Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

literate dog/ wolf roleplay ?

Postby moe, » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:37 pm

x
x
x

hello!
      i've been fairly interested in wolf or dog- based roleplays recently
      but I haven't seen many turn up in the literate / advanced forums
      as of lately! if anybody would be interested in helping me plan an
      advanced-literate (400-500 words a post?) wolf or dog roleplay, fe
      el free to pm me! I have a few ideas floating around in my head b
      ut I'd love some help just solidifying ideas and themes!

an idea that has been on my mind as of recent. (we don't needa d
      o it of course!) is: a small group of .wolves / dogs / werewolves ?
      are released from captivity into a .large dome-like area. research
      ers are conducting a .study to see if various wolf / dog breeds fro
      m around the globe will find camaraderie if given no .'other choic
      e to survive. i'd be open to doing this with dogs, wolves, .or were
      wolves as stated before! '.but again, it's just an idea and you're fr
      ee to pm me w/ other ones on your mind as well!

x
x
x
moe,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby FerretMonarch » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:57 pm

Anyone one interested in doing a zootopia rp? 

*here's a bit of the storyline* 
All has been peaceful in zootopia for decades. No one has tried to pit predators and prey against each other since the Bellweather incident. (Pretty sure that's the sheep name) everyone is living in harmony and you being an creature full of hope has moved to the big city of zootopia for a new start. No sooner than you have settled in prey and predators alike start coming up missing. The two sides that once lived harmoniously have now started to blame the other side and crime and an upcoming civil war loom in the distance. Who is kidnapping these creatures? Why are they doing it? Can you stop the upcoming civil war?* 

**disclaimer** you don't have to be a cop just tell me how you got dragged into the mystery and why you want to solve it (in the sign-up forum of course)
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:56 am

Would anyone be interested in co-owning/doing a werewolf semi-lit RP with me? I'd need help making a discord server and need someone who's good at coding! I set up the thread for the most part here! please feel free to PM me if you're interested!

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pm me if you're interested or have suggestions

Postby winterfell. » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:33 am

so this is a poorly written summary of my idea so far so bare with me:

another ice age hit and, in order to survive, the wealthy people sheltered themselves in a massive underground
      tunnel system where they lived for decades after the big freeze. seventy-five years later, the centralized government
      assembles a team of six people with different specialties to go out into the freeze for the first time to survey the
      land, due to dwindling resources underground and a need to colonize the land as soon as possible. however, they find
      out that -- shocker -- those who couldn't afford to go underground didn't completely die off. yay! but now they're
      bitter and angry and also scared for these new comers (colonization sucks, yo) so now they gotta interact and stuff.

- six major characters part of an expedition team
      indention leader-type (trusted politician from the ground)
      indention botanist (to grow stuff)
      indention biochemist (for reasons)
      indention historian (for other reasons)
      indention soldier (for defense)
      indention doctor (to keep people from dying)

all other characters are natives to the surface world and they can be unlimited. i imagine they live in small village-like
      societies where everyone has a job. they have almost no surviving technology, but are resourceful and intelligent people.
      there should probably be a power structure of some sort though, all ages apply to these roles.

-power structure might be something simple and tribe-like since i'm not creative enough to do much more

indention chief or king/queen? (top dog)
      indention second (ya know for other stuff)
      indention soldiers (small defense squad?)
      indention hunters/foragers (because food is essential)
      indention planters (because i don't wanna use the word 'farmer' unless i have to)
      indention healer(s) (to keep people from dying)
      indention scholars (because knowledge is power)
      indention everyone else (because yeah)

this would be semi-lit (350+ words) and characters would have ages specific to their role. all of the people from underground need to be 23 or older. all high-ranking roles in the surface tribe also need to be older. no twenty-year-old monarchs or anything. lemme know what you think c:
winterfell.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:39 pm

Would anyone be interested in a Fallout 4 based RP, or a post apocalyptic fursona RP? (Or a mix of both...? A fallout 4 based fursona RP?) Considering making it so that people who want to do semi-lit RPs but also are busy sometimes can still feel welcome (I am busy with a toddler all the time and some personal life problems so I want to make sure other people with schedules like mine can feel comfortable without worrying if they're going to get booted) with some obvious "if it's been an entire month I'll ask what's up" rules, but otherwise fairly lenient.

