part of his
β–‘β–‘developing identity on them as they taught him how to survive and protected him. in a few moons breezesight
β–‘β–‘confronted the sprites to exchange their child with tarkit and took him back to thornclan. unfortunately,
β–‘β–‘the bond he formed with the sprites had changed something within his very psyche, leaving him broody and
β–‘β–‘quiet. even after he began his apprenticeship under his father at the late age of 12 moons, he could not
β–‘β–‘outgrow the memories of the sprites that raised him in his ways, oftentimes indirectly causing harm to
β–‘β–‘his clanmates who only had distrust in the tom that "crossed back", in turn breeding distrust in him, as well.
β–‘β–‘it all came crashing down as one night, his parents heard his voice begging for help while out hunting and
β–‘β–‘rushed to help "him", only to come face to face with a mimic. they did not make it and soon the news spread
β–‘β–‘his siblings, haregust and brightstep, had let their parents know where they were at all times,
β–‘β–‘leading to him developing severe guilt over a tragedy he could have prevented had he opened his mouth earlier.
β–‘β–‘his clanmates couldn't accept him anymore, refusing to forgive his honest mistake and tarpaw left thornclan
β–‘β–‘for good, ashamed of his dishonorable lack of action. while wandering through the woods, he met other rogues and
β–‘β–‘joined his ranks, soon rising to the rank of seer thanks to his sharp intuition and sound decision making.
β–‘β–‘taking on the name of scorch, he now leads the rogues with devotion and loyalty, and the wisdom of a sprite or two...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxπšƒπ™·π™°π™½ πš„πš‚π™΄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxπš‚π™Ύπ™Όπ™΄π™±π™Ύπ™³πšˆ
𝙡𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙢
tarkit tarpaw scorch
scent: pine needles and bark

π™Ήπš„πš‚πšƒ
nimble, frail build
light green eyes
black, fluffy, medium fur

π™°πš‚
kin: haregust, brightstep,
coalclaw+breezesight
apprentice: open
mate: none
orientation:
demisexual

π™·π™°πšπ™³
intelligence ⍉⍉⍉⍉○
strength ⍉⍉⍉○○
agility ⍉⍉○○○
speed ⍉⍉⍉○○
stealth ⍉⍉⍉⍉○
stamina ⍉○○○○
charisma ⍉⍉○○○
wisdom ⍉⍉⍉⍉○

╒═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
xxxxxrelationships: wip
β•˜β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•›
silverlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€œ ⊰ haregust ” β˜… ⊱

Postby silverlock » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:06 am

ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–‘β–‘haregust is a hardworking and extremely devoted tom who takes his responsibilities to heart, making
β–‘β–‘him one of the most reliable members of thornclan. always ready to fight for and protect his clanmates,
β–‘β–‘the tom is often the go-to cat for any patrols, no matter the urgency. a good portion of his time is spent
β–‘β–‘practicing and training while off-duty, making sure he keeps his body in shape. all of his achievements
β–‘β–‘haregust owes to his dutiful spirit and focus - his sense of personal responsibility drives him to extremes,
β–‘β–‘magnified exponentially by his guilt over the incident involving his brother. since scorch left thornclan,
β–‘β–‘haregust has been working twice as hard to make up for the loss of his parents and a potential new
β–‘β–‘warrior, strengthening his worldview - you make yourself useful or get lost. the tom has no patience for
β–‘β–‘less than capable cats and has little empathy for those weaker than himself, lacking in emotional
β–‘β–‘intelligence. his stubbornness in regards to his morals is his biggest weakness and he often opts to dismiss
β–‘β–‘anything that does not align with his ridiculously high standards as a waste of energy, unwittingly
β–‘β–‘alienating himself from his peers, because of which he feels particularly lonely and isolated, which he
β–‘β–‘distracts himself from with more work, creating a cycle of negativity - only those patient, yet stern enough
β–‘β–‘could hope to change this loop of negative feedback he's dug himself in...
β—ˆβ”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”‰β”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”ˆβ”‰β”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”‰β”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β—ˆ
β–‘β–‘the chances of harekit surviving were not at all in his favor when he was born - he was weak and frail,
β–‘β–‘barely holding on to life. his mother breezesight was always anxious about the kit's livelihood and health
β–‘β–‘and would not stop tending to him. in her attempts to raise harekit until he could survive on his own, she
β–‘β–‘didn't notice when her other kit was replaced with a sprite offspring, shifting her attention to it only
β–‘β–‘when harekit could stand on his paws by himself. he didn't stand out with much during his apprenticeship,
β–‘β–‘performing as well as he'd listen to his superiors. a few months into his apprenticeship breezesight had
β–‘β–‘returned tarkit who had been changed for good by the sprites that took him, leading harepaw to distrust
β–‘β–‘him. when their parents were killed he was furious at tarpaw for allowing this to happen and was the first
β–‘β–‘to disown him not only as a brother but as a clanmate, too. since that day harepaw had sworn to make it up
β–‘β–‘for the loss of his kin to the clan, developing an iron will and steadfast character, vowing to serve his clanmates,
β–‘β–‘which is the sole reason he was promoted to the rank of senior warrior so early during his service -
β–‘β–‘when he must do a job, he does not eat, nor does he sleep until he's done it, no matter how dirty.
β–‘β–‘even if he must face the dobhar-chΓΊ, he'll do it, and he'll die with honor, never accepting cowardly behavior.

