เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

aspencurrent

Postby rey skywalker » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:13 pm

Image.x
xImage
( tom | 28 moons | pansexual )
    aspencurrent has a lot of attributes of a warrior, but he can best be described as "generous" and "dangerous" and sometimes combined, "generously dangerous" in that, aspen would prefer to protect other cats from the creatures of their home land, but also cannot easily stand the idea of facing those fangs alone. in other areas of his life, that don't involve the risk and thrill of getting involved in dangerous situations, aspen is a bit of a big-show-off-big-scaredy-cat. he might insight something eventful and thrilling, but he is unlikely to stay and see it finish and or end. nothing can hurt him emotionally, if he's not there to experience it the full way through. this also applies to aspencurrent's relationships to others, never staying long enough to get critically hurt. while it might appear he's arrogant, he's truly just scared and fragile.

luckily, where some of his clan mates might be petrified by the elements, the future, even starclan sometimes, their hearts coiled in anxiety and fear, aspencurrent rises to the occasion. when he observes another cat shrink at the world, he grows three times bigger, his fur bristling with pride and affection. while this might appear like a bad trait, it actually creates a balance in the clan and among the dynamics of the cats, that aspencurrent provides a stream of energy for. with so many felines worried about their future, it's aspencurrent's ability to dive forward without thinking, that often leads him to breach his head above water first, and also, to clear a path for others to follow.

aspencurrent has been raised by his father, tidalhowl, to provide for others and to eat last. this is why, aspencurrent allows himself to be selfish when it comes to who has his heart, and who can has his. mateless, his father neevr spoke of his mother or the love she once showered to them both, she is only a memory as faint as the mist from the falls where fallsclan connects with their past loved ones. sometimes, aspencurrent goes to the waterfall, hoping to connect to what feels like his absent mother, but he always leaves with a heart beating for paws that will never come home.

forgiveness, is one element of his personality, that is as true as venom in snakes. aspencurrent learns from his mistakes, and it helps him forgive himself. it's this outlook on life, that he is able to maintain healthy relationships with others, forgiving them when they too, make mistakes.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lightningshadow

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:16 am

Image.x
xImage
( molly | 27 moons | lesbian )
    lightningshadow would chase a bear away from those she cares about. deep in her core, she is moved by bettering other cats, and although her mother struggled with post-partum depression, which seemed to persist into lightningkit's apprenticehood, she never felt unloved for even a second. where her mother struggled to show affection, the clan around her filled the gaps and taught her how to feel accompanied, and cared after.

cats can easily identify lightningshadow of possessing a strong moral compass that is infused with a compassion for others and circumstances. where others might fall short of understanding or sympathizing with clan members, lightningshadow makes an effort to bridge the gap between where their actions might distance them from the right path where their paws should lead.

where critics voices ring louder, lightningshadow offers shelter and care. at the expense of making herself so available to her clan, sometimes lightningshadow is the last cat to receive the same treatment and it can cause her to suffer in silence, denying herself of feeling a burden only her shoulders can bear.

where love shines, you will find her. in the shadows, you can find her alone and uncertain where to turn. lightningshadow expects great things of herself, and that pressure can push her to take things on alone, but she would never willingly push away another cat trying to help. as an apprentice, she sometimes would overestimate her abilities and land in the medicine den, treated by forgfern and briarpaw. this is where her affections for briarpaw began to extend past friendship. now, as a warrior, her feelings haven't changed, and she remains aware of the responsibilities the molly has to her clan, filling fogfern's shadow to lead her clan from darkness.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby selasphorys » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:20 pm

@rey skywalker
Eeleyes and Aspencurrent are accepted. Allegiances have been updated. Can't wait to see your forms for Lightningshadow and the apprentices!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:18 am

I'll have my second post later today, sometime after noon, 3 pm PDT at the earliest.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:31 pm

I'm planning to post on either Friday or Saturday! Still waiting on a few people but I don't want this to die. If you haven't written a second post yet, please try to make one in the next few days. I totally understand if you're busy or lose interest, just let me know so we can keep the roleplay moving.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:19 pm

mark if thats ok!
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:04 pm

can i kindly request that anyone who features a post with sykestar mentioned, to add some dialogue? it's a bit of a challenge to write for her with no verbal interaction to inform what is happening <3 (this happened in two posts rn)
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€OWLSONGใ€‘

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:10 pm

NAME Owlsong
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Fawnstorm | mother
Aldertail | father
Otterbreeze | littermate
Bramblekit | littermate

relos

AGE 21 moons
GENDER She-cat (she/her)
SEXUALITY Straight

RANK Warrior
DESIRED RANK Warrior

APPEARANCE A smaller than average brown tabby with a white chest and pretty green eyes

PERSONALITY Sheโ€™s very sweet, but can get vicious when protecting the cats she cares about. A usually soft spoken and kind cat, sheโ€™ll help anyone. Despite her small size, she can do a lot of damage in battle, and wonโ€™t hesitate.

HISTORY When she was born, her mother, Fawnstorm, was very sickly and struggled to care for her and her siblings. At the age of 3 moons, she lost her mother and her brother, Bramblekit. Her and Otterbreeze grew a tight bond. She worked to become a strong warrior just like her mother would have wanted.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€RUSSETNOSEใ€‘

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:11 pm

NAME Russetnose
crush
Mothgaze
mate
none
kin
Roseheart | mother
Gingerfoot | father
Poppyface | littermate

relos

AGE 34 moons
GENDER Tom (he/him)
SEXUALITY Bisexual

RANK Warrior
DESIRED RANK Leader

APPEARANCE Heโ€™s an incredibly strong and large ginger tabby with yellow eyes

PERSONALITY While on the surface he appears to be an uncaring cat, he does care for his clanmates. He just struggles to socialize with others properly. His loyalty to his clan surpasses every other emotion.

HISTORY Not much has happened in his life, itโ€™s been fairly uneventful except for the troubles of the whole clan.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me