Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [rule update!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: She looked up at the passing dragons. (looking for 1x1)

Postby SilverShadeDragon » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:09 pm

SilverShadeDragon wrote:
SilverShadeDragon wrote:she was trying to catch someone's eye, anyone's eye but nobody would look down. she sighed and rested her head against the stone wall. it had been a long time since anyone hat talked to her, since anyone had spoken to her, she had never learned how to speak to other dragons, abandoned as an egg nobody had told her she belonged.
She was a small dragon, a pearlcatcher.. she still had her pearl but it layed abandoned in a pile of rags to the left of her, she looked up again, waiting for someone, anyone.

(theme:
1x1ish
survivalish, but more having to do with psychology
non- I'm showing off my character's powers to the other players,
more of a senpai/kohai play,
no humans, you're another dragon,
I want someone who's at least 20, because I don't feel comfortable with this kind of roleplay with someone younger than me

@admins
please make a 1x1 post for different themes, its hard to find someone
Last edited by SilverShadeDragon on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverShadeDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Here is I

Postby altiora » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:42 pm

You can call me Desertea, Tea or Quest, whichever one intrigues you the most x

I'm looking for a few rp's, and I don't want to take up your time so I'll just sum things up;
About Me:
I write 100-500 words, with 1-3 paragraphs / 1-7+ replies per week / I am in British Summer Timezone / I will RP on all places except email. I prefer Skype / I am friendly but it's hard for me to start conversations; I'll definitely respond to ooc / I need to have an intriguing starting plot to stay interested.
I don't roleplay:
fxm romance / plots that are only cliches / real animals / other fandoms then posted /1st person
Fandoms:
Steven Universe - I would play any / Night Vale - OC's preferred / Soul Eater - OC's only. I would play a Weapon. / Hetalia - I would be England
Original Plots:
I'd currently like a 'deep' and bittersweet roleplay, perhaps slightly philosophical. It could have 'Sehnsucht' or 'Saudade' themes, or/and be a alternate universe, based in a world like our own but with subtle differences (it is always sunny/rainy, people can't cry, no trees, everything is made of technology, ect. I could give a list of potential differences.) Advanced rp'ers (not to be mistaken as literate) would be desired.
A media-themed roleplay would be good; where we roleplay our characters in formats that replicate letters, emails, text, tumblr posts, facebook posts, anything - using text speak when suitable. This would be the only exception where I'd be fine with 1st person as it would be necessary.
Other then that I'm out to try anything, as long it has an original starting plot. Feel free to volounteer your plot!
Any mix of all of the possible fandoms and plots would be amazing.
Last edited by altiora on Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [rule update!]

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:43 pm

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:If you are going to quit on me,then don't even bother of roleplaying with me. I had it happen to me a lot. Hello, here are some suggestions of roleplays I am currently looking for.

The Roleplay I want to do the most is a Wade Wilson ( Deadpool ) x my female oc. I can add a male and you can add a female too if you want to keep the genders even. I would really really like to do this one! C:

Also, I want to try Ant-man Roleplay. You would play Ant-man and I would play my OC. We can double up too where I play male and female. You also do the same.

I really would like to try my female oc x Vincent from fnaf.( I have been reading a lot of fan fiction on it. ) I currently have only played the first game since I don't have the money to be buying the other two and plus I have bills coming up. I can always look up information on the other two games. This should be fun because my character dosen't fall right away in love. She will be kinda stubborn, but I hope you will be able to rp with me on this. I would really like to try it! C:

I would love to try out a mxm roleplay. Maybe a biker x geek. I would play the biker.

I would really live to do a copxcriminal RP. The only way I would do this if I can play the female cop since I do have a perfect character for it that is female. My character is a cop and I would really love to add Barricade. He is in my siggie. My character is not the nicest and does cause trouble even know she is a cop.

We can do a Density roleplay or a Halo. Or we can do a Density/Halo roleplay. You have to know both games. I don't feel like explaining it if you never played it before.

( I really would like to try it out. )

I really want to do a Transformers roleplay based off the new movie. I mostly roleplay my own characters since I can write more about them when I roleplay. I can roleplay some cannon characters.

Also I am craving a vampire roleplay. I would like to play the female human and you can play the male vampire.

I already know the plot so I will explain it. You would play Super man and I would play Spider man.

Spiderman and Superman hate each other. In the beginning, Superman betray Spiderman by taking him too Dr octopus. Spiderman wants to pay back too Superman for what he has done. Later on, Superman find Spiderman seriously hurt. Spiderman does not trust him at all. The world is coming to an end. Superman need Spidermans help but Spiderman won't listen to him. Can he get Spiderman to trust him?

