More than Code // Digimon RP // Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: More than Code // Digimon RP // Discussion Thread

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:54 pm

Maybe have it twofold posts for the group outside the village? But we could likely have Dorimon start demanding the one inside head to the center.

I also tried to have Tatsuo say something See might respond to, to get something started since the only one I have directly near Sei doesn't like him.

And looking forward to the front page update! Lot of arc stuff to put...
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[The Destined Mentor]

Postby CorvusSchnee » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:05 am

╓─────────────────╖
Name;; Izanagi Shimizu
Age;; 21
Gender;; Male
Sexuality;; Demiromantic Asexual
Theme Song;; Strike Back
Face Claim;; Tomoya Okazaki

╙─────────────────╜
╓─────────────────╖
The pain inside is amplified by
The things that I have done in my lifetime.
What's the point of fighting for a world that's slowly
breaking me.
And if all of my reason start to fail
All I know! I won't get lost now,
Because the dreams I'm looking for are in the future
I'm fighting for!

╙─────────────────╜
╓─────────────────╖
Although the slightest chance of changing,
the path in which our world is taking's low.
It makes sense that the smallest little voice,
can make the loudest noise.
And if they try to tell me my own fate,
I'll turn it around won't hesitate.
What's the point of tomorrow if it's a future missing
you?

╙─────────────────╜
╓─────────────────╖
Hair Color;; Midnight Blue
Eye Color;; Electric Blue
Nickname;; Nagi
Affiliation;; Neutral/Mentor
Digimon Partner;; Zubamon

╙─────────────────╜

╓──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╖
Typically, Nagi acts in a way that has earned him several nicknames. Frost King. Iron Man. Black Knight. He is no stranger to responsibility and
fulfills the duties of his destiny without any hesitation. As a result, he is considered very dependable for the most part and people quickly come to
know they can count on his help when they need it. However, because he is very self-reliant and confident, Nagi can come across as controlling or
callous, oftentimes without meaning to. He often states that others should be more disciplined and people often joke that he would make a great
teacher with his no-nonsense exterior.

It certainly doesn't help that Nagi can be very stubborn, a trait he seems to share with his partner. He has his own way of doing things and
occasionally seems to force his own ideals upon others. However, this is more out of a need to balance out his entire life with all its responsibilities.
Nagi's stubbornness can also show in the form of a steely resolve, an iron will that cannot be shaken. There are few who possess the ability to
dissuade him from pursuing a particular goal with all his heart, and the young man often loses sight of his surroundings while fixated on the task at
hand. As a result, he can come across as inconsiderate at times, his attention diverted away from the state others are in.

Despite being a serious person most of the time, there is a lesser known side of Nagi that is more down to earth and quieter. When in the company of
true friends, he shows himself to be an amicable introvert, contradictory as the two aspects may seem. While he may like his solitude, Nagi is more at
home among the people he genuinely cares about, those who know the real him and accept the good and the bad. As he is very patient for the most part,
he makes for a good listener and can be counted on to try to cheer others up in his own way.

╙──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╜

╓──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╖
WIP
╙──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╜
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guil » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:18 am

Another new character! And Zubamon~
I can't wait to interact with him, Branwen!~
G U I L M O N ——— !!!
xx ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ xx
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

▞ ─────────── ▚
nev or guil.
he/they. adult.
nb bi, here 2 cry
bc college hurts.
i draw + rp.
past usernames:
tiz, saikyouiku.

▚ ──── Image ──── ▞

▞ ─────────── ▚
links go here
rp ad adopts
... ... ...

▚ ─────────── ▞

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀
▖──────────────────────────────▗
" A Digimon which has an appearance like a
dinosaur that still retains its youth. Although
it is still a Child, its potential as a "Combat -
- Species", something which all Digimon nat-
-urally possess, is very high, and it hides the
ferocious personality of a carnivorous beast.
The mark drawn on its abdomen is called the
"Digital Hazard", which is inscribed on those
that have the potential to cause massive da-
-mage to computer data. " ——— wikimon.