α΄€Ι΄α΄… ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ
harekit harepaw haregust
scent: fresh grass and dirt

𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘯π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨
muscular, strong build
light green eyes
short light tabby fur

ᴏɴ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴇᴅɒᴇ
kin: scorch, brightstep,
coalclaw+breezesight
orientation:
heterosexual

𝘧𝘒𝘀𝘦 π˜œπ˜—
intelligence ⍉⍉⍉○○
strength ⍉⍉⍉⍉○
agility ⍉○○○○
speed ⍉⍉⍉⍉○
stealth ⍉⍉○○○
stamina ⍉⍉⍉○○
charisma ⍉○○○○
wisdom ⍉○○○○

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘
x𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦xβ–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘π˜Ίπ˜°π˜Ά'𝘳𝘦 π˜’β–‘β–‘

╒═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
β•˜β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•›
Last edited by silverlock on Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
silverlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€œ ⊰ brightstep ” β˜… ⊱

Postby silverlock » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:31 am

ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œ
β–‘β–‘seemingly the only one of her litter to be blessed with an ounce of charm, brightstep is the local
β–‘β–‘sweetheart with a tongue of silver who actively engages with her clanmates in camp when she's not
β–‘β–‘out on any patrols. beneath her boisterous exterior lies an empathetic soul who hates to see another
β–‘β–‘in pain a lover of all things fun and exciting, this molly is a force to be reckoned with on the camp
β–‘β–‘grounds and she gladly retains this energy during patrols, enjoying the attention it provides her with.
β–‘β–‘the molly likes to keep active... near the freshkill pile. where else do you even scoop on the best
β–‘β–‘gossip? a little bit dramatic, brightstep often discusses rumors and the daily happenings of other cats,
β–‘β–‘keeping warm to the social climate of the clan, sometimes stirring a few of her own and acting on those,
β–‘β–‘too. she often twists a few details here and there, adjusting them to her own discretion - would any
β–‘β–‘story be fun at all without a little bit of 'spice', is what she would say about her practices. what matters
β–‘β–‘to brightstep is the entertainment that brings in such dark times, an escape from the bleak reality
β–‘β–‘that has settled over the forest she and the rest of thornclan call home and as long as it doesn't
β–‘β–‘really hurt anyone, it's all fun and games to the young molly who does whatever she can to boost the
β–‘β–‘clan's morale. even though she's a bona fide performer, she's just as energetic on the battlefield and often
β–‘β–‘utilizes higher grounds as a fighting tactic, fiercely defending her clan. while brightstep exercises
β–‘β–‘caution outside camp, her vanity and desire for recognition is her weakest spot, making her particularly
β–‘β–‘vulnerable to intelligent enemies and vocal mimics. her physical strength is lacking, too, so she avoids
β–‘β–‘engaging in head-on battles of any kind unless she has no other choice but to do so.
β–‘β–‘as the one with the least 'complications' during kithood, brightstep was off to the best start possible.
β–‘β–‘she quickly learned how to socialize and she did so with finesse for her age, often helping her brothers
β–‘β–‘get accustomed to the social hierarchy and traditions of thornclan and she grew very close with the
β–‘β–‘both of them. after the abduction of tarkit, she could sense that something's off about 'him' but still
β–‘β–‘tried to make the best of it. she got picked up for apprenticeship by her father, coalclaw, and developed
β–‘β–‘a close bond with him, learning most of her hunting and fighting tricks from him. when tarkit returned
β–‘β–‘changed, brightstep did her very best to rekindle their kinship while also spending time with harepaw
β–‘β–‘and she did her best to protect the both of them. after their parents died, the molly could not bring
β–‘β–‘herself to hate tarpaw in stark difference to their brother and she was the only one to comfort
β–‘β–‘tarpaw before he left thornclan for good. the molly still has a soft spot for her brother and would
β–‘β–‘stand up for him and any kits like him in a heartbeat.
οΌ’οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ· οΌ‘
brightkit brightpaw brightstep
scent: lemongrass and chestnut

