[☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Postby maplefoxie » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Hydra

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sexuality: Straight
Feline or canine?: Canine
Physical Description: Hydra is a rather large German Shepherd, not to mention him being rather menacing, he stands at 66 cm (25.9843 inches) and weighs 40 kg (88.1849 pounds) he has a rather large scar on his left shoulder from the top center down to the bottom right part of his shoulder, he has piercing brown eye which almost have a red tint.

Personality: Hydra is rather aggressive, but he does have a soft spot but he hates it when someone finds out, for him, relationships are very 2 sided, it's either he is your friend or he hates you, generally, it's mostly hate. If you do get on his soft-side he is one of the best friends you could ever have as he's very protective and loving to friends, he is often interdependent and only really hangs out with his closest friends. He is also rather brave and often foolish as he hates backing down because he thinks that's another way of showing weakness, which he hates doing. He also doesn't really like other peoples opinion, as he often likes his own.
Family: Mostly dead
Mate: None yet
Crush: None
Offspring: None yet

History: Hydra almost never really was happy until he was 5 months old, when he was born, he had a sister and 2 brothers, of course, he was the oldest. They were lucky enough to stay together for 1 month and a half before their mother, sister and 1 of his brothers died for unknown reasons, their father went missing awhile ago and Hydra didn't get along with his last sibling alone, they parted ways later. Hydra was always on the edge from there but it got worse when he was just 4 months and a half, he was attacked by, not even he knew, that caused that deep scar on his shoulder, he avoided everyone else since that day, and almost never let other people talk to him.

Scent: Ashes
Voice: Rather serious and deep.
Other: ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay Example: Hydra growled, he never really wanted this to happen, it just did, fire, flood, earthquakes even heatwaves! He sat almost thinking he lived in one of the most depressing worlds, he knew there were other worlds, unless humanity just all died but that was so improbable Hydra didn't even care. There wasn't any trash in the bins anymore, no scraps in the park, not even an apple someone left laying around, just an empty world. He didn't really mind, as he actually hated everyone else. All this thinking caused him to sit down and look at his left shoulder as a growl sparked in his throat. He would survive, no matter hard it would be! Of course, he may need help for that but, no, Hydra didn't take liking to 'help'. He would do this alone, just him, him against the world.

His ears perked up, he swore he heard something in the bushes that were cover in bright scarlet flowers, he started to growl again, he couldn't really help himself, he hated company. Shaking his head he flicked his tail and started padding away, claws making the ever so familiar click on the concrete. He heard another growl, but he didn't know if it was his stomach or another dog. Instead he just shook his head and passed it off, he didn't want trouble today, not like he ever asked for it anyway...

(Lol Really short :()
Last edited by maplefoxie on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maplefoxie » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:52 pm

Pandora

Sexuality: Bi
Feline or canine?: Canine
Physical Description: Pandora, despite her rather fierce name, is a rather small standing at only at 54 cm (21.2598 in) at he wither and weighing 33 kg (72.7525 pounds), She is also rather thin and has a lot less fluffier fur than normal Bernese Mountain Dogs. Her eyes are a light brown with a greenish tint.

Personality: Pandora is rather social, but also a peacemaker and usually hates fights, she is mostly cheerful and very positive but also very trusting. She is also inquisitive and curious and would usually try to find out everything about everything, but being playful, she doesn't really think that much and only really thinks when she is asking questions and she also gets confused easily making it really hard to explain things to her when she ask. She also never wants to put a claw on anyone.
Family: Dead
Mate: None
Offspring: None

History: Pandora had 4 siblings, but unfortunately they all died at birth, causing her to be alone. She only got to stay with her mother for 2 months, before they split unexpectedly and Pandora was left alone. Luckily for her, she ended up being quite lucky and often found enough food for herself, but she still didn't learn everything she needed and still doesn't know many things.

Scent: Fresh water
Voice: High pitched and fast.
Other: Shortest history ever but that's about it

Roleplay Example: On Hydra

Last edited by maplefoxie on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maplefoxie » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:52 pm

Cyclone

Sexuality: Straight
Feline or canine?: Feline
Physical Description: Cyclone is a medium sized long haired feline with a grey tabby coat with a lighter grey underside and stripes on the paws. He is 25 cm (9.44882 inches) tall and weighs 4.4 kg (9.70034 Pounds) with a tail length of 27 cm (10.6299 inches), he also has piecing orange eyes.

Personality: Cyclone is a rather hard to get to talk, as he really doesn't want to run into anyone but still hates going alone at the same time, he generally is rather mad at everyone but also tries to stay positive. Most of the times he is just pain grumpy and usually avoids conversations and tries to end them quickly as he thinks he hates company. When he does have someone to go with, he generally acts the same, avoiding conversations, still being cold, but he is also aware of who he's going with, and generally tries to do things that benefit them.
Family: Dead
Mate: None
Offspring: None

History: Cyclone always had his family together, and he never really wanted to separate from it, he always hated being alone, so he always stuck by them, though when he was 6 months old and already knew the basics of hunting, he got a little more independent and decided to hunt a little bit further away than he was supposed to, and got lost but he never cared. All his family died looking for him but he didn't care. Only 3 years later he realized he was getting awfully lonely and tried to find his family again, completely oblivious to the fact the were dead.