▘──────────────────────────────▝
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
guil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

オフモン ⊚ Offmon

Postby guil » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:56 pm

オフモン offmon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʙᴀsɪᴄs wrote:
Imagexf
name: Offmon
species: appmon
grade: standard
appli: offline
type: game
power: 950 (exceptional for his stage)
affiliations: 3rd party
buddy/partner: n/a
ᴇxᴛʀᴀs wrote:theme: ---
hex: #5c6f9c
notes: carefree style~
ᴛɪᴅʙɪᴛs wrote:⊚ afraid of the dark
⊚ can't swim to save his life
⊚ quite fond of cookies
⊚ likes fluffy things
⊚ doesn't know how to tie a knot
⊚ alignment neutral good
x
xxxxxx
abilities:x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

attacks:x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

traits:x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

history:x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Offmon is an Appmon, thus allowing him access to the technique exclusive to that type of digital lifeform, Applink. Utilizing Applink, he can share his strength with another Appmon or borrow their strength as long as the cords on their back are connected. Unfortunately, Digimon cannot reap these benefits. Offmon, being an Offmon, also has the ability to 'switch off' other's motivation, though this particular one isn't very skilled in this ability and has to focus to have it work. It also seems to have a negative passive effect, with this Appmon quite often being rather listless.
x
Switch Lazy- A small orb of energy is fired at a foe, causing a large explosion when it hits the target. However, it takes quite a while to charge.
Disconnecting Link- A small ball of energy is launched upwards which expands into a dark dome. Communications and similar data transfers between what's under the dome and what's on the outside are cut off.
x
Offmon is relatively easy-going, often taking his time to go about things in a carefree style. When assigned with something, he's a definite procrastinator, putting it off as long as possible until stressing about it finally pushes him to work. It's not difficult to set him off-task by suggesting a fun activity to him, which he'll divert his attention to and likely play with almost obsessively until he burns out. In this way he can be seen as childish, which isn't far from the truth: He's relatively naive and trusting, and can be easily startled. Of course this Appmon won't just play around if the apocalypse is hanging over his head; if you push him hard enough with pressure, he certainly will act.
x
Offmon used to work alongside a human buddy, Yuuma. Chosen by a fateful encounter, the two, alongside another duo of Appmon and human, worked hard to try and preserve peace in the latent digital spaces of AR Fields; Yuuma acquired a few Appmon chips through this to bolster Offmon's strength further and to call upon for help, and for a while it was procedural- track down aggressive Appmon, fight them, collect their chip, rinse and repeat. At least, until they confronted an opponent that wasn't an Appmon at all. It overwhelmed the other Appmon Yuuma used in the fight, and Offmon was sent off in a desperate plea for help. Offmon was intercepted, and after being dealt a blow aimed for his head, found himself awake in the Digital World with no memory of these past events.

ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ wrote:
Code: Select all
[center][size=90]オフモン [color=#313131]offmon[/color][/size]
[color=#444444][size=80]m : grade standard : lone appmon ⊚ @@@@ ⊚ ####[/size][/color]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3554097&start=670#p115014590][color=#5c6f9c]⊚[/color][color=transparent]xx[/color][color=#5c6f9c]⊚[/color][color=transparent]xx[/color][color=#5c6f9c]⊚[/color][/url][/center]
[left][list][size=85]post post post
[/size][/list][/left]
Last edited by guil on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.
guil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:49 pm

onmon オンモン
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

вαѕιcѕ wrote:

Name: Onmon
Species:Appmon
Grade:Standard
Type:Game
Appli:Online
Power:950
Buddy:N/A
Side:Neutral,good

eхтrαѕ wrote:-Loves Action movies
-Not afraid to fight those stronger then him
- loves Baozi
-Believes almost anything told to him
-Hates leafy stuff
-love apple juice

