Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Marzal_ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:03 am

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The Omnic crisis was a Heartbreaking time for the humans of earth.
But, Hero's had risen to stop the Robots from terrorizing the face
of earth. They were Overwatch. People loved them for the deeds
they put fourth, But rumors flew. Shutting down the organization
everyone once loved. Some say that Overwatch is resurfacing. Now
Overwatch is back, Here to stay.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Welcome to Overwatch. The roleplay starts here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3404145
Marzal_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zutopia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:43 am

aesthetic, wrote:
DOWNTOWN DOGS

You were either thrown out or just born into the free life. Its not sweet out here in New York because well you
see there will always be someone watching you or even chasing you so just remember that you arent so safe ar
ound these parts of New York. On your way you'll meet tons and tons of other canines! But, will they be sweet,
rude or rather ignorant? Will you make friends? Will you make enemies? Or will you find love? Here in the down
town parts of New York anything can happen..

post your forms here!
main thread.
NEEDS MEMBERS! xx
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:04 am

The year is 2082, and the world is not the same as it once was. In 2080 there was a meteor shower, the strange thing is , it was happening all over the world.When the meteors crashed they exposed the earth to a radiation, it affected all of us at least those with blood type A and blood type O. Those with blood type B were left unaffected, those with A and O
were given abilities. Powers, you could say, it gave us one power each, each power was different. There was even a period where people decided to dress up and become "Superheroes" but that died out after the vigilante restriction act. Afterwards we became feared and killed,but one man stopped at nothing to give us peace. He created a reality where we could exist in peace, and that we did. But we cannot leave this reality, because the man who created it was killed , by one of us. He created another life, he created World II and it's up to us to survive in it.

Outsider: Outsiders are the people who were transported to this reality by mistake Outsiders can only be of blood type B
Insider: The exact opposite of an Outsider, these people were brought here on purpose, an Insider is of blood type A or O

3:Do not start posting unless your forum has been accepted by me!
4:Try to come up with something original, if you can't Pm me to ask for any ideas! :D
5:You can have as many characters as you can handle.
6:Minor swear words are allowed such as Hell and Damn.
7:Your character can only have one power.
8:Have fun!
9: Drama is a good in roleplaying
10:Keep child friendly

If you're interested here's the link!
BLOOD IS POWER

_________________________________________________________________________________________
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:05 am

xxxxxxxSudden Changes

Now

the dark begins to
rise

Save your breath, it's far from
over

Leave the lost and dead
behind

Now's your chance to run for
cover

I don't wanna change the world
I just wanna

leave it colder, light the fuse and
burn it up

Take the path that leads to
nowhere

All is lost again, but I'm not giving
in

Roleplay Thread click for more information.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:06 am

This roleplay takes place a few months after the Pacifist ending. All the monsters have been living happily on the surface for a few months. One day, a tension breaks out between the humans and monsters. They are weary of each other. Flowey takes advantage of this, spreading several lies to each side about the other. A few days later, a new war breaks out between the two races. Humans are trying to force the monsters back underground, and they're forced to fight back.

Most canon characters open!

You can find the roleplay here!
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:07 am

Have you ever felt like you were born in the wrong time era? The wrong place? The wrong universe?

I'm sure many of you among us(including myself) have found the borders of our planet Earth so very... constricting. As homely as our little galaxy is, there's so much more out there, waiting to be explored. The idea that we are alone in an endless universe, surrounded by nothing but darkness, is ridiculous. So, let's imagine. What's out there?

Setting
Earth, humanity's home-world, has been long forgotten. As the galaxy grew ever wider, people never took their eyes from the horizon. But as technology advanced, so did ambition. One government, The World's Union, and one corporation, Paragon Enterprises, seized the galaxy as theirs, constantly skirmishing to get a hold of the latest breakthrough. Throughout this unstable conflict, rebellions have begun to form on multiple planets, headed by one main extremist group: Supernova. The universal law enforcement, Galactic Authority, is struggling to keep the peace.

World's Union
The World's Union is a galactic superpower, ruled by a council of experienced politicians. This government is usually morally just and fair to the people, but corruption is not nonexistent.

Paragon Enterprises
A money-fueled corporation experimenting in cybernetics, genetics, nuclear technology, and have most recently made a breakthrough in the highest form of illegal technology: the creation of artificial life, their best kept secret.

Galactic Authority
Unbiased law-enforcement. The GA is well-known for doing whatever it takes to keep the galaxy in order.

Supernova Rebellion
A group of extremists battling it out against all factions. The leaders of this group would bring power to the people, preferring anarchy over who has the power now.

