Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:28 am

────────────────────────────────
DESOLATION
────────────────────────────────

a sense of sorrow, misery, and depression.

what is a pack without its land, its structure, and its loyalty? well, that is what has become of these handful of wolves. their home destroyed by deforestation, fires, and humans. what more could possibility go wrong for this pack? to top it off, a illness swept through their depleted numbers. there was nothing left for these canines, their home was literally nothing but barren land. no prey and their once fresh water turned brown and filled with decaying vegetation and oil. days turned to weeks of the wolves slowly showing signs of starvation from the slim intake of prey they could find. some disappeared during the time in which the humans had occupied the area enough to destroy it. at the time, only fifteen remained of the once prosperous pack and as time passed, even those numbers dropped.

it's been only four months since the wreckage of their territory, the place they thought they would never leave until death. the remaining eight wolves no longer occupy the land. instead, they have traveled miles to reach the last place they wanted, a human city. though small, it blocked their path and it seemed there would be no way around it. though before they would be able to move through the city, they would have to pass through the town surrounding it. from the hill they had stood situated on the night prior, they could see the humans and their pets. no wolf would ever understand the concept of dogs and why they allowed themselves to be owned. though of course the wolves knew nothing of strays and how they lived. the closer they drew, the more they would have to either blend in or interact with the dogs and humans. this is the true test of their journey, far past the city lies uncharted territory for the wolves to settle down and rebuild.

there are so many factors that could change for this small pack, will dogs join them in hopes of better living or will they only get in their way? some of the wolves will have no qualms with hurting another animal that is keeping them from getting to where they need to go. roles could change if the majority find one leader to be leading them down the wrong path, it's only a matter of time before the right face their own inner battles with each other and within themselves.

thread
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•Materea High•

Postby 14InAHeart » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:30 am

The envelope seems to have appeared in your room overnight. It wasn't in yesterday's mail, and it's unlikely that a family member stuck a wax seal on it just to sneak it under your door. On one side, your name is handwritten in looping calligraphy. You open it up and read...

Welcome to Materea High,
an elemental roleplay.
14InAHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─────── wings ──➝

Postby sewer connoisseur » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:36 am

ImagexxxxxImage
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

messenger or warrior of god, divine being, heavenly spirit. there is one hundred different phrases and
descriptions of them, ranging from a perfect winged man to a golden halo of fire, six disproportioned
wings and covered with a horrific splattering on eyes on every inch of its skin. Whatever their true forms
may be, what you expect to see of a choir of angels sure isn't six high school kids living it up in Miami.

𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬
ImagexxxxxImage

this roleplay is super new, so there are lots of characters left there is one male character left! its semi lit(+) and you can
find out more information on the forum. this is my first roleplay, so i hope it okay?

main thread
discussion thread
Last edited by sewer connoisseur on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

- call me willow
- hufflepuff
- chaotic neutral
- bisexual
sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:57 am

ImageImageImage
────────────
a canine with disabilities roleplay
────────────
it all began with a couple who could not
have any children. they decided that a d
og would help them through this depress
ion. they went to the shelter and found a
sweet dog by the name of cadbury. howe
ver, this canine was not a normal one. sh
e only had three legs. despite this, the c
ouple fell in love with her and took her h
ome. cadbury helped begin the disabled
canine sanctuary in the couple's home. t
hey moved to a larger house to be able t
o keep the many disabled and unwanted.

────────────
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

windclan // a semi-literate rp!

Postby i<3you » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:27 am

long ago when bramblestar was still leader of thunderclan and all four clans still thrived together, connected,
windclan was driven from their land by shadowclan. heart broken and feeling stabbed in the back, the current
windclan leader promised to never trust shadowclan cats again, or any of the other three for as long as she may
live. but now that it has been many moons and seasons since she has passed and there is a new generation of
windclan cats, will they migrate back to their ancestors home? or stay where they have lived out their whole lives,
safe from the harshness of the shadowclan monsters.
main thread forms & discussion owner of windclan

i<3you

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( pretty odd. )

Postby mean&gay » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:42 am

THINGS ARE SHAPING UP TO BE PRETTY ODD ----------

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
so here you are. college, huh? maybe it's what you expected it to be. maybe it's the complete opposite. either way, you're stuck
here for the next few years of your life. that is, if you want to increase your odds of surviving in the real world. it's not going to
be easy. nobody said otherwise. but, if you're smart, you'll learn get the hell over it and make your future one worth living.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

---------------LITTLE DEATHS IN MUSICAL BEDS---------------

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
six students, vaguely unaware of each others existence, have all enrolled in the same college. as always, starting fresh proves
difficult for some, and easier for others. whether they'll all get along or not is up to them. will they be able to balance out
their social lives as well as handling their education? who knows. yet again, it's all up to them. all we know is it's pretty odd.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

--------------SO IT SEEMS I’M SOMEONE I’VE NEVER MET

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=3407526
mean&gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:45 am

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3353435

You wake up in the woods. Something dosen't feel right at all. You feel the side of your neck to find two puncture wounds. No, You didn't get turned to one. You were claimed by one. You are their food now. When ever their hungry, they come to you. But what happens if you fall in love with one?
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niico » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:58 am

rad. wrote:
rad. wrote:
camp halfblood. a 'haven' for young greek demigods.
and well, not all of them are greek. recently, the c
amp director started letting in demigods of all myth
ologies(norse, egyptian, roman, etc). with the new,
overflowing camp, there is a prophecy:

a stirring in the sea
a quake in the land
a bolt in the sky
a disturbance in the underworld
eight women and men of all kinds
must put these places at ease.

two greek demigods, two roman demigods, two
egyptian demigods, and two norse demigods will
go on this prophecy. there will be arguments, and they
will want to go their separate ways, but they must
stick together to fulfill this prophecy.

there are 2 spots left - one norse and one egyptian demigod. thread is here, reserve by pm please, and post characters on the discussion thread!
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

advertise your group roleplay here!

Postby blkberry » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:29 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

dog roleplay; main thread, discussion

A week ago, early spring started which means it rains; a lot. Though in this season it rained more than it usually did,
and it flooded. the flood destroyed our territory, and now it looks more like a rainforest now instead of a forest. the
dens are filled with water and the high grounds are now waterfalls. the sight is horrible, fallen trees, water scattered
everywhere, and everything is falling down. We lost our family, our territory, our home. how we have to find a new
territory and survive this season. it's the worst I've seen in years. i really want to lead my pack to a safe place but
where else is there to go? are we really doomed in the fire of flood? can we find some way to leave this island?

explanation basicly there has been a flood that destroys human life and the dogs territory. so now they
are traveling to a new and unexplored part of the territory to find out if anything over there is inhabitable.
some wolves lost their families, mates and friends but now they have to move in and find new territory
but there is unknown danger lurking around every corner,
blkberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:29 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3353435

You wake up in the woods. Something dosen't feel right at all. You feel the side of your neck to find two puncture wounds. No, You didn't get turned to one. You were claimed by one. You are their food now. When ever their hungry, they come to you. But what happens if you fall in love with one?
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you