Redwoodclan - forms + disc. (open)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What would you be interested in seeing for the plot?

Poll runs till Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:58 pm

Natural disaster
38%
Twoleg invasion/Deforestation
19%
Relocation
5%
Forest Predators
19%
Illness
19%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 21

Re: Redwoodclan - forms + disc. (open)

Postby OKULTRA » Wed May 08, 2024 2:15 pm

marking.....
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed May 08, 2024 3:25 pm

@growlithe
Yas, squish the old lady lol
I think she and Foxlight already seem to have a rapport! I’m really liking their interaction in the rp, Foxlight is so sweet with her!

@oceanz
Moonhaze would LOVE to have a little gossip buddy!! She lives for the Tea!
I think she would get along really well with Basilpaw, she would enjoy how blunt and feisty she is ^^

@ItsAsher0
I’m actually working on a loner rn. If they are accepted I could tag Venom :)
Last edited by Keesa on Wed May 08, 2024 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed May 08, 2024 3:29 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ | Shanty | ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬|Current name: Shanty
    ▬|Warrior name: none
    ▬|Rank: loner
    ▬|Affiliation: none
    ▬|Age: 28 moons
    ▬|Pronouns: She/her
    ▬|Gender: female
    ▬|Orientation: Questioning

▬|Description: A slightly smaller than average grey brown tabby cat with a white underbelly and paws. She has very large green eyes. She has a light build but still surprisingly muscular. Her claws always seem to be longer and sharper than people expect from such a “cute little kitty”.

▬|Personality: Shanty is a private cat, a survivor. She isn’t shy by nature but a life time of on her own has made her cautious about how she approaches others and what she feels she can say. Still, Shanty is no doormat which may make things worse, she reacts quickly and defensively when threatened. She is loyal in her own way but slow to trust and slow to forgive. She approach’s most relationships expecting to be betrayed so it’s hard to feel genuinely close. Good things are temporary, they should be enjoyed and treasured but never expected to last. Still, there is a kindness to her and a mischievous streak that can be seen shining through on the rare moments she isn’t watching her back.

▬|Backround: She doesn’t want to talk about it. Shanty is a very private cat, though maybe she hasn’t met anyone she trusts enough to open up to. She was born somewhere far away and lives her life as a traveler, never staying in one place for long or letting herself set down roots. When she was young she spent some time as part of a feral colony but it ended badly and she hasn’t felt safe around large groups of cats since. Despite her reservations about her own kind, she’s confident around two legs and often sneaks into their monsters to aid in her travels. However, a recent injury has forced her to make an unexpected stop in Redwoodclan territory…

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|Relationships|▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬|Parents: none
▬|Siblings: none, open
▬|Other Relatives: open

▬|Crush: open
▬|Mate: open
▬|Kits: no interest

▬|Mentor: none
▬|Past Apprentice: none
▬|Current Apprentice: none

▬|Friends: open
▬|Rivals: open
▬|Enemys: open

▬|Theme: Fire with Fire by Aliceband
Last edited by Keesa on Thu May 09, 2024 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed May 08, 2024 3:46 pm

@keesa - Basilpaw loves to spill the tea so it’s perfect lol. shanty is accepted!

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu May 09, 2024 7:21 am

@everyone
Shanty is open for planning relationships!
I’d love to see her develop a found family that she learns to trust! Or it would also be fun to get into some rivalry’s or make some enemy’s for the drama >:)c
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Thu May 09, 2024 8:33 am

I feel like although they might get off on the wrong foot at first, apricotnose and shanty could form a friendship if they were to meet!

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu May 09, 2024 1:56 pm

@everyone
Venom is also open to friendships/family bonds/relationships!! :3

@Keesa
Hope I'm not making Venom too dull :,3 Or laid back? either way lmk if I don't play him to your preference!! :3
I love this rp <33

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Fri May 10, 2024 5:11 am

about the roleplayer wrote:HI! please call me kul (he/she)! it's been a while since my last roleplay, even longer since my last warrior cats roleplay so i'm definitely rusty....

if you need to reach out, the fastest way to reach me is via PM [yes, even despite the warning in my sig] and even faster via discord [also in my sig] :-)

-----------------✩⋆--------⭑✧⭑--------⋆✩---------------

name 】
    Owlpaw (Owlsight)
age 】
    ⟢ 9 moons
gender 】
    ⟢ tomcat
sexuality 】
    ⟢ bisexual
rank 】
    ⟢ med cat apprentice
personality 】
    Owlpaw is a difficult cat for most to meet. He is very distant and spaced out, often seemingly not present or disinterested in conversation. His brain is frantic and messy, and it shows in the way he speaks. While he very much enjoys conversation and presence of others, he's not easy to approach with the way he stalks/staggers about with his head low.

In spite of his challenges, Owlpaw is a very determined and ambitious cat. He loves to learn and soaks up information from any source he can find, making him a wonderful listener; when he dedicates his attention to something or someone, he can be incredibly insightful and passionate. With so few cats willing to spare him their leisure time, those who give him a chance will find he's a very thoughtful and kind-in-his-own-ways ally.

