| Welcome To Camp Kookaburra (REVAMPED) | D & F |

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: | Welcome To Camp Kookaburra (REVAMPED) | D & F |

Postby galaxyy. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:40 am

@CHiCKINS it's cool, don't worry about it. Thanks! >.<
Last edited by galaxyy. on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Open ! |

Postby Chiirios » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:04 am

██ The Rp Is Now Open and in Motion!! ██
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:52 pm

I'll get a post up tomorrow, it was my mom's birthday so we were out celebrating
also, do you think we could move whats happening with J and M to the new rp thread or would that mess up the whole 'year later' jist?
Last edited by drift. on Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:57 pm

@drift perhaps moving their relationship to this thread is a good idea, i.e. the fact that they like each other, obviously. the old thread is a year before, after all, so it is almost like a flashback.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thou art I » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:05 pm

username; lesbirb
name; Kallisnicknames (if any); Kal
gender; Female
age; 319 years (looks to be about 19)
sexuality (if known); ace homoromantic
appearance; see ref
personality; She is pretty hard to predict, but most of the time she is quite unresponsive, taking joy in other hobbies rather than interacting with people. She is pretty quiet, and mostly just minds her own business. Although she can get aggressive unpredictably, and excuses herself when she feels heated to not start much trouble
crush; none
family; She has a brother and parents, although she has retired early from being a warrior of purgatory, and moved to the surface for a more peaceful life.
species; fallen mortal (own species, mostly just a warrior or purgatory)
powers; control of sludge like substance (her specifically being a thick sludge that looks like an oil spill), levetation (only like 6 inches off the ground)
counselor or kiddo?; kiddo
other; hhhhh I will make a full ref eventually
notes; Under her boots she has no legs. She's pretty insecure about it, and will rarely take the boots off.
hobbies: gardening, bone collection, hiking, drawing, and sculpting/pottery
theme song: Dissolve - Absofacto

Code: Select all
[left][quote][color=#400080][center]┏ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ┓
♠️|Kallis|♠️
♠️|Female|320|Kiddo|Fallen Mortal|♠️
♠️|[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3734718&start=50#p116841265]form[/url]|mood: nervous|♠️
♠️|location: cafeteria|♠️
♠️|no crush|single|ace homoromantic|♠️
♠️|tags: avalon|♠️
┖ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ┚[/center][/color][/quote][/left]
[color=#400080][center][size=85][/size][/center][/color]
Last edited by thou art I on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

listo.
"𝕴 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍. 𝕴 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊."
thou art I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:10 pm

username; Rainbowarcher22
name; Marcia Corbulo
nicknames (if any); She couldn't care less what you call her as long as it’s not offensive.
gender; Female
age; 15
sexuality (if known); Bisexual
appearance; Marcia’s human half is a light brown color with faint green stripes on her back. While her goat/bottom half is a dark brown with more prominent green stripes. Her hair is a red-ish brown color and her horn stubs are ivory colored. Her eyes are her only dead giveaway in camouflage as they are a striking red
personality; Marcia is fairly shy and prefers to stay out of people's ways unless provoked, but she does enjoy being in the presence of others even if she isn't visible. Good music, new plants, and delicious fruits are the few things that really get her excited. Despite her timid nature at first glance, she is not to be confused with a pushover, and trying to treat her as such may get you a nasty surprise next time you wake up or go into the forest.
crush; None yet
family; Futia(Mother,Centaur),Drayln(Older Brother,Centaur)
species; Faun (basically human-goat hybrid)
powers; Blending into trees and natural surroundings to become nearly invisible
counselor or kiddo?; Kiddo
other; The hollow log she carries is her bag. She also carries a bamboo flute with red and purple markings.
notes;
Last edited by rainbowarcher22 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:33 am

@lesbirb very lovely picture! she'll be accepted once her form is finished! >-<
@rainbow she's so cute?? i'm sure she'll get along with Addison and Jamie, as all three are hooved animal "hybrids"... accepted!
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alejandra cantor | "i'm just not user-friendly"

Postby wittebane » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:16 am

username; deku!
    name; alejandra cantor
    nicknames; ale
    gender; cis female
    age; seventeen
    sexuality; pansexual
    appearance; alejandra is a pretty girl, with light-medium dark skin and freckles across her face. she has dark brown eyes, almost dark enough to be black. her curly black hair is cut to a medium length, and usually parted down the middle. she is quite thin, almost a bit too thin, even with her height at 5' 6''.
    personality; while she is kind and pleasant to be around, alejandra does have quite the selfish streak. she does not mean to care only for herself, but she does struggle to care for others, all the same. she is not a social butterfly, but she isn't exceptionally introverted, either. she will always speak when spoken to without hesitation, and is quick to give her opinion when she feels that it is needed. (often times, she feels that her opinion is needed when it isn't.) she has an obsessive personality, moving from one thing to the next and dedicating all her time and energy to it. usually, the 'thing' in question is a video game or TV show. now that she is cut off from electronics, though, she feels a bit at a loss for what to do without something to care wholeheartedly about.
    crush; n/a
    family; she was raised by a single mother after her father died in an accident at work. she is an only child.
    species; human
    powers; illusion-casting/mirage. she can create an illusion of anything, but it will only last a short amount of time, and if the illusion is of something sizable (i.e. a building) it will take quite some time to appear. if she is interrupted while creating an illusion, she will have to start over from the beginning.
    counselor or kiddo; kiddo
    other; n/a
    notes; ale loves animals, seemingly more than most people, and does not eat meat. she is an excellent dancer. ironically, her last name means 'singer', but she cannot sing at all. she would like to be an artist, and spends a lot of time drawing, but she is not all that good yet.
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:52 am

Dang, I missed the start! I'll get a post up as soon as possible, just gotta do some work first.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:14 am

lesbirb and deku! are accepted! You can start
Chiirios