Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:39 pm

I was thinking of making a Good Omens Rp.

The plot would be that heaven and hell are on warring sides and the apocalypse is going to start if the two sides can't come together and put aside their differences (for at least the time being) to stop it.

You could play an angel, a demon, or one of the 4 horsemen.

Please pm me if interested
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:19 am

intrest check //
    heya!! I thought about this idea last night and decided to post it here. :)
    so, basically, in an abandoned area in the mountains, the government decides to test a bomb. it’s a new thing made of terrigen crystals. turns out; the area wasn’t abandoned. well, it was by humans anyways. a whole clan of cats lives there, and they have to deal with the after effects of the bomb. anyone ever heard of inhumans? It where terrigen would come from. the bomb would give the cats these special powers. some would have physical mutations, others would have others.
    it’s a pretty loose idea but it would basically be a clan having to deal with the after effects of a terrigen bomb, which causes them to have powers that they also have to deal with. besides the destruction that wrecked their home, and the fact that most of the prey is gone.

heh.. thanks for taking the time to read this!! please pm if you’d be interested in this. <333
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:22 pm

I have a My Hero Academia rp idea.

It has been a year after Allmight, the symbol of peace disappered from the world without a trace. The world mourned the hero and without the symbol villians' hope grew tenfold. Villians emerged from every crack and crevice and slowly over took the world. Everyone misses Allmight, but no one looks for him. That is, until the students and teachers at UA fear something foul had been running amok under their noses. Will they find Allmight and figure out what happened or is the symbol of hope truly gone forever?

Please pm me if interested
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WC RP - The Glade is in Flames

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:57 pm

Hey! was thinking about making a warrior cat rp. And I've recently thought up a plot that I think would be interesting!

For generations Gladeclan has been known for accepting outsiders. Kittypets, loners, and rogues, these cats were welcomed into Gladeclan for generations. But eventually, all thing change. One warrior nurtured a dangerous new ideal. Eventually, this warrior gained the rank of deputy after the mysterious death of the former deputy. Seasons later the new deputy became leader after the old leader died of old age in his sleep. Mere sunrises after Copperstar's death, the clan's new leader made changes. Those not of pure clan blood were chased out or killed. Gladeclan was no more, and in its place was Pureclan.

But there is still hope, a band of former Gladeclan cats, along with a few loners, kittypets, and rogues have joined up and come together to take back what once was and always will be their home.
Which side will you choose? Will Gladeclan reemerge victoriously, or will Pureclan outside the faded past.

Please pm me if interested!

Notes:
- Gladeclan and Pureclan are just placeholders until I find better names!
- Looking for a Co-owner
- May be posted in Semi-lit to Lit
- Open to ideas/suggestions
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

can i get uhhhh interest check

Postby sammy, » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:44 am

this is an interest check for a plot that's been running rampant in my head for the past few weeks - tl;dr - demititans. possibly mixed with pjo/chb elements. if it tickles your fancy, shoot me a pm !!!! will either make it into a private group rp or a public forum one. either way . please message me. i am aching to get this muse out of my silly heid.

'
'
'
'
'─────'────────
'''
'
'
'
'
breaths of new life beckon the dawn of an age consigned to oblivion.'
'
'
'
'└───────────────────XXX
X''──────────────────────────────┘
X''𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
X''──────────────────────────────────────────────
X.''when first the heavenly powers were moved to wrath, and mutual dissension was stirred up amo
X.''ng them—some bent on casting cronus from his seat so zeus, in truth, might reign; others, eage
X''.r for the contrary end, that zeus might never win mastery over the gods—it was then that i, altho
X.''ugh advising them for the best, was unable to persuade the titans, children of heaven and earth;
X.''but they, disdaining counsels of craft, in the pride of their strength thought to gain the mastery
X.''without a struggle and by force.
─────── prometheus on the titanomachy, prometheus bound

X''𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐄, 𝐍𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄.
X.''the succession myth prophesied that, just as cronus overthrew uranus, zeus would overthrow cr
X.''onus - and that a son born of zeus would perform the same act upon him. of course, the latter
X.''has not occurred yet. from the depths of tartarus, where the titans have been chained since the
X.''beginning of the olympic reign, there have been whispers, plots, plans - they want back in. they
X.''want the world returned to their hands again. the last war failed, a mistake - the olympians are
X.''more prepared now than they were then, adolescents rebelling against their fathers - so a plot
X.''was formed. their beloved children - the demigods they sent to train and battle - they are the k
X.''ey to every battle they have won in recent years. the answer, therefore, to defeating them, is pre
X.''senting their half-blooded children with a new enemy. the chains rattled. escapes were made. a
X.''covert operation, to say the least, and one that promises the stuff of legend. because they are h
X.''alf-human, after all, their children, and that humanity drives them to mercy, to stupidity - the s
X.''ense of family extends deeper than blood. the titans have breathed new life into the world, but
X.''will their kin lead to their rise, their deserved succession? or will they fall into line and accept th
X.''eir olympian kinfolk as the rightful rulers of the world they have been brought into? the answer t
X.''o this question lies in the hands of teenagers and adolescents granted powers beyond their true
X.''understanding, and regardless of the outcome, a victory or a loss, these are the beginnings of th
X.''e second great titanomachy. tartarus is stirring - the dark beckons - and the demititans are not
X.''the only new appearances in the overworld. the kin of ancient allies and foes are growing up.

