Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby LivingLethal » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:00 pm

hello!

is there any interest in a small, semi-literate dog roleplay? i have a number of potential plots, including but not limited to the following:

+ a group of military dogs in a nondescript war zone must find a way to survive in the midst of chaos surrounding them.
+ the kennel drama of a racing greyhound kennel
+ a slice of life with interpersonal drama between outdoor herd protection dogs

if you would be interested in joining one of these, please send me a message. thank you! <3
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zahara723 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:56 pm

Anyone interested in making an all new divergent rp with me with a completely different story then the books if you are interested in helping me with this or are interested in a how to train your dragon or Pokémon rp please pm me.
Zahara723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:37 am

hi its me again! would anyone be interested in a mha type rp, but with a little bit of
      a twist? something more so to focus on heroes vs villains? basically, quirks have become
      rarer and rarer, seemingly disappearing as each year passes. soon enough, it is quite rare
      to come across anyone with any. the villains has thus taken over the city, with the most
      power due to them being one of the only groups people with quirks left. however, a small
      group of people who want to take down the villains is formed, basically a rag-tag group of
      kids who want to do good. but can they really do this? only one way to find out.

more will be explained/discussed via pm or whatever, if it receives enough interest. if
      you're interested, please let me know! thank you! <3
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue Snufkin » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:47 am

Heyo! I've actually had a few ideas that I'm wondering if people would be interested in or have feedback for :)

- A space-themed roleplay, ex. people on a space ship or like humans colonising a planet

- Modern royalty drama type thing an alternative universe where countries never abandoned monarchies and the next generation of future rulers are getting together for a ball or something for public relations

- School for magic people/gods/ goddesses kind of thing? like Hogwarts but not?

Pm me ^^
Blue Snufkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:24 am

Would anyone be interested in a small group rp based around rick riodrens works? Mainly in the greek/roman side of things but maybe mix some stuff up too idk. Pm if interested ^-^

Would like it to be semi lit
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:44 am

I have a few ideas for RPs, so if you are interested in any of these ideas, let me know

FNAF RP

This RP takes place after the events of FFPS/FNAF6. William Afton went to Hell after dying in the fire at the end of the game. He makes a deal with the devil and is reincarnated into a newborn baby boy. He still has all the memories of his life before his death, and as he grows up, he becomes the same person he was before his death, a heartless murderer. He opens up a new company which is basically the same as Fazbear Entertainment, just under another name.

It's been forgotten, finally. The memory of Fazbear Entertainment and the tragedies behind it have faded away, just like the agony of any tragedy. Sadly, that's not entirely true. When the pizzeria burned down, the spirits trapped in the animatronics were indeed freed, and William Afton indeed went to Hell where he belongs. But do you really think a psychotic killer would allow himself to be destroyed like that? If you do, you're very wrong. William made a deal with the devil, and that deal was the start of something much worse. William was brought back to life in the body of a newborn boy. He would grow up into the same murderous psychopath he was before his death. And now, Fazbear Entertainment, while dead in name, has been revived as Donk E. Cheese Incorporated. And now, the nightmare has been reborn.

Warrior Cats RP

The clan, known as TreeClan, lives far above the forest floor in the trees. Their camp is made from an abandoned twoleg treehouse. They are significantly different from other clans because of their ranks, and the fact that they have a written language which they use to record historical events, such as the creation of the clan, the migrating to the tree canopies, and a civil war from long ago. If you have questions about what sort of ranks there are, let me know and I'll gladly explain them. I don't have a plot for this one, not yet at least

AU Harry Potter

So, I got this idea from a fan fiction. Basically, instead of trying to kill Harry Potter, Voldemort kidnaps him and makes Dumbledore believe that he's dead. From then on, Harry Potter is no more, Voldemort uses an old ritual to make Harry his own flesh and blood, and renames him Harrison Riddle. From then on, it's basically the same as the movies/books, only with Harry now known as Harrison as a Slytherin, and Voldemort is still alive and well. I don't have a lot of plot ideas for this except possibly for Harrison to open the Chamber of Secrets.

Paper Mario

This RP takes 2 years after the events of Origami King, but there won't be much relating to the game other than a few features, so there won't be a ton of spoilers in the RP. It combines the Black Paint concept from Color Splash with the Folded Soldiers from Origami King

It's been 2 years since the incident with Origami King Olly. Peace has returned to the Mushroom Kingdom, if only for a while. As a wise man once said, "If we do not learn from our history, it is bound to repeat itself." This couldn't be any more true than it is now. The Origami Craftsman found a strange piece of paper, and folded it to give it life. However, the paper was tainted with the evil Black Paint. Now, a greater evil than ever before has arisen. The Origami Craftsman fled into hiding, but not before creating his last creations, a new hope for the world of paper. His creations were the four Elemental Origami Sprites, each meant to watch over the four shrines. But will they be able to defeat the Dark Origami?
Last edited by Demon God Caelan on Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:41 am

re-post with added info

hi its me again! would anyone be interested in a mha type rp, but with a little bit of
      a twist? something more so to focus on heroes vs villains? basically, quirks have become
      rarer and rarer, seemingly disappearing as each year passes. soon enough, it is quite rare
      to come across anyone with any. the villains has thus taken over the city, with the most
      power due to them being one of the only groups people with quirks left. however, a small
      group of people who want to take down the villains is formed, basically a rag-tag group of
      kids who want to do good. but can they really do this? only one way to find out.

[ the actual cause of the disappearance of quirks has yet to be discovered. it
      could be due to some kind of disaster, event, or even a bigger threat lurking in
      the midst. this will be discussed once i have found enough people interested. ]

• semi-lit to literate at most, at least a paragraph
      • potentially limited roles due to the nature of the plot
      • the ability to play both hero and villain characters
      • users potentially have the ability to have characters
      have quirks or be quirk-less.
      • potential roles are currently set as (leader, second in
      command, etc) but could be like ('the leader', 'the spy',
      etc)
      • and potentially more!
      • current people interested - 4

more will be explained/discussed via pm or whatever, if it receives enough interest. if
      you're interested, please let me know! thank you! <3
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:47 am

Would anyone be interested in a small group rp based around rick riodrens works? Mainly in the greek/roman side of things but maybe mix some stuff up too idk. Pm if interested ^-^

Would like it to be semi lit
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zahara723 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:15 am

I have three ideas pm me if interested

Idea 1:
A virus has broke out known as the animal virus no one is sure how it started but they do know it started to effect children it has been 50 years ago now that it happened. They has become two strains of it Strain z- where they show fractures of animals like tails claws and teeth, then there is strain X where their personality is effected by their animal. Some people believe stain x inflicted should be exterminated.

Then their are the A kids they are some young teenagers that not only have traits of animals or personalities of them but also gained manipulation powers. These kids are locked up to be studied and are used to hunt down x strain inflicted. Will the resistance rescue them or will the G.O.T.W. (Government of the world) keep them at their co control.

This is a rough draft and is a big rp so it needs at least 8 interested to start and be made

Idea two:

Pokémon academia where Pokémon themselves go to school

This doesn’t take as many to start as the other does but still takes 6 to start

Idea three:

Elemental Trainer Academia

Pokémon academy with trainers that have different elements the trainer can actually do although that is still rare

This one also needs 6 people before I make it

So please pm me if your interested in any of these ideas
Zahara723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:26 pm

KyokoKirigiri wrote:I am looking for an Artemis Fowl RP book works I'm only on the 3rd book though, as well as the movie works. PM me please. I need an rp for it.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me