Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Would you join a version 3?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 12

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:31 pm

@Kaori; If you'd like to fill the orange spot instead you may, but other than that we should be good. Everything else works out. Still waiting to hear back on the one reservation for the green spot

@Rin; Accepted. And if you'd like to make more I can always make another pair for you and we can find someone to pair with c:
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Im willing to make another character :)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:17 pm

I'm thinking maybe I could have widowmaker paired with WW/ navy pair? And Mcree is just there
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:20 pm

@rin ahh i think that'd actually be really cute! i always forget about the overwatch fanbase and how popular it is oops
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:45 pm

➳name; Amélie Lacroix {Widowmaker}
    ➳age; Lowered to 22
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; open
    ➳pairing; Navy maybe?
    ➳fandom; Overwatch

➳hair; Navy blue
    ➳eyes; Yellow
    ➳skin tone; Lavender-blue
    ➳height; 5"9
    ➳weight; 124 pounds

➳abilities / powers; She is an incredibly good sniper. She is very agile and flexible from her ballet training, and this has been enhanced by her reconditioning. She can also go without food and water for much longer then most humans.
    ➳weapons; Her sniper rifle that can shift into an assault rifle, her venom mines, and her grappling hook

➳personality;
    Due to her brainwashing, Widowmaker has a malevolent disposition and is very detached from her sentiment. She shows no mercy for her targets no matter who they are and has a love for killing, as she claims it makes her feel alive. She also possesses vanity when it comes to her skills and looks. However, Widowmaker isn't completely emotionless. Her brainwashing has started to
    crack, returning rare fleeting emotions and giving her some grief over the murdering of her husband, although these feelings are very detached from her thought process, and she has some memory loss from her past.
    ➳history;
    Amélie Guillard had been a successful ballerina, and a member of the once-influential Guillard family. After marrying Gérard Lacroix, who was an agent of Overwatch leading operations against Talon, she adopted his surname. In an attempt to kill Gérard, Talon kidnapped her and submitted her to neural reconditioning and torture to turn her into a sleeper agent. Overwatch later rescued her, but after two weeks she killed Gérard in his sleep and returned to Talon. The neural reconditioning had finished, turning her emotionless, and she was trained in covert arts. Her heart rate was lowered to give her steadier aim, which turned her skin blue.

➳other; A tiny bit of headcannons. Taken mostly from wiki bc i'm lazy

➳name; Jesse Mcree {Mcree}
    ➳age; lowered to 22
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Homosexual
    ➳crush; open
    ➳pairing; tbd
    ➳fandom; Overwatch

➳hair; Dark brown
    ➳eyes; Amber
    ➳skin tone; Tanned
    ➳height; 6"1
    ➳weight; 142 pounds

➳abilities / powers; he's a very skilled shooter. Also, he rolls.
    ➳weapons; A western peacekeeper and flashbangs

➳personality;
    McCree is a calm man, rarely showing intense emotions with an element of carefreeness. Although he was once an outlaw, he is always looking to do the right thing, trying to atone for his past. He often acts polite and respectful towards both his team and strangers but can be cocky at times. He is also appreciative of weapons and prefers for them to be treated with care, and hates it when others don't. Additionally, McCree is considered be pretty charming, and sometimes a bit of a flirt.

Fancying himself as a justice bringing cowboy and having an appearance to match, McCree usually makes multiple references to Western films and culture. He also jokes about himself being wanted dead by multiple groups.

➳history;
    Jesse McCree was originally a member of the Deadlock Gang. In an Overwatch sting operation at Route 66, McCree was captured alongside several other gang members. Overwatch was impressed with his skills and gave him the option of becoming a member of Blackwatch rather than going to prison. He accepted, and began to serve under the supervision of Gabriel Reyes.

➳other;
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Accepted.

I have reworked the characters to fit all of this. Refer to the character post for it please. I reserved the orange spot for now so Kaori or Ace, whoever wants it, first come, first serve.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:19 pm

Kaori can have it
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:52 pm

➳name; Kenshin Himura
    ➳age; 28
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; Kaoru Kamiya
    ➳pairing; Teal
    ➳fandom; Rurouni Kenshin

➳hair; Red
    ➳eyes; Violet
    ➳skin tone; Fair
    ➳height; 5'3"
    ➳weight; 106 lbs.

➳abilities / powers; Kenshin, in keeping with his soft appearance, appears to be quite skilled at domestic work as many of the Kamiya dojo residents comment favorably on his cooking and he is frequently seen performing such tasks as grocery shopping, floor and shoji door cleaning and laundry.

Kenshin is also an unparalleled orator, capable of spinning eloquence or humor into an offhand comment and prone to making grand, moving speeches off the top of his head. While maintaining his cool, he is rather adept at philosophical arguments, swiftly seeing the cracks in any opponent's logic without missing a beat in conversation.

Kenshin is perhaps most well known for his almost inhuman swordsmanship. Having inherited the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū sword style from his master, Hiko Seijūrō XIII, Kenshin's light frame allows him to use the style's "godspeed" to its fullest, moving so rapidly that he routinely outpaces the human eye. In the unlikely event his first strike misses his enemies, Kenshin uses his sheath to attack his opponent, making it almost impossible to beat him once he takes the battojutsu stance. His own prowess with Battōjutsu earned him his infamous moniker.

Modoshigiri- The most skilled swordsmen using the best of blades were supposedly able to slice an object in two and rejoin the halves together, as if it were never cut at all. Kenshin demonstrates this when he cuts a daikon and then reforms it back together. He doesn't cut it with his sword, but rather a kitchen knife, since his sakabatō was broken at that time.

Zantetsu- The most skilled swordsmen were supposedly able to use their swords to cut through steel. Kenshin states he can use it anywhere except underwater.

