✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- open for forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- open for forms

Postby dukeaegir » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:56 pm

life basically ^

lol jk only half the time
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- open for forms

Postby lunera. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:57 pm

haha... yea.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:54 pm

why she look so much like levi

and levi is the ruthless charmer

who is she and why has she stolen his social security

and yes neith and levi !
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunera. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:31 am

there was a huge storm last night and theres no internet, but I'm on my phone with bad connection. I wont be posting or doing anything for possibly a few days. thanks!

I am leaving akane and energy in charge until power is back!
      I will be checing in, not posting
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:25 pm

waiting for replies 030
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kintsugi. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:57 pm

i'd post again, but i'd kinda like someone to respond to levi.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kintsugi. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:59 pm

levi falls in love with his look alike because they both know they're attractive
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:17 pm

~~~~
~Hello My Dear~
~~~~
Name; Esper~
Pronounced; ESS- purr~
Nickname; Coyote ~ (Read "Stature") or Haze (Read "Appearance"
Gender; Female~
Age; 2 years old~
Rank; Queen Raven Hunter
Scent; Wisteria flower and Fresh rain~
Kin; / Cain~ Brother / Cosa ~ Mother (X) / Cuspis~ Father (X) / Lacy ~ Sister (X)/
Appearance; Esper is a stout, fat female who is most likely in the shadows of the pack, her appearance is not noticed by others all that often~ Esper has hazy eyes, alike cataracts. Despite her eyes looking this way, she has nuclear sclerosis, giving her eyes simply the appearance of cataracts.
Esper has very round ears and long fur that drapes down her cheeks, making her face look very fluffed. She has mostly gray fur lined with some brown in her scruff and along her ears. Her nose and up her snout is blackened, making her hazed eyes stand out.
Stature; Esper is very heavy, her stomach slouches more than a normal fit wolf's would, but her long fur covers her. With her fur being so long and fluffed, she simply looks like a very fluffy individual.
Espers stature would not be so noticeable if she was tall, but the stout female is alot shorter than most normal females, making her stand to a brutes lower chest, her height is much alike a coyotes
~She is a very small wolf~
Sexuality; Straight
Personality; Esper is more of an introvert when it comes to others, she mostly likes to listen more than talk when surrounded by others, especially when they are huddled together and traveling. She is thinking most of the time and with herself in her head.
Despite her quiet personality, when the female is brought up in a conversation and able to socialize with others, Esper is very quiet and motherly. Everyone she talks to is enveloped in a comforting and loving tone, she is very gentle and calm when not under strenuous situations and around a lot of others.
Likes; She loves Rain, it is a very calming sound to her.
Dislikes; Noisy and obnoxious others who like to be pushy and dominant towards her.
Advantages; Her small size is both her Advantage and a disadvantage, Esper is wonderful at shimmying down badger, skunk and groundhog dens, fishing out an easy meal for the pack. She is also great at smelling when rain is coming. Her motherly personality also makes her one of the better "den mothers", a wolf who comes around the dens to take care of pups whos mothers are tired, sick or dead. She loves cooing over the precious pups.
Disadvantages; Having her small size is more of a disadvantage than anything, the stout girl is not all that good at running long distances or running after large prey. She also is very clumsy, stumbling upon fallen logs alot when traveling with the pack.
Crush; Wants~
Mate; Wants~
History; Will RP it out~
Other; "eliza"
~~~~~

~~~~
~You'd be stupid to cross me..~
~~~~
Name; Cain
Pronounced; Cane
Nickname; X
Gender; Male
Age; 4 years old
Rank; King Bishop Hunter
Wanted Rank; Fighter
Scent; Rust
Kin; / Esper ~ Sister / Cosa ~ Mother (X) / Cuspis~ Father (X) / Lacy ~ Sister (X)/
Appearance; Cain is a heavy-set brute who is very quick to raise his lips into a snarl. He is always seen around, watching and listening to the pack as to interrupt any misbehaving or someone not doing their chore correctly. His fur is very gnarled and matted, a dirty white with brown traced in his legs. His eyes are a deep but piercing green and his gums, which are the thing others notice most about him, are pure black.
Stature; Cain is a very large brute, his heavy, deep chest carried high and proudly as he struts around the pack. His back is highly set, giving him even more of a large stature. Cain is a very intimidating wolf to be around, his personality no better..
He is a very Large wolf
Sexuality; Straight
Personality; Cain is a very harsh and dominant individual, his face is normally contorted into a snarl at others. His duty in the pack, seeing as he is such a argumentative wolf, is to correct any other Subs or Omegas who are snapping at one another or who havent done their chores correctly. But under his harsh extirior, he is the most loyal wolf you could find. He has a duty to protect, especially whom he loves.. It is just hard to get to get to know his soft side..
This is only his job when he is not out on a hunt.
Likes; Who knows
Dislikes; Alot
Advantages; Cains massive body makes him the to-go wolf for a lot of things around the pack. They use him for hunting most of the time, having take down large prey with a few other larger wolves, like elk, moose and boars. He also is one of the leading fighters of the pack, having him as a weapon of his own kind if they ever have fights with rival packs..
Disadvantages; Having such a harsh personality, Cain does not get close to anyone who dosent understand his mannerisms.
Mate; X
History; X
Other; "eliza"
Last edited by Vlette on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #kronchymeet » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:19 pm

AAAAAAAAA
i need to post but i also need to clean