Depending on the type of RP, we can also include possibly a discord for discussion if that interests people? I guess just like let me know if this sounds interesting, I do have ideas already in mind for any three of these. Whichever one gets the most attention is the one I'll end up doing.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:41 pm

Rosemoon wrote:Would anyone be interested in a Fallout 4 based RP, or a post apocalyptic fursona RP? (Or a mix of both...? A fallout 4 based fursona RP?) Considering making it so that people who want to do semi-lit RPs but also are busy sometimes can still feel welcome (I am busy with a toddler all the time and some personal life problems so I want to make sure other people with schedules like mine can feel comfortable without worrying if they're going to get booted) with some obvious "if it's been an entire month I'll ask what's up" rules, but otherwise fairly lenient.

Depending on the type of RP, we can also include possibly a discord for discussion if that interests people? I guess just like let me know if this sounds interesting, I do have ideas already in mind for any three of these. Whichever one gets the most attention is the one I'll end up doing.

Very interested in the post apocalyptic fursona rp
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:01 am

Interest Check: Not entirely sure how this would work, would collaborate with potential RPers. Would anyone be game for an RP based on the TV reality show "Survivor"?
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yves » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:27 am

if u saw me post in the wrong thread. I didnt do it bc I did. No i didnt ❤️
Last edited by yves on Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:34 am

I have a few ideas for RPs, so if you are interested in any of these ideas, let me know

FNAF RP

This RP takes place after the events of FFPS/FNAF6. William Afton went to Hell after dying in the fire at the end of the game. He makes a deal with the devil and is reincarnated into a newborn baby boy. He still has all the memories of his life before his death, and as he grows up, he becomes the same person he was before his death, a heartless murderer. He opens up a new company which is basically the same as Fazbear Entertainment, just under another name.

It's been forgotten, finally. The memory of Fazbear Entertainment and the tragedies behind it have faded away, just like the agony of any tragedy. Sadly, that's not entirely true. When the pizzeria burned down, the spirits trapped in the animatronics were indeed freed, and William Afton indeed went to Hell where he belongs. But do you really think a psychotic killer would allow himself to be destroyed like that? If you do, you're very wrong. William made a deal with the devil, and that deal was the start of something much worse. William was brought back to life in the body of a newborn boy. He would grow up into the same murderous psychopath he was before his death. And now, Fazbear Entertainment, while dead in name, has been revived as Donk E. Cheese Incorporated. And now, the nightmare has been reborn.

Warrior Cats RP

The clan, known as TreeClan, lives far above the forest floor in the trees. Their camp is made from an abandoned twoleg treehouse. They are significantly different from other clans because of their ranks, and the fact that they have a written language which they use to record historical events, such as the creation of the clan, the migrating to the tree canopies, and a civil war from long ago. If you have questions about what sort of ranks there are, let me know and I'll gladly explain them. I don't have a plot for this one, not yet at least

AU Harry Potter

So, I got this idea from a fan fiction. Basically, instead of trying to kill Harry Potter, Voldemort kidnaps him and makes Dumbledore believe that he's dead. From then on, Harry Potter is no more, Voldemort uses an old ritual to make Harry his own flesh and blood, and renames him Harrison Riddle. From then on, it's basically the same as the movies/books, only with Harry now known as Harrison as a Slytherin, and Voldemort is still alive and well. I don't have a lot of plot ideas for this except possibly for Harrison to open the Chamber of Secrets.

Paper Mario

This RP takes 2 years after the events of Origami King, but there won't be much relating to the game other than a few features, so there won't be a ton of spoilers in the RP. It combines the Black Paint concept from Color Splash with the Folded Soldiers from Origami King

It's been 2 years since the incident with Origami King Olly. Peace has returned to the Mushroom Kingdom, if only for a while. As a wise man once said, "If we do not learn from our history, it is bound to repeat itself." This couldn't be any more true than it is now. The Origami Craftsman found a strange piece of paper, and folded it to give it life. However, the paper was tainted with the evil Black Paint. Now, a greater evil than ever before has arisen. The Origami Craftsman fled into hiding, but not before creating his last creations, a new hope for the world of paper. His creations were the four Elemental Origami Sprites, each meant to watch over the four shrines. But will they be able to defeat the Dark Origami?