➳weapons; A sakabatō(reverse-blade sword) that symbolizes his vow to never kill again, being ill-suited to killing as the blade is forged on the opposite side than normal.

➳personality; Soft-spoken, serene and humble, Himura Kenshin's usual demeanor suits his effeminate appearance perfectly. Always willing to put others before himself, both in terms of well-being and social standing, Kenshin usually refers to others with the noble honorific of "-dono" while nearly always speaking of himself with the particularly humble pronoun "sessha" and ending his phrases with the formal verb "de gozaru". He carries himself with an air of amicable temperance, politely conversing with the people he encounters and freely giving his meager services to those who need a hand. Kenshin doesn't hesitate to put himself in the path of harm to shield those around him and often attempts to diffuse contentious situations with soft, calming words and a somewhat clownish personality involving feigned clumsiness and his trademark interjection "oro" (a unique pronunciation of "ara"). These traits lead those unfamiliar with Kenshin to view him as ineffectual or easily exploitable, but more perceptive people become aware in short order that his gift for placatory eloquence and veiled redirection of disagreeable situations suggest a deep wisdom belied by his youthful, unassuming visage.

Tormented by his past as a hitokiri, Kenshin has developed an acute appreciation for life and has taken a vow in his heart to never again kill another person and to do everything within his power to protect people from being killed. This vow is the defining characteristic of Kenshin's personality and the primary motivation for his transition into a rurouni. Despite this, however, he holds his own existence cheap and carries in his heart a grievous guilt that prevents him from becoming emotionally close to the people around him and compels him to a life of humble service and selfless personal sacrifice. Even with his prodigious skill as a prolific swordsman, Kenshin refrains from wielding his great combat strength for his own sake, drawing his sword only for the well-being of others when words fail to appease. Though unwilling to simply be killed by unrelated attackers, Kenshin freely accepts that any grudges against his past self are well-deserved; he remembers the face of every person he has wronged as the Hitokiri Battōsai and will face their hatred or judgment without complaint, believing that he does not deserve the same happiness as others. Spending much of his alone time in quiet contemplation of his past misdeeds and future retribution, Kenshin often ponders what the right path toward redemption is and laments each life lost due to his weakness. As such, he has a tendency toward trying to solve problems all by himself and alienating his would-be allies with secrecy so as to keep them from becoming involved in his risky endeavors. Having lived his own life carrying heavy regrets, Kenshin is reluctant to judge others for their personal actions, beliefs or mistakes and always offers hopeful encouragement so that those who have stumbled onto the wrong path might redeem themselves in the future. However, when forced to draw his sword against those who abuse their power and undervalue the lives of others, Kenshin's calm temperament gives way to a marked intensity capable of intimidating even other skilled swordsmen and can go so far as to become a powerful fury, despite his compulsion toward diplomacy.

But when his strength as a rurouni is insufficient to defend against a particularly threatening foe, Kenshin's restraint falters and his personality reverts to that of his days as the Hitokiri Battōsai. He immediately abandons his serene humility, reverting from sessha to the more abrasive pronoun "ore" while dropping de gozaru and oro from his speech. Kenshin's normally warm nature becomes cold and distant, allowing him to contemplate taking the life of his opponent and even make vicious, bloodthirsty threats. This side of his personality is one that Kenshin struggles to suppress despite the fact that it keeps emerging when he is under great stress and in need of extra strength. His greatest fear is that, one day, he will return to his former self and become a hitokiri once more.

➳history; Known as the legendary hitokiri of the Meiji Revolution, Himura Battōsai, Kenshin has spent ten years traveling Japan as a rurouni in search of redemption, carrying a sakabatō with the vow to never kill again. In early 1878, he arrives in Tokyo and takes up residence at the Kamiya dojo, where his vow is tested as he fights to keep the country's peace.

➳other; Nothing going here
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◭ - Yoko Littner.

Postby recherché. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:05 pm

Oh, aw. Thanks ace ;u;

Kaori Miyazono. wrote:Image
    ➳name; Yoko Littner.
    ➳age; 28.
    ➳gender; Female.
    ➳sexuality; Straight.
    ➳crush; None.
    ➳pairing; Orange.
    ➳fandom; Gurren Lagann.

➳hair; Red.
    ➳eyes; Amber.
    ➳skin tone; Lightly Tanned.
    ➳build; Fit.
    ➳height; -
    ➳weight; -

➳abilities / powers; Skilled Marksman.
    ➳weapons; Rifle.

➳personality;
    She's quite the sweet girl but she does have her moments where she's a drama queen and a diva, due to being a famous hip hop singer. She can also be a stuck up woman but she's actually quite lonely. Due to being teased often by her band mates, she can easily brush stuff off and joke around with people as well. Unlike Kamina, Yoko prefers to think things through before charging head-first into a battle, and is easily the most rational member of the group. Yoko is also shown to be a very protective person, and cares deeply for her team mates and friends. She is also shown to be a rather competitive person.

➳history;
    When Simon and Kamina attempted to defeat the Gunmen that appeared in their home, Yoko appears to offer then aid. She was forced to flee her village from a gas leakage and she eventually fell in love with Kamina, until she witnessed his death. After the Beastman war, Yoko was around to help Kamina City get established but leaves because she feels that she has no place in government or politics despite Rossiu and Simon's attempts to get her to stay. She eventually left for a small island where she became a teacher under the name of Yomako.

➳other; Yoko says she doesn't wear clothes because it restricts her movement during combat. ;u;

Last edited by recherché. on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:38 am

@Snow; Accepted

@Kaori; Just a few things, she's gonna be in orange not teal. Also just gonna make sure the whole age thing isn't a bother since Wormgod's character is about mid-30s and she's only early 20s

As a side note, I will get starting posts up today. Yay!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me