His very deeply buried insecurities about not being good enough due to his injuries affect him in many, many ways, and for this, he tries to avoid making stupid mistakes and soaks up praise and constantly seeks more in any way possible – if it might make someone proud, he’ll go for it without hesitation, making him a very ambitious personality. For the same reason, however, he can be incredibly stubborn and is prone to spiraling when faced with rejection.

appearance 】 1 (ignore the lack of tail...)
    ⟢ Owlpaw is a long furred brown tabby with a deep, dark chocolate cape and striping, often making other cats seem pale in comparison with his dark fur. He is named after his distinctly round olive green eyes and constantly pivoting big, tufted ears. He is thin and long, though his shrunken, cowering posture hides this from most.

history 】
    At just 3 moons, Owlpaw suffered a moderate head injury in a fox-related incident. His recovery was uncertain as Owlpaw spent most days writhing and curling closer to his mother, refusing to leave the nursery until he was 4 moons old. By 5 moons, it began to seem at last that nothing might claim him in the night, but he still bore a constant reminder of the incident in his trembling head, uncontrollable drooling, and a pupil permanently smaller than the other, significantly degrading his right eye's vision.

At six, no one saw him fit to become an apprentice yet, as he continued spending his nights in the nursery with his mother. With his distress of being rejected to become an apprentice, he began to speak of visions, frightened by the slightest movement of shadow in his right eye. Coupled with his fear of death, Owlkit spoke of StarClan to anyone who would listen. Believing himself to be an early prophet, Owlkit began helping in the medicine cat's den in order to leave the nursery more often.

any kin 】
    ⟢ open

-----------------✩⋆--------⭑✧⭑--------⋆✩---------------

name 】
    Ponyboy Curtis
age 】
    ⟢ 27 moons
gender 】
    ⟢ tomcat
sexuality 】
    ⟢ pansexual
rank 】
    ⟢ kittypet
personality 】
    Ponyboy is the average kittypet who doesn't quite recognize his place in the social hierarchy. A sharp tongue and quick to teasingly antagonize or instigate, Ponyboy is often prone to getting a swat for his snarky comments and snide remarks usually made for anyone's cheap laughs. Without knowing him, it's easy to assume that he mostly seeks his own amusement in relationships. However, this isn't exactly the case. Behind his cheeky facade and whether or not he wants to admit it, Ponyboy definitely has his caring side to him, although the way he exhibits it will always be mysterious to others. He is not beyond getting his soft paws dirty to fulfill his loyalty to another cat, but the idea of belonging to a larger clan drives him to quickly disappear. Ponyboy values his freedom and cruises about with a carefree attitude, but hidden very deep down, he values and chases the company of another very intensely.

appearance 】 1 2
    ⟢ Ponyboy is a very lean tom, with long, thin legs and a generally just lanky form. His fur is orange, with a distinctly cream colored chest and muzzle bridge, complete with eyelid highlights and teardrop markings. His nose, a bright pink, is dotted with black freckles. His eyes are a deep amber hue. While he does not wear a collar, there is a gap of fur on the right side of his neck from attempting to claw his former one off. His best descriptor would be scraggly.

history 】
    Ponyboy was born in a church to a litter of three, and lived fairly peacefully until he was 3 moons old, when his mother didn't come back from hunting. While his siblings began to grow tired and sluggish, Ponyboy set out to find his mother, and eventually found himself wandering into a twoleg settlement, where he was trapped and transported to a larger settlement, distinct for its unnaturally white walls, cramped, barred rooms, and howls of other cats. When he was finally adopted then by another pair of twolegs, it took a while for him to come out from hiding; he sought refuge in wandering outside whenever they'd allow him, often wandering far away from home. In his time of recovery, he stumbled into a pack of loners in the forest and found a strong comfort in their resemblance of his siblings, spending afternoons sunbathing with them to try and forget the siblings he lost. However, when life started to seem too easy, the twolegs moved nests, and once more, he never saw the likeness of a family again.

The twolegs decided to adopt again not long after, introducing a little black cat with a white chest and chin named Jett to their nest. In spite of his initial anger, Ponyboy eventually found some sort of fondness for the young one, though it's an uncomfortable and distant "settled-for" fondness.

Ponyboy still wanders far from home in search of another temporary home, occasionally rustling with patrols and other loners to make friends. While he's a rather friendly tom, it's clear he's still rather distant from most other cats in one way or another.

any kin 】
    ⟢ a recent younger brother, Jett
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Fri May 10, 2024 7:06 am

welcome kul! owlpaw & ponyboy are accepted!! I absolutely love the outsiders reference as well c:

would you like me to add jett to the adoptable characters list? or keep them as an npc?

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Fri May 10, 2024 7:22 am

WOO i was hoping someone would notice the outsiders reference haha
and ahhh you can add jett to adoptable characters! thank you ^^
for more information : jett (jassachusetts) is 10 moons old, a short, green-eyed, black kittypet with a white chest and chin
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©