π•‚π•€π•Šπ•Š
average, athletic build
light blue eyes
short cream and white fur

οΌ¦οΌ©οΌ²οΌ₯ οΌ‘
kin: scorch, haregust,
coalclaw+breezesight
orientation:
heterosexual

π”Ύπ•Œβ„•
intelligence ⍉⍉⍉○○
strength ⍉⍉○○○
agility ⍉⍉⍉⍉○
speed ⍉⍉⍉○○
stealth ⍉⍉○○○
stamina ⍉○○○○
charisma ⍉⍉⍉⍉○
wisdom ⍉⍉⍉○○

β–‘β–‘x𝘒𝘭𝘭x𝘸𝘦xβ–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘x𝘯𝘦𝘦π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘴xβ–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘xπšœπš˜πš–πšŽπš‹πš˜πšπš’xβ–‘β–‘

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

Last edited by silverlock on Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
silverlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€œ ⊰ 0 thoughts + 0 thoughts = good judgement, I swear

Postby rabbit_with_a_fedora » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:15 pm

@whispersome
    Hi!! I was wonderin if you'd be interested in having my boy Fleetfoot mentor Applepaw? They'd probably make a great "who's the best?" "we are!!" power duo, and I think Fleetfoot would be a pretty good influence on Applepaw emotionally, if not always in how sound his judgement might be. I could totally see Fleet noticing Apple's getting more nervous from the recent events (maybe some self-deprecating comments? Less enthusiastic about praise? Doesn't boast as much? Hmm) and then encouraging him to believe in himself :)

Of course, Fleet would probably also let Apple get in trouble or be mischievous/"annoying" more than another mentor might, and let's be real he'd probably encourage any of Apple's impulsive ideas rather than discourage them, but like.. they'll have so much fun together! Also, Fleet would definitely do everything he can to ensure Apple's out of (what he perceives to be) danger. The well-being of other cats, though? Hmm.. not so much.

Sorry for rambling, haha! Let me know if you're interested or have any other ideas or anything! Also if you wanna take this to PMs, I'm good with that as well ^^

@guh-huh!
    omg,, I would love a discord. So much brainrotting and so many silly things can occur on discord.. *dreamy eyes*

rabbit_with_a_fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:44 pm

Hey everyone,

my character forms are now (for the most part) finished! Mothcry, Phantomwatcher, Skullcrusher and Wisp.

Phantomwatcher's is a bit bland right now but going to update it more later. I will add some lyrics to fit him and mothcry at some point also.

If anyone's interested in relos feel free to reach out (:
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me