Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:25 am

Frappe; I would appreciate if you waited for me to actually accept your character before posting on the roleplay thread. This isn't an auto accept roleplay

@Amethyst; She is accepted. I will replace Olivia soon with Celica for you

@Lily; I'm confused on what you're talking about?
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:27 am

Ploofy and Ace-bro // Sorry I actually saw that post, just never replied. Anyway, I could introduce the new room using Rin to start us off. Their just going to walk in and a screens going to pop up with the rules.

Ploofy // Gagh I feel mean making you type up another paragraph but if you're fine with it, it will help me out a lot.
      Also that room sounds freaking cruel but at the same time AmaZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing
      we should do it oi because it sounds really sad
      lets be even more harsh towards our characters together ploof!
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:05 am

@ploegy - the FC for this character is Ayato from Diabolik Lovers so if someone made the actual character (Ayato) then there would technically be look-alikes in this, it really wasn't anything serious :L

@Faded - so... for the wonderful, friendly pairing of Chuuya and Sinon X3 any ideas for a floor? I kinda want to do either a trust exercise since they TOTALLY trust each other or some sort of fighting possibly? Just so they can show their skills and whatnot. Hbu?
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:08 am

Lily // Remind me of the trust exercise please, i completely forgot what happens lol
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:26 am

@faded - ??? for Jellal's group? sorry x3 i don't know what ur talking about x3
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:49 am

@Faded; Alright if you wanted to do that then that'd help me out. I was just unsure of what kind of rules and stuff we were going to use for it

And I'm fine writing something else. If it makes it easier then that's okay with me

We can do that then. Whose side should be the one with water?

@Lily; Oh okay lol. The wording just isn't confused me is all
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Celica || Princess of Zofia

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:05 am

➳name; anthiese "celica" lima
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; gray (replacing olivia)
    ➳fandom; fire emblem echoes: shadows of valentia

➳hair; reddish pink
    ➳eyes; reddish pink
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; feminine
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 141 lbs

➳abilities / powers; being a priestess celica was taught magic and quickly was able to control light spells, fire, lightning and even heal those nearby
    ➳weapons; celica carries a sword known as beloved zofia. there is nothing special about the weapon, but it was a sword that was in the royal family

➳personality; celica is a kind and polite person, who is often bold yet refined in her actions, but she holds herself back emotionally to an extent after a series of traumatic events and familial loss; as a result, she can come off as cold and stoic, and normally maintain an aura of polite distance. she usually regrets showing her raw emotions, especially in the rare moments that she lashes out in anger, bitterness, or even sentiment. celica feels the need that she has to set aside her emotional candor in order to fulfill her responsibilities as royalty. she is a firm believer in bringing peace without fighting, believing that fighting between one another is not the path towards peace and will always try to resolve conflicts peacefully. however, she is more than willing to put her life on the line and fight with her comrades in order to protect them. she also has been shown to be clumsy, possibly a trait rubbed off on her by nomah. she is often hurt by the fact that she must keep her role secret, even from those she loves as she feels that she is solely responsible for shouldering her responsibilities. this also makes her extremely naive, as she will willingly sacrifice herself to the enemy the second her friends are threatened, even when knowing that they cannot be trusted or not even knowing if they would honor their promise in exchange for her compliance. though she is in a high position as a priestess at novis priory and as a princess of zofia, she values the three other children at the priory and is fairly close to them, especially in the case of mae. alm, and her older brother conrad, are the only two people whom celica can completely open up to and rely upon for comfort when her distress overwhelms her. celica is very lonely, but feels that her loneliness is selfish when she only ever puts those she cares about at risk. although she does not outwardly express it, she greatly lacks self-worth and confidence. she feels immense guilt for her father's actions in his reign as king, and despises him greatly. regardless, celica states that she secretly wished to be there, politically, for him during his ruling to ensure peace to avoid the rigelian-zofian conflict. the entirety of the zofian royal family ordeal burdens her with the discomfort of being treated like royalty; she does not feel she deserves the respect her birthright affords, when all that birthright has ever brought her is strife. still, celica longs to spend time with her former family and is overjoyed to know that her older brother, conrad, had survived and has been more than eager to reestablish their connection and make up for lost time.

➳history; born in the year 385 in the valentian calendar, celica is in actuality princess anthiese of zofia and is the daughter of lima iv and one of his late wives, liprica. in her brief childhood in the castle, she became close to one of her half-siblings, conrad. with the fall of the zofian royalty, she was rescued by mycen in order to save her from desaix. while she had hoped that conrad could be saved, mycen informed her that he could not find him and he was assumed to have been killed. for her safety, anthiese was brought to ram village where she was given the new name celica and was raised by mycen for 3 years. celica became the childhood friend of mycen's grandson, alm and the two vowed to be together when they were older. her time in ram village was filled with happiness with her friends in the village tobin, gray, kliff, and faye and she was also taught to fight by mycen in order to protect herself. unfortunately, her happiness was cut short when on of desaix's cronies, slayde, came to ram village and discovered celica's heritage thanks to a special brand on her right hand. though he was repelled from the village thanks to mycen, celica was forced to leave the village and was brought to the priory on novis where she was raised by nomah for the rest of her childhood and much of her teenage years. she became close to three students at the priory: mae, boey, and genny. after the news of the king's death, celica, along with mae, boey, and genny, leaves the monastery to investigate the cause of the crop failures occurring the consecutive years prior, believing mila is somehow related to it. she also hires saber to protect her and the group during the journey to mila's temple. after a long journey to the temple, the group discovers that mila had been taken by emperor rudolf to rigel and set off to save her only to find themselves at duma's tower. jedah convinces celica that the only way to fix their problems is for her to give her soul up to duma. she accepts and her friends are sent away. alm soon comes to her rescue and the two of them join forces to end duma once and for all

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:13 am

Mkay, so what's gonna happen? Maybe Keith could be up ahead, and Olivia disappears and gets replaced with Celica?
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:57 am

lily // Wait what are you on about now lol

Ploegy // tbh its your choice, i cant think about it rn because im about to do a presentation
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:26 am

@ploe; Ok, I'm having an Ace moment [ which is bad ], explain the memory thing to me? Sorry , but I'm being super slow arm umu. Sorry if I made shake your head

@Faded; that's fine with me
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me