I'm Marrying Who?! Remake Discussion/forms (Open)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What would you like for the setting?

Beach Vacation/Celebration
69%
City
25%
Other (PM me ideas!)
6%

Total votes : 16

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! Remake Discussion/forms (Open)

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:11 pm

Hello! Can I reserve the poor?
Last edited by Unravel the Dreams on Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:20 pm

reserving room 5 for mae & room 3 for emiliano! will post tomorrow:))

does anyone want to have a preexisting relationship with either of mine? friends, maybe?
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:08 pm

Today's the first day they would've arrived unless they booked extra vacation! That being said, they probably aren't familiar unless you discussed previous backstory with your partner.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:24 pm

do couples share a room or do we figure that out with our partner?
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:53 pm

That's totally up to you! Just make sure to follow the rp guidelines n things when it comes to romance (:
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brooke Rosalie Hanson

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:11 am

✿ Brooke ​✿

ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴜɪsᴇ.

Name: Brooke Rosalie Hanson | Gender: Female | Age: 21 years | Birthdate: June 10th | Sexuality: Straight | Rank: The Poor
────────────────────────────────────────
Around strangers, Brooke is known to be reserved and quiet. She likes to keep to herself and often holds other people at a distance, but she is polite and able to shift into who she needs to be depending on the situation she is in. She's a better listener than talker, though she can hold a conversation if she needs to. Really, she's not terrible at interacting with people. She's actually pretty good at it. It's just not something she likes to do for extended periods of time. She's not a fan of the awkward small talk or worrying about saying the right thing.

She prefers to spend her time by herself or those who are close to her. She becomes a completely different person around the people she considers her friends. Instead of her reserved self, she acts more confident and comfortable. She's always there to bring a smile to their faces with a sarcastic remark or a joke. She's very gentle, caring, and dependable, and she is known to be a voice of reason in her group. She's the eldest kid in her family, and she's always liked to take care of people and help them when she can. She's a hard worker, but she has a tendency to work too hard and burn herself out. She's also self-critical of herself and dwells too much on her mistakes or the past.

Brooke holds a wonder and curiosity to the world. Beauty can be found in everything to her eyes. She's very observant, and she notices the little things many others would take for granted. She is hesitant to share her thoughts and mind with others, but she will on occasion when she feels she can trust that person to listen. She'll clam up if they call her silly or don't seem to care, and then she'll likely not be the same around them. She has an imaginative mind as well, which she uses quite often. When she's comfortable, she allows herself to space out and daydream.
Brooke was born into a poor but happy and loving family with her fraternal twin, Rose Brookelle Hanson. She grew up in a small, slightly rundown home her parents rented. As a kid, it never dawned on Brooke that they were poor. All she cared about was that she loved her parents, had her best friend by her side always, and their house was near the forest where Brooke and Rose spent a lot of the time. Her problems during her childhood lay with the bullies at school and the struggle to fit in.

Eventually, Brooke and Rose's family grew bigger when their mother gave birth to their little brother. Shortly after, their aunt's husband died, and she moved in with her two kids. Their home grew very crowded, and Brooke saw how stressed out the adults were trying to provide for everyone, especially since her aunt was unable to work. As Brooke grew older, she started to feel the stress herself, and she began to try to help out more with the little ones. But life was still okay and happy.

Until Rose became sick and was given a devastating diagnosis when they were 18. There was a possibility she could be cured through a treatment, but the treatment was so expensive. Their parents and aunt tried to get together the money needed, but Rose told them she didn't want the treatment. She didn't want them spending money they didn't have on a treatment that probably wouldn't work. She passed away a few months later. The whole family was devastated, and Brooke felt like she had lost her other half.

After that, Brooke pushed herself even harder to help take care of her little siblings and cousins. She worked long hours. She spent a lot of time worrying about her family. She listened to her parents as they discussed how they were barely making ends meet. She wished she could help her family have better lives and prevent what happened to Rose from happening again. So, when a close friend contacted Brooke to tell her that her wealthy employers were wanting to get their son engaged and proposed a plan that involved Brooke being the one he got engaged to... She agreed.

And she's already regretting it.
- Loves little kids and animals
- Scared of elevators, closed spaces, and needles
- Spends her spare time writing or exploring nature
- Wants to study English/literature or get a degree in education

- Lyrics from Inner Demons by Julia Brennan

Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:12 am

I hope it's okay I signed up for the poor (it looked like it was open but my apologies if it wasn't) and that my character is fine. I can change things around if needed.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:11 am

No, I'm glad you did! I didn't see that you had asked but she's accepted! You're more than welcome to start RPing and I'll update the front page when I can (:
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:36 am

YupItReallyIsMe wrote:No, I'm glad you did! I didn't see that you had asked but she's accepted! You're more than welcome to start RPing and I'll update the front page when I can (:

Okay, thank you!
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:38 am

I’m going to write tonight/tomorrow morning but in the meantime, here are my inspos for outfits!

emiliano’s (w/ shorts, not jeans)
    maella’s
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me