Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Nunavik » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:56 pm

¡Hola! I'm Harper but feel free to call me Harp. I'm searching for a few one on one roleplay partners because i've been looking to get back into roleplaying. I'm an American female from the United States. I live in the MST zone. Obviously, I also speak some Spanish but not exactly fluent. I have school Monday through Friday for the next four weeks and volunteer during the summer and sometimes on weekends. Despite this, I live on CS when i'm home. I can roleplay both genders but prefer males. I do not roleplay pure romance plots. They make feel really weird. However, I don't mind a bit of romance included to give the plot a little more depth. Leer en, mis amigos.

what I expect from you
    - Communicate! Going to be unable to reply? Have another idea for the roleplay or want to try something new? Let me know! I'm very open.
    - Reply frequently! Once a day I would prefer but a few times a week is fine. I'll adapt to your roleplaying response times.
    - Be literate. Correct grammar and spelling. I understand some people may not be fluent, do not worry for small mistakes so long as I can understand what you are writing, i'm good.
    - Details! Please write atleast one paragraph per post! Anything more is lovely!
    - Threads over PMs. I prefer posting in a thread over private messaging.
    - Help with plotting. I will not put my time and effort into creating a plot when you leave it up to me to create it. That is no fun and I don't know if you exactly want to RP a plot I make or are just going with the flow.
    - RP in 3rd person. Please and thanks! It is easier for me to understand.
    - Be able to play multiple characters. I often play several when roleplaying. I also like to have several characters to be able to develop and practice with different character types.
    - No canon characters. I roleplay better by creating my own characters.
    - LGBTQ+ friendly!

rp search
  • warrior cats ★★★★✰
  • medieval aged plots (pirates, knights, etc.) ★✰✰✰✰
    xx ↳ arranged marriages
    xx ↳ kingdom takeovers
    xx ↳ treasure-hunting
    xx ↳ crimes
    xx ↳ adventure
  • equestrians ★★★✰✰
    xx ↳ realistic
    xx ↳ fantasy horses (speaking)
    xx ↳ fantasy horses (speaking w/ equestrians)
  • fantasy/magical
  • percy jackson ★★★★★
    xx ↳ canon plots but w/o canon characters
    xx ↳ camp half blood
    xx ↳ camp jupiter
  • harry potter ★✰✰✰✰
  • historical plots ★★★✰✰
    xx ↳ golden age of piracy
    xx ↳ victorian age
    xx ↳ american revolutionary war
    xx ↳ ancient greece
  • crime ★★★✰✰
    xx ↳ detectives
    xx ↳ assassins
    xx ↳ police horses
    xx ↳ K9
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

─────────────────────
cze 🌿 she/her 🌵 adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hey demons, its me, ya boy

Postby bébé » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:34 pm

hey, im szept ( sh- ep - t ), but you can call me szay ( sh- aye )

my expectations
          - reply at least twice a day
          - friendly and understanding
          - contributing to plots
          - chatty ooc
          - play either female or male gender
          - proper grammar, no single sentences
          - use either human or anime fcs
          - able to decently code
          - fine with multi themes, (ex. romance, action)
          - can play certain canon characters

what you can expect from me
          - will play either gender, more than one if needed or inspired
          - pretty conversational ooc
          - proper grammar, though sometimes will misspell
          - only do mxf
          - able to use human or anime fcs- currently leaning towards human, though
          - replies at least twice a day or more
          - able to decently code
          - in love with multi themes
          - can play a few canon characters, will specify which ones

what i will roleplay
          - 80's themed
          - sci fi/fantasy
          - dystopian/apocalypse
          - tumblr au's (specify)
          - maze runner
          - the gifted/superpower/ability
          - tmnt
          - on my block
          - gangs, gangs and more gangs
bébé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ★.