Profile:Onmon is a feline-esque Appmon with blasters on his hands. his head has a power symbol as well as his sockets. Like all Appmon, he has two cables on its back to allow him to Applink. Offmon has the ability to raise its target's motivation to the maximum as abruptly as turning on a switch. It is always fired up and motivated itself, just like the effects of its ability.
Personality: Despite what happened to his buddy and his friends, Onmon is a very upbeat and hyper appmon. Before he lost his friends, he was very supportive of them, always there to lend them a hand. Even if they aren't around, he will help out any weak digimon in need. Onmon HATES bullies and cowards. Just like his buddy Gatchmon, he doesn't turn away from a fight no matter how strong they are,so in a way, hes really stubborn. Sometimes, he'll believe almost everything that told to him and will react depending what is told to him. Deep down inside, Onmon is suffering,but he some how keeps his head up high and move forward
Short History: Onmon found his buddy, a second year high school student name Hajime at the beginning of summer. Together with Hajime, three other humans, and their appmon buddies, they had enter the AR-Field, protecting cyber net and the real world from danger. One day, towards the end of summer break Onmon and the others where summoned to the digital world when the revived a strange text on their phone. Little did the group know, it was a trap. Hajime and Onmon where separated from his friends a day after they arrived, Then Hajime was defeated by a mysterious woman and her BelleStarmon. While he was down, Hajime was kidnapped by the this woman and Onmon had never seen them again. Onmon has been wondering the digital world, looking for his buddy and his friends, but he hasn't been having much luck.
Attacks:Switch Spark||Tsunageru Link9Conntecting Link)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//01000101 01010010 01010010 01001111 01010010

Postby ??? ??? » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:06 am

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Kisei Minami
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Bio wrote:Name: Kisei Minami
Sexuality: Asexual
Height: 5'6"
Eye Color: Copper Brown
Blood Type: O-
Zodiac: Gemini, Boar
Role: Neutral Party

B. Personality wrote:Positive:
Easy-Going, Loyal,
Versatile
Negative:
Cowardly, Materialistic,
Manipulative

Other wrote:Partner: Dot Tyumon
Voice: Brash, honeyed
Body Marks: n/a
Faceclaim: Amira,
Rage of Bahamut
Something awful comes forth from cyberspace...
Age 13, resident of a rural community. Word doesn't get around much and technology is mostly stuck in a bubble. Kisei lived a fairly decent and ordinary childhood - going to a small school, getting fairly alright grades, and a couple of okay friends. Nothing too spectacular.
A week or so after her 15th birthday, however, a bizarre storm-front would strike the community. Resulting in power failures, minor structural damage, and a few reports of injuries. Her family would come to realize that all of their personal electrical devices had suffered severe damage, ultimately needing to be replaced. All expect one, that being Kisei's beaten up laptop.
And upon rebooting it for the first the time, there was something to greet her.
INTERACTIVE COMPUTER BUDDY - DOT TYUMON
A special Tyumon that emerged from a computer virus. It seems to mimic the tendencies of a "computer assistant" program". Its potential abilities are unknown.
Attack Techniques:
FACTS V.1: Tells false facts to confuse enemies.
DOWNLOAD AD: Steams junk data directly at opponents.
CTRL+DEL V.0.5: Dot Tyumon gnaws at enemies' data slowly, deleting it permanently.

01001101 01100101 01100101 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100100 00100001
??? ???

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:50 am

i'm sorry, guys... but... i think i have to drop this

i've been less active on CS lately and i'm going to have to cut the RPs i haven't been posting on lately--including this one

hah...
    funny thing is, i thought i could handle still being in this RP
    but there's no point in me continuing if i'm barely ever going to post

thanks for understanding
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:13 am

// We're sorry to see you go Rose! It's all understandable though, life can get rough.

// I'll try to have a post up within the month. I have finals coming up (I have a school that has its finals after winter break) and hoards of work being sent my way. I haven't forgotten about this though! (It's constantly on my mind). When I find the time to do so, I'll have my next post up~
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me