[ ahoy ] forms and discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby montmorency » Fri May 19, 2017 9:14 am

accepted!
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ahoy ] forms and discussion

Postby trickybiskit » Fri May 19, 2017 3:32 pm

I have a new ref for Wave, showing more of the full extent of her scars, poor girl
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Tue May 23, 2017 5:01 am

Can I reserve a rainwing pirate and the fireless skywing? Also, do the pirates have something like a boat, or is it just the dragons swimming?
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

my pronouns are they/them

"why fear death? just because the song
ends doesn't mean you shouldn't listen."

free art | adopts | rp | ©

textetetvjhfhdsfkjhkjdshgakjhfkj

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Tue May 23, 2017 9:32 am

dragonscales10 wrote:Can I reserve a rainwing pirate and the fireless skywing? Also, do the pirates have something like a boat, or is it just the dragons swimming?

yep! they have boats, but some (mostly seawings) choose to swim.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Tue May 23, 2017 10:43 am

my forms have been updated, and i added shorebreaker, if thats alright!
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:54 am

Username:
dragonscales10
Name:
Arid [meaning barren]
Species:
Skywing
Side:
Pirates
Warrior
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Family:
Nimbus
Mate and offspring:
None
Appearance:
Arid is a pale pink colour, with white horns and pink/white scales running down either side of her neck, legs, and tail. Her back and a few scales on her head and face are a pale golden colour, and her eyes are a striking pale blue. She has long and sharp white claws, her underbelly is a pale white colour, but she can blend slightly into certain types of sand or clay, which she finds pretty cool. She is quite a bit smaller than her twin brother, and she quite resembles a young rainwing in size. Arid has many ugly burn scars from her sibling all over her body. She believes her twin tried to kill her, as the worst burns are on her neck, the back of her head and on her lower jaw. She also has scars around her chest and back legs, and a single scar in the shape of a dragons talon on the base of her tail, almost touching her underbelly.
Personality:
Arid is a hurt little thing. She constantly criticizes herself, her size, and her lack of firepower. She is aware she has a twin, but she has absolutely no interest in meeting him or her, as she blames whoever it is for ruining her life before it even started. She is a ruthless little thing, always seeing the worst in others. Arid lives in constant fear of letting someone see inside. She doesn't trust others, and Arid's terrified of giving someone the power to hurt her. She works with a very Scourge-like (from warriors) outlook on life, and she fights for what she thinks is right, even if it's not.
History:
She is the twin to the firescales Skywing, born without fire. She nearly died in the egg, but by some miracle hatched. Her twin, when they were very young, tried to protect her, but she has horrifying burn scars crisscrossing her scales. She was thrown away when she was young, but rescued by a few sandwings. Her adoptive father was abusive, and it got worse when her adoptive mother died. She was 5 years old when she ran away. She's fairly defenseless, but she's learned to defend herself using claw and tooth over fire. She is smaller than her twin, being the runt of the two, but her size adds to her agility.
Other:
Crushing on Cometswirl

Username:
dragonscales10
Name:
Fawn
Species:
Mudwing
Side:
Neutral
No specific rank, she has a small healers den in possibility
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Family:
Deceased
Mate and offspring:
None
Appearance:
Fawn is a small mudwing, with light brown scales. Her underbelly is an even lighter shade of brown, and she has darker spots on her feet. Fawns horns and claws are close in colour to an otter, and the ruff on the back of her neck is a golden-brown colour. She has a scar over her left eye, her eyes are blue.
Personality:
Fawn is a fiery, stubborn, don't you dare type of dragon. She likes being in charge, and has a fit when a dragon she's trying to help is stubborn or annoying. Fawn is a practiced healer of 3 years, and she likes helping dragons, no matter what side they're on.
History:
There's not much there, Fawn had a good life, she was raised by her parents in possibility. When she was 4, her parents were trapped in their home as it burnt to the ground. That was when Fawn realized her scales were resistant to fire, as she was the sole survivor.
Other:
Her scales are fire-resistant.

