вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Discussion and Forms (Strangers Welcome)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Discussion and Forms (Strangers Welcome

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:55 pm

One more time, we do actually have an Owlkit. Maybe Leopard____, or Speckled____, Spotted_____. You could even use Trout___ (as this clan actually eats trout as a source of food, and trout are common).
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rikareus » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:05 pm

k I'm so sorry for not paying much attention
Rikareus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:09 pm

You are just fine! If you want, you can interact directly with the cat you are interested in speaking to:)
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 Discussion and Forms!!!

Postby Only_Sky » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:53 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Basic profile -
                Name: Sparrowkit - Sparrowpaw - Sparrowtail // Sparrow: Brown fur. Tail: Skilled at balance.
                Sex: Female ♦ Age: 36 moons ♦ Rank: Warrior ♦ Future Rank: Unknown
                Psychologically -
                Persona: One would generally turn a blind eye to Sparrowtail, as she would them. Sparrowtail is what would be defined as a 'background' character; she is there, but she is never in the spotlight, and rather prefers it that way. Normally, Sparrowtail is quiet and composed, not much for idle chit-chat or sappy-feeling filled moments, more interested in listening rather than speaking herself. It is rare to see Sparrowtail lose her composure, she does her best to adapt to the situations she is put in or finds herself in, but even so, even she has her limits. Though she is a seemingly calm, if not relaxed being, she hates being tested. Should someone continue to irritate her despite being given warnings, she won't hesitate to bite back, and can become malicious, intent on giving them an earful of barbs to keep them away for moons.
                History: Born to the warriors Ratwhisker and Oakrunner, Sparrowtail was one of a litter of three. Unfortunately, the kits were born in leaf-bare and the kits and their mother caught greencough, having been weak after the long and exaughting birth. The sickness took Sparrowkit's brothers quickly, but being the largest of the litter, she fought harder - And though it's sad to say, but once her siblings were gone, her mother could focus on Sparrowkit, which eventually resulted in Sparrowkit growing stronger without having to share food or warmth -. Even if she was sickly throughout her kithood, once she was apprenticed, leaving the nursery proved to be great for her, she could get out of the camp and exercise her small body, and with time, she began to grow. Her apprenticeship proved to be difficult having been so small, and with the discovery of her unusually shaped paws, training was a lot harder and complicated for her, but with determination, she began to teach herself how to deal with her hindering paws, and she began to fill out, becoming bigger and more muscular as the moons went by. Eventually her warrior ceremony came about, and Sparrowpaw was given the name Sparrowtail, the prefix relating to how she became known for her great sense of balance. A few moons after the ceremony, her mother died during the birth of her second litter of kits - None survived. Her father was heartbroken when this ordeal happened, and became a shell of his former self, and later died after wandering too close to a fox den. Sparrowtail is now the only surviving kin of the family, and intends to stay that way.
                Physically -
                Coat: Sleek, white and dark brown. ♦ Eyes: Sky-colored.
                View: Sparrowtail is an average sized she-cat, muscular yet not stockily built like some of the larger warriors. Though she isn't very special, she has wide paws, which used to be a burden for her, as she would always trip over small stones and such when she was younger, but has now realized the potential they have; With more pad space, the more area of ground her paws can cover, giving her better grip, and therefore increasing her sense of balance, especially when climbing. An added positive is her paws can tread water better. However, some problems still stand; often her paws get stuck in mud, and when not paying full attention, she tends to injure herself either by tripping, or by stepping on sharp objects.
                Familia -
                Parents: Paternal - Ratwhisker (D) Maternal - Oakrunner (D) ♦ Littermates: Frostkit (D), Fernkit (D)
                Crush: None ♦ Crushed on: Unknown? ♦ Mate: None ♦ Kits: None
                Other: Please tell me if anything needs editing c:

Basic profile -
                Name: Juke - Morningpaw - Morningbird // Morning: Her requested name. Bird: Skilled jumper and climber.
                Sex: Female ♦ Age: 12 moons ♦ Rank: Apprentice ♦ Future Rank: Warrior
                Psychologically -
                Persona: Morningpaw has always been a very withdrawn cat, reluctant to communicate with others. But it's not that she's anti-social or shy, it's the fact that she's slow to tell others her thoughts and feelings, scared that she will be put down for revealing them, that she'll be a nuisance. But even so, she is willing to take risks on her own, just to see if she can find new methods that can potentially be prosperous. This is also linked to her self-sufficiency and independence. Despite her weaknesses, she is unwilling to accept help from others, and instead depends on herself for livelihood, and is pleased to know that she does well on her own. Despite her being perfectly capable on her own, she enjoys the company of others - those that she trusts of course - and likes to help them out, encouraging them when they're down or finding something hard. For those who she holds close, she is very devoted, so devoted that her loyalty to them can become compulsive, and when they're in danger, she won't hesitate to put herself on the line to help them, even if it means breaking orders.
                History - Previously a loner. Wip.
                Physically -
                Coat: Bi-colour seal point. ♦ Eyes: Sky-colored.
                View: Being the runt of the litter, Morningpaw was always the smallest. This has lasted throughout her life, and though she is twelve moons old, she is smaller than other cats her age (Five months is around ten moons (My interpretation of how the cats look at certain ages)), and so is often mistaken for being younger than she is. It doesn't help that she isn't very muscular, which gives cats (often larger than herself) the impression that she is weak. However, Morningpaw is excellent at jumping and climbing, giving her an advantage over bigger cats, who aren't as quick as she to leap out of danger and make a quick getaway, which she takes pride in.
                Morningpaw is a pale fawn, almost off-white coloured she-cat, with dark brown points on her legs, tail, ears, and her face, the signature markings of the siamese, from which she gained from her mother. Along with her dark brown markings, she has some white markings too. Her muzzle is white, leaving her with a light pink nose, and the white crawls upward in a small blaze between her eyes. An addition to white markings, her hind left leg is white socked. And lastly, Morningpaw's eyes are a sky colour, like a clear greenleaf day.
                Familia -
                Parents: Paternal - Unknown. Maternal - Pearl ♦ Littermates: Briar, Posie, Pip, Magpie, Lis.
                Crush: None ♦ Mate: None ♦ Kits: None
                Other:

Basic profile -
                Name: Hornetkit - Hornetpaw - Hornetheart // Hornet: Orange fur. Heart: For his fierce loyalty.
                Sex: Male ♦ Age: 28 moons ♦ Rank: Warrior ♦ Future Rank: Aspired deputy
                Psychologically -
                Persona: Hornetheart is an impulsive tom, and like his namesake, has aggressive tendencies and a sharp 'sting'. He is easily provoked, and is quick to throw his paws, taking physical action instead of first thinking things through, which usually lands him in trouble. Though, normally he is able to control himself, and will settle for biting remarks or maybe a sharp shove or cuff over the ear to whoever has plucked his whiskers, but he will never back down from a fight, whoever it may be with, and goes into what others have described as 'seeing red', when he completely shuts everything out, ignoring anything going on around him, and is solely focused of one thing; the opponent. However, despite his aggressive demeanor, he is actually a social butterfly. He is open-minded, more than willing to listen to others' thoughts and feelings, and is - to be put simply - very out-going, always seeking out someone to strike up a conversation with - so long as they don't try and push his buttons, that is. Deep down, Hornetheart is actually very mild, gentle even, but it is only rarely seen, but when it surfaces, it's almost an almost.. precious thing, seeing him so calm and benevolent, which most (presumable) would agree is quite a sight. Though he does not seem to fear anything, at the end of the day, the fiery tom is afraid of being alone, often worrying that he won't ever be accepted by others because of his explosive nature..
                History: wip
                Physically -
                Coat: Thick, orange with faint tabby markings. ♦ Eyes: Yellow.
                View: wip
                Familia -
                Parents: Paternal - Flamefoot (D) Maternal - Sunstream (D) ♦ Littermates: None
                Crush: None ♦ Crushed on: Unknown ♦ Mate: None ♦ Kits: None
                Other:

Last edited by Only_Sky on Tue May 31, 2016 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Accepted!! Welcome to Brambleclan:) Feel free to post whenever you are ready!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Thank you c: I'll work on it now
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:21 pm

Perfect! I look forward to it! I absolutely love the way you described Sparrowtail!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rikareus » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:49 pm

Name:Briarfern

Names::
Briarkit Briarpaw

Desired Rank::Warrior

Personality::Briarfern is really gentle and nice. She takes care of other kits that are not hers. She is elegant, graceful, and sweet.

Parents::They past away

Littermates:: Pouncetail

Crush::None

Crushed On By::Open

Mate::Aspeneye (Past mate)

Kits::Expecting some

History:: Briarfern had always wanted to be a warrior until she fell in love with Aspeneye. Briarfern is now expecting kits and is excited.
Last edited by Rikareus on Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rikareus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rikareus » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:01 am

Name: Shadowcloud
Names::
Shadowkit Shadowpaw

Desired Rank::Leader

Personality::Shadowcloud is a pride tom and can be very rude. He can be really judey. He is fast and swift.

Parents::MoonCloud, Robinfeather

Littermates::

Crush::Open

Crushed On By::Opne

Mate::None yet

Kits::None yet

History:: He was born and raised in Brambleclan but then his parents died.
Rikareus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:01 am

Your characters are accepted.
Fairy Tail<3