• [discussion] •

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: • [discussion] •

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:16 am

hfajkdgjdf im so sorry for my inactivity ; __ ; life's been really rough these past few months, to me being sick for months on the end to having my own thoughts revolt against me. i've also been really busy with school, so i haven't had much time to sit down and write, never mind finding the motivation to actually write instead of sitting there and disassociating into space. i've been trying to do more things, but those things just happened to include roleplaying or writing much hhHh,

again, i'm super sorry, but it's unlikely for me to get something up before my winter break. i need to start studying for exams, and in general winter makes me incredibly unproductive and . not happy galdsfjg;j

i'll come back as soon as i can .. !! i love my children and you guys too much to completely leave orz
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:10 am

Well my semester is over until Jan 2nd so I have free time to reply again! (I forgot what it felt like to not be drowning in schoolwork and assignments). I'll try and get a reply up later today and possibly finally make that second character I've been meaning to get around to??
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zillow » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:19 am

So guess who’s alive..

Image Image Image

DA IG ♡ ⇠

Zillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:04 am

I was just thinking of positing on here again...

I am also still alive, somehow
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:55 am

not to be that guy, but unfortunately this might get locked for gravedigging if we keep posting here. any conversation would be best done in dms or a group chat uwu
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me