Scent: Leaves
Voice: Sharp and deep
Other: ^-^

Roleplay Example: On Hydra
Last edited by maplefoxie on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:25 am

// Hydra is accepted.
Please add a history for Pandora in order for me to accept. You can say that no other canines or felines know about her history until she reveals it to them in roleplay, but not so that I and the other mods don't have an idea of what has happened to her. Why? because if you reveal her history later along and it is not something that can be put into the roleplay, we both have a bit of a problem.

I can take that extra comment if needed when you add her history. Just PM me or reply here c:
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✙ May your words be seasoned with salt, not venom ✙

Postby hirundiiniv » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:23 pm

𝕊𝕆ℝ𝕀ℕ

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Feline or canine?: Feline
Physical Description: Sorin's coat is artistically described as burnt sienna with ticked fur beginning at his head all the way down to his long tail. This cat has a slightly rounded wedge-shaped head topped with large, broad ears, the better to hear you with. Large, almond-shaped eyes of pale yellow express interest in everything he sees. His muscular body is graceful and athletic. It falls into a middle ground between the stocky, or cobby, body of a breed such as the Persian and the long, svelte body of the Oriental breeds such as the Siamese. The body is supported by slim, fine-boned legs atop small, oval, compact paws. Sorin is often said to look as if he is walking on tip-toe by those who have ever seen him. Swishing behind them is a full brush, or tail, thick at the base and slightly tapering at the end. His bands of color give Sorin's coat a warm, glowing appearance. To the touch, the medium-length hair is soft and silky with a fine texture. Horizontal tufts of fur adorn his inner ears.

Personality: Sorin is extremely reserved and definitely can’t be easily understood. He hides his emotions well beneath his tough exterior. Kind and cordial till he's in a good mood, he can get bitter and melancholic, often getting hurt by trivial things. It is often observed that in order to draw sympathy, the cat can be fairly insensitive towards others, foul-mouthed, rude and short-tempered. Only a truly sensitive soul would manage to notice that this seemingly rude behavior is a disguise, a clever means to hide complexes and insecurities. It is difficult to understand, but on most occasions, Sorin can be admirable, compassionate, generous, understanding and gracious.
Family: Mother (Ilinca) - Father (Nicolae) - Sister (Stela) : all sadly deceased
Mate: None at the moment.
Crush: Not yet. He doesn't remember the last he's had a crush.
Offspring: None/Unknown

History: Sorin’s history isn’t anything new to those who were already living in the foul world of death. He was surprisingly born a handsome kitten along with his beautifully platinum furred sister. Cared by his muscular, light tabby furred father and svelte tortoiseshell mother. Although they were this way, his mother and father weren’t in good shape unlike the two kittens that fed on milk. Of course, they were able to find food, some with a tiny bit of a strange taste, but on most days it was exceedingly difficult to find prey that was pure of contamination. They were raised to be intelligent young cats by the two adults. They were a wonderful family until tragedy struck once Sorin and Stela reached the age of 2.4 years. The earth separated into so many pieces that it was nearly impossible for all of them to survive it. The earth swallowed Illinca first, his father, Nicolae, attempting to save her. In the end, they both died either by suffocating in the soil or being crushed by the plates.
Sorin and his sister remained alive after this, and stayed together for another year and a half until a flood came rushing their way. The both of them knew how to swim, but the currents were extremely strong. They both tried their hardest keeping their heads above the depths, as well as keeping away from the debris that was washed along with them. Sorin was so sure that Stela was right behind him when he grasped onto a stone belonging to an enormous building. He was so sure that she was grabbing onto his tail. The current had probably swept her away from him, and she was probably crushed by the building that fell a few seconds after he clung to the stone. Many more disasters happened to him later on, all which he had survived. Now he is wandering the lands, for staying in one place is no longer a priority to him.

Scent: He smells of faint chamomile and pine needles
Voice: It's unusually soft, with a sort of welcoming hint
Other: ✙ pronounced so - RIHN (English)/ so - REEN (Romanian)

Roleplay Example: Done on Bianca's application~!
Last edited by hirundiiniv on Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hirundiiniv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:56 am

Res two felines and a canine if that's possible? I'll try to do their form's tommorw, thank you!
┌────────┐

name's akame.
mostly-inactive.
oceans away, yet
my fingers will
ghost over your
skin.

└────────┘
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:15 pm

the form i reserved earlier for a german shepherd is finished. the sweetheart's a gal named zinnia and she's in need of some relationships (crushes, friends, rivalries (possibly), and anything else you can think of!).
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:37 pm

Akame-chan sure thing c:

Awakening souls Zinnia's accepted c: (As a side question, do you want her to actually have a flowercrown? or were you just using the image? She's accepted either way, I just want to make sure i'm writing her description right when i put her up front)

I would be willing to make a doggo to have a relationship with her (romantic or sibling) if you want to PM me. I'm stuck on what to do with my third dog, so I'd love something to go off of.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:59 pm

TidalCurrent wrote:Akame-chan sure thing c:

Awakening souls Zinnia's accepted c: (As a side question, do you want her to actually have a flowercrown? or were you just using the image? She's accepted either way, I just want to make sure i'm writing her description right when i put her up front)

I would be willing to make a doggo to have a relationship with her (romantic or sibling) if you want to PM me. I'm stuck on what to do with my third dog, so I'd love something to go off of.

yeah, i'd love her to collect the flowers to add to her flower crown, if that's ok with you.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me