I don't really want any romance in this roleplay, but if you want to then I will.

Or we could do a Dead pool and Spider man roleplay. I would still play Spiderman and you would play Dead pool. I would like in the beginning that the two don't know each other.

I have another suggestion too. You would play Spider man and I would my female villain. Is it possible for a Villain to be in love with a super hero? What if the other finds out about it? If we do this one, I will explain more of the plot.

Dead pool is hired to take my female Villian OC in. He starts to like her and my character starts liking him. One day he finds out what the lab has done to her. How they are treating her. He ends up saving her and later on she admits her love to him.

Or we can do where my character is a cop and she ends up bumping into Deadpool. She starts to get to know him and he starts to know her. We can come up with a plot aa we go along. ( I really want to do this one! Please! C: I have been wanting to do a Deadpool roleplay. )

We could do a super hero roleplay too. You would have to play male and female and I would do the same.

Also a werewolf/vampire/hunter RP would be fine. You must be able to roleplay male and female too

A character cross over roleplay would be really OK. You can play anyone from a video game, T.V show, movie or your own character. I don't have a plot, but if you want one, We can discuss it.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miz Spiffy » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:14 am

Hi! My Name's Spiffy! Well, Miz Spiffy, but most people leave the Miz part off. And I'm looking for an RP or Two or ya know, a lot!

About Me:
-Live in EST, but in college with a full time job, so I'll be on at weird times.
-Never RPed on here before, but I have experience, mostly Semi-Lit (5 sentences to a paragraph or two unless I'm really inspired)
-Friendly, I probably won't start OOC convos, but I'll always reply.

Looking for a Partner:
-Semi-lit also. But I don't expect you to give me more than I give you.
-Grammar
-Friendly

Interested in:
-Fantasy Wolf based RPs. I have a lot of characters that I would love to put into action.
-Monster High ([removed] Really enjoy this show and I'm not ashamed)

Please PM me if any of this is at all interesting to you!
Last edited by raey on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: sharing personal information is not allowed
I'm a member of AAC! Adopt a pet here=> viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2047664

Currently selling pets in my trade group for C$, very cheap!
Miz Spiffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby (Jessica) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:46 am

(Jessica) wrote:

Hey there ^.^

I would like to start a 1x1 roleplay with somebody.

Expected from Me:
4+ Sentences Per Post. Usually more but four is my minimum.
Decent Spelling & Grammar.
Online Regularly.
'Pretty' Posts.

Expected from You:
At least more than one line.
Decent Spelling & Grammar
Post at least once a week.

I would like to Roleplay:
I would like to play any RED characters in these pairings.

Teen Wolf - Male Canon x OC
Harry Potter - Male Canon x OC
Supernatural Romance - Teens With Powers, Vampires, Werewolves etc.
Forbidden Romances - Any Pairings Really, Including Supernatural.
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Country Boy x City Girl
Outcast x Popular
Based on a Song - I would have to know the song
Fan x Celebrity - Real or fake celebrity.
Superhero x Villain - Made up or Marvel/DC
Human x Werewolf/Shapeshifter
Enemies to lovers
Girl x Bestfriends Brother
Assassin x Target
11th Doctor x OC Companion
OC Doctor x OC Companion

Divergent - Four x OC or Eric x OC
Image Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You got that James Dean day dream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time.
Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style

❖❖❖❖❖
❖❖❖

❖❖❖
❖❖❖❖❖
Tumblr FanFiction
Cᴏᴅɪɴɢ
(Jessica)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:27 am

TigerIsHiding wrote:
1X1 S E A R C H

A B O U T M E
im TigerIsHiding, and im looking for a one x one roleplay.

i am a friendly person and loves to talk ooc a lot. i am online often, though only after school and i may be busy with homework too. i ask that you will be patient with me if i can't reply right away. it would be great if you could post at least once per day, though i understand if you are busy. i can generally post one paragraph, at least 3 sentences, though i try to write more. id love it if you can write as much if not more, no one liners please. i do prefer to play the female as i have am sketchy at playing male, and won't be good at it. so if you can play the male, that would be great. i have only done mxf roleplays before though id love to try a fxf. most of my roleplays have romance in them, so it's must for me. please notify me if you will be leaving the roleplay or even taking a break, i really want to know so I don't just wait for a reply. i will always tell you when ill leave aswell.