Postby moe, » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:26 pm

me:
            ─── hiya!! i'm wiithers' but you can legit call me anything. from wii, to w, to floriann,
            to jellyfish, i don't mind one bit! i am a female who resides on the pacific time zone. i'
            m a full-time student however i tend to make room for extracurricular activities along
            with cs at least a few hours a day so it'll probs seem like i'm on constantly. typically i a
            ttempt to stick with a bulky paragraph minimum, but i can go up as high as 900 words i
            f given proper muse!! i will more often then not mirror my partners' post but don't you-
            worry: i don't take writers' block into account when posting! i obtain high social anxiet-
            y & am very forgetful at times, so please know i will never drop a roleplay with out tel
            ling you and if you think i have, feel free to just shoot me a message! i am very friendl
            y ( i believe ) and am always up for a chat ooc if you just wanna hang w/ out our chara
            cters budging their way in lol.
            you:
            ─── oH gosh imma sorry if that sounds too pushy!! i'd love it if you could post at least-
            twice a week. don't care if that's back-to-back or once on monday and on friday; don'tt
            mind. more would be amazing but i'm patient & whatever you can handle and whateve
            r is comfortable is top priority to me! ( i get a lot of anxiety when being rushed so just
            know if you have any sort of anxiety i understand!! ) i'd prefer you to be more open to
            plot development as i enjoy discussing relations, misc shared memories, plot roads, et-
            cetra before and during so be prepared for a lot of chatter! i'd also like for you to be a-
            ble to do a solid bulky para average. i get writers block, and more is greatly appreciat-
            ed but, ye. <33

─── plots : ( feel free to pm me to get full detail !! )
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx★ bankrupt hogwarts : turning to the muggles
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx★ started from the bottom and still here
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx★ 50% off sale: my heart
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx★ loneliville: population 32
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx★ there's dog hair in my coffee; blood in my tea.
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx★ legit anything else you have on your mind!! i'm really cravin a d
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxog or wolf roleplay if you have any plots in mind ! i'm totally cool w
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa free-world rp as well if you'd prefer! <3
moe,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gently » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:48 pm

i had a little idea that i'd potentially like to rp with someone. pm me if it takes your fancy x

con artists wrote:
      loosely inspired by a short film called my left hand man.
      two people who make their living by stealing. one of them
      acts as a red herring, street performing music or magic or
      poetry to draw in a crowd and keep them distracted while
      the other stealthily makes their way through the crowd
      picking pockets and slipping their hand into purses etc.

this one can be built on lots. why do they have to steal?
      do they take the money for themselves? are they caught
      up in some trouble and owe someone loads of money? are
      they on the run and do it to survive? are the police onto
      them? i'm open to play around with it! and, of course, i'm
      always up to throw some romance in there.

i also don't have no preference for which character to play.

anyway if you are interested in my drivel, here's what you can expect from me...
        - friendly human
        - i'm a semi-literate to literate rp'er. i think my average post would be around 500 words but if we
        choose to go for a more easygoing rp or a more advanced one i can mirror whatever my partner is writing.
        - i prefer to write male characters as that's what i'm more comfortable with, but can do females if you like.
        - if we're doing romance i'll do mxm, fxf, fxm and everything in between. anything goes.
        - if you haven't noticed, i don't use capital letters for aesthetic™ purposes. if this bothers you at all, let me
        know and i'll get my act together for ya c':

and what i expect from you...
        - willing to contribute some ideas towards the plot and be honest with me if you dislike an idea i put
        forward. i won't be offended - promise c:
        - semi-literate to literate, but i tend to prefer quality over quantity. so good writing with good spelling and
        grammar.
        - just be friendly yo. i'm super shy, though you can't really tell on here haha.

if i don't pm you back i've likely found a partner to rp with so please please don't take it to heart <3
      thanks for reading!