X''𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑'𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌. ──────── 𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐃'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐘
Last edited by sammy, on Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:49 am

interest checks, message me via pm if interested. these will likely be invite only, unless voted otherwise.

warrior cats
      - a warriors rp based on zodiacs, maximum of twelve users. only one (or two depending on the user count) per person.
      each cat would represent a zodiac, could be mild to high fantasy. cats working to save their clan from a threat, via a long
      journey or something else. could include different beasts and such. open to various ideas. at least a small paragraph
      per post.

- a warriors rp based on greek mythology, could have a similar plotline to one of the various stories about the greek gods
      and goddesses or something completely different. cats could represent or be the cat embodiment of said god/goddess.
      again, there'll probably be limited roles. paragraph per post.

- a warriors rp except with dogs, taking place among in a post-apocalyptic or wasteland world. must fight against a
      strange disease that seems to be coming from within... might be limited roles. paragraph per post.

humans

- a monster hunter rp, located in a remote village that celebrates the founding with a yearly monster hunt. however, last
      year the hunt want horribly wrong after the hunting group returned with over half of its members missing, later to be
      found dead. a new hybrid is later on discovered and has began terrorizing scouting and hunting parties, as a pack of
      said creatures begins to grow dangerously close to the village. an emergency hunting crew is put together in hopes of
      defeating these creatures. a paragraph at least will likely be required, limited roles as well.

- a spirit animal rp, where people between the ages of 11 and 14 are usually gifted a spirit animal, however, some never
      receive one. they're typically looked down upon, as if cursed due to not receiving one. however, things began to change
      when spirit animals began to grow more...wild, causing their bonded partners problems as well. the cause of this is
      unknown, but there's said to be a dark force behind it all. limited roles perhaps, a paragraph per post. medieval or
      modern times is undecided. all ages for characters?

- similar to the above idea, people do not receive their spirit animal until after completing a set of trials, in which they
      find said creature at the end of the trials. however, this year all those eligible return empty handed. a short time later,
      all are experiencing dreams concerning the same animal(s). they soon set off on a quest to find said animals, though
      once they return, things aren't as they seemed. more lax, though would require at least a few lines, preferably a
      paragraph. character ages 11 through 18? maybe limited spots or not.

- an apocalyptic rp, but a serious outbreak of some sort seems to be driving the last survivors mad until they disappear
      or are forced to leave. the cure is unknown because well..there are no doctor's offices open at the moment. limited roles
      perhaps, paragraph minimum? all ages allowed for characters.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:13 am

hiii so- idea time please message me if you’re interested! <3

[idea ; once upon time there was magic. there were enchanted forests and wish-granting fairies, there were vengeful wizards and witches, there were unicorns and phoenixes. heroes and villains, plus all in between. to simply put it; there was magic. and once upon a time there was an oracle who predicted it would all disappear. the wishes, the dreams, the evil and the good. all of it, gone. the world was skeptic, and yet the words spoken came to pass. magic disappeared into myth. and the world, once peaceful and united, was torn by war. and everyone forgot the poor oracle who tried to warn them. but there was another part to the oracle’s prophecy. she predicted that seven would gather, and that they would bring magic back to the world.. but again, no one believed her.
and yet, 200 years later. seven people who have nothing in common but a single goal find themselves in the same room. seven people who want magic back.
this would definitely have limited slots, at least 3+ sentences for a reply. this would be a mix of medieval and modern times. like, they have technology but it’s definitely not as advanced.]

beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:39 pm

Musutafu. The capital of the Pro-Hero scene, and home to the No.1 school for up-and-coming superheroes. Sure, it may have its issues; the League of Villains has been more and more active as of late, and Stain's recent spree has left many shaken. But overall, it's still one of the best places to live in Japan.

However, strange things have been happening in Musutafu, strange even by the standards of a world with quirks. A rash of murders have spread across the city, all leaving behind corpses drained of blood. Accompanying these murders are rumors of a new organization making moves in the criminal underworld, and the enigmatic goals they seem to have for the city.

