Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Dracowolf » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:08 pm

Guardians were sent to protect the world,
Dragons, gryphons, unicorns, hydras, hundreds of different creatures all sent to do one job:
Stop the demons.
Then they were challenged and changed
Now the a new threat arises and the need for them has come again,
All to face

The Coming Darkness
A fantasy/mythological shifter RP

The story:

Ages ago creatures of all sorts filled the world. Dragons, Gryphons, Pegasus, Unicorns, Manticors, Hydras, the list went on and on. They protected the world from those of their kind and others who would turn against it. Each country had their own stories and creatures of legends who fought for them. These were guardians of the world, until something got loose, something that corrupted mankind. Those guardians who were once respected or even considered messengers from the gods were now challenges, obstacles to conquer. Knights, dragon slayers, heroes, hunters, they went by many names but they struck down the guardians. To have mankind turn on them was unexpected and left the guardians confused, having no desire to fight those they guarded. The guardians turned and begged those that had once set them, those many considered gods, they begged for help. Help came, the guardians were turned mortal, turned to human.

The guardians lived out mortal lives, living amongst those who once hunted them. They fell in love, had children and died when their time came. Each generation had a few guardians, they watched over the world and fought off small threats, these became urban legends in much of the world like those of Loch Ness, Beast of Bray Road, Black Shuck, and Thunderbird, to name a few. There was balance in the world, but such a balance is often changed.

First the smaller attacks increased, stories popped up at a rapid pace. Now a great demon has come, the first of many. The embodiment of nightmares, it has already sent dozens into an eternal sleep where they are trapped in their own nightmare realm. With each person the demon traps it gets stronger.

Those who originally sent the guardians, titans or gods, have chosen to awaken as many as they can, throwing several people into a world they weren't aware of. Each guardian carries the mark of the creature they turn into so that those more experienced can identify them. They have a limited time to gather their forces and figure things out before the demons become too strong.

-----------------

CelestialClan
Warrior Cats With Powers
Plot focused RP

Simple fact one: You died, you went to Starclan.
Simple fact two: You're not dead anymore.

Thanks to an unexplained power, known as Ancients you're back. But there is a reason for that. You're on a mountain path that leads up to a cliff, at the top is the ruins, the home of the Ancients. Something is coming to disrupt the order and peace these beings have known and they need help to protect it.

This RP is different than most Warrior Cats RPs. For one the clan isn't set up yet, rather random cats were brought back, and set to when they were pretty well at their best. These cats include multiple leaders of clans from all over the world, multiple medicine cats, and warriors. The first major step in the RP is setting up the clan itself, deciding who will be the leader of it.

Powers are part of the RP but no one has them yet, everyone starts without their power. Each power comes from an ancient represented by a large wild cat, extinct or living, that are made out of elements.

- Both RPs have not started yet but are preparing to in the next few days as forms are finished up. Both are plot heavy with mysteries behind them and an adventure to go along. -
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿƒ [ สŸแด€แดœส€แด‡สŸแด„สŸแด€ษด ] ๐Ÿƒ แด€แด…แด แด‡ส€แด›ษชsแด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:48 pm

laurelclan is located in greece, which is where the clan name originated. the cats currently live at
the base of mount olympus, and the peak of the mountain is where the leader and medicine cats
go to speak with starclan. in leaf-fall and leaf-bare, the cats travel to a hidden camp along the
coast where they'll have better hunting and better weather. to get to this camp, they must
either travel over mount olympus, which is dangerous, or travel around it.

mount olympus is known as "the everlasting mountain".
the camp at the base of the mountain is known as "the mountain camp".
the hidden camp along the coast is known as "the coast camp".

-----------------------------------------

come join below!

this roleplay is lgbt+ friendly, and cats cats of all sexualities and genders are highly wanted :)

roleplay thread
discussion thread

this is an original idea by silentmelody. please do not steal or use.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Two girls left, one boy left

Postby rae sanders » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:07 am

yo
ho
ho
pirates
life
for me

~

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•
the year is 1742, the treasure is high, the crime is higher, and the fight for everything is growing nearer.
the crown is cracking down on piracy, and hiring privateers to go after their own blood and kind.
men, women, boys, and girls who have found their place on the sea, soon fears losing what they love.
the sea calls to young and old, the place they live and die. up on board the crown of immorality.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Last Hope

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:31 am

crazy-in-wonderland wrote:
LINK

The Burning Isle has always been notoriously wealthy.
And it's royal family has always indulged in the wealth of the country.
When the wealth runs out they must seek an alliance with the
neighboring kingdom in the hopes of regaining their wealth and status.
But every plan has a downfall, Royals are engaged and soon everyone's lives
are turned upside down. Will all the scandals and secrets stay hidden as the Royals
come to the Burning Isle to meet their fiancee's?
It's the Burning Isle's last hope.

Kind of reign/ gossip girl inspired.

Rules:
i. Follow all nicks and Tess's rules.
ii. realistic face claims only please
iii. This is a semi-lit so you must be able to write a least a good chunky paragraph.
iv. All characters are a lottery, pick a number and I'll PM you the role and gossip. You may pick one number and if it doesn't suit you, you may pick only once more. Either pick your first or second role then.
v. res last 24 hours and then your spot will open back up if you need an extension just ask!
vi. coding isn't a necessary but please try to leave text size 85.
vii. I want us all to be a part of this RP and progress the plot together! If you have input don't be afraid to share it. All ideas will try to be used!
viii. Post all forms on the discussion thread! relation charts are highly encouraged but not necessary.
ix. Only one character per person.
x. Please PM me all reservations.

14 roles in total

7/14 taken

Genders are mostly even so people can pick their own genders for now.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:32 am

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:

It was just a normal summer day. You were out of school, playing video games and watching TV. You heard the doorbell and paused your game and went down to get the door. When you open it, you see a package with your name on it. You don't remember ordering anything, but bring it inside anyway. When you unpack it, there's a new gaming system. You read the instruction manual, which says, "Hello! You have been chosen randomly to be a beta tester for the newest game system, BioWare Virtual Reality Gaming Console. First, connect the game system to your television, plug the system in, and insert the game. Then follow the instructions that appear on screen." You start up the game and it tells you "Welcome to Warriors of Light, the first game for the BioWare Virtual Reality Gaming Console. First, you must create your avatar. In order to start, insert the blank Avatar ID card that came with your system." You place a card that looks like a blank driver's license into a slot and the system says, "Avatar ID card scanned, now we can commence creating your avatar." You create your avatar and choose the battle class you want to play as. The computerized voice says, "Now, please put the virtual reality suit on, and the game will start." You get into a black spandex suit and the voice says, "Enjoy your gaming experience, whenever you wish to exit the game, simply say eject Avatar ID card." A white light envelops you and when it dies down, you find that you look like the avatar you created! A few days later, more people were getting the system and game. You've even heard rumors that the company is producing new games.

Link
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits โ™ 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:36 am

MoonlightWolf19 wrote:
MoonlightWolf19 wrote:
Pokรฉrus Apocalypse

About twenty years ago in the Johto region, a virus known as โ€œPokรฉrusโ€ was discovered spreading among wild Pokรฉmon, mostly by battling. Once trainer Pokรฉmon started catching Pokรฉrus, scientists decided to research this new virus. They found that the virus was harmless to Pokรฉmon, even beneficial to their growth, with no downsides other than the Pokรฉmon becoming moodier for a few days after initially catching it. As stated though, this was decades ago.

After the initial discovery of the virus and its growth inducing tendencies, competitive battlers from all over the world wanted more of it. They sent their Pokรฉmon out battling everything they could find, whether it be other trainer Pokรฉmon, wild Pokรฉmon, or Pokรฉmon from other occupations. The pokรฉmarts figured that if they could find a way to boost the virusโ€™ powers and contain it, that they could make a huge profit off of it. They paid scientists to experiment with the virus and increase its power, along with finding a way to contain it to sell as a product. The scientists succeeded, but they didn't know that the moodiness the original virus caused would change into bloodthirstโ€ฆ

Fast forward to modern day. The Pokรฉrus virus has become increasingly widespread, but deadly as well. Society has been taken down to the point of anarchy thanks to irresponsible trainers getting their hands on the virus and infecting their already powerful Pokรฉmon, and going out into the wild is a death wish. Speaking of the wild, most non infected Pokรฉmon have gathered into their own groups to protect each other and help each other with resources and shelter. This is where our story takes place.

Main Thread

Discussion: Forms go Here

(Needs both Pokรฉrus and Survivor Pokรฉmon)

Smoothie Clan

The land you were wandering through feltโ€ฆ off. The trees you saw were many different colors, the grass felt sticky beneath your paws, and the prey you saw scampering about was almost unrecognizable as rodents.
โ€œWhat is this place..?โ€ You wondered to yourself, taking a look at your own colorful pelt. Eventually, you stumbled upon a stream that looked like the stuff that came out of twoleg monsters sometimes. Sniffing it and finding nothing wrong, you took a drink. Another cat walked up to you, but waited until you stood back up to speak.

โ€œI see you've stumbled upon our territory,โ€ the leafy green she cat said.
โ€œWelcome to Smoothie Clan. I'm the leader, Ivystar. You look promising as a clan cat. You're welcome to join us if you'd wish.โ€ She smiled, and you followed her as she trotted off into the woods. As you arrived at the camp, you could see that all the cats were just as unique as you, with each cat having a completely unique pelt. โ€œFinally,โ€ you thought, โ€œI'm not the only oneโ€ฆโ€

โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„
๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’
๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐‘’'๐“๐“ ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
๐’ฎ๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡
โ„‹๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“Ž ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ โ„ฑ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ โ„ฐ๐“‹๐‘’!

NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ™ฅ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ written in the stars !! โž

Postby rocketstarletta! » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:57 am

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผณ ๏ผ๏ผโ™ฅ โž
when you find that one person, the person who you want to spend
time with, the one you know you really care about. and the only t
hing that is stopping you is one thing.. do they feel the same way?

your high schooler about 16 - 20, trying to get through high school.
high school is hard and so is love. your just trying get through high
school, not trying to get into any trouble. but trouble always finds
its way somewhere.

but its written in the stars that you two were ment for eachother..
but you just don't know it yet..

feel free to pm me for a reserve!!
โ โ™ฅ main roleplay thread! ][ forms & discussion! โ™ฅ โž
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:11 am

x
x
( โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™› โ under the sea โž

once upon a time, there was a young princess who lived in a castle with her mother, father and sister. the castle was built by a steep cliff that lead into the deep ocean. the king warned his daughters not to go near the cliff, that it was very dangerous. the princess's older sister kept away from the cliff but the younger princess was very curious about the cliff and the ocean. one day the younger princess, who was named gwen, rode her horse down to the cliff and sat on the edge, looking down into the dark blue waters. what happened next isn't known for sure, no one knows if gwen fell from the cliff or if she was pushed but everyone does know that gwen somehow found herself in the ocean. she couldn't swim and no one in her family knew she had gone to the cliff. gwen thought of her family as she passed out from a lack of air and slowly faded into darkness.

a few days later, gwen woke up and found herself in a cave. she didn't know where she was and who had saved her but she did know that she was out of the water. when she tried to stand she found that her legs had been fused together and made into a tail. what gwen didn't know was that she was the first of her kind, who would take on the name of mermaids. it is not known what made her or so many others grow tails or earn special powers. she started a kingdom under the sea, modeled from her old home and named it marina, though some called it atlantis. soon more mermaid started to show up and she invited them into her kingdom. gwen started to notice that each of these mermaids had one of seven powers. they could either help rise the sun or moon, make the underwater plants grow and help new islands to form, create volcanos and fight, create the breeze and storms, create the waves and tides, speak to animals or create new mermaids. since all of these mermaids specialized they were put in different classes, the sun and moon raisers, the island-makers, the fire-tails, the wind-breathers, the tide-crafters, the life-speakers, and the creators. in marina, everyone has there part.

it has been thousands of years since gwen created and ruled marina and now a new ruler has taken the through. his name is zeeb and he is a tyrant leader. he took over the kingdom by killing or banishing gwen's descendants and anyone in a place of power who doesn't support him. now it is up to eight apprentices, all of different classes, to start an uprising and bring an end to zeeb's reign of terror.

clicky!

what will happen when eight friends decide to go on a high school graduation trip to the beautiful city of rome, italy? will romance bloom or will they stay as just friends?

clicky!
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarbonatedWeasel, » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:37 am

"Pay attention to the cracked streets and the broken homes, some call it slums some call it nice."
Graffiti painted walls, busy roads, cracked streets, dog catchers, hot dog stands and shopping outlets, these are the streets that these dogs call home. Although it doesn't seem the nicest to pets, these dogs appreciate what they have and don't want anything more. Most strays have formed one large pack and respect the ranking system, but sometimes it gets a little out of hand.Link
This roleplay welcomes lgbt+ dogs, genders and sexuality of all kind are wanted here.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
xxxHey, I'm Weasel.
xxxFeel free to shoot
xxxme a pm! โ™ก

โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
CarbonatedWeasel,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeiro » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:44 am

Ever wish you could earn pets by doing what you love: roleplaying? Welp, Guess what! However, this is the basic idea of how it's going to work. You'd join like you would join any roleplay, by posting your character form. Then, once it is accepted by me or one of the staff of this thread, you can start roleplaying.

The Gifters

Long ago, There was a enormous storm that brought deaths everywhere. A meteor struck the planet at that time. Infecting dozens of people, Most died, Some lived. Others Hide. For an unknown reason the meteor teleports all of them into a connection of five islands. Where the Middle has a tall building, filled with scientists. Anf Four more clear islands that give grand space. What happens then?.. Fight, Or Flight? Begin a life? Friends? Family?

There's five strange Islands, Unknown to man. Right smack in the middle Island is a building filled with scientists.. Why? They experiment on the Gifters.Those who were given powers by the heavens. Gifters must avoid these scientists in order for them to have a livable life without all the... Experiments, At least. Connecting the Islands are bridges. Its the only way across... One problem the Bridges are worn out and thin. Who dares crossing it? No one knows. There's no way out, Except a Helicopter that comes once a year. Maybe you thought of Canoeing? Or swimming your way out well the scientists thought of that too.
So borders have been put up miles and miles away once close to the border you would be in dangerous waters.

ย 
Main Thread

Discussion Thread

Zeiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me