aller.
gently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:05 pm

Hello im 333lk22 but you can call me pine <3

About Me
    - my age does not matter please don't ask, my age does not affect my roleplaying and asking would be an invasion of my privacy.
    - I have dyslexia
    - I have bad ADD
    - I am female
    - like i said i have really bad ADD, i get distracted or disinterested often PLEASE don't feel offended it has nothing to do with you i can get disinterested from even my favorite roleplays. if this happens ill stop posting please bump the thread <3
    -please don't pm me if you are not prepared for that.
    - I only RP in thread or other sites if its a MUST.
    - I don't RP LGBT - I'm heterosexual and roleplaying fxf or mxm makes me uncomfortable <3 this is for ROLEPLAY only I don't care what your sexuality or gender is.
    - I usually play female but I can play male if I'm interested or if its for a fandom rp.
    - I'm a really nice person so don't be afraid to tell me if you want something or if you don't want to do something. <3
    - I tend to mirror but I can Write a lot
    - I understand Writer's block everyone gets it
    - I can do any kind of face claim even my own drawings <3
    - After 3-5 days without you posting i will bump the topic please dont see this as pushy im not rushing you its just a reminder for both of us.

About You
    - Please respect I don't want to RP LGBT
    - Please don't call out my Dyslexia unless you cant understand a word <3
    - PLEASE don't be scared to shoot me a pm! I promise I don't bite <3333
    - If you want to RP romance please be able to RP males too - since I use females more I don't care much if you cant RP females -
    - Please understand if I need to stop RPing for a little.
    - please be able to Write at least a paragraph
    - I would love if you could respond a few times a day but go at your own pace, I'm a very patient person <3
    - please don't be afraid to shoot me a message if I don't post for a while. I tend to get overwhelmed and forget to post sometimes <3

Role Plays
    - Underlined is what I'm craving but I'm good with anything.
    - I'm really looking for any fandom rps or military/cop rps
    - I'm ok with romance Rps but make sure there's something exciting or interesting going on
    - I have read a few wings of fire books but I am craving a Dragon RP so wings or not I'm good

Fandoms

- anything dc/ marvel (and I mean ANYTHING) example; teen titans/spiderman/ ANYTHING
    - <3 psych <3
    - crossovers!!!!
    - Jurrasic park
    - godzilla
    - skyrim
    - destiny <333
    - halo
    - portal
    - assassins creed
    - tmnt i would prefer this be a crossover with you being the tmnt side but i am a fan of tmnt so i can rp just that
    - ark
    - Suggest things! ANYTHING
Human/Humanoid please DO NOT ASK ME TO BE THE MALE SIDE usually i will but im not in the mood sorry <3
- anything cop or military (K-9 unit, special ops... etc...) CRAVING
- HighSchool - JockxNerd ShyxPopular Bad boyxGood girl popularxstutter- idk stuff like that
- FAKE CelebrityxStore clerk/Coffee Shop girl/boy/ etc...
- really any cute romance plot
- kidnapperxkidnapped
- hitmanxTarget
- OCs
- Suggest things!

Animals
- Dragons
- Griffons
- Maybe Wolves
- eh suggest?

Things i wont RP
    - anything demonic (this varies depending on what you think is demonic if it's something small just ask)
    - LGBT sorry I'm just not into that or comfortable playing it
    - witches
    - demonxangel
    - not much else?
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamers Heart » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Plot 1:

It all started when you woke up to find a suit of Amor staring back at you. Panic rises in your mind.

"Easy princess I am here to protect you not harm you." The armor says making it known that there is indeed a person under it all.

'Kioa." You say.

"What?" The person under the armor asks puzzled.

"My name is Kioa. If you are to be my knight you must at least know my name." You say with a bright smile.

"They have called me Maverick." The armored person states.

"Have you no real name?" You asks.

"My lady I was born into the world an orphan, a good sir took me and and called me such." Maverick states.

Who knew it would have all started right there? Who knew you would fall in love with your mysterious knight?

Plot 2:

You knew her since she was a tiny tot. Her father sent you off to train with the knights. You were an orphaned and the king took you in as a playmate for the princess to start. The knights have given you a name for your skill. They call you "Maverick". You have grown I to a fine knight and have seen the princess often from afar. Now is the day you take up your post to protect the princess. When you first set eyes on her you notice she has grown. A feeling tugs inside you. Little did you know that this was the start of you fall in in love with the princesss.

