Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:58 am

@Faded & Kaori

Waiting for y'all
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:11 am

@Amethyst; Faded is without a computer/laptop or at least that was what she said a few days back so she might not be posting soon. As for Kaori I'm not so sure
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:28 am

@Plo

OK, thanks, I might have missed that post.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mavis Vermilion

Postby lilymei. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:36 am

➳name; Mavis Vermilion
    ➳nicknames/aliases; The Fairy Tactician
    ➳age; 118 Years Old
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Demi-Biromantic
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; With Kapoon
    ➳fandom; Fairy Tail

➳hair; Pale Blonde
    ➳eyes; Green
    ➳skin tone; Fair
    ➳height; Unknown
    ➳weight; Unknown

➳abilities / powers;
      Illusion Magic - Mavis has the ability to summon life-like illusions. Some examples are Heavenly Wolf, Tenrou Soldiers and Guardian Eagle which were all used to intimidate an enemy. If one is able to see through the illusion (ex. guild leader), that would cause them to dissipate.
      Fairy Glitter - One of the three Great Magics of Fairy Tail. It concentrates the light of the sun, stars and moon and shoots a radiance of merciless light that rejects the presence of any foes. A magic that rivals Fairy Law, to be able to wield this spell, the caster must be extremely concentrated on performing it.
      Fairy Sphere - Mavis turns the bonds and faith of Fairy Tail members into magic power to form an ultimate-defense shield around a certain object or area. Fairy Sphere acts as a stasis chamber as the people and creatures within it will not age. This was shown as it protected Fairy Tail from Acnologia's Dragon Roar and kept the members safe for 7 years.
      Fairy Law - The first of the Three Great Magics of Fairy Tail. Rivaling Fairy Glitter, Fairy Law is a spell that emits a bright light that envelops the area and will inflict great danger on whoever the caster sees as an enemy in their heart, leaving friends and bystanders unharmed. After using the original spell, Law, Mavis altered it to remove the side effects after having used the original spell herself.
      Law - A black magic spell taught to her by Zeref, Law has the power to greatly damage its target and is said to take 10 years to master. If used while incomplete, it can cause repercussions on the user.
      Black Arts - Mavis was cursed with this magic after attempting Law while still incomplete.
        Ankhseram Black Magic - After using an incomplete version of Law to save Yuri Dreyar, she was unable to age or mature due to the effects of this magic. This black art is used to eliminate weaknesses, therefore causing death to anyone the user finds to be precious and cares for deeply.
        Death Predation - This spell creates a dark wave that kills anything within its vicinity. Normally shown to be difficult to control unless the user gives up their respect for life.
      Thought Projection - Since the girl's original body is contained in a comatose like state within the Fairy Heart, Mavis is able to send a version of herself through this magic which allows her to communicate and act like others. Though her version of this only allows members with the Fairy Tail insignia to see her.
      Telepathy - Mavis can communicate with anyone in a nearby perimeter using this magic.
      Ethereal Prowess - Mavis can fly as well as walk on water.
    ➳weapons; Magic!