Meanwhile, the underworld has been abuzz with activity, as the group calling themselves the Ferdinand Family has rapidly carved a sizeable chunk of territory from some of the local gangs, supposedly in search of a pair of items that had recently come and gone through one of the city's illegal auction houses; a strange stone mask, and a similarly strange golden arrow, both rumored to be able to grant the holder mysterious powers. Further sending the underworld into a frenzy are the rumors that agents from Passione, a widely feared faction of the Italian mafia, have come seeking the same artifacts.

Of course, as far as anyone knows, these are just that; rumors and mutterings. but one thing is for certain. This will certainly be a 「Bizzare」school year.

So, long story short, tried to start up a JoJo's Bizzare Adventure/My Hero Academia crossover a while back and wanna check again if anyone'd be interested. Knowledge of JoJo is optional, as the most ya gotta know is how some of the powers work.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝑪𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑺

Postby ℛσуαℓ ♕ » Sat May 01, 2021 9:08 am

space𝘈 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 & 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥; 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦.
    space𝘝𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦-𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴, 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 & 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺.
    space“𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳!” 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵. 𝘈𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦, 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘢𝘵. “𝘖𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥?” 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘩𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦.
    space“‘𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 ‘𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘦𝘳 — 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯?” 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴.
    space“𝘠𝘰𝘶’𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘶𝘱, 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳. ‘𝘖𝘭 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, — 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘮𝘦 — 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴.” 𝘏𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯, 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥.
    space“𝘚𝘢𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ‘𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴?” 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺. “𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳; 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴, & 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺.” 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳-𝘰𝘧-𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵.
    space“𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.” 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘴, 𝘱𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵. “𝘐𝘵’𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 & 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. ‘𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯’𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵? 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥-𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴.”
    space“𝘌𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘺 — 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵; 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯’𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵?” 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘶𝘹𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
    space“𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘭𝘦. 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺?”
    space“‘𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘐’𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 — 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.” 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘵, 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺.
    space“𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳?” 𝘏𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴. “𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦?”

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

v similar to a warriors rp with different world-building & the use of limited skill points*

semi-lit (1-2 paragraphs per charrie)
no limit on # of members or charries
no limits on roles (except leaders: 1 per colony)
charrie forms will be required
forms must have stats/skills displayed
discord will be used for ooc

please pm if interested!

rp is based on the Cat Tails simulation rpg video game
art used is an official Cat Tails graphic

ℛσуαℓ ♕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Sun May 09, 2021 12:46 pm

baikinman wrote:
REQUESTING... A SMALL GROUP/1X1 SUPERHERO GENRE ROLEPLAY
SUB-GENRES INCLUDE: MAGICAL GIRL, SENTAI, SCI-FI, ETC.

Hello there! I just had inspiration for a sick roleplay concept and I think I want to draw from a few genres for this. We'll have transformation items typical of magical girl animes (or Miraculous, I guess), draw a bit of the vibes from sentai genre (though the vibes could also be drawn a bit more from magical girl stuff if we determine it more fitting), throw in some cool aliens, and uh, here's the actual plot. (Also, just realized "Por que" is a Spanish phrase. Haha. Might need a rename.)

One fateful day, in somewhat recent time, the alien race called the Porques were cursed (or scientifically bioweapon'd) to no longer have their own bodies, instead just as wandering, mere ghosts of themselves. Who did this to them? Why, just an accident off of Earth, that wasn't even intentionally trying to take the powers away. A team of scientists were experimenting with some... weird... superhero-genre sci-fi stuff and basically it's Plot Substance. And now the Porques want revenge (well, some of them. Some just want their bodies back and would be willing to negotiate or wait it out). Leading this vengeance is one Warp the Formerly Crystalline, and Warp's plan is to possess the bodies of humans by force... Who better to stop a bunch of aliens than a team of teenagers assembled by another teenager who seems to know a lot about the Porques?

So, with this plot, that leaves us with the actual roles. I say there will be at least 3 of our main heroes, and I'd like to make Warp's revenge squad about equal. I'll be doubling down as both Warp and this mysterious other teenager, so I'd either like 2 more people or just one who feels like doubling, as I'd be fine with just 2 if we're both doubling up. There's also definitely room to be writing side characters, and I'll definitely be writing some, like classmates and family of the main cast.

Finally, expectations. I'd like a paragraph at minimum, and I'd like to do this on Discord, but CS works too... except I already have a server made and formatting is HIGHLY PREFFERED for there. Animanga/cartoon faceclaims are acceptable (and you can even draw your character if you'd like!). If you'd like to RP a Porques then please tell me, and I'll explain how they work a bit better before playing, but if you're also playing a human, I can't tell you until in-RP plot stuff happens. Fellow minors only; rp'ing with adults is not something I am comfortable doing. DM me, if you'd please.

(Also, I'm mostly active during day CST.)

Hi! This is a repost from 1x1 search.
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me