image(from the Wings of Fire Wiki, the dragon on the cover of Winter Turning)
Username:
dragonscales10
Name:
Frostbite
Species:
Icewing
Side:
Pyrrhians
2nd Circle, Cousin to the princess (not royalty)
Assassin
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Family:
Diamond {mother, deceased}, Glacier {father}
Mate and offspring:
None
Appearance:
Frostbite has icy-blue scales, like any other, and is slightly bigger than a narwhal. He has piercing black eyes and jagged white claws.
Personality:
Frostbite was raised to be hard and calculating, but he does have his soft spots. He works with logic and does his job with merciless efficiency. Brostbite's parents were cold and unforgiving, and he has multiple scars from his father on his neck and wings. He was trained by another ruthless assassin. He lives in isolation, as he believes he'd get those he loves hurt.
History:
Frostbite was raised like a typical icewing, with unloving parents, and hard stares in school. He never really knew kindness, as both his mother and father were generals in the queens army, and when he did see them, they were scolding or training him. He was trained to kill by another assassin, Scree, who is now deceased. Frostbite's mother was killed in a small battle, and his father never let him mourn.
Other:

image, taken from Imgur {publicly available image}
Username:
dragonscales10
Name:
Prince Loki
Species:
Sandwing
Side:
Neutral
Sandwing Prince
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Family:
{Insert Queen and King of the Sandwings here}
Mate and offspring:
None
Appearance:
Dusty yellow, with darker colours in the frill going down his neck.Loki has a silver band on his left wing, and a silver feather earring in his right ear. The scales on the back of his barb and tail are darker as well. Loki is a pretty normal size for a young sandwing.
Personality:
Loki is a very rebellious dragon. He's always defying his mother, and is rarely at the castle. He has a brave and loyal heart, and he won't leave his friends, thought he doesn't really have any yet. Loki is a very free spirit, and the queen has finally accepted that he prefers to go out on his own. He can be a very secretive dragon, and has a pet scavenger.
History:
Loki grew up in the sandwing palace, and he often felt suffocated in in. By the time he was 6, he was constantly sneaking out of the castle, and he got in trouble numerous times. Though people know of him, he is not recognized often, and usually wears a black hooded cloak when out in public. He also uses the alias, Camel.
Other:
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Mon May 29, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 9 times in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Tue May 23, 2017 11:56 am

any chance anyone could give me a HUGE recap ?? i've gotten really really behind and i'm sorry, i've got a lot more free time now though, and should be a lot more active.
        lost in a world
    that doesn't exist
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Wed May 24, 2017 9:26 am

all accepted!

@veins there isn't much to recap, sorry! the only thing really happening is that nimbus and snowpatch have been talking.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Mon May 29, 2017 12:50 pm

Username: ayasha;;
Name: Cometswirl
Species: nightwing with powers (reading minds)
Side: Pirates
Sexuality: Bisexual
Family: None
Mate and offspring: None
Appearance: Cometswirl is a small, wiry Nightwing with sharp, grey talons. Her scales are a dark navy blue, with her wings being speckled with silver on the inside. Her eyes are bright purple, with silver teardrop scales by them. She has a silvery blue underbelly, and a long tail.
Personality: Cometswirl is a snappish, irritable dragon with a short temper. She's skilled with her fire and talons, and prefers to fight rather than talk. She's constantly battle-ready, and loves to fight. Whomever she's friends with, she will protect fiercely and have a strong bond with. She's pretty manipulative, which is enhanced by her ability to read minds.
History: Cometswirl was born on a full moon, which granted her the power to read minds. Her parents shunned her because of this power, and she grew bitter.
Other: Prefers to be called Comet.
Last edited by doryphoros on Tue May 30, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:29 pm

{added two new dragons to my above form}
'