➳personality; Mavis is extremely kind and cares for Fairy Tail. Having been the first Master of the guild, she finds protecting them as a top priority. Despite that however, she can be shown as being quite reckless, especially when wanting to win something. Besides this, she is an excellent strategist though tends not to take failure well as shown after miscalculating an event in the Grand Magic Games, she burst into tears. Shown to be innocent and caring towards other members of the guilds, she often entertains the belief that fairies exist which happened to be the reason she named the guild "Fairy Tail". For a while, she lost this kind and joyous demeanor after receiving Ankhseram Black Magic. She learned that the more she cared about something, the more likely it was to perish and cut herself off from others in fear of that. After finding Zeref however, she learned to regain her childish nature through empathy and love. Now, she is back to her former self as the peppy First Master of Fairy Tail.
    ➳history; Raised in the Red Lizard Guild, Mavis worked for the guild as a "maid/servant" of sorts. This was due to her parents' deaths which forced her to take on repaying their debts to the guild. Though she was mistreated, the girl vowed not to cry as her parents had always said that fairies would not coming to those who cry. Awaking one morning to find the guild under attack by another, Mavis ran through the battlefield and found Red Lizard's leader's daughter, Zera. The girl asks Mavis to be her friend and Mavis agrees. The two live alone on the island for a while, at least until three men come along to find the rare Tenrou Jade. Sitting in the library, Mavis hears one of the three enter the building and immediately approaches the male, Yuri. Yuri, desperately wanting to find the Tenrou Jade proposes a game of wits to the girl in which she accepts. The bet was that if Yuri won, Mavis would show him to the Tenrou Jade but if she won, Yuri would have to take Mavis to meet fairies. Mavis, confident in her own skills defeats Yuri. But before she could celebrate their victory, Precht and Warrod (the two other men) say that they have found the resting place of the Tenrou Jade but that it is gone. Mavis explains that Blue Skull must've taken it 7 years ago and with the help of Mavis and Zera, they storm the bar (where guild members met up). Trapped in a magic circle, right as the Blue Skull member was about to eliminate her and Precht, the girl finds a false glyph and steps out, using her Illusion magic to get him to tell them where to go. Heading to Magnolia town, the two run into trouble which results in the entire group getting injured. Distraught, Mavis searches for help to grow stronger which she finds in Zeref. Deducing that he was cursed and explaining what she knew about the magic, he agrees to help the group in which they all discover their own type of magic. With some extra help, Mavis learns of the spell Law, which she then uses to save Yuri during another fight. Though due to it being incomplete, the girl loses her ability to age and mature and is cursed with the same Magic as Zeref. After a while, Zera reveals she is not real and entrusts Yuri to take care of Mavis before disappearing. Following this saddening event, the group (Precht, Warrod, Yuri, Mavis) form a new guild known as Fairy Tail and made Tenrou Island the guild's holy grounds. A war occurs in which Mavis orders some ridiculous orders which end up leading their guild to victory. Wanting to adventure once more, Mavis sets off into the woods where she runs into Zeref again. The two talk and soon after, Zeref reveals himself to be the Black Mage Zeref. Mavis can't see this as being true but just listens. After a while, the Black Mage explains the curse to Mavis and she runs off, asking him why he thought of bringing it up. Soon after Yuri's son is born, Yuri's wife dies and Mavis blames it on herself and runs away from the guild. Discovered a year later by Zeref, weak and frail, she begs for him to end her though he explains that he doesn't have that power and begins to tell of his plans of starting a war. The girl notices that his intentions seemed to contradict his feelings and desires. Comforting him, the girl says she'll stay with him forever. Sharing a kiss caused their curses to react and ended up with Mavis seeming to perish. With Precht's help, the girl was preserved within a lacrima in hopes of keeping her alive. Somehow after this, Mavis bore a son named August who becomes the general of the Spriggan 12.

➳other; Well this took forever. Though her powers are intense, I will not power play.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:21 am

@Lily; She is accepted. I'll try to think of a color for her and Sans

@Amethyst; So for room ideas for Keith+Celica I was thinking we could do an illusion floor now, possibly have it based in Celica's home possibly in the final dungeon area so it would be a maze type thing with occasional enemies and if we wanted we could have a boss thing at the end that could resemble the final boss Duma, but not actually be him since he's a god and the other main protag in the game is the only one that can kill him lol

And for Danny+Miko I'm thinking a ghost floor would be an assuming start so Danny would have to reveal his ghost form to fight
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:09 am

Thanks Ploegy! Maybe Jasmine could work? #F8DE7E - I think this may be the color code?

xxx
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:36 am

@Plo

Both room ideas sound cool!
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:53 am

@Lily; Alright we can do that one then

@Amethyst; Alright that sounds good ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:59 am

@Plo

I just remembered something. Keith and Celica will be on floor number 6, which if I recall correctly will be a rest floor.......
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:17 am

@Amethyst; Alright, then I'm guessing this area they're in right now was part of the previous floor then?
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me