Realistic School Kids

In this one, school has just been let out for the summer. This is in a small town where most if not all children know each other in some way. During the break, the kids are playing a Dungeons and Dragons style game, but instead of it being a tabletop game, it's a real life role playing game with toy weapons and imaginary magic. Playing the game isn't the only thing the kids are doing though, they still have to do things that you would normally do in the summer, like summer homework projects, chores, having a curfew, and the like

It's another quiet day in the quiet mountain town of Ash Lake. As the school year draws to a close, the neighborhood children have decided to play a medieval fantasy role playing game. The kids are all around Ash Lake playing, and while some adults are getting annoyed, the children are having fun, just like any kid should during summer vacation. The kids are playing in multiple ways, and use anything they can think of as part of the game. But as any kid knows, life's not all fun and games, they have summer homework, chores, and curfews. But even so, the game continues on, and any kid in school can join in on the fun.
Last edited by Demon God Caelan on Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:21 am

Sith: Darth Severus wrote:
Sith: Darth Severus wrote:
I have a few ideas for RPs, so if you are interested in any of these ideas, let me know

FNAF RP

This RP takes place after the events of FFPS/FNAF6. William Afton went to Hell after dying in the fire at the end of the game. He makes a deal with the devil and is reincarnated into a newborn baby boy. He still has all the memories of his life before his death, and as he grows up, he becomes the same person he was before his death, a heartless murderer. He opens up a new company which is basically the same as Fazbear Entertainment, just under another name.

It's been forgotten, finally. The memory of Fazbear Entertainment and the tragedies behind it have faded away, just like the agony of any tragedy. Sadly, that's not entirely true. When the pizzeria burned down, the spirits trapped in the animatronics were indeed freed, and William Afton indeed went to Hell where he belongs. But do you really think a psychotic killer would allow himself to be destroyed like that? If you do, you're very wrong. William made a deal with the devil, and that deal was the start of something much worse. William was brought back to life in the body of a newborn boy. He would grow up into the same murderous psychopath he was before his death. And now, Fazbear Entertainment, while dead in name, has been revived as Donk E. Cheese Incorporated. And now, the nightmare has been reborn.

Warrior Cats RP

The clan, known as TreeClan, lives far above the forest floor in the trees. Their camp is made from an abandoned twoleg treehouse. They are significantly different from other clans because of their ranks, and the fact that they have a written language which they use to record historical events, such as the creation of the clan, the migrating to the tree canopies, and a civil war from long ago. If you have questions about what sort of ranks there are, let me know and I'll gladly explain them. I don't have a plot for this one, not yet at least

AU Harry Potter

So, I got this idea from a fan fiction. Basically, instead of trying to kill Harry Potter, Voldemort kidnaps him and makes Dumbledore believe that he's dead. From then on, Harry Potter is no more, Voldemort uses an old ritual to make Harry his own flesh and blood, and renames him Harrison Riddle. From then on, it's basically the same as the movies/books, only with Harry now known as Harrison as a Slytherin, and Voldemort is still alive and well. I don't have a lot of plot ideas for this except possibly for Harrison to open the Chamber of Secrets.

Paper Mario

This RP takes 2 years after the events of Origami King, but there won't be much relating to the game other than a few features, so there won't be a ton of spoilers in the RP. It combines the Black Paint concept from Color Splash with the Folded Soldiers from Origami King

It's been 2 years since the incident with Origami King Olly. Peace has returned to the Mushroom Kingdom, if only for a while. As a wise man once said, "If we do not learn from our history, it is bound to repeat itself." This couldn't be any more true than it is now. The Origami Craftsman found a strange piece of paper, and folded it to give it life. However, the paper was tainted with the evil Black Paint. Now, a greater evil than ever before has arisen. The Origami Craftsman fled into hiding, but not before creating his last creations, a new hope for the world of paper. His creations were the four Elemental Origami Sprites, each meant to watch over the four shrines. But will they be able to defeat the Dark Origami?

I would be intersted in the harry potter rp if I knew a wee bit more about what it is vased around
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me