I N T E R E S T S
NCIS
Abby x Gibbs
Abby x McGee
Gibbs x Tony
Gibbs x Jenny
Abby x Ducky

DoctorWho
Ten x Rose
Eleven X Clara
Thirteen X Clara
Eleven X OC

VampireKnight
Yuki x Kaname
Yuki x Zero
Kaname x Zero x Yuki
Kaname x Zero
Yuki x Headmaster
Yuki x OC

TheIrregularMagicHighSchool
Miyuki x Tatsuya
Miyuki x OC
Tatsuya x OC

please message me if you're interested in staring a roleplay with me.
when messaging me, please tell me a bit about yourself and how
you roleplay, and also what plot you'd like to do.
im open to suggestions!
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1x1 search

Postby amicia » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:15 am

────────────────── ( A B O U T M E ) ────────────

obviously, im dwemer, but feel free to call me mer. c; i am in the eastern time zone,
so keep that in mind when waiting for replies. i don't mind at all if you live in a different time
zone, though! i am also a student, so my day will usually be busy. however, i still find time to
make replies (especially on the weekends). i consider myself a high semi lit to low lit player,
depending on what I'm given to work with. i can write from three hundred to eight hundred
words per post. i usually mirror replies, unless I have tons of muse and time that day. i will
only role-play on the forums though we can switch it to pm if need be. i can play both male
or female and i will do either mxf, fxf or mxm romances. if i'll be inactive for more than three
days, i'll pm you! (my posts, on weekdays, will be limited to the afternoon or at night, and
i'm quite the night owl. on weekends, my posts will vary throughout the day.)

────────────────── ( E X P E C T A T I O N S ) ────────────

⋆ i do expect you to be quite semi-lit in your replies. several sentences per
post. something i can work with is fine.
⋆ please post every four to five days. i know life can get hectic, and i can respect that.
if you are planning to be inactive, please notify me!
⋆ please be etiquette. help with the plot or any major plot twists.
⋆ i am quite talkative, and would love to chat with you in ooc. ^^ if you don't want to,
i can respect that.
⋆ i'm a sucker for romance, so i would prefer if we have romance in our role-play,
but if you don't want too, that's perfectly fine!
⋆ please do not abandon the role-play. i love role-plays that last long, and as long as
you don't leave me hanging, i won't let you hanging. if you want to leave the role-play,
just tell me! i won't bite your head off, i promise.

────────────────── ( I N T E R E S T S ) ────────────

bolded means that I would like that role.
of course, I am open for suggestions. This is just what I thought of off the top of my head.
for the fandoms, i don't mind if we do ocs, canon x ocs or canon pairs.

medieval/fantasy romances/arranged marriages
prince x princess
knight x princess
evil king x good royal
prince x peasant
princess x peasant
knight x commoner
royalty x commoner
assassin x target
assassin x royalty

medieval/fantasy based
dragons/dragon riders
dragon & hunter
assassins
wizards
kings & queens
knights
adventurers
etc.
basically anything medieval/
fantasy based.

fandoms
harry potter
the hunger games
lotr/the hobbit
skyrim
warrior cats
percy jackson
the inheritance cycle
game of thrones
the mortal instruments
here are quite a few, though you
may pm me if you want to know if
i'm in a specific fandom.

animals
felines
canines
horses
big cats
etc.
i'm willing to do an
animal 1x1 but we'll have
to think of a nice plot.

so if you want to role-play with me,
don't be afraid to send a pm! i promise
i won't bite! i'm open for all suggestions,
too, so don't be afraid to pop up with something!
amicia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby John Shepard » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:27 am

HELLO
I'm Apo or Archie, but feel free to call me whatever.
I am obviously looking for some more 1x1 partners. I'm a young adult from Europe, so my timezone is CEST, and my native language is German. Therefore, I might not be as literate as some of you. I'd consider myself somewhat relaxed semi-lit, I don't write huge posts usually, but I'll give you a decent amount of sentences per post, depending on my muse. However, there will never be anything close to a one liner. I guess I have fairly nice grammar, spelling and punctuation, and I expect the same from my partners, though I am very well aware that everyone can make some mistakes. As I neither go to school nor to work at the moment, I am basically available 24/7, I am online a lot because I don't really have a life, and I want some active partners, not someone who lets me wait for a week or someone who just abandons me. I enjoy OOC talk, but I can sometimes be kinda awkward.
As for topics/plots, yes, I do romance, but only mxm, with very few exceptions, and I don't like rps based on romance. My rps need to have action in them. Other than that, I am open for almost everything, as long as it's not an animal rp. I have a large variety of OCs, from vampires and werewolves to assassins to detectives. My characters are usually adults and mostly male. I won't do anything with celebrities, high school or something like that, and I can't play canons all too well. I will roleplay through thread, or Google Docs. I won't roleplay through PM, Mail, Skype, or anything chat-like.

