∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Discussion & Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Discussion & Forms

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:30 pm

I'm working through the last bits of Mossbright's form! I'll post it hopefully in the next few minutes so you both can have the info for your kits then~ c:
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:32 pm

i can also play a kit if still needed!
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Mossbright

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:00 pm

The older I get,
the more fears I collect
I gather them from all the people I meet

Name:
Moss > Mossbright
Current Rank:
Queen
Desired Rank:
N/a

Physical Appearance:
A large, fluffy black molly with bright green eyes and missing almost half of her left ear. Much of her apparent weight is in fact fluff -- underneath it all she's actually rather lean and sharp-featured generally {though motherhood has softened those features a bit} and she was dangerously underweight when she joined the clan near the end of her pregnancy.

Personality:
Mossbright has always been an astoundingly easy molly to read. She feels strongly and openly, her thoughts and feelings an open book for all to see. She always wants to see the best in others, and while that has gotten her in trouble before she nonetheless refuses to close herself off fully from those around her. Still the times she's gotten burned linger under her skin and have made her far less willing to jump straight into something as she may once have done.
The role of a queen fits her well, and she is perfectly content in the nursery as she adores all kits -- not just her own. Still, there is a slightly mournful look in her eyes at times when she gazes at her current litter.

History:
From kithood to adulthood, Moss was... coddled a bit by her parents. She grew up warm and safe nestled in the corner of a heated barn learning to hunt fat mice and occasionally getting scraps from the two-legs who owned the building. She was always a fast learner, inquisitive and getting into everything. She'd chat happily with loners who were passing by -- taking shelter in her family's barn home and bounce around them as she heard stories of the place's they'd been and where they were going.
Eventually, when she was far into adulthood herself, she left her comfortable home to chase those stories she'd heard all her life. It wasn't easy, and in many ways she was unprepared and an easy target for those with less than good intentions. Eventually once of those such cats was a tom named Yew. He was a perfect gentleman when they met, and Moss fell hard and fast for him. It was a bit of a whirlwind really, and soon enough she found herself pregnant. Moss herself was delighted! She'd always loved kits, always wanted some of her own to love and care for deep in her heart, and those moons were actually some of her happiest.
It all came crumbling down after the kits were born however. Almost as soon as she had recovered from the kitting Yew all but chased her away from her children. She doesn't know why, he never explained, and the tussle where she struggled to keep watch over her kits ended in her losing almost half of one ear. She all but became a ghost for many moons afterward, mourning kits who she barely got to meet and whose fate was unknown to her. Moss fell in with a small group of loners eventually, even growing much closer to one of the cats within the group. That cat is the father of her current litter, though she hadn't really been trying to have another litter -- still haunted by the fate of her first -- especially with the group having been under threat of encroaching two-legs and more aggressive rogues.
It was that which separated her from her new mate, and her progressing pregnancy made it much harder for her to support herself in the time after. Until she found herself on the edge of Stoneclan's territory. With little choice she allowed herself to fully trust the patrol she originally met, and joined the clan -- being given the suffix -bright and having her kits not long after. To her relief, they were surprisingly healthy despite her struggles. That was a few moons ago.

Orientation: Pansexual
Crush: None
Mate: //
Kits: 1st litter -- Hickorypaw, Pecan, Walnut
2nd litter -- Toadkit, Reedkit, Crowkit, Bluekit
Apprentice: //

Other Information:
> Lyrics are from 'Keep You Safe' by The Crane Wives
> Mossbright's voice, while quite soft, is still firm and steady at almost all times.
> I don't have any plans for either Mossbright or Hickorypaw to figure out their relation, they will quite possibly forever be as two ships passing in the night.
Their stories reveal
Regrets their smiles can't conceal
I carry them, I carry them with me
Last edited by Fortune's Fool on Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:06 pm

@Fortune's Fool - Hope this is okay looks wise

Name: Toadkit →ToadpawToadfang
    Current Rank: Kit
    Desired Rank: Leader
    Picture: HERE'S A DRAWING OF HER, I found a free to use line art and decided to color it in as her.

Physical Appearance: A rather fluffy black shekit with a white muzzle, belly and tail tip; her toes and ear fur are white as well. She has dark green eyes, a small pink nose and black and pink paw pads.

Personality: Toadkit is a loud and obnoxious kit, often interjecting herself in others conversation; she has a bit of a hard time following rules and is constantly getting into trouble for such a young age, she enjoys teasing her littermates but deep down is very protective of them; coming to their aid if they get hurt or scared. She sees most of the older cats as idols, often following one around and nagging them with questions or requests to teach her things; she is loyal to her clan and hopes to be leader one day.

Background: Toadkit was born as the eldest kit in Mossbright's second litter a few moons ago when her mother had just joined the clan; she has no clue Hickorypaw is her elder half sister.

Orientation: Undecided.
    Crush: ××
    Mate: ××
    Offspring: ××
    Parents: Mossbright × ______
    Siblings: Hickorypaw, Pecan and Walnut (elder half siblings)
    Reedkit, Crowkit and Bluekit
    Mentor: ××
    Apprentice: ××

Voice Claim: Hayden Panettiere (when she voiced Dot from A Bugs Life)
    Other Information:
    loves playing in mud and will do so at any chance.
    her scent is that of milk and dirt.
Last edited by DriedGrape on Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:49 pm

Seems fine to me! So long as the others who wanted to make kits agree, I'd say 3 moons is a decent age for them to be.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:04 pm

Orcidblossom is need of kits. I told in her form that those kits are still unborn, but that can be changed so the kits are 1-2 moons old if someone wants to make some.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stars Hollow » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:41 pm

Both accepted!
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Reedkit

Postby Ryn11 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:25 am

⁜ — Reedkit

Reedkit ➡️ Reedpaw ➡️ Reedtail
    Current Rank: Kit
    Desired Rank: Medicine cat

Physical Appearance: Warm brown pelt with white markings similar to Toadkit, green eyes, pink paw pads. Short-haired, not as fluffy as Toadkit but still has that kitten softness.

Personality: Second born in his litter. Wants to grow up to be an important cat. Constantly moving and following older cats around, usually to places he shouldnt. Wants to know the reason behind everything.

Orientation: Undecided
    Crush: Open
    Mate: N/A
    Offspring: N/A
    Parents: Mossbright
    Siblings: Hickorypaw (half, unknown), Toadkit, Crowkit, Bluekit
    Mentor: Open

Voice Claim: Keith Coogan (as Young Tod from Fox and the Hound)

Other Information: Until Wolfin was brought into the clan, Reedkit had no idea medicine cats were a thing. But all the activity and excitement around the injured cat inspired him.
Last edited by Ryn11 on Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryn11 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:26 am

Im at work rn, but i'll fill out reedkit's info later today :)
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:48 am

So that's two kits! I'm hard-capping the total to four, and I know @anathema mentioned possibly playing one, so there's one slot left if anyone is interested! If not three {or two if anathema changed their mind} is perfectly okay! c:
I appreciate it really~ Mossbright's been rolling around in my head practically since the rp started and I certainly wouldn't have been really able to play a whole litter by myself in order to use her as well.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me