Join here.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•Materea High•

Postby 14InAHeart » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:26 am

The envelope seems to have appeared in your room overnight. It wasn't in yesterday's mail, and it's unlikely that a family member stuck a wax seal on it just to sneak it under your door. On one side, your name is handwritten in looping calligraphy. You open it up and read...

Welcome to Materea High,
an elemental roleplay.
14InAHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |STREAMCLAN AND DUSKCLAN|

Postby Nebulapaws. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:22 am

~Koshiiwolf~ wrote:
Koshiiwolf wrote:
created for koshii's rp.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text
two clans, as different as the sun and moon, night and day, yet the two are more
similar than you think. tensions are high between the two bordering clans, will th
ey keep their fragile peace or will the two clans turn against each other? welcome
to the world of duskclan and streamclan, one of adventure, romance, and danger.
join or follow along so you can understand the ways of the warrior code. ━━━━
duskclan is a clan of cats who live in a lush pine forest. these cats usually have bi
g, v. thick pelts and eat mainly squirrels, mice, rabbits, and various forest animals
streamclan is a clan who lives mainly near various water sources and forest. cats
from here usually have very sleek fur for swimming. they eat fish, birds and mice.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.STREAMCLAN AND DUSKCLAN!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yo! I'm Koshiiwolf! I'm a Female and I love flightrising
And you know, I love Fire! Oh and the bottom is links
To somethings I own or recommend! and Some Statues
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( 155,931 Treasure / 51 Gems / 4/4 nests Occupied)

Streamclan & Duskclan Echoclan ↞ Đɇfɇnđɇɍ ↠ Moonclan

Thanks for reading! and A thanks from fire flight too! ♥♥♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMade by ~Koshiiwolf~
Nebulapaws.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ ── ❝ the downfall of the kiznaiver ❞

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:39 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xthe kizna system. a project where peace and happiness can be ensured one hundred percent. it started
xwith various experiments on monkeys before trying it out on people. it didn't go as planned, the experi
xments killing the subject. the system had then came up with the idea of making nineteen children into
xkiznaivers. all of the children's mother or father worked for the kizna system, their belief in it, stronger
xthan the safety of their flesh and blood. the experiment started out really well, the children's bonds to
xwards each other stronger than ever. a boy named ______ took the kiznaiver project very seriously to the
xpoint where the project backfired. all of the children's pain had been redirected all to him, causing his
xlife to hang by a thread. they treated the painful attacks with a medicine that numbs all emotions and se
xnses. this spread out into a few of the children. five of the children were effected by it, though only on
xe of the five got to go home while the others were stuck in the facility. the child's name was Mai. a ram
xbunctious girl who lost the ability to feel pain, most of her emotions null. now six others have been dra
xgged into the kizna system, all hiding dark secrets and undeniable guilt within each of them. now they all
xshare Mai's and each other's pain. these seven will not only go on crazy missions created by the kizna syst
xem, but also will learn to understand what is in their hearts and what it's like to feel someone else's pain.
xthough these seven don't get along with the three working for the system, and only wish to break away.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coraychi » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:44 am

Coraychi wrote:
Coraychi wrote:
Coraychi wrote:🌺 Hey, all, I'm Cora!
I was looking to join a roleplay, but it's not really panning out right now! Any that I've been interested have either had just a couple issues, or they weren't as active as I was hoping! So, I'm looking either to join or make a roleplay! I was originally just looking for one to join, but I'm open to making if I have some interest or someone to help me get it together!
I'll list my criteria for making a joining, so if you're interested in having me or making an RP with me send me a PM!~

JOINING
- Animal or Humanoid is fine
- Not very interested in Wolf or Lion roleplays, but if the setting is really cool I might be swayed
- For humanoid roleplays I'm mainly interested in fantasy/supernatural settings, but a realistic one might interest me if the main focus isn't romance
- For warrior cats, an open medicine cat or med. apprentice role is a huge bonus
- Looking for advanced or at least literate. 3 lines minimum for RP preferred
- The newer the better

MAKING
- Again, either genre is fine, but I will not make lion or wolf roleplays
- I will only make literate to advanced, likely in the advanced section of the forum
- I can be flaky sometimes, so someone who is patient and not pushy with me is best, if you want to co-create
- I don't value coding too highly, so if you want to have coding be required, we can't make an RP, sorry!

That's about it!
If you're interested, or have an RP you want me to check out, let me know!!

#BlackLivesMatter ✊

Hey, I'm Erin!
You can call me Cora, if you prefer.
I've been on CS since 2009 but my activity is very on-and-off. I mostly hang around to adopt monthly pets and participate in a couple forum games! If you wanna chat, feel free to message me, but know that I'm pretty slow to reply most of the time!
Coraychi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me