A few fandoms I'm in and I'd consider rp'ing;
Supernatural
Orange Is The New Black
Marvel
Mass Effect (MaleShep only!)
The Last Of Us
Just ask me, or pm me your ideas, I'd love to hear/read them!
Our hero, our hero claims a warrior's heart
John Shepard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:05 am

bibliophile; wrote:
bibliophile; wrote:
bibliophile; wrote:
Hi! I'm bibliophile;, but you can call me... hmm... whatever you want, haha. As you've probably gathered from the fact that I'm posting on this thread, I'm looking for a role playing partner.

αвσυт мє:
A little but about me? Well, I'm in the central standard time zone. I attend classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 am to 3:15 pm CST. But I'm away from home from 7:00 am to 4:30 pm, roughly. So, I usually post a few times in the morning, a couple times between classes, because I have nothing better to do, and the posts become more frequent once I get home. I can post a good sized paragraph if I'm not blocked and I have a good sized post to reply to. I'm not picky, though.

ωнαт ι єχρє¢т:
Like I said above, I'm not picky about the size of your posts. But I do expect a few things.
-Proper grammar. This is a must have.
-I like to talk, so I'll likely post thing in OOC. Please do not be rude.
-DRAMA! I crave it (not in real life, but, y'know...). That's why I'm here! If you have an idea, PM me about it! I do not care how dramatic or sad. I'll message you with plenty of plans, but I want you to contribute as well.
-At least more that six or seven words in a post. It's difficult to respond to, "He smiled and watched her."
-Frequent posts. This is another must. If it takes you two or three days to post, I really do apologize, but I can't do it. That's not to say that if you get busy, I'll quit. I understand that neither this website, nor I am the still center of your turning world. Just let me know before you leave if you know ahead of time.

ωнαт тσ єχρє¢т ƒяσм мє:
-I can post a good paragraph if I have the means.
-I like to make pretty posts, but you don't have to.
-Proper grammar, and maybe a few big words.
-Very frequent posts. I have no life.
-Drama, and lots of it! I love drama in role plays. It's no fun if nothing happens!
-Embarrassing as it is, I really only do romance.

ωнαт ι ωσυℓ∂ ℓιкє тσ ρℓαу:
(
Bold is the part I would prefer to have. Italics are plots that I can play either part in.)

All of these can be Male and Male, Female and Female, or Male and Female. I'm cool with any pairing.
Cannon celebrity and OC fan
OC celebrity and OC fan
OC and OC

Anything forbidden!!
Professor and Student (College level)
Fighting families' children
Assassin and target
Really, anything forbidden!

ωнαт ι ωιℓℓ ησт ρℓαу:
(I'm simply not good at these.)
-Apocalyptic plots
-Animal plots
-Not many fantasy plots

I think that's about it! PM me if you're interested. Please?
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby » ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ. » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:01 am

Hello there and welcome, my name is Tony Stark, but you may call me Tony.
    I'm obviously looking for a 1x1, so I'll get straight to posting this right away.

What to expect from me;
    ~ I am a semi literate, who can post from a sentence [depending on how much you give me to write.] up to paragraphs.
    ~ My posts will vary, when on the computer - they will be coded, when on my phone - they will not.
    ~ My grammar is extremely high, most of the time that I am not using a phone, stupid auto correct messes it up.
    ~ I am a human being, so I do have emotions and work. So I won't be on all day, someday's at least.
    ~ My Replies are extremely fast, I basically reply as soon as I see you have.
    ~ I won't abandon the roleplay.

What I expect from you;
    ~ That you are not a one liner person, yes I will give you Writers Block, but not all the time.
    ~ You do not have to have coded posts, unless being the character form of course.
    ~ At least to use some grammar. It annoys me when people don't.
    ~ Please, don't just abandon the roleplay, this hurts dearly.
    ~ Reply quickly.

What I would like to roleplay;
    [* = craving to do.]
    ~Doctor who * Ten/Ten
    I already have a few plots for this, please pm me to see them.
    Marvel * Ten/Ten
    I am mainly looking for Tony Stark/Iron man, Role plays, but wiling to do Hawk eye.
    Medieval Ten/Ten
    Anything medieval I will love to do.
    NCIS Los Angeles Ten/Ten
    G. Callen x OC
    Marty Deeks x OC
    Please, don't hesitate to contact me, I am looking forward to hearing from you!
» ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me