Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby bigwig. » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:45 pm

heyo! I have been playing a lot of new horizons lately and had the sorta passing idea of maybe making an rp based on animal crossing in some form? either a generic one or a sorta multifandom crossover featuring various characters from other sources as cute animal villagers! there probably wouldn't be too much of a central plot and it would be a more laid-back, open-ended kinda thing. though, I don't know if anyone would actually be interested in something like that, so hmu if you would be!
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:55 am

Hiya! I've had this idea for a rp I've used like, once, but it was super bare-bones, so I've remade it.

Giovanni has taken over the Kanto and Johto regions by brute force. Both elite fours have been abolished, and these two regions have become a no-man's land. Most of the legendary Pokémon have been captured, except for Celebi and Mew. Both were elusive to begin with, but now they're practically impossible to find through any means.
Underground revolutions have started, slowly picking up steam and members.
I'm still working out the plot, but defeating Team Rocket would require finding both mythical Pokémon, and possibly the use of Celebi's time traveling powers.
Feel free to offer ideas! I'd like it to be a relatively small group, preferably semi-lit.
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:52 pm

hey there! so i was thinking of making a new warriors rp, but this one would be a little
      different than most. the world, ranks and maybe some others stuff would be different
      from your average warriors rp. im up for this being a small invite only group rp or a
      regular group rp. instead of having a deputy, cats of the royal blood line take over once
      the previous leader has died. so...

general plot is, the leader has died. only thing is that the leader died unnaturally. the
      leader was clearly murdered but no one knows who did it, though some have their
      suspicions. the knew heir to the throne will become leader soon, much to said feline's
      littermate's dismay. they are plotting to overthrow their littermate, but doesn't
      exactly know how with everything going on. making a move as such could be suspicious.
      shortly after the new leader takes the throne, someone leaves the clan. this is seen as
      suspicious. the new leader's littermate the convinces them to leave the clan in search
      of the one who left the clan, with the help of a few others of course. their littermate
      agrees, but fails to alert the clan of this. so this makes it easy for their littermate
      to take over, making the rest of the clan believe that their new leader has ran off
      and since they are the only one left to rule, they have to.

there is much more to the story than this, but this is just a general idea. if interested
      lmk via pm! thank you for reading, i look forward to hearing from anyone. <33
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Interest Check for Warrior Cat Roleplay

Postby shawty-cs » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:50 pm

hey hey! warrior's interest check! i've already started making the role-play but i'm still curious of id anyone would
    be interested in this. this sets in an au that strays away from the plot of the original books.

so basically the story starts with, Set. Set is an outsider, who's fascinated by clan-cat life. She ran into and fell in
    love with the deputy of thunderclan, lightingheart. Lightningheart is a prideful tom and due to the clan's current
    hate outsiders he kept Set a secret from the clan. Lightningheart also had a another mate in the clan, pansytail.
    both Set and pansytail were baring lightningheart's kits, and Set was unaware of his second family.

Set was struggling to care for her kits outside of the clan during leaf-bare so she asked lightingheart (whos now
    lightningstar) to join the clan for the sake of their kits. he declined her request which angered her. she later
    found out he had a second family and traveled to the thunderclan camp to confront lightingstar bout it. once
    he was confronted, he ordered his warriors to drive set out but she wouldn't leave without putting up a fight.

she was eventually driven out but came back to set fire to the thunderclan camp to murder his second family
    but while the fire was going she was killed by a couple of warriors. her kits eventually passed without her. she
    didn't make it to starclan but she ended up in this purgatory like place. her soul/spirit was so full of rage, and
    dread it created the energy of the dark forest. this would be the discovery of the dark forest.

her spirit haunts the one surviving kit of lightingstar and pansytail eventually leading him to make a deadly
    deal with her. (theres a lot more to this story but i didn't wanna make it too long! just pm me!)
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IC: semi-rng/ARPG-element roleplay

Postby NekomaruNidais » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:58 pm

so i've been wanting to do an RP with like... ARPG-type elements, so to speak, for a while now. the idea is, you're the owner of a new cattery in a town where cat fancy is The Thing. there's a plotline to it -- show rigging, scandal, corruption, etc -- but mainly your goal in this rp is a personal one to breed the best cats. you'd get to choose what breed(s) of cats you want in the start, then they'd be randomly rolled for things like genetics, health, etc.

i've got more up my sleeve for this, but if this sounds interesting, shoot me a pm? i'll probably make the thread even if there's no response on here, but i wanted to see if i could get some first.
my thread links
arctofelis
jackhunds
dracofelis
hi, call me neko/nekomaru/whatever!
he/him, transgender male, gay
NekomaruNidais

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:19 am

So, I had an idea for a FNAF RP, here's the intro and a little bit of information

This RP takes place after the events of FFPS/FNAF6. William Afton went to Hell after dying in the fire at the end of the game. He makes a deal with the devil and is reincarnated into a newborn baby boy. He still has all the memories of his life before his death, and as he grows up, he becomes the same person he was before his death, a heartless murderer. He opens up a new company which is basically the same as Fazbear Entertainment, just under another name.

It's been forgotten, finally. The memory of Fazbear Entertainment and the tragedies behind it have faded away, just like the agony of any tragedy. Sadly, that's not entirely true. When the pizzeria burned down, the spirits trapped in the animatronics were indeed freed, and William Afton indeed went to Hell where he belongs. But do you really think a psychotic killer would allow himself to be destroyed like that? If you do, you're very wrong. William made a deal with the devil, and that deal was the start of something much worse. William was brought back to life in the body of a newborn boy. He would grow up into the same murderous psychopath he was before his death. And now, Fazbear Entertainment, while dead in name, has been revived as Donk E. Cheese Incorporated. And now, the nightmare has been reborn.

If you have questions or are interested in the RP, PM me
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:52 pm

I am looking for an Artemis Fowl RP book works I'm only on the 2nd book though, as well as the movie works. PM me please. I need an rp for it.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:32 pm

Would anyone like to collaborate on a villainy roleplay of any sort? Hit me up in my PMs, I would love to try to work something out with a light-hearted main plot and some entertaining villains, ranging from the hammiest of all villains, to some comically serious villain-types.
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:31 am

hello all!

im checking to see if anyone would be interested in a small, invite only dog rp?
      i'd need about five users i think - the plot is a group of sled dogs get lost in the
      alaskan wilderness, after veering off the trail during an unexpected snowstorm
      and then they fall into a crevice. this rp will be more or less centered around
      survival and building one's characters. also, i forgot to mention one thing - they
      are also in wolf territory, so there is bound to be some conflict and such with
      that aspect.

if you'd like to join, please don't hesitate to pm me! <3
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:12 pm

would anybody be interested in a pirate-themed roleplay, possibly with historically inaccurate representation of pirates but fun, funky swashbucklers who maybe encounter a big evil? there could be more than one ship, but i don't want to get too crazy with it; we'd probably fill up one and then see if there's enough wanting for another, i don't want everyone to be split up 100% of the time. let me know !
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me