Reedclan ☼ forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What should happen? (in 15 pages.)

Poll ended at Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:30 am

Six alligators roam the marsh & attack cats
8%
Waters rise & flood territory
25%
Thunderstorm
No votes
Extremely dense fog
58%
Super contagious sickness
8%

Total votes : 12

Re: Reedclan ☼ forms & discussion

Postby baby blue » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:32 pm

was darksplash accepted?
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:17 pm

❧→✿ Name;; Goldenpaw/Goldenfang
❧→✿ Gender;; She-cat
❧→✿ Age;; 10 Moons
❧→✿ Looks;; Golden tabby, amber eyes
❧→✿ Rank;; Apprentice
❧→✿ Rank Wanted;; Leader
❧→✿ Birthday;; 2nd January
❧→✿ Crush;; Otterpaw (???)
❧→✿ Mate;; None
❧→✿ Kits;; None
❧→✿ Friends;; None
❧→✿ Enemies;; None

❧→✿ Personality;;

Goldenpaw is quite the spitfire, always full of enthusiasm and excitement. Her curiosity and recklessness often lands her into trouble, but never dampens her mood. She has a quick-temper and easily forgives, and would not hold grudges for a long time. Whoever becomes her mentor may find her a big troublesome furball.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:44 am

we have too many apprentices, rocky.

there are 6 on the front page, manglepaw, robinpaw, softpaw, dapperpaw, viperpaw and minnowpaw.

other than them the apprentices are: badgerpaw, finchpaw, sunpaw, honeypaw, petalpaw, creekpaw, owlpaw, silverpaw and possible goldenpaw.

that's a total of 15 apprentices, and quite a few of them have been inactive or have not posted at all.

we have 14 warriors on the front page, jaggedbreeze, featherpatch, owleyes, shadewing, littlesprout, thorntail, icestorm, hazestrike, pigeoncloud, fruzefoot, paleface, whiteheart, snowbriar and icepetal.

other than that, the warriors are: silvermoon, tigersong, mapledheart, mistflower, lightningwing, grasswhisker, amberheart, pepperstrike, brushtail, crowstep, sootfur, timberfall and possible darksplash.

that's a total of 27 warriors, many of which are inactive or still haven't posted.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Zena~Heatha wrote:we have too many apprentices, rocky.

there are 6 on the front page, manglepaw, robinpaw, softpaw, dapperpaw, viperpaw and minnowpaw.

other than them the apprentices are: badgerpaw, finchpaw, sunpaw, honeypaw, petalpaw, creekpaw, owlpaw, silverpaw and possible goldenpaw.

that's a total of 15 apprentices, and quite a few of them have been inactive or have not posted at all.

we have 14 warriors on the front page, jaggedbreeze, featherpatch, owleyes, shadewing, littlesprout, thorntail, icestorm, hazestrike, pigeoncloud, fruzefoot, paleface, whiteheart, snowbriar and icepetal.

other than that, the warriors are: silvermoon, tigersong, mapledheart, mistflower, lightningwing, grasswhisker, amberheart, pepperstrike, brushtail, crowstep, sootfur, timberfall and possible darksplash.

that's a total of 27 warriors, many of which are inactive or still haven't posted.

oh gee, i will add everyone tonight, but thank you for this as this makes my job of updating the main page a lot lot easier lol. all the inactive players are killing me, i dont know what to do about them and everytime i used to send an activity check, they would open it but not respond. im not going to say their name, but i sent an activity check to someone three times with a week or so in between and they ignored them all even after i asked them to just please reply. keeping up roleplays is not my hobby nor something im good at, so it gets annoying when people join and dont post.
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:49 pm

rocky. wrote:
Zena~Heatha wrote:we have too many apprentices, rocky.

oh gee, i will add everyone tonight, but thank you for this as this makes my job of updating the main page a lot lot easier lol. all the inactive players are killing me, i dont know what to do about them and everytime i used to send an activity check, they would open it but not respond. im not going to say their name, but i sent an activity check to someone three times with a week or so in between and they ignored them all even after i asked them to just please reply. keeping up roleplays is not my hobby nor something im good at, so it gets annoying when people join and dont post.

I agree. I understand that life gets in the way and people get busy but its a pain when they make a character but never posts once for them. Wow....I didn't realize how many inactive characters there are though.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Is Goldenpaw accepted?
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby blue » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:46 pm

baby blue wrote:
    was darksplash accepted?
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:33 am

• Dawnfeather •

• Inside and out...•

Name: | Dawnfeather |
Appearance: | Creamy white tabby she-cat with blue eyes and long, soft fur.|
Scent: | A sweet mixture of honey and mint. |
Positive traits:| Hunting, stealth, friendly, enthusiastic, kind, gentle, good with kits and determined. |
Negative traits:| Can be overly energetic, stubborn, and sometimes a bit shy with new cats. |
Crush: | Thorntail |
History: | Born and raised in Reedclan. |
Last edited by Dream~ on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby blue » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:46 am

guys i'd like to apologize for my lack of posting. i'm sure you have been wondering where i have been and it's just that i have been lacking muse for warrior cat roleplays lately. i regret to inform everyone that i will be leaving this roleplay. i appreciate the kindness i received from all of you in my brief time here. best of wishes and happy holidays!
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Starwindrider wrote:Is Goldenpaw accepted?
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me