𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

MANKIND'S BAD HABIT.

Postby HABZ » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:22 pm

PRONOUNS: HE/IT. FANDOM: EVERYMANHYBRID.
    AGELESS (300,000+) DEMON. AROMANTIC ASEXUAL.

HABIT is best described as an evil entity, the literal corporeal form of mankind's misdeeds. It was, prior to its transportation to The Dome, inherently malicious and cruel, delighting in causing chaos, yet due to the circumstances that he finds himself in, he enrobes a much more curious, semi-passive demeanour. HABIT has become aware of its own new mortality and weakness in this new environment, and is thus much more cautious about making enemies.

β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† APPEARANCE.
    HABIT is a possessing entity, meaning that the body that it puppeteers is not its own. The current vessel, Evan Myers, stands at 5'3 with a muscular build, with pale skin, medium-length brown hair, and brown eyes. HABIT's continued use of the vessel has caused it to develop sharpened, interlocking canine teeth. HABIT never appears as entirely "clean," with typical bloodstains and smears of dirt being commonplace on its body. He seems to take comfort in this.

β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† PERSONALITY.
    HABIT could best be described as unpredictable. Highly adaptive, albeit reactionary and irritable. He is, however, entirely capable of being manipulative, yet typically does not have the patience to do so. While his actions may seem random and out of place, HABIT is calculative about forming clear goals, and can be absolutely bloodthirsty in achieving them. It despises people-pleasers with a burning passion, and is more than happy to state its opinions on anyone it dislikes. While HABIT is typically quick to anger to the point of violence, The Dome presents him with a scenario in which his powers are not as strong as they once were, leading him to begrudgingly take a backseat to human cooperation. Although it has never experienced loyalty, the harrowing realisation that he might need to rely on other people may make him an incredibly valuable companion, if he learns how to trust others to be capable. Perhaps, in the process, he could make some genuine allies.

β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† POWERS/WEAPONS.
    HABIT has supernaturally enhanced senses, and regenerative capacity. While it is capable of feeling pain as much as an average person, his body is capable of healing up small wounds in hours, and larger wounds in days, at a much faster rate than the average human being. He is, on the island, bound to his host body, unable to possess other people. Although HABIT had much, much more abilities before his transportation here, the ones that remain happen to be useful given the scenario he ended up in.
    He carries a large, serrated hunting knife in a holster on his waist, which he is highly skilled with.

β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† OTHER.
    this is an awesome idea :3
    P.S: for stylistic/canon-related purposes, HABIT's dialogue will be emphasised in all-caps (he's not yelling all the time though LOL)
HABZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - discussion

Postby wolf.skull » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:54 am

@Spiritstar3 I don't mind anyone else tagging these groups either!

@Wyverncult you're welcome!

HABZ HABIT is accepted, I'll add him to the front. And about the all caps thing it's fine with me! lol
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acxa » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:11 am

I will reply later today! Sorry for the delay is responses. Work has been busy as of late. And don’t worry, N is fine with hunting. He grew up with wild pokemon and is aware it’s part of the circle of life. Even some of the pokemon who raised him were known for eating other pokemon. He just chooses not to, but doesn’t get upset if others do.
Acxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:53 am

@Acxa don’t worry, it’s all good! And okay lol there’s lots for him to eat on the island, it’s just that no one knows that yet
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:47 am

wolf.skull wrote:@Spiritstar3 I don't mind anyone else tagging these groups either!

XD cool.

I'm fighting an urge to put Black/Touya (an eighteen year old version) in. He wasn't mentioned in N's history though...only Hilda/Touko was.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acxa » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:10 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:XD cool.

I'm fighting an urge to put Black/Touya (an eighteen year old version) in. He wasn't mentioned in N's history though...only Hilda/Touko was.

I wrote in Hilda mainly because I always played the female trainer in the game. But I am always open to changing it to black/Touka! Kinda chose her for simplicity via my play through of the game since the main character is picked by the player! c:
Acxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:57 am

Acxa wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:XD cool.

I wrote in Hilda mainly because I always played the female trainer in the game. But I am always open to changing it to black/Touka! Kinda chose her for simplicity via my play through of the game since the main character is picked by the player! c:

Are you okay with Black being with N? Or just having a crush on him (since I'm going to make him eighteen since apparently they're only 14 in game...but I always thought they were both 16 or 17, near in age to N. I've been told it was in an interview or something.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acxa » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:34 am

@spirit I will pm you! Since my N is based several years after the end of the base game where he was 18. It’s an alternate AU I have for him about 7 years after the original game.
Acxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HABZ » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:50 pm

thanks for accepting me! HABIT's first post is up! if anyone wants to interact with him :3
HABZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me