:

1. Just post plot one or plot two
2. Yes we can come back and play through the other plot
3. You can make up random throw away characters such as bad guys and the like
4. Please type at least a paragraph thanks

The characters:

Name: Kioa
Personality: Sassy , friendly, loving, loyal, caring, brave, kind, free spirited
Crush: Maverick
Looks:Image

Name: Maverick
Personality: calm, gentle, caring, strong, friednly, playful, loving, charming, sweet, gentlewoman
Crush: Kioa
Looks:Image (has a scar over right eye )
ImageImage Image

P.S. I am female :3
Dreamers Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:03 am

Pitch1226 wrote:
Pitch1226 wrote:Howdy! Name's Pitch! I'm cool with 1x1 and group role plays! Also, if you want to RP on a different site, I'm fine with that too! ^u^

About Me:
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
- EST Time Zone
- Understand late replies
- I work on monday, wednesday, and thursday, so replies will be scarce on these days
- semi-lit
- loves head cannons
- prefers cannon characters for fandom rps
- open to ideas

About You:
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Understands busy schedules and writer's block
- decent grammar
- semi lit response
- don't randomly ditch the rp
- causal and friendly

Colored=craving

Fandoms:
South Park
-CraigxTweek
-KennyxButters
-Stick of Truth
-Fractured but Whole
-really anything xD
Eddsworld
Voltron LD
Be More Chill
Marauders (Harry Potter)
Camp Camp
Jurassic World
The Last Guardian

Original:
HeroxVillian
Trapped in a videogame
merpersonxperson or pirate
anything gay xD
WerewolfxWerewolf Hunter
PM me if you are interested! ^u^
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for 1x1 or mini group (2 to 4 people)

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:06 am

Uh, heya! I'm Delirious Pupp, but call me Deli, Pupp, or Hootsy for short! I'm kinda new at 1x1 or invite rps, considering I've never been in one on Cs, so I'll try to explain as much as I can!
    My schedule is pretty easy, I'm on pretty much all week (school week) and it depends on how the school week goes for me to be on during the weekend. I'm not really looking for anyone in particular, it doesn't matter if your a lit, semi-lit, slightly lit, or a free typer, I'll RP with you regardless! I'm a chill, friendly fellow, always willing to talk, have fun, and make a buddy. I actually have a crap ton of characters i'm up for using, but i wanna keep it narrowed down to a certain few... and by few i mean like maybe 8 of them x3 The timezone I am in is Eastern Standard Time.
    Blue is good, Orange is bad!

• I really like fantasy rps in general, anything with powers is a mega yes for me and there is no doubt I would like to do one with you! It can indeed range from humans/humanoids to slightly being in the past (king, prince, princess, Dragon, etcetcetc), to being in the future, or just animals in general. However I mainly rp modern time/maybe 1-2 years into the future from now, but still, I'm open for doing those above!
    • I go up to 1-4 characters, so as long as you know which one is talking if their text is ever mashed together to make a larger post
    • I do indeed do the CS cursing in my rps, so as long as your okay with it!
    • I keep my vocabulary kinda... Simple. I don't really like using big words unless i wanna impress (And i really like to try to impress XD)
    • Im mainly a male rper, and have hella gay bois<3 I can make exceptions for FxM or FxF as long as they don't go out of the sites rules
    • I'm always open to making ships with my characters!
    • The minimum of the posts really don't have to be long, but if your up for it, I'd like the minimum to be +4-6, not really long but not short either (wb is okay! take all the time you need to get a post up, i don't mind <3)
    • I can wait pretty much until next month for you to reply, if it ever comes down to that. The only things i expect from you, that if i ever go offline for a long period of time, is to just be patient. Usually it's kinda the weekends mostly, but "you live under your parents roof, they still have ownership over everything you own" so i may sometimes go offline for a month and +1-2 weeks. Your always free to stop RPing with me if you feel that it's taking too long (It's unlikely that me going offline for that long period of time will happen anytime soon)
    • You don't have to use realistic face claims, you can use your own art, style, whatever! I don't mind C:
    • I'm always up for trying out Marvel RPs!

× Sadly, Chickensmoothie is my main rp site. On discord i die out pretty quick DX
    × Font size of 80 and lower hurts my eyes, and i won't be able to see it very well, same goes for extremely bright, like pastel, font color of the characters talking
    × Like a majority of the people on CS, I do not RP real, living people, and by that I mean Youtubers, band members, that sorta thing. I prefer to use my own ocs or Canon characters C:
    × I sadly can't do anime based rps. I don't have a problem with anime, I love anime, but at the same time it's just awkward for me
    × If you don't do LGBT+, please don't bother me
    × I'm kinda bad at making plots... But I can contribute to a plot/prompt/whatever else fits into an RP to make it into something good!
    × I can't do Harry Potter, LotR, or anything related to those two, rps for the life of me DX

Honestly that's pretty much it... I'm always willing to try any of your ideas, so just hmu whenever you have one!

The listed are things I wanna try out;
    Canon (Male) Marvel x (Male) Marvel (Something like T'challa x Capt. America or Wolverine x Cyclops?)
    Oc x Oc (Can be any of your characters you own)
    Humanimal (A human animal hybrid) x Scientist (Tried it once, loved it, would like to do it again)
    Oc celebrity x Oc nobody? (I also did this type of RP before and it was fun, I wanna try it out again)
    WarriorCats; Warrior x Loner/Warrior x Med cat/ Warrior x Leader/Me RP half the clan, you RP the other half, ships happen xD
    Dogpack/Post Apocalyptic human end, dogs, wolves, coyotes, whatever, rise up
    Supernaturals(Not the show); Werewolf x Vampire, Vampire x Witch, Witch x Werewolf, Supernatural (any creature, can be the three already listed) x Human
    Possibly any Skyrim Rps? I know that sounds like an impossible RP to do but hey, I'd say as long as it's acceptable on CS then yeah C:

Um honest that's it now xD (I'm probably lying might end up adding more when I remember what I wanna do lmao-)

Atm i am craving a Warrior cats RP! If interested, PM me! :3
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ::madlyhazel » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:19 am

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ
Howdy! As you probably know, I'm madlyhazel, but feel free to call
me hazel. I live in the Mountain Standard Time zone, and while
I'm usually pretty busy with my day job and modding activities, I'm
usually available from 2pm-6pm most days. I consider myself to
be literate, but I'm not tooting my own horn. I'm comfortable with
all sexualities and identities
, but I generally play mxf
pairings for the most part.
ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
I'm looking for a 1x1 partner who can at least reply four times a week.
I'd like every day if possible, but I know life even gets the best of me
sometimes. Ideally, I'd like you to be semi-literate to advanced, mostly
because I'm looking for good descriptions that can really advance the story.
You must be comfortable with all sexualites and identities, though you're
not required to have any lgbtq+ characters.

ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs
bold=craving

ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ
-warrior cats
    -loner to clan
    -apprentices/warriors go on journey
    -rogue group threatens way of life
    - open to most plots!
-bhna
    -canon and ocs, but ocs preferred
    -maybe older characters?
    -hero to villain or vice versa
    - open to most plots!
-assassin's creed
    -colonial or victorian era preferred
    -canon or original
-naruto
    -ocs only
-hetalia
    -canon or ocs
ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ
-mythological creatures
    -creatures from folklore (fey, kitsune, centaur, etc.)
    -historical or modern
-wolves
    -normal or fantasy
-fantasy
    -historical or modern
    - adventurers! think d&d
    - open to most plots!
-historical
    -medieval
    -colonial
    -renaissance
    - open to most plots!
-romance (italicized is preferred role)
    -slice of life
    -cafe owner x customer
    -frenemies to lovers
    -artist x ?
    -roomate x roomate
    - open to most plots! (pls)

feel free to pm me with anything not listed! i'd love to hear your ideas
nocturne by kiwi sauce

.sweet and right and merciful

✘ And it's worth it, it's divine
And I have this some of the time
✘ The way she shows me I'm
hers and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
✘ The
b l o o d is rare and sweet as cherry wine

▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
::madlyhazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:21 am

Hi! I'm Consulting_Angel. PM me if you're interested in any of the prompts/ideas below, and you fit my requirements. The bolded roles are the roles that I'd like to play, and anything with a strike through it means I've already got that/I'm not currently interested (but may open it up later!)

Fandoms
    - Supernatural (ocxoc - we can discuss the types of characters used. I have 2 angel OCs, plus a hunter OC).
    - Harry Potter (Hufflepuff ocxSlytherin/Gryffindor oc or Oliver WoodxCedric Diggory/Oliver WoodxPercy Weasley/Seamus FinneganxDean Thomas).
    - Parks & Recreation (AprilxAndy?)
    - Doctor Who (ocxoc - both companions? The Doctor (12th/13th) as side character, but we don't have to play as them).
    - Marvel (hero oc x villain oc/hero oc x hero oc/Sam WilsonxBucky Barnes/HeimdallxThor/T'ChallaxM'Baku)
    - Musicals! (Something Rotten!, The Book of Mormon, Falsettos & Little Shop of Horrors. Will do McPricely or Arnaba for sure!)
    - Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (Dirk GentlyxTodd Brotzman/Farah BlackxTina Tevetino/Silas DengdamorxPanto Trost/Martinxany of the Rowdy 3)

Prompts
    - "I reserve the right to change that by tomorrow."
    - "I am not encouraging this kind of behavior before finals."
    - "Should you fall asleep I will sneak over to you and write on your face."
    - "You're not a real adult until you've cried in the bathroom at work."
    - "How much money will it take to get you to let me dye your hair half bright pink and half neon green?"
    - "It's two weeks to opening night, and our lead actor just literally broke his leg. You're the understudy, quick, learn the choreography because we're not cancelling now!"

Other Ideas
    - Soul Mates AU (timers/watches, 'first words' on your arm, etc.) - I have a couple of plot ideas for this!
    - High School Teachers - this might be fun!
    -Supernatural x Human
    - Office Setting?
    - Masquerade Ball?
    - Merperson x human.
    - Royalty x royalty/guard/citizen.
    - Forbidden romance (feuding families, or something like that).
    - Equestrian-based (strictly between two horse riders).
    - Dancer x Actor/Dancer/Singer/etc.
    - Singer x Actor/Dancer/Singer/etc.
    - Famous person x regular person/fan
    - Popular x outcast.
    - 'Good' Girl/Boy x 'Bad' Girl/Boy.
    - Any other high school/college-based pairings you'd like to suggest.
    - I'm also up to hear your suggestions and original plots, if you've got any ideas!
    - I have a non-binary singer character that I'd love to use, if anyone would be interested!

Requirements
    - You must be able to write at least a paragraph of around 5-6 sentences per response - more is always appreciated. I will always try to mirror the amount you have written, up to 2-3 good paragraphs.
    - You MUST be willing to roleplay with and use LGBT+ characters. I will not do any mxf roleplays, unless they're purely platonic with no option for romance (only two exceptions are the Parks&Rec, and Arnaba).
    - Post at least once a day/every two days - I get that people get busy!
    - Use realistic/semi-realistic face-claims.
    - Please also have good grammar/spelling, etc.

Other Notes
    - I don't do canonxoc roleplays, so please don't ask.
    - My ships that I'd like to roleplay are above, and no others.
    - I will not do any other fandoms not listed, nor will I do any animal roleplays, or anime.
    - I will NOT do any 'real person' roleplays (as in, roleplaying as an actual band member/YouTuber/actor/whatever) because that's just creepy, they're not fictional characters for you to create 'headcanons' about, and I'm not here for people ignoring their actual significant others.
    - We can combine a couple of prompts and ideas together, if you want.
    - I'm always up for your suggestions, if you have a plot in mind or something!
    - I'm patient! If you need time to find muse or anything, that's fine with me! Just let me know at some point beforehand that it might happen or something. I can wait a couple of months, if need be, there's no rush.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me