Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:32 pm

Alrighty. I mean if you're not entirely comfortable with it I can always make another character to help out. The only thing I could see being a bit awkward might be the age difference and that's why I wanted to make sure you were okay with it
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:03 pm

hahahahhaa age definitely doesn't bother me-.. like uh, you don't even know-.. but ban acts way older than he actually is though but like sometimes he'll be immature??

You could make another character if you'd like, wouldn't wanna put the stress on you, though aha. ^

and can I just say @amethyst .. I'm.. I'm laughing too hard at malour's threat
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:16 pm

I mean I offered was because you said you wanted a male with him. I honestly can handle more if needed anyways. I just wanna make sure you're comfortable with your pairing c:

Though I do have another character in mind lol
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:19 pm

Go ahead & make another character then, nobody's stopping you~!!
I do really want a male for ban though,, but I'm honestly fine if he doesn't get one.
Ban will push around a guy but not a girl and I want Ban to push people around
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:32 pm

@Kaori

Glad Mal could provide amusement XD
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:14 pm

Ploegy wrote:
@Ace; It depends on if we're shifting to the new plot or not. Cuz if we do I have an idea of getting them all outside meaning no more floors. There would still be puzzles, mazes and battles but a much bigger area to explore and a new objective in finding the Matchmaker

@Faded; I mean in my last poll 10 people wanted the new plot but it's hard to do this stuff without much feedback. I can easily implement the new plot now but I won't until people give me feedback

Alrighty then :3
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peter Parker || Hero of Queens

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:17 pm

➳name; peter benjamin parker
    ➳alias; spiderman
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; (i'll figure this out)
    ➳fandom; marvel / the avengers

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; a bit scrawny
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 148 lbs

➳abilities / powers; spiderman in tandem to combat his many foes. he received most of his powers when he is bitten by a radioactive spider. he uses his technical skill to develop equipment and weapons to complement his powers, and wears a suit specifically made by tony stark that incorporates many of the things he created. among many of those powers, spiderman heals faster than unaltered humans. it is safe to say that he may have a healing factor, and not just fast healing. he also has a tolerance to drugs and a higher dose must be given to take him out, plus he is invulnerable to disease. he can also climb walls and his strength could kill a normal person. he also has the speed of a superhuman, but can only use it for short sprints. then there is his spider senses along with his web shooters that he created which was added to his suit. his suit has its own drone which is the spider on his chest and it is able to fly off and scan areas and also get visuals on what might be ahead all which peter can see due to the tech in his suit
    ➳weapons; his suit which includes web shooters with many different combinations

➳personality; peter's personality at first seems to be immature, but if you take a second look, you can see he's planned everything out and knows exactly what he's doing, riling up his enemy with his wits is spidey's specialty. he fights for law and order so he has a noble heart. he understands that with his powers comes great responsibility and he takes pride in that. he is awful at keeping secrets, though somehow he has been able to hide his identity as spiderman from most. overall, he is a pretty awkward kid, who is extremely intelligent for his age. all he wants to do is be a hero and protect everyone he can, especially the everyday people. due to his age, he isn't taken seriously very often which annoys him, but his headstrong personality always pushes him to pursue what he believes in even if others don't believe him

➳history; when peter was young, his parents left him to live with his aunt and uncle. the reasons were unknown to him. he waited for them to come back, but they never did and they eventually died. the boy wanted to know why they had left and when he found his father's old work partner he went to investigate. while he was in the lab he was bitten by a radioactive spider which gave him his abilities. only a few days later was his uncle killed and he vowed to take down the man who did it. at first he was immature and irresponsible with his powers, but one day he figured out he could be doing greater things with his powers. starting out with simply helping people in new york, he caught tony stark's attention which landed him a place among the other heroes. going to berlin to help the billionaire track down captain america, he was put into his first real battle with elite heroes. upon returning home, he went back to his simple everyday tasks until he got caught up chasing down an enemy that was collecting alien tech. getting into a lot of trouble, stark eventually took his suit back, forcing him to go back to the homemade one he had used before. determined to continue dealing with vulture, peter went against what tony told him to do which eventually lead him to defeating vulture and making sure all the tech that had been stolen was in stark's/shield's possession once again. due to his display, tony invited him to join the avengers and he declined. however, he was given his suit back in case he might be needed for action once again

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:31 pm

I'll just make my post then. Soon,
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:05 pm

Sorry for double posting. Ploe, did you get rid of peach?
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:41 am

Ban & males go great together >>>
